Florence and Normandie 1992 a Factor for current tension?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Florence and Normandie 1992 a Factor for current tension?

Unread postby boston312 » April 8th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Found an interesting article online. It is on the following website: http://www.policemag.com/Channels/Gangs ... rimes.aspx

tahjae
What city do you live in now?: portland

Unread postby tahjae » April 21st, 2008, 10:19 pm

that's a bunch of bullsh*t,ain't no black gangs never nor ever pay taxes to any mexican gang.they don't pay taxes to their own gang for that matter. :evil: :evil:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby lboogie » April 22nd, 2008, 6:15 am

Especially VSLC...they gave CC13 and V13 hell.

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby necio » May 2nd, 2008, 11:09 am

thats an understatement sure they put in thier work against them but culver and venice retaliated without remorse

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby VALERO » May 14th, 2008, 3:02 am

So, can anybody clear the air on who won the Shoreline vs. CC 13+V 13 war back in the 90s, if any gang really won at all? I remember reading this same article a few months ago and also was surprised to hear about Shoreline Crips supposedly having to pay taxes to the Mexican Mafia. Were the Shorelines really losing to the point that they had to pay drug taxes like the article states, or did the Shorelines do more damage to V13 and Culver City Boyz, or was it equal casualties on both sides?

Speaking of westside gangs, I've heard a lot of guys from V13 and Culver City Boyz are moving out to Inglewood. Knowing they have had previous tensions with a black gang, is there any beef brewing between the newcomers and black Inglewood gangs, even though it seems the most dominant black Inglewood gangs seem to be Bloods?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Mcminister » May 14th, 2008, 8:55 am

wasnt the mexican mafia given hell by them niggaz in that jungle place wachu call'em again. the p stone chapter in cali..

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby advocate » May 14th, 2008, 11:08 am

Even though there are some guys from both Venice & Culver City that have moved to Inglewood, I have not heard of any beef starting with any of the bloods/crips down there. I have family from Venice and they have never mentioned anything like that...I do know that Culver City 13 has beef with Inglewood 13 though and I have seen Venice 13 crossing out 18 St. over there as well but thats about it. As far as the V13/CXC/VSLC war goes, I never heard about the Shorelines paying taxes to the Mexican Mafia...i'd have to ask my fam about that. That war was crazy though and all 3 gangs were putting it down. V13 & VSLC had that peace treaty a while back but both still go at it hard with Culver City 13.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”