SOULJA SLIM's views on the white man

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

SOULJA SLIM's views on the white man

Unread post by Mcminister » December 6th, 2007, 1:32 am

what yall think of soulja's thoughts?..u think he a racist?....do u hear him say anything wrong with white people basicly because they white? what are his reasons? are they real?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 6th, 2007, 2:23 am

I didnt listem to it all, but what I got out of it was how is ging on about how black he is, what does that have to do with whites? is he mad at white people because he is black?

I dont get it. I suppose if I did get it, it'd be considered contageous..

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 6th, 2007, 2:30 am

ill explain tomoro ..lol

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 7th, 2007, 12:11 pm

soulja spittin the truth bout ur race homegurl..listen tothe hwhole thing ..real nigga shit...i ain got shit to explain......soulja did it best..R.I.P SOULJA SLIM

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » December 7th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Mcminister wrote:soulja spittin the truth bout ur race homegurl..listen tothe hwhole thing ..real nigga shit...i ain got shit to explain......soulja did it best..R.I.P SOULJA SLIM

You have to realize you will never get alot of these types to understand the points you are trying to make. You're wasting your time.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 7th, 2007, 1:30 pm

My African art teacher told me everything the white man touches gets messed up like a disease LOL.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 7th, 2007, 10:15 pm

Mcminister wrote:soulja spittin the truth bout ur race homegurl..listen tothe hwhole thing ..real nigga shit...i ain got shit to explain......soulja did it best..R.I.P SOULJA SLIM

OOOOOOHHH........ so... THATs your explanation.......... oh I get it... I just dont get it.....

I am unmoved and still at square one.

I cant be like you, so I cant "get" you.... but here it is.. I dont want to be anyone but me.

I never oppressed anyone.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SOULJA SLIM's views on the white man

Unread post by Hell » December 16th, 2007, 2:34 pm

Mcminister wrote:

what yall think of soulja's thoughts?..u think he a racist?....do u hear him say anything wrong with white people basicly because they white? what are his reasons? are they real?
Ya'll late as f*ck ya'll ever heard the song soulja lyfe mantalie

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 17th, 2007, 12:07 am

NikexCortez wrote:My African art teacher told me everything the white man touches gets messed up like a disease LOL.
tell me it isnt true........

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 17th, 2007, 12:08 am

NikexCortez wrote:My African art teacher told me everything the white man touches gets messed up like a disease LOL.
want news articles of how the white man fukked up your peoples countries?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 17th, 2007, 12:54 am

is this a teacher from africa that teaches art., or a teaches that teaches art only from Africa?

either way.... I have seen perfectly good apartments go up and then black people move in and the neighborhood goes to shit. I dont get it... how is it midrange priced condos become projects because there is too many nickel bag slinging baby's daddies hanging around.... and they dont even live there/./...
not sure how your african art teacher holds outsiders responsible for that...
last time i checked a family consisted of a mother and a father in the same home with only one of each and the kids had little tp nothing to worry about.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 18th, 2007, 3:52 am

Oh good thing he's dead.

And I didn't listen to it because it's a rap song, and I can't understand shit:

"Yo ma niggaz sayin wudup yo b's up real nun doin heya yo damn nigga gimme that spiff and choke a donkey on that muddafukka"...

Nonsense...

Really, I thought he was gonna say stuff in an interview.

I think it's because I'm white and I'm huge I look like a punk maybe to other people really I don't work onmyself much well basiclly I think it's cause she was a black fat lady and cause I was white, and I'm a good kid but she thought otherwise:

At Walmart I was going to take a picture for my Canadian passport. :D

I touched the machine that makes the stuffed animals. She said don't touch it please. My mom said come here, and I asked her in Macedonian something, and the racist fat bitch on the counter said no swearing or please leave.

AGAINST MY RACE!
AGAINST MY LANGUAGE!

Doesn't my language sounds like you're swearing? No bitch you're just deaf and fat and pissed off because no one blew you yesterday and cause you work in Walmart no one likes you live on welfare with 10 children and some of the going to get killed in the future some are going to kill someone, and it's Christmas time so damn you fat piece of coal you must be frustrated.

I'm a good kid, but when they see someone like me generally they think I'm a threat and I'm a bad kid. What they don't know is I have physcollogical problems doctor approved so if I kill her bitch ass I'll plead insanity cry on the stage and they'll let me go.

So she pisses me off and in that moment, as my father would have done except with less fear, more anger and more willingness to yell at her like he always does(this way he scares a friggin lion into running a way literlally) and maybe kill her in the most painful and violent way and enjoy her death, so I give her the middle finger and tell her FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

She says OK LEAVE NOW, GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!!!

Everyone looks at me like I'm the bad guy. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!

Maybe I made it seem like I'm the bad guy.

What else is amazing we're not even in that place for 30 seconds and she kicks us out. I think it's because my friend came with me too, besides my mom and my grandma, so she thought we cause trouble.

