White Pride/White Power

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

White Pride/White Power

Unread post by SolidWood » May 14th, 2008, 8:34 am

To me their is a difference between White Pride and White Power. White Pride can be no different than Black Pride or Brown Pride. It's pride in you're race and heritage. White Power is a more supremacist type thing like as in "SWP" Supreme White Power. Unfortunately, in these p.c. times Whites are not supposed to be proud of or celebrate being White. I personally fall more into the White Pride catagory. I'm proud of being White and respect my race for the most part. also, I don't hate other races although I do have little respect for the attitudes and behavior of a lot of blacks. Not all blacks, but alot. What are others opinion on the difference between White Pride and White Power? Or maybe you're opinion is their is no difference. Just curious.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 14th, 2008, 10:21 am

i could care less about being white it doesnt mean anything my only objective in this world is to destroy and give back the hate that was given to me

SolidWood
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SolidWood » May 14th, 2008, 10:23 am

clipse wrote:
SolidWood wrote:
clipse wrote:'88' , 'justiceleague'- new alter-ego... :roll:

dont pay these post by her no mind.
Nope, this ain't justiceleague homeboy. Ask her or Christine, they have talked to me before.
I aint your homeboy, and who cares who you say you talked to. The saying goes, you are the company you keep.
I never said you care who I talk to HOMEBOY, just saying you got it confused, I am not justiceleague. Get it straight.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: White Pride/White Power

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 14th, 2008, 12:19 pm

SolidWood wrote:To me their is a difference between White Pride and White Power. White Pride can be no different than Black Pride or Brown Pride. It's pride in you're race and heritage. White Power is a more supremacist type thing like as in "SWP" Supreme White Power. Unfortunately, in these p.c. times Whites are not supposed to be proud of or celebrate being White. I personally fall more into the White Pride catagory. I'm proud of being White and respect my race for the most part. also, I don't hate other races although I do have little respect for the attitudes and behavior of a lot of blacks. Not all blacks, but alot. What are others opinion on the difference between White Pride and White Power? Or maybe you're opinion is their is no difference. Just curious.
No one should be proud of being white, or black, or red or whatever. If you're proud of your skin colour then you've gotten off on the wrong foot to start. Why are you proud of "being white"? What did you do to make yourself white that you should some how take pride in it? Did you have to achieve that level of whiteness? Were you given a trophy, perhaps a ribbon? Some sort of certificate that you, yourself earned? No, you were born that way, you had no say in the matter, no choice, and no part of it what so ever. Way to be proud. I should be just as proud of curing polio as you should be for being white. What's that you say? I didn't cure polio? I had nothing to do with finding the cure? By your logic, I should still take pride in it. Starting today that is my new signature. "I am proud for having cured Polio!"

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 14th, 2008, 3:57 pm

You understand there is a difference between white pride and white power. That's good. I wish more people did. And there are reasons why I wish it were so.

One is because all of your white power revolutionaries come from the ranks of white supremacy. Revolutionary means to overthrow not to reform. They are not reactionary. Nazis are not reactionary: they are revolutionists.

A loyal white American like myself has pride in and love for his country, culture, and race. I am for reforming our Republic for the betterment of all loyal citizens: not advocating its overthrow.

This is one of many very important differences between white pride and those that advocate white supremacy. You're right on about white pride being about loving country and heritage and working to make that the best it can be while white power teaches revolution and hate.
SolidWood wrote:To me their is a difference between White Pride and White Power. White Pride can be no different than Black Pride or Brown Pride. It's pride in you're race and heritage. White Power is a more supremacist type thing like as in "SWP" Supreme White Power. Unfortunately, in these p.c. times Whites are not supposed to be proud of or celebrate being White. I personally fall more into the White Pride catagory. I'm proud of being White and respect my race for the most part. also, I don't hate other races although I do have little respect for the attitudes and behavior of a lot of blacks. Not all blacks, but alot. What are others opinion on the difference between White Pride and White Power? Or maybe you're opinion is their is no difference. Just curious.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 14th, 2008, 5:20 pm

you taught me too hate myself i dont see how its any different :lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 14th, 2008, 5:21 pm

all you kinds of people are going to die out soon enough and it isnt that far away

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 14th, 2008, 8:30 pm

I am proud of my white European heritage also, I hate how its ok for blacks and browns to have pride but a white person cannot be proud, why??. I am not racist at all, but I am proud of who I am and who my ancestors are.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 14th, 2008, 8:34 pm

DC wrote:I am proