met a funny ex white prider

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

met a funny ex white prider

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 5th, 2008, 2:58 pm

who was living off the streets hoemless for a bit than when he found a job he took me for a drink when i ran into him and anyway he used to be a nazi before and native americans and some asians are aryan cause all thsoe cultures from different parts of the world all share the swastika as an emblem. he claimed Hitler wasnt a racist hence why he allied the Japanese he was just about unifying the aryan races and fighting/destroying the enemy which were the slavs and jews. He claimed that the slavs are the true enemy and even now in israel and msot of the world no one wants them cause they are the poorest and dirtiest people of europe that try spreading to other countries and commiting crimes etc.whats funny is that same guy who said he used to be a nazi allied with black gangs and was homeless,

He said Hitler simply wanted an aryan rulling class and claimed all the cultures the nazis were allied with and in many parts of the world all share the swastika including native americans. He also started that Tookie wrote in his book that if he was born in the third reich he would be a nazi, the reason is casue the nazis were just thugs, they werent these political racists everyone made them outt o be but simply a bunch of guys who were beating people up and starting riots before hitler gained power and basiclaly just a street gang. ANyway he asked me if I knew that road warrior and mad max were filmed with no doubles or special effects or something and I said no to whcih eh got angry and said "Yous eriously didnt know that?" and said "Have some pride in ur race man". He alsos aid that everytime a black guy calls a white a "white boy" i is bringing them down and basically trying to own them and I shouldnt let them eevr call me that, and that these white people today are pussified and nothing like his generation was. He couldnt udnerstand how whites were kicking @ss and going from iwo jima raising the american flag to being punks like theya re today. He kept tlaking about white people to me egtting really angry and almost red on his face saying "White People!!, man this is what I dont get about these spoiled white people today..."

Oh and the other thing I forgot to mention about this guy is that he got stabbed recently outside a bar and they had this whole scheme where people were running form one part of the parking lot to the other all trying to set a trap for hima nd get him somehow, and they had all these people involved running etc. He said it happened cause he isnulted the guy and the guy along with his friend waited like an hour for him to leave the bar than when he did he saw him coming and quickly knocked him out with a elft hook than looked at his stomach that was bleeding from getting quickly stabbed. He said he was a marine and did alot of boxing so he disposed of him quick but all these other people almsot got to him. He also claims when he was a marine he traveled around the world and said some of the ghettos in countries liek france are worse than the ones in the u.s. He also knew about the projects in big cities in the u.s. how people would shoot down the buildings and seemed actually kind of educated to me despite the fact the majority of the time I knew him he was living off the streets. he claimed he goes to the library tor ead books all the time, and unliek those other homeless people he had a haircut and shaved and wear descent clothes and didnt seem like them, to this he replied "oh thats why it ry not to hang out with them if I dont have to." I just found it kind of fuinny cause the guy was mixed betweens till being a nazi, being a bit loony or crazy, and grimy at the same time.

I wanted to meet him with another wood who I saw smash on two pakis once outside the abrs and did some time in pelican bay who I knew and that half antive american guy who I told u guys about who hits women sometimes and doesnt find anything wrong with it casue its in the bible and uses his boxing training to beat people up always saying how he ebat up soem mexican ro threw someone down the stairs, etc. and claiming the easiest guys to ebat up are army guys or black guys in jail. And when i told this ex nazi about those guys he was like "what r u trying to do here?" I replied "what do u mean?" he then said "Are u trying to satrt something criminal? Cause if so just tell me upfront. nothign wrong with that I mean look at all these palces we could tax..." to which I giggled inside kind of.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 5th, 2008, 6:06 pm

Invincible

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 6th, 2008, 1:15 pm

It must be.
Christina Marie wrote:Invincible

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 6th, 2008, 5:29 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Invincible
lol

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 7th, 2008, 10:26 am

Why do you keep coming back and posting your "funny" stories about absolutely nothing? You are a strange, strange little man. Honestly, I understand you seem to seek attention and just want somebody, anybody to talk to but you need to get out more.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

