are you a black racist?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

are you a black racist?

Unread post by justice league » November 25th, 2007, 6:44 pm

Is it better to be out with your feelings or to pretend to like someone jsut because of the fear of racial tension?

I dont like everyone..... I woul d be a liar if i said i did, but sometimes i feel as though being honest with my feelings gets a dishonest reaction out of people because of their personal inferiority complex.

who here has disliked someone and been afraid of telling them so because they were of another race?
Isnt that also a form af racism?
How many black people on this forum will admit they are racist?... now dont twist this around to mean anything other than the question.....

If you are black and on this forum.... are you a racist?

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 25th, 2007, 7:23 pm

I have a feeling that this isn't gonna end well :shock:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 25th, 2007, 11:23 pm

twocost wrote:I have a feeling that this isn't gonna end well :shock:
it isnt going anywhere....... thats my point...... it is a rare virtue to be honest in the face of adversity

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 26th, 2007, 3:49 pm

this done been discussed already

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 28th, 2007, 1:17 am

the way i see it ....

no black person in their right mind would come out and say they harbor racist tendancies..... any thougts on that?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 28th, 2007, 10:53 am

I would have to say that i think that is true.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 28th, 2007, 9:28 pm

sometimes i don consider a black man discriminating a whiet boi racism.. :roll:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 28th, 2007, 10:45 pm

Mcminister wrote:sometimes i don consider a black man discriminating a whiet boi racism.. :roll:

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!! doesnt that make you the ultimate racist?

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » November 29th, 2007, 6:56 am

justice league wrote:
Mcminister wrote:sometimes i don consider a black man discriminating a whiet boi racism.. :roll:

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!
Uh, I think he's the only one who says to be Black who responded to this wack thread. 'A winner'? LOL..

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 29th, 2007, 4:31 pm

clipse wrote:
justice league wrote:

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!
Uh, I think he's the only one who says to be Black who responded to this wack thread. 'A winner'? LOL..

over half the issues on this entire board bring up blacks insensed by whites.... and yet there is no recourse for justice other than straight up biased resentment.... is that NOT racial prejudice? or justifiable hatred? where is there a difference.. because i dont see one..

pretending to be alturistic with malice in your heart is cowardly in the most dangerous of ways.

no one is willing to admit they might be shown in a way that is less than stellar... UNLESS they can be openly honest with themselves and everyone around them...and that is COURAGE.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 30th, 2007, 5:22 am

you kno what id be the first to admit .......i don like white people in general
except for A ghost 8)

i don like any...my first impression of them is :arrow: :arrow:
but i wudnt harm them fo no reason

n yea i have had a white frend befo (half) ..hated him at first but he was a down ass brotha in the inside , after he watch a few malcolm X documentaries n all..he knew why i didnt like him and understood it and felt how can i say it.....>> :oops:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 30th, 2007, 9:53 am

Mcminister wrote:you kno what id be the first to admit .......i don like white people in general
except for A ghost 8)

n yea i have had a white frend befo (half) ..hated him at first but he was a down ass brotha in the inside , after he watch a few malcolm X documentaries n all..he knew why i didnt like him and understood it and felt how can i say it.....>> :oops:
thanks 8)

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 30th, 2007, 5:11 pm

Mcminister wrote:you kno what id be the first to admit .......i don like white people in general
except for A ghost 8)

well... thats upfront.... why dont you like whites in general? Will you openly admit you are a racist?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 30th, 2007, 5:53 pm

i jst did
i have befo

and it ain much fo me to explain why..i don want to again, Ur race is fulla ( i dono what to say)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 30th, 2007, 5:59 pm

Mcminister wrote:
and it ain much fo me to explain why..i don want to again, Ur race is fulla ( i dono what to say)
Ok but thats what a Nazi would say about blacks, jews and coloured people also. He might not be right though. Catch my drift?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 30th, 2007, 6:06 pm

what has a black man ever done to a nazi..com'on

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 30th, 2007, 6:16 pm

Mcminister wrote:what has a black man ever done to a nazi..com'on
Nothing. But still he will be fully convinced that all colored people are scum. Based on his prejudices. He will take one bad example of a black person and blow it out of proportion and say ALL blacks are like that.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 30th, 2007, 8:32 pm

yea but i ain a nazi

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 30th, 2007, 8:33 pm

that ain got nothin to do with me homie

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 30th, 2007, 10:40 pm

Mcminister wrote:that ain got nothin to do with me homie
so, would you say it was wrong for me to not like you in general simply because you dont like me?
your color has nothing to do with the way i feel about you, the white hater, I find it hard to be kind in the face of adversity.
but as for black people as a whole.... people are people.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 30th, 2007, 11:37 pm

if i beat the shit out of a kid and i hear his father hates me personaly after the incident...i wudnt think the dad is a racist , prejidice, hater, a heartlest bastard piece of shit scum of the earth.....

i wudnt even hate him back, id understand him for hatin me all day and mind my own bizness if he came cross me....id actually go up to man and tell him im sorry for woopin ur kids ass, i was mad,i didnt kno how i was actin, im really sorry , i wonder what i can do to make up for my unecesary brutal, inhumane action.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 1st, 2007, 12:37 am

Mcminister wrote:if i beat the shit out of a kid and i hear his father hates me personaly after the incident...i wudnt think the dad is a racist , prejidice, hater, a heartlest bastard piece of shit scum of the earth.....

i wudnt even hate him back, id understand him for hatin me all day and mind my own bizness if he came cross me....id actually go up to man and tell him im sorry for woopin ur kids ass, i was mad,i didnt kno how i was actin, im really sorry , i wonder what i can do to make up for my unecesary brutal, inhumane action.

