MAYATE-WHAT DOES IT MEAN

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: MAYATE-WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 18th, 2011, 12:53 pm

They havent scored as well in academia because like every animal ( of which humans fit into this category )(bred for either weight/height/strength) their physical strengths have been more so prounnounced over giving them intellectual capacity.

@ Mayugastank- I agree with a lot of what you said in this post, but I must respectfully disagree with this particular point. I don't think that our physical strengths out weigh our intellectual capacity in any way. They are equally great. You must remember that for hundreds of years during slavery and many years after, Blacks(African Americans) were not permitted to read or educate themselves in anyway. No other race except for the American Indians had been kept precluded from education like the African American people Even today, our schools are the worst, most underfunded and overall inept. However we continue to still make gains. If you want to see greatness, give African American and Hispanic children the same resources as white children. But look throught history the accomplishments of african americans in academia far out way our achievements in sports or because of our physical prowess.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: MAYATE-WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Unread post by mayugastank » February 21st, 2011, 1:58 am

I believe that is what I said.......blacks werent allowed to learn to read for the vast majority of their time in the USA-equal oppurtunity in schools was giving the bathroom to the ni~~ers and shooting them a book for the class.....they took the taxes and spread the money to white population centers like they do to this day....politics are dominated in the regional sphere and only when federalism ( the federal goverment intervenes ) do blacks actually recieve a quarter of what whites do! its a wonder that blacks have scored at all on the intelligence test when white racism not only sought to disenfranchise them but actually took it a step further and purposely undefunded them to keep them stoooooopiddd.

What you said is what I said basically.