re

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 7th, 2008, 3:02 pm

well this is very related to white supremacy. he mentioned an tinteresting tidbit and that is all the cultures considered aryan by the nazis or who they considered their allies in a way, share the swastika across the globe. From native americans in this hemisphere, to cultures in asia. And becasue theyw ere allied with the japanese as well (who might share the swastika in their roots as wlel not sure) they werent really as racist as people think. Another thing interesting he mentioned is how white people in this coiety are so spoiled, and how his generaiton was so much tougher than the white people of today. He also literally turned red when describing white people and what they think of the movie "boys n the hood". We were discussing movies, and he said that when he mentions gangs of ny to white people they only see it as another movie, but Boys n the Hood he says they treat it like tis "the MOVIE" and their bible or something of how to be tough, when inr eality gangs of ny was based on real hsitory and what white people went through and about white gangs in general, but they dont get that. He also claimed how the media likes to blow things out of proportion and say how black neighboorhoods and areas in L.A have a high murder rate but ppl dont realize is that those are many gangs together, not jsut one gang. He said a white Italian gang by the name of Murder Machine killed more people than any single black or hispanic gang, and he meant one gang. not a collition of gangs, but a single gang which eh thought was alot more impressive than some collition of gangs having their numebrs misrepresented.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 7th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Unbreakable wrote:Ja jestem Polakiem tez, co tam slychac rodaku? Skad jestes? Ja meiszkam w kaliforni.
unbreakable wtf is this? r u an ethnic polish - american?

dont go around asking people questions about nazi supremacy and quit believing people when they downplay it.

-the nazis killed 13% - 17% of the polish population in ww2, the nazis were very racist. If you are infact polish i bet your grand daddy would be spitting in his grave. I know my grand daddy is when i look at my cousins situation

-wtf you spend alot of your time wasting it.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

re

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 7th, 2008, 3:16 pm

He also threatened to knock me out in the middle of the conversaiton but said it kidna jokingly so I didnt take it to seriously, and wasso seirous about all this "Thats what I dont get about white people today" or "but that wasnt my geenraiton u see! that wasnt us" and other stuff he was talking about that everytime I kind of giggled or smiled at, he kept getting angry saying "what do you find funny about this?" or "dont laugh this isnt funny". He also thinks the slavs originated really form asia or that's what they say he said but the RUssians are really white originating from the Vikings or Scandanavians back in the day and mixing with mongols and other slavs.

Whats kinda funny is he seemed pretty normal for awhile, unlike the rest of those street people who lvi ein this town even when he lived with them he was always way better dressed, more articulate, and just normal looking compared to them. He also seemed pretty educated telling me about the pikes who used to rule England, about the tatars in Asia who hardly anyone outside of Poles know about that I tlaked to, and all kinds of cultures and hsitory and seemed very well read. He also called me an aryan once saying "get this through your aryan head" when tlaking about blacks or other races. He also was pretty pissed of about the mexican mafia and how that movie american me tries to hypet up when recently it came to light the aryan brotherhood is the most powerful prison gang, those were his own words and white people now only are coming to the realization, cause they want to hype these other gangs up and have them as some sort of a role model. He also claims that he doesnt get how minorities try to make the white man look bad by saying he was a colonzier etc. when infact it was them whow ere conquered and those were just the times of the day, bvefore that it was the Mongols as he put it who conquered and in a wya colonzied half the world and even beheaded people and brune dpiles of bodies together to shwo how ruthless they were. People like to stereotype white people as savage or make them into an enemy when in fact every culture or pretty much every culture has a war and conquering tradition.

I was trying to get him to meet the half indian guy who uses boxing skills he learned in a gym to ebat regular people up like Mexicans etc. cause their views are so anatgonist and opposite of everything. the indian guy always claims how whtie people mistreated him on a reservation and would often jab jokes at them when ahng around him even insulting one cowboy guy calling cowboys hicks while being drunk. hes the guy who ebat some dude down nea rhis hsoue he amde the paper when he threw him down the stairs and was brekaing bottle son his head than looked for a good place to stab him with the bottle. I figure btoh these guys have violent histories, both ahve trianing in boxing if nothing else, and ti would have amde a rgeat spectacle seeying them brutalize each other. The repressed minority wannabe tough guy vs the white prider representing his cause.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 7th, 2008, 3:23 pm

the other thing that is funny is hwo this half indian guy got scared of meeting face tof ace with him when I told him about him, and when i saw him once and started wlaking toward his group the half indian guy stayed way abck and keopt getting anxious how he wanted to leave once I pointed him out. Keep in mind this guy also beats women when given a chance, has a court record going back to alaska, and claims to have beaten up 5 army guys once, saying black guys in jail and guys in the army are the easiest ppl to beat up, is constantly dirnking alcohol and doing drugs when he has enough money, and claims to knock out dogs regularly back in alaska and would even fight a hourse caus eby his own words hrose when right inf ront of u cant kick uc ause they hoove off so he would just beat the hrose up. He also carries a knife on him, and is proud of always sucker punching ppl or hitting them out of the blue than running or beating them when he's at ana dvantage. Thats how many minorities are I ntoiced, they try acting so hard and tough and keep talking cause they feel since they are a smaller group they have to act really tough and be impressive tof it in society or something, but when they are confronted by a white guya t least as dangerous as them they fold.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: re

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 7th, 2008, 7:32 pm

So this is what moves you in a nutshell? Can you not see that it is sick? That mainstream society doesn't want people like you in amongst us?

