Skinheads aren't gangs really

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
SinisterMinded

Skinheads aren't gangs really

Unread post by SinisterMinded » January 30th, 2008, 1:21 pm

Skinheads are the opposite of "gangs". Skinheads are about protecting their own kind, not killing them off like other gangs. Some sell drugs, but thats because it's the best way to make money that isn't taxed by the jewnited states (the enemy). White people only make up 4% of the world population, and white power groups (true ones who actually pick up a pistol and go do something) are the only whites who seem to have any survival instinct left.

Like me, I'm in no group, but I have actually done things on my own (like alot more people), because I realize how shit works. I do whatever I have to to make money, but I'm not getting a job. This government, (the enemy) exists because of white peoples taxes. You cant be for white power, then go back to your 9 to 5, and give money to blacks to breed on section 8 more little tookies to grow up and kill the one child you did have. I hate this country, and I'm going to have as many white kids as I possibly can. As far as supporting them, I have a black attitude about it "let them be societies burden". This conservative BS of most of these older groups is suicide. If your serious, you have to be willing to be a criminal. If every white man woke up, and became a criminal, there would be no government left.

So while serious white power groups are criminals (like the order), they dont destroy their own community, or kill other right-minded white people.

SinisterMinded

Unread post by SinisterMinded » January 30th, 2008, 1:24 pm

scratch that last bit. We have to be willing to kill some of our own to send a message sometimes. After the feds shot randy weavers wife in the head, Timothy Mcveigh had to send a message, even if some innocents got killed too. Thats war. Just like 9/11. Sure, some decent whites may have died, but the bottom line is those arabs stood up for Palestinians, against this jewish government, and killed 2000 new yorkers. Other than Tel Aviv, thats the last city jews wanted to hurt.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » January 30th, 2008, 6:32 pm

they still are but not a drug cartel but that is not always the case many meth dealers are supposed white power skinheads.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 30th, 2008, 10:16 pm

A gang is basically a group of people. The rug rats can be a gang.

WiseOne

Unread post by WiseOne » March 6th, 2008, 12:42 pm

NikexCortez wrote:A gang is basically a group of people. The rug rats can be a gang.
I'm with you on this one.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 6th, 2008, 12:59 pm

"White people only make up 4% of the world population,"

Europeans and people of European descent are 16% of the world population. Approx. 1 billion out of a world population of 6 billion. Europeans, East Asians and South Asians (India etc.) are about tied for the biggest racial groups in the world today.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 6th, 2008, 4:38 pm

I don't know why you white superiority fools always worrying about blacks. Little tookies kill other little tookies and innocent blacks not white people. Blacks aren't the only people who use section 8. whites make up the majority of this country and the middle class of course they are gonna pay the most taxes. If you chicken shit muthafuckas weren't so preoccupied about race and gettin a fat rich white dick in your ass by white big brother who treats you like his little retarded brother, then we could've done something together long time ago...kick the bourgiosie white man, and uncle tom's ass, and have this place right for everybody. But you fools only care about white skin so much that when you do see the bigger picture (the gov. and such) you still worrying about some poor as black people in the ghetto slaughtering each other.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 6th, 2008, 6:20 pm

perongregory wrote:I don't know why you white superiority fools always worrying about blacks. Little tookies kill other little tookies and innocent blacks not white people. Blacks aren't the only people who use section 8. whites make up the majority of this country and the middle class of course they are gonna pay the most taxes. If you chicken shit muthafuckas weren't so preoccupied about race and gettin a fat rich white dick in your ass by white big brother who treats you like his little retarded brother, then we could've done something together long time ago...kick the bourgiosie white man, and uncle tom's ass, and have this place right for everybody. But you fools only care about white skin so much that when you do see the bigger picture (the gov. and such) you still worrying about some poor as black people in the ghetto slaughtering each other.

man oh MAN .... talk about not being racist! Nope. that's not racism, because black men are never racist!

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 7th, 2008, 12:57 am

not on the racist tip but peron does have a really good point white people with money are alwayz on some bull shit then when you hear bout the rich white man in a mercedes s mclaren gettin pull out of his car and shot and killed downtown its a big ass deal but when you hear about a poor person or a black man gettin killed its out on the news and everybody is like well there goes another person off the taxes we pay for those god damn niggers fuck that shit the streetz is changin and people in power is just hating on motha fuckkaz now that we are realizing the real truth about shit...

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 7th, 2008, 1:59 am

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:not on the racist tip but peron does have a really good point white people with money are alwayz on some bull shit then when you hear bout the rich white man in a mercedes s mclaren gettin pull out of his car and shot and killed downtown its a big ass deal but when you hear about a poor person or a black man gettin killed its out on the news and everybody is like well there goes another person off the taxes we pay for those god damn niggers fu-- that shit the streetz is changin and people in power is just hating on motha fuckkaz now that we are realizing the real truth about shit...

so why is it black people with money have to tell theworld about it with all their flash and bling and pricey cars waving their firearms around like its no thang?
In fact, the more rants I hear about how bad it is to be black,, the less i care.

sick of it really,.... look at the sick POSs like Michael Vick and Michael Jackson... all that money and fame, and still more depraved than a useless crack addict.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 7th, 2008, 8:08 am

Good cause Michael Vick and Michael Jackson speak for a whole ethnic group

And so do the handful of black men playing professional sports and the half of that handful that is flashy with their money and get put in the news consistently (the non flashy ones... big surprise... you don't hear about)