I call BS!!!!!

Fat black women are the worse, no offense. I think black guys know this from experiance...

No offense meant if I've said anything that would offend someone of another race here, but don't give me bad repilies I've had a bad day and when I go to LA next year I'll murder Paul and then I'll murder Rob in Dublin. :twisted:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2007, 3:57 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Oh good thing he's dead.

"Yo ma niggaz sayin wudup yo b's up real nun doin heya yo damn nigga gimme that spiff and choke a donkey on that muddafukka"...

Nonsense...

I think it's because I'm white and I'm huge I look like a punk maybe to other people really I don't work onmyself much well basiclly I think it's cause she was a black fat lady and cause I was white, and I'm a good kid but she thought otherwise:

I touched the machine that makes the stuffed animals. She said don't touch it please. My mom said come here, and I asked her in Macedonian something, and the racist fat bitch on the counter said no swearing or please leave.

AGAINST MY RACE!
AGAINST MY LANGUAGE!

Doesn't my language sounds like you're swearing? No bitch you're just deaf and fat and pissed off because no one blew you yesterday and cause you work in Walmart no one likes you live on welfare with 10 children and some of the going to get killed in the future some are going to kill someone, and it's Christmas time so damn you fat piece of coal you must be frustrated.

I'm a good kid, but when they see someone like me generally they think I'm a threat and I'm a bad kid. What they don't know is I have physcollogical problems doctor approved so if I kill her bitch ass I'll plead insanity cry on the stage and they'll let me go.

So she pisses me off and in that moment, as my father would have done except with less fear, more anger and more willingness to yell at her like he always does(this way he scares a friggin lion into running a way literlally) and maybe kill her in the most painful and violent way and enjoy her death, so I give her the middle finger and tell her fu-- YOU BITCH!!!

Everyone looks at me like I'm the bad guy. WHAT THE fu--?!?!?!?!

What else is amazing we're not even in that place for 30 seconds and she kicks us out. I think it's because my friend came with me too, besides my mom and my grandma, so she thought we cause trouble.

I call BS!!!!!

Fat black women are the worse, no offense. I think black guys know this from experiance...

No offense meant if I've said anything that would offend someone of another race here, but don't give me bad repilies I've had a bad day and when I go to LA next year I'll murder Paul and then I'll murder Rob in Dublin. :twisted:
i remember you, your that idiot who couldn't stay on topic...what was your prior sn?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 18th, 2007, 4:07 am

perongregory wrote:
Oh good thing he's dead.

Nonsense...

AGAINST MY RACE!
AGAINST MY LANGUAGE!

So she pisses me off and in that moment, as my father would have done except with less fear, more anger and more willingness to yell at her like he always does(this way he scares a friggin lion into running a way literlally) and maybe kill her in the most painful and violent way and enjoy her death, so I give her the middle finger and tell her fu-- YOU BITCH!!!

Everyone looks at me like I'm the bad guy. WHAT THE fu--?!?!?!?!

I call BS!!!!!

i remember you, your that idiot who couldn't stay on topic...what was your prior sn?
That idiot? Ok yeah I get out of line alot...

I admit:

Makedonija77
Useless_person

And other nicks.

You might have not noticed that I've been away from the forum for over the last 6 months?

I was playing a video game with a clan, note the flame_guards, which cause I was an idiot got me kicked out, so no longer a member and now I came back here.

BUT!!!

A few things have changed.

I don't fight with everyone like I used to. I'm a good boy now, thanks to Paul. Whatever I have said in the last few posts forget about it I got out of line there by getting into the streetgangs spirit. :wink:

I promise you I'll be a good boy. :D

Don't ban me please... :cry:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2007, 4:20 am

useless_person, ahah...come to spam the board with more non-sensical tirades and race BS in the spirit of sticking up for white people although you will talk shit about a gypsy as if racism from the motherland is any different than in the states...well proceed with the buffonery.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 18th, 2007, 2:17 pm

perongregory wrote:useless_person, ahah...come to spam the board with more non-sensical tirades and race BS in the spirit of sticking up for white people although you will talk shit about a gypsy as if racism from the motherland is any different than in the states...well proceed with the buffonery.
Don't provoke me please. I'm trying to be on my best behaviour. The old me is gone. You don't have to worry about it, I told you... :roll:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2007, 2:35 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
want news articles of how the white man #%@& up your peoples countries?
yea hook me up.

hill billys did mess up my country. during the vietnam war they bombed cambodia and kept it a secret. killing civilians....and after the vietnam war america let all the khmer rougeK(cambodian communistK) come to america before the cambodian civilianz for guns and money. aint that some shit? when it was the khmer rougeK who helped destroy cambodia. just to think, NOTHING IS FREE. america aint gonna do somethin for FREE, they gonna want someshit out of it.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2007, 2:39 pm

justice league wrote:
is this a teacher from africa that teaches art., or a teaches that teaches art only from Africa?

