I DON'T GET IT?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 8th, 2008, 4:31 pm

All you cats do is find one fool to cap on and 5v1 the vato. That shits wack. That fool was telling Mexicans to stop hopping the border and shit yet no one gives a fuck what he says. If any fool on this forum that ain't black trys to stick up for his race that fool gets ragged on by 3-4 fools at once. thats pussy shit.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 8th, 2008, 5:44 pm

We know there are a lot of problems out there twocost and some of this back and forth stuff just reflects the demographics of the board. Don't take it to heart. That's just the way life is. You're allowed your opinion. Some people will see your point some people won't. And point aside, how you communicate has a lot more to do with the type of responses you get than the point itself sometimes. Again, that's just the way life is. Take it easy.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 8th, 2008, 5:55 pm

I think that is coming in a future article. This group of independent conservatives in SoCal research and post their results in the form of articles and exercepted articles on that blog. They don't claim everything they have to say is empirical but they do work hard to make quality arguments from their view of the world.

I'm an independent conservative so I pretty much agree with where they are coming from. But that may change someday as I continue to learn. Read everything and try to qualify it. <-- That's my motto.
perongregory wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:There's an interesting article on this here: http://paleoconservatist.blogspot.com/2 ... -than.html
perongregory wrote:This is NA land plain and simple. When Mexico, the geo-political entity, owned California, Mexico was ruled by the Spanish not Native Mexicans. And I don't care if Mexicans hop the border, blame that shit on NAFTA and our gov. selling us out, not a Mexican national tryna get a better life.
I like that article, but where in the article does he address NA's and the land?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 8th, 2008, 9:49 pm

twocost wrote:All you cats do is find one fool to cap on and 5v1 the vato. That shits wack. That fool was telling Mexicans to stop hopping the border and shit yet no one gives a fu-- what he says. If any fool on this forum that ain't black trys to stick up for his race that fool gets ragged on by 3-4 fools at once. thats pussy shit.
That's not true...I said I don't blame Mexican nationals that seek a better life here in the states illegaly, I blame our government and "American" corporations for selling us out. And not everyone eho is arguring with you is black, also you are arguring some stupid racial pride we run the streets shit, so of course you're going to have ignorance coming back to you.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 8th, 2008, 9:51 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:I think that is coming in a future article. This group of independent conservatives in SoCal research and post their results in the form of articles and exercepted articles on that blog. They don't claim everything they have to say is empirical but they do work hard to make quality arguments from their view of the world.

I'm an independent conservative so I pretty much agree with where they are coming from. But that may change someday as I continue to learn. Read everything and try to qualify it. <-- That's my motto.
I try to live by that motto as well.

sweetness

Unread post by sweetness » April 9th, 2008, 9:45 am

Christina Marie wrote:
twocost wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Why does it matter who wore what first or who listens to what music? Its like 10 yr olds!!!

Your copying me. Stop copying me.

LOL!!!!!! Grow the fu-- up.
well......their desperately finding something to argue about over personal reasons?
They started it by saying we are copying how they dress and shit. I ain't gonna let some fool disrespect mi raza and me not do shit fu-- that. You guys are just hating on Mexicans because we taking over LA. Deal with it because we ain't going no where. We will only get bigger so leave your little racial comments about the border to yourself. You wanna start capping on a race for no reason on a forum site because you ain't got the balls to do it to the fool jacking your shit.
Now I am not trying to choose sides but seriously thats the attitude thats getting/keeping this shit going.
You guys are just hating on Mexicans because we taking over LA.
This isnt your LA. This isnt their LA. Its everyones LA. To quote Rodney King "Cant we all just get along?" I mean whats the point? Nobodys going anywhere....we have to learn to live together in this city. United we stand, devided we fall. People, innocent people are dying over some stupid ass territorial BS. Thats just #%@&#%@ pathetic.
Right now im reading a story about a kid getting gunned down while picking lemons in his front yard.This story is so sad because that kid had nothing to do with gangs and now he's never going to grow up,and its all for absolutely nothing.Would you guys like me to post the story?How much more ridiculus is this gonna get?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 9th, 2008, 10:20 pm

im tired of stupid ass fuckin imigrants of every color commin here to america trying to change our ways of doin shit and trying to make us speak another language other then english if yall dont wanna assimilate then get the fuck out because american people are tired of it espescially the ones that live around you