MMA is a sport. MA is a way of life. What you are after here is something else. Something unhealthy.
Unbreakable wrote:I figure btoh these guys have violent histories, both ahve trianing in boxing if nothing else, and ti would have amde a rgeat spectacle seeying them brutalize each other. The repressed minority wannabe tough guy vs the white prider representing his cause.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 7th, 2008, 10:55 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:Why do you keep coming back and posting your "funny" stories about absolutely nothing? You are a strange, strange little man. Honestly, I understand you seem to seek attention and just want somebody, anybody to talk to but you need to get out more.
I couldnt of said it better myself

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 7th, 2008, 11:39 pm

Well that half antive guy deserves a ebat down, he hits woman and has a court case for recently assaulting a womana t a abr for sopposevly threatening him than hit a bouncer twice befor epulling his knif eout on other boucners and running and egtting arrested. he told me hes gonna egt off free without doing any time casue he represents himself well in court and he told me people are stupid for constantly dropping cases agaisnt him and letting him go (kind of funny how ppl here claim the courts treat minorities badly). He also claims having been in liek 40 fights and never losing one and that people were even driving around back in alaska trying to shoot him with guns and he had to dive in a dumpster. He claims he never loses caus ehes cheap and htis them first and runs if he has to. I really want him to finally become humble and ahving someone ebat him down and it would really bring a smile to my face fi it was a white guy.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: met a funny ex white prider

Unread post by Silencioso » April 8th, 2008, 11:27 am

Unbreakable wrote:who was living off the streets hoemless for a bit than when he found a job he took me for a drink when i ran into him and anyway he used to be a nazi before and native americans and some asians are aryan cause all thsoe cultures from different parts of the world all share the swastika as an emblem. he claimed Hitler wasnt a racist hence why he allied the Japanese he was just about unifying the aryan races and fighting/destroying the enemy which were the slavs and jews. He claimed that the slavs are the true enemy and even now in israel and msot of the world no one wants them cause they are the poorest and dirtiest people of europe that try spreading to other countries and commiting crimes etc.whats funny is that same guy who said he used to be a nazi allied with black gangs and was homeless,

He said Hitler simply wanted an aryan rulling class and claimed all the cultures the nazis were allied with and in many parts of the world all share the swastika including native americans. He also started that Tookie wrote in his book that if he was born in the third reich he would be a nazi, the reason is casue the nazis were just thugs, they werent these political racists everyone made them outt o be but simply a bunch of guys who were beating people up and starting riots before hitler gained power and basiclaly just a street gang. ANyway he asked me if I knew that road warrior and mad max were filmed with no doubles or special effects or something and I said no to whcih eh got angry and said "Yous eriously didnt know that?" and said "Have some pride in ur race man". He alsos aid that everytime a black guy calls a white a "white boy" i is bringing them down and basically trying to own them and I shouldnt let them eevr call me that, and that these white people today are pussified and nothing like his generation was. He couldnt udnerstand how whites were kicking @ss and going from iwo jima raising the american flag to being punks like theya re today. He kept tlaking about white people to me egtting really angry and almost red on his face saying "White People!!, man this is what I dont get about these spoiled white people today..."

Oh and the other thing I forgot to mention about this guy is that he got stabbed recently outside a bar and they had this whole scheme where people were running form one part of the parking lot to the other all trying to set a trap for hima nd get him somehow, and they had all these people involved running etc. He said it happened cause he isnulted the guy and the guy along with his friend waited like an hour for him to leave the bar than when he did he saw him coming and quickly knocked him out with a elft hook than looked at his stomach that was bleeding from getting quickly stabbed. He said he was a marine and did alot of boxing so he disposed of him quick but all these other people almsot got to him. He also claims when he was a marine he traveled around the world and said some of the ghettos in countries liek france are worse than the ones in the u.s. He also knew about the projects in big cities in the u.s. how people would shoot down the buildings and seemed actually kind of educated to me despite the fact the majority of the time I knew him he was living off the streets. he claimed he goes to the library tor ead books all the time, and unliek those other homeless people he had a haircut and shaved and wear descent clothes and didnt seem like them, to this he replied "oh thats why it ry not to hang out with them if I dont have to." I just found it kind of fuinny cause the guy was mixed betweens till being a nazi, being a bit loony or crazy, and grimy at the same time.