you are full of shit.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 1st, 2007, 1:35 am

it is what it is...u mite thnk im full of shit..someone else mite think im on point.

u tryna make ur self believ that white people dont owe black people nothing, man ur leaders know that too they busy tryna apologize for slavery and for what happend in rwanda. wake up u egotistic unaware racist.

u arent important, u don give me food,shelter or clothing i cud care less wat u say... i ain no internet banger i ain gon cuss at u at all. PEACE Be with YA white boi.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 2nd, 2007, 12:54 am

Mcminister wrote:it is what it is...u mite thnk im full of shit..someone else mite think im on point.

u tryna make ur self believ that white people dont owe black people nothing, man ur leaders know that too they busy tryna apologize for slavery and for what happend in rwanda. wake up u egotistic unaware racist.

u arent important, u don give me food,shelter or clothing i cud care less wat u say... i ain no internet banger i ain gon cuss at u at all. PEACE Be with YA white boi.

you think i OWE YOU? because I am white? where do you get that?
you can call me racist all you want because i dont bow down and kiss your ass, but guess what/./.... that makes you far more racist than i could ever be.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 2nd, 2007, 1:11 am

i cant be racist ..coz i don hate u coz of ur color ..i dont like u coz of what ur race did to my race

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 2nd, 2007, 1:24 am

Mcminister wrote:i cant be racist ..coz i don hate u coz of ur color ..i dont like u coz of what ur race did to my race
ok.... so you are going to try and baffle me with BS....

here is a fact..... I am 3rd and 4th generation American from Germany Austria and Russia... so whatever it is my race did to your people has nothing to do with me and you are holding onto a grudge that isnt even yours to vindicate.

you may very well be right.
I am glad you dont like me because you think something stupid./// you arent smart enough to be a friend of mine.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 2nd, 2007, 1:27 am

Mcminister wrote:i cant be racist ..coz i don hate u coz of ur color ..i dont like u coz of what ur race did to my race

FYI.... by your own definition you ARE a racist.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 2nd, 2007, 3:07 am

how it ain got nothin to do with you....dats ur peoples son...

im doin it for my folks from 4 generations ago till rite now...coz we still trapped and discriminated with in ur system

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 2nd, 2007, 6:46 pm

Mcminister wrote:how it ain got nothin to do with you....dats ur peoples son...

im doin it for my folks from 4 generations ago till rite now...coz we still trapped and discriminated with in ur system
wellll.. thanks for giving me all the power in the universe.. until you told me, I didnt know I had that much control over so many others...

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » December 2nd, 2007, 8:20 pm

Mcminister

Whoa how do you make it the whites system? I didn't vote for it. I didn't ask for it. My peoples didn't make it like that.

My great grand parents came here in-servitude from Ireland and could not register at Ellis Island because they were considered less than those they owed the trip to. They scrubbed floors in Chicago until they were allowed to move to California. My grand mother continued to scrub floors because Irish were still considered less. Jobs were given to blacks, Chinese and Indians before the Irish.

Do I give a rat's A** about the past? Not to the point I stay in poverty. My dad did better than his and I hope my son does better than me. Stay in whatever prison you can imagine but there are too many out there who have been released and overcame the challenge. If you need pity I can tell you this is not the generation to get it from. Stand up and be the man your family deserves. Take what you can and learn from your mistakes not the mistakes of others. What happened 150-2000 years ago does not matter in todays materialistic world. Education is free to those who take it. Don't ask take it. Never mind the Chrysler 300 or the gold or any other material thing. You are what you want to be. Just because you can't get past slavery stories told of 100 years ago does not mean blacks cannot achieve today. Huey P Newton took his PHD and threw it back at the ignorant whites out there that told him he could not. Martin Luther took his statue and threw it back at the same ignorant whites.

Cry about your inadequacies to the generations of the past. Stay living in the past. Today I see too many minorities of all races at colleges. Some colleges are white free. If they can do it why didn't you?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 2nd, 2007, 8:38 pm

adelantosro wrote:Mcminister

Whoa how do you make it the whites system? I didn't vote for it. I didn't ask for it. My peoples didn't make it like that.

My great grand parents came here in-servitude from Ireland and could not register at Ellis Island because they were considered less than those they owed the trip to. They scrubbed floors in Chicago until they were allowed to move to California. My grand mother continued to scrub floors because Irish were still considered less. Jobs were given to blacks, Chinese and Indians before the Irish.

Do I give a rat's A** about the past? Not to the point I stay in poverty. My dad did better than his and I hope my son does better than me. Stay in whatever prison you can imagine but there are too many out there who have been released and overcame the challenge. If you need pity I can tell you this is not the generation to get it from. Stand up and be the man your family deserves. Take what you can and learn from your mistakes not the mistakes of others. What happened 150-2000 years ago does not matter in todays materialistic world. Education is free to those who take it. Don't ask take it. Never mind the Chrysler 300 or the gold or any other material thing. You are what you want to be. Just because you can't get past slavery stories told of 100 years ago does not mean blacks cannot achieve today. Huey P Newton took his PHD and threw it back at the ignorant whites out there that told him he could not. Martin Luther took his statue and threw it back at the same ignorant whites.

Cry about your inadequacies to the generations of the past. Stay living in the past. Today I see too many minorities of all races at colleges. Some colleges are white free. If they can do it why didn't you?

well, a lot of white folks will just say "thats the way the world is", so when whites wonder why blacks hate them, realize this, your ancestors didnt pay, so youll still be hated.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 2nd, 2007, 9:12 pm

What happened 150-2000 years ago does not matter in today

homie shit happens till this very day...