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 11th, 2008, 12:20 am

twocost wrote:
andrew wrote:fu-- mexico.....im an AMERICAN chicano who happens to be 1/2 pojaque/nambe pueblo.............................anyways......before "california was mexico" it belonged to no one.....because most american indians believe land "belongs" to NO ONE.....and i believe if it had to belong to some one......i wouldnt let it fall into the hands of the mojado who parks his 10 cars on his lawn and litters his own street with paleta wrappers
Define "American" because people in Canada, United States, And Mexico are all "Americans"... And guess what? If your Spaniard and Aztecan your Mexican kid. Wake up type dumb ass.
shut up foo.......the indians my peeps mingled with were at least 2000 miles north of the indians your peeps mingled with

and mexican aint a race dumbass....its a nationality......................and for the record i meant american as in the "general/common" sense meaning USA

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: I DON'T GET IT?

Unread post by bgpride1 » April 12th, 2008, 4:29 pm

twocost wrote:
HarrisAve1600 wrote:
Silencioso wrote:
HarrisAve1600 wrote:IN COMPTON MEXICANS IS ON THAT NIGGER SHIT, N I DONT GOT NO PROBLEM with that CUHZ, I JUS DONT GET THIS. IF U HATE NIGGAS that MUCH WHY U LISTEN 2 TU-PAC, SNOOP, DR. DRE, ICE CUBE, N.W.A., YA GET MY POINT. Y DO YA DRESS LIKE US?
You immitated us, homey. If you have a problem with that then go back to wearing golf hats, bomber jackets and slacks like Crips in the 70's.
Y DONT YA STOP HOPPIN the BORDER CUHZ?? NIGGA WE WAS BROUGHT HERE BUT WE TOOK OVA SHIT ROUND DIS BITCH HOMIE! WE DO ALL the HOT SHIT, MOVIES, MUSIC, GANG BANGIN, HELL WE ABOUT 2 HAVE A NIGGA RUN THE U.S.!! BUT ON the OTHA HAND, WAT IS YA MEXICAN PPL DOIN? HMMMMMMMM, SO FO ALL U MEXICANS WHO SAY YA HATE NIGGAS then STOP BUMPIN 2 PAC, SNOOP, DRE, MI EITH N the REST!
fu-- YOU LEVA WE WERE HERE WAY BEFORE YOU PUTA!!! fu-- YOUR SHIT FOOL, THIS IS OUR LAND BEFORE ANY OF YOU FOOLS WERE EVEN HERE. YOU WERE BRAUGHT HERE AND YOU AIN'T TAKEN OVER SHIT. YOU WANNA COMPLAIN? THEN GO #%@&#%@ BACK TO AFRICA, WE AIN'T COMMING INTO YOUR COUNTRY THIS COUNTRY IS OURS AND WAS STOLEN FROM US!!! LOOK IN EAST LOS BITCH WE OWN THAT SHIT!! NEXT IS COMPTON AND WE AIN'T GONNA STOP NO ONE CAN STOP US WERE GONNA TAKE OVER AND THERE AIN'T SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! YOU AIN'T TAKING OVER SHIT, YOUR JUST THE CIRCUS MONKEY THAT EVERY ONE PAYS TO COME AND SEE!! WHITES AND JEWS ARE MAKING ALL THE CASH OFF YOUR RECORD LABLES AND THATS THE TRUTH!! WE AIN'T PUTTIN IT DOWN LIKE THAT, fu-- THAT YOUR WEAK. MEXICANS CONTROL LOS ANGELES AND WE AINT' GONNA STOP AT THAT FOOL SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. YOU FOOLS SOLD OUT WE KEEP IT REAL STOP COPING US YOU CAN'T BE US GET YOUR OWN DIG FOOL
$$$$$$$$$$$$Havent been in fo a min but this fool is trippin. Thats how most ignorant people think. You got LA? wow, what about the other 20 or more other major cities? Northern Cali? You really aint doin it that big, like you think. You just got greedy and jealous in So. Cali thats all. Hatin like a Bitch on some Hoe ass shit. You are the majority in so.cal but you dont hold weight like that anywhere else. Maybe AZ. and Tex. but thats it fool. We everywhere deep. Take a trip and open your eyes. Niggas run the streets and always have and always will. Be cool and you can get a major piece everywhere. But I guess you aint that smart, stuck on your own DICK". Keep followin orders and copying us like society in general. Fool Zoot Suits came from the Eastcoast Black Jazz groups not mexicans, Rap came from Blacks also, on a negative we was slaggin and bein into the money grab, hustlin way before you even thought about it. So NIGGA PLEASE. LOL you funny ta me kinda like a little circus clown or 5'2" little brown hairy monkey. Now you want to be the new niggas, players, hustlers, etc. On the real stop hatin blacks and stealin our culture, and get off our dicks unless you want to be down like a bitch. <NOW>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Peace ta all the cool ass Latinos out there that can look pass all this B/S and see we all got the same problems. I'll continue ta get at you older ones that was persucuted by whites and have been in the struggle. I cant fuck with the dumb ass pee wees that cant process whats really goin on. We can beat the real enemy that holds us all down and makes us resort ta street shit ta make it. We need ta follow positive organizations making a positive change not criminal organizations that feed hate addin to the fire we already have. Thats human nature and we got ta get away from the B/S and be cool. The streets should be alast resort for us, not first choice. We need the real Money without the risk of gettin All Day. Helpin the next generations to get a fair shake in life. Some Obama type of shit. That sounds good huh, I do beleive that shit but I will also tear yo ass up if you on that dumb shit. Dont fuc with me and I wont fuc with you, thats the rule everyone should live by so they can live long.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 14th, 2008, 9:47 pm