Do better

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 7th, 2008, 12:04 pm

justice league wrote:
perongregory wrote:I don't know why you white superiority fools always worrying about blacks. Little tookies kill other little tookies and innocent blacks not white people. Blacks aren't the only people who use section 8. whites make up the majority of this country and the middle class of course they are gonna pay the most taxes. If you chicken shit muthafuckas weren't so preoccupied about race and gettin a fat rich white dick in your ass by white big brother who treats you like his little retarded brother, then we could've done something together long time ago...kick the bourgiosie white man, and uncle tom's ass, and have this place right for everybody. But you fools only care about white skin so much that when you do see the bigger picture (the gov. and such) you still worrying about some poor as black people in the ghetto slaughtering each other.

man oh MAN .... talk about not being racist! Nope. that's not racism, because black men are never racist!
can't say one thing I typed that's racist can you? you just like to bother me and say asinine shit all over this board. I thought you said mexicans beat yo ass when you was younger, not blacks, so why you stay worried about us? go spray paint a swatsika on a wall or something.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 7th, 2008, 5:56 pm

no dumbass... I was being completely sarcastic....

perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

can't say one thing I typed that's racist can you? you just like to bother me and say asinine shit all over this board. I thought you said mexicans beat yo ass when you was younger, not blacks, so why you stay worried about us? go spray paint a swatsika on a wall or something.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 7th, 2008, 6:30 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:not on the racist tip but peron does have a really good point white people with money are alwayz on some bull shit then when you hear bout the rich white man in a mercedes s mclaren gettin pull out of his car and shot and killed downtown its a big ass deal but when you hear about a poor person or a black man gettin killed its out on the news and everybody is like well there goes another person off the taxes we pay for those god damn niggers fu-- that shit the streetz is changin and people in power is just hating on motha fuckkaz now that we are realizing the real truth about shit...
rodney king disagrees with you, infact they rioted voer him do u really think ppl would have rioted if he was white and the cops were black or wahtever? Plus he got a fat check.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 8th, 2008, 3:23 am

justice league wrote:no dumbass... I was being completely sarcastic....

perongregory wrote:
justice league wrote:

oh really, guess I'm supposed to agree with your stupid ass BS then...right shitty diapers?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 8th, 2008, 3:24 am

oh, and if you were wondering what that blank is standing in for it's shit-ty, you know since your old ass can't control your bowels sort of like how you can't control your ignorance.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 15th, 2008, 9:54 am

This white guy is basically saying the exact same thing as perongregory but from the other side:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthr ... 69523.html
"Well, you see, you're touching upon one of the dirty little secrets of anti-racism. Political Correctness, forced integration, and other BS associated with anti-racism were much cheaper than actually spending money on black schools or helping them with better economic opportunities.

The blacks fell for it, hook, line, and sinker, too. It's like the Federal government told them: "You still have to live in a slum, in grisly conditions, but we'll take care of those rednecks who call you 'nigger' all the time. We'll also put you in the same schools as the poor Whites, which won't be any better education-wise, but at least you can tear into a few pounds of White flesh to make you feel better." And the blacks just cheered and acted like the Federal government was a bunch of heroes.

You were so concerned about being "respected" and your "self-esteem" that you forgot about the basic necessities of life.

Now, here it is, more than 40 years later, tons of money wasted, yet blacks still have poor housing and limited opportunities. And with better economic times behind us, the material/economic situation for blacks doesn't look like it's going to get any better.

So, you see, you blacks blew it. You could have gotten all kinds of goodies from the rich Whites, if you wanted to, but instead, you got conned into taking the much cheaper option."

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » March 16th, 2008, 2:23 pm

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 17th, 2008, 12:29 am

I dont get you... blacks are allowed to be capitalists, just like anyone else.

FYI, they dont have a "help-yourself-to-whatever-you-need,-but-only-as-long-as-you-are-white" program anywhere that i know of.. not anywhere..

Unbreakable wrote:This white guy is basically saying the exact same thing as perongregory but from the other side:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthr ... 69523.html
"Well, you see, you're touching upon one of the dirty little secrets of anti-racism. Political Correctness, forced integration, and other BS associated with anti-racism were much cheaper than actually spending money on black schools or helping them with better economic opportunities.

The blacks fell for it, hook, line, and sinker, too. It's like the Federal government told them: "You still have to live in a slum, in grisly conditions, but we'll take care of those rednecks who call you 'nigger' all the time. We'll also put you in the same schools as the poor Whites, which won't be any better education-wise, but at least you can tear into a few pounds of White flesh to make you feel better." And the blacks just cheered and acted like the Federal government was a bunch of heroes.

You were so concerned about being "respected" and your "self-esteem" that you forgot about the basic necessities of life.

Now, here it is, more than 40 years later, tons of money wasted, yet blacks still have poor housing and limited opportunities. And with better economic times behind us, the material/economic situation for blacks doesn't look like it's going to get any better.

So, you see, you blacks blew it. You could have gotten all kinds of goodies from the rich Whites, if you wanted to, but instead, you got conned into taking the much cheaper option."

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » April 8th, 2008, 12:33 pm

im confused this has gone waaay off topic skinheads are gangs. end of their like other gangs

mcisniper

Unread post by mcisniper » April 10th, 2008, 7:57 pm

dats rite!! PAcific is controled by 757inccas!!

GMRclick
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 805

Re: Skinheads aren't gangs really

Unread post by GMRclick » November 27th, 2010, 3:21 am

Only skin click i ever knew got their weight from an ese lol