either way.... I have seen perfectly good apartments go up and then black people move in and the neighborhood goes to shit. I dont get it... how is it midrange priced condos become projects because there is too many nickel bag slinging baby's daddies hanging around.... and they dont even live there/./...
not sure how your african art teacher holds outsiders responsible for that...
last time i checked a family consisted of a mother and a father in the same home with only one of each and the kids had little tp nothing to worry about.
he an african teaching just art. my art teacher koo az fu ck though. he tried to convert me into Christianity though, i didnt lol! i mean many kill and sin in the name of Christ. shit even Bushy said God told him to invade Iraq. ol teacher talkin about all the woman and animals were put on earth to serve MAN. and that it was meant for him to talk to me about christ by GOD. really though, u never hear about a buddhist killin in the name of buddha.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2007, 2:41 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
want news articles of how the white man #%@& up your peoples countries?
yea hook me up.

hill billys did mess up my country. during the vietnam war they bombed cambodia and kept it a secret. killing civilians....and after the vietnam war america let all the khmer rougeK(cambodian communistK) come to america before the cambodian civilianz for guns and money. aint that some shit? when it was the khmer rougeK who helped destroy cambodia. just to think, NOTHING IS FREE. america aint gonna do somethin for FREE, they gonna want someshit out of it.
top it off, the american gov put us in the ghetto. the pueblo pjz was the official placement for cambodians. shit long beach is called cambodia town. these hill billys know wut they doin.

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 18th, 2007, 2:44 pm

LOL UHM...
these konvoz dont go knowhere juz start uP the same shit in the otha "racial" Postz..

But i'll sho the resPect. R.I.P. Soulja Slim

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 18th, 2007, 2:48 pm

You guys make it look like its a race issue, but poor people get treated like scum in every country of the world.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 18th, 2007, 7:59 pm

perongregory wrote:useless_person, ahah...come to spam the board with more non-sensical tirades and race BS in the spirit of sticking up for white people although you will talk shit about a gypsy as if racism from the motherland is any different than in the states...well proceed with the buffonery.
Don't provoke me please. I'm trying to be on my best behaviour. The old me is gone. You don't have to worry about it, I told you... :roll:
provoking is ALL he has going for him...... and he isnt even clever at it. sYour task, grassopper, is to ignore all attempts... what he says is a reflection on him, not you.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2007, 9:09 pm

justice league wrote:
provoking is ALL he has going for him...... and he isnt even clever at it. sYour task, grassopper, is to ignore all attempts... what he says is a reflection on him, not you.
justice, refrain from talking about me. thank you.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » December 22nd, 2007, 9:01 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
tell me it isnt true........
lol...

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » December 23rd, 2007, 6:48 pm

R.I.P To Soulja Slim

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » June 18th, 2008, 3:27 am

hardly a massive loss to civilisation.........

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 23rd, 2008, 1:54 am

who cares....take ur selfish , materialistic B.S outa here...in the hood solja slim is family so niggaz gon mourn him....go watch soccer or somthin

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » June 26th, 2008, 12:51 am

white people call black people niggers because thats what they believe they are look at mcminister he is a real ass motha fuckin nigga and in return thats what the world portrays him as and he mad at the world and whitey for it :?:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 26th, 2008, 8:51 pm

jmaups2005 wrote:white people call black people niggers because thats what they believe they are look at mcminister he is a real ass motha fuckin nigga and in return thats what the world portrays him as and he mad at the world and whitey for it :?:
hahahahahahahahahaahahahha that shit sound funny

who said anybody gets mad at a white boi for thinkin he a real nigga???.....white people call black people niggers because they are prejudice, racist, selfish, self centered, ethnesentric people

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » June 30th, 2008, 2:24 am

Mcminister wrote:who cares....take ur selfish , materialistic B.S outa here...in the hood solja slim is family so niggaz gon mourn him....go watch soccer or somthin

yeah, and the hood isn't "materialistic" or nothin

Go eat peanut butter then if we are throwing out stereotypes

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » June 30th, 2008, 8:55 am

thekinks1886 wrote:
Mcminister wrote:who cares....take ur selfish , materialistic B.S outa here...in the hood solja slim is family so niggaz gon mourn him....go watch soccer or somthin

yeah, and the hood isn't "materialistic" or nothin

Go eat peanut butter then if we are throwing out stereotypes
Or fried chicken and watermellon. Smoke a blunt, get high. Sell kids to drugs. Beat on a white person for nothing. Rob a convinence store or a gas station. Hijack a Hondo Civic 1996. Do a drive by shooting and hit a 4 year old boy in the leg and miss your target. AIDS and HIV. Baggy clothing. Walking around like a pengiun because it's gangsta yo. This shit is real yo ma nigga sup ma nigga this real yo nigga. Brap brap. Just to name a few. :P Stereotypes usually are for the general population, or maybe a minority, but the most visable ones. Materialism. I hate it because I got nothing to offer omg it's horrible.