I wanted to meet him with another wood who I saw smash on two pakis once outside the abrs and did some time in pelican bay who I knew and that half antive american guy who I told u guys about who hits women sometimes and doesnt find anything wrong with it casue its in the bible and uses his boxing training to beat people up always saying how he ebat up soem mexican ro threw someone down the stairs, etc. and claiming the easiest guys to ebat up are army guys or black guys in jail. And when i told this ex nazi about those guys he was like "what r u trying to do here?" I replied "what do u mean?" he then said "Are u trying to satrt something criminal? Cause if so just tell me upfront. nothign wrong with that I mean look at all these palces we could tax..." to which I giggled inside kind of.
I guess we know what happened to AcmeWhitebread!

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 8th, 2008, 2:31 pm

Ok Invincible. You make some good points in your last post. Nobody likes criminals pissing all over the people in their neighborhood, burglarizing family homes, and ripping off the youngsters. But Poland's crime rate is considerably lower than both Western Europe's and the USA's crime rate. So I'm not sure how bad of a job your court system there is doing considering the low crime rate Poland enjoys.

Poland: http://www.nationmaster.com/country/pl-poland/cri-crime Poland=32.85 total crimes (per capita) per 1,000 people.

USA: http://www.nationmaster.com/country/us- ... /cri-crime USA= 80.06 total crimes (per capita) per 1,000 people.

That aside, the problem I had with your post was it seemed to communicate that you thought it would be great fun to manipulate a violent conflict for your own personal sadistic enjoyment which, if true, would be both unhonorable and an indicator that something is amiss with your socialization and values.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 8th, 2008, 2:33 pm

Not even. Hate Acme if you want to but he gave his opinion straight and didn't play no games.
Silencioso wrote:I guess we know what happened to AcmeWhitebread!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 8th, 2008, 3:35 pm

I know. I was just joking. Acme was honest about who he was. He was usually cool with people if they were cool with him. But, goddamn, was that boy racist!

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 8th, 2008, 5:30 pm

Yeah. He said that prison changed his views on race forever. Happens to a lot of people that end up there, for whatever reason right or wrong, too.
Silencioso wrote:I know. I was just joking. Acme was honest about who he was. He was usually cool with people if they were cool with him. But, goddamn, was that boy racist!

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 9th, 2008, 7:25 pm

was he raped in prison or something?

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 9th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Ok Invincible. You make some good points in your last post. Nobody likes criminals pissing all over the people in their neighborhood, burglarizing family homes, and ripping off the youngsters. But Poland's crime rate is considerably lower than both Western Europe's and the USA's crime rate. So I'm not sure how bad of a job your court system there is doing considering the low crime rate Poland enjoys.

Poland: http://www.nationmaster.com/country/pl-poland/cri-crime Poland=32.85 total crimes (per capita) per 1,000 people.

USA: http://www.nationmaster.com/country/us- ... /cri-crime USA= 80.06 total crimes (per capita) per 1,000 people.

That aside, the problem I had with your post was it seemed to communicate that you thought it would be great fun to manipulate a violent conflict for your own personal sadistic enjoyment which, if true, would be both unhonorable and an indicator that something is amiss with your socialization and values.
I dont live in Poland anymore, there are not half native american guys in Poland lol. And the ex nazi I posted mostly about in this thread is white and american, i dont know if I have u confused or what.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 9th, 2008, 7:29 pm

actually i only grew up in poland till i was 9 than live din the u.s all my life in ca. And Poland has a lower crime rate than the u.s but I doubt than pure white areas in the u.s. Also it depends, most of Poland is safe but Sclechen/slanzik/Slask has alot of crime becase all the industrial jobs there fell and there is like 40 eprcent unemployment there or something. MY friend who looks like a banger and beat people up for fun along with another guy or alone inlcuding his mom's boyfriend who he lived with and was in prison for stabbing someone lives there:
http://a586.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 2400d1.jpg
http://a960.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... 9fc58f.jpg

they had this guys rollin up there last time i was there looking for him cause he ripped them off drug money or soemthing.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 9th, 2008, 10:56 pm

Ok heres one for you...

Kurwa, alem sie zajebal.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 10th, 2008, 3:44 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:Not even. Hate Acme if you want to but he gave his opinion straight and didn't play no games.
Silencioso wrote:I guess we know what happened to AcmeWhitebread!
This guy didnt play any games either, he would tell you to shut up right to ur face or strictly asked what is it about hitler that you dont agree with.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 11th, 2008, 7:11 am

I understand now after reading your posts. You were born in Poland but live in the USA now and hang around at least one potentially dangerous violent Nazi right?