everyone in this world is my motha fuckin enemy no one can be trusted fuck this world

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 15th, 2008, 11:37 am

Do say it ain't so.

"In 2005, more Latina teens got pregnant than all other racial and ethnic groups combined, according to a new report from the state Department of Health Services.

Latina teens are 3 1/2 times more likely than Anglo teens to become pregnant in Arizona and are about one-third more likely to get pregnant than Hispanics nationwide.

This has helped keep Arizona's teen pregnancy rate one of the highest in the nation. And Arizona taxpayers are increasingly picking up the tab: 82 percent of all teen births in 2005 were paid for by the state's Medicaid program, up from 71 percent a decade earlier. The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy estimates that Arizona taxpayers spent $268 million in 2004 for costs related to teen pregnancy, ranging from health care to welfare to lost income taxes."

Christina Marie wrote:And about the pregnancy rate.... as long as the parents are supporting the children and not the state which is usually the case. :roll:

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » April 15th, 2008, 12:13 pm

andrew wrote:
twocost wrote:
andrew wrote:fu-- mexico.....im an AMERICAN chicano who happens to be 1/2 pojaque/nambe pueblo.............................anyways......before "california was mexico" it belonged to no one.....because most american indians believe land "belongs" to NO ONE.....and i believe if it had to belong to some one......i wouldnt let it fall into the hands of the mojado who parks his 10 cars on his lawn and litters his own street with paleta wrappers
Define "American" because people in Canada, United States, And Mexico are all "Americans"... And guess what? If your Spaniard and Aztecan your Mexican kid. Wake up type dumb ass.
shut up foo.......the indians my peeps mingled with were at least 2000 miles north of the indians your peeps mingled with

and mexican aint a race dumbass....its a nationality......................and for the record i meant american as in the "general/common" sense meaning USA
no wonder ur an ignorant dolt, mejicano is a race

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 15th, 2008, 1:55 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Do say it ain't so.

"In 2005, more Latina teens got pregnant than all other racial and ethnic groups combined, according to a new report from the state Department of Health Services.

Latina teens are 3 1/2 times more likely than Anglo teens to become pregnant in Arizona and are about one-third more likely to get pregnant than Hispanics nationwide.

This has helped keep Arizona's teen pregnancy rate one of the highest in the nation. And Arizona taxpayers are increasingly picking up the tab: 82 percent of all teen births in 2005 were paid for by the state's Medicaid program, up from 71 percent a decade earlier. The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy estimates that Arizona taxpayers spent $268 million in 2004 for costs related to teen pregnancy, ranging from health care to welfare to lost income taxes."

Christina Marie wrote:And about the pregnancy rate.... as long as the parents are supporting the children and not the state which is usually the case. :roll:

TY

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 15th, 2008, 8:52 pm

necio wrote:
andrew wrote:
twocost wrote:

no wonder ur an ignorant dolt, mejicano is a race
no it isn't, it's a nationality.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 15th, 2008, 9:39 pm

I have not banned people for ignorance in a while, but I am going to start banning people after I read this ignorant string more closely. If i have already warned you and if you already know the rules, then you are just flat out disrespecting me on this board.

If you are not posting anything useful, educational, uplifting, then you are at the wrong place.

-lock-