ACME was not a Nazi btw.
Unbreakable wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:Ok Invincible. You make some good points in your last post. Nobody likes criminals pissing all over the people in their neighborhood, burglarizing family homes, and ripping off the youngsters. But Poland's crime rate is considerably lower than both Western Europe's and the USA's crime rate. So I'm not sure how bad of a job your court system there is doing considering the low crime rate Poland enjoys.

I dont live in Poland anymore, there are not half native american guys in Poland lol. And the ex nazi I posted mostly about in this thread is white and american, i dont know if I have u confused or what.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 11th, 2008, 7:16 am

The answer is: Hell no!
Unbreakable wrote:was he raped in prison or something?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 11th, 2008, 1:39 pm

Unbreakable wrote: or strictly asked what is it about hitler that you dont agree with.
Tell him next time you meet him, that massacring women and children and other civilians is not cool for example.

Unbreakable
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Unbreakable » April 11th, 2008, 3:08 pm

He claims it was bliown out of proportion adn was just part of war like every other war was.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 12th, 2008, 3:43 am

Unbreakable wrote:He claims it was bliown out of proportion adn was just part of war like every other war was.
WW2 was the first war in history with more civilian casualties then soldiers. That is not blowing it out of proportion, thats a fact.
Also Hitlers financial policy was desastrous for germany and aimed only at one thing: war. Germany would have been bankrupt a few years later. The Highways were not built for the average people, but so Hitler could send reinforcements faster from a to b.
Lets see, what else is there: Gas chambers (and the Holocaust was not a hoax, trust me, i got family that could tell you lots and lots of stories, anyone who claims that is an idiot), incarceration of millions of people like animals, surveillance state, no freedom whatsoever, the invasion of more than a dozen european countries, for no apparent reason other then just wanting to have them. And in the end the complete destruction of Germany which was initiated by Hitlers funny ass idea to invade the whole world. You can not fuck with the whole world and expect to get away with that unpunished. The allies and especially the russians committed a lot of war crimes also, no doubt about that. But Hitler set it off. And Japan too, but thats a different story.
Those are a few of the things Hitler did, that i wouldnt agree with.
You said you grew up in Poland. You should also know that most polish people throw a temper tantrum when it comes to the Nazi shit. And they have a good reason to do that.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 12th, 2008, 10:27 am

No doubt. They lost 16.7% of their 1939 population during the war.
Sentenza wrote:You should also know that most polish people throw a temper tantrum when it comes to the Nazi shit. And they have a good reason to do that.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 12th, 2008, 10:28 am

I mean 16.07%.

When is Alonso going to bring back the Edit button? :?:
Old Shatterhand wrote:No doubt. They lost 16.7% of their 1939 population during the war.
Sentenza wrote:You should also know that most polish people throw a temper tantrum when it comes to the Nazi shit. And they have a good reason to do that.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 12th, 2008, 10:30 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:No doubt. They lost 16.7% of their 1939 population during the war.
ive mentioned this in a past thread, unbreakable's mind is made up he doesnt care

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 12th, 2008, 11:22 am

I know. There is the potential for him to turn dangerous some day. I sincerely hope not though. Look at the early life of Thomas Silverstein consider how many young disenfranchised whites have similarities in their lives. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Silverstein

Most never do go really bad but a few do. And yes they have it hard. I was one of them so I know. The lack of a healthy nuclear family with good modeling, constant moving around (I went to 9 schools K-12th and spent a year and a half in an orphanage), picked on early and forced to fight back and manipulate power as a way of life to survive, not doing well in school.

Resentments accumulate in youth like toxic poisons and it can get to the point where you just disconnect from reality and live out a dangerous life according to the fantasy you've built in your mind. The gangster fantasy or the white power fantasy or whatever destructive/self-destructive lifestyle seems good to you at the time.

I may not have shit except a good education but I'm thankful for the spiritual wakening long ago and today have a relationship with God in the Christian belief system. So I myself am not quick to judge others deep down despite my pointed posting style. I know that except for the grace of God I would have died long ago and that tomorrow's Silverstein, with the grace of God, can end as tomorrow's Billy Sunday.

So well it's a very difficult hard road for many of us here... living wherever we can moving around and taking whatever work we can find (Money's tight and people ain't right), we all have to decide at some point if we're going to work our way through the resentments and obstacles on the road to eternal life or just allow the baggage to direct us into hellish dimensions.
whiskeyjack wrote:
ive mentioned this in a past thread, unbreakable's mind is made up he doesnt care

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 12th, 2008, 6:00 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
I have hung out with polish guys who caught a Nazi guy slipping. They created a mess and burned his shit in the middle of a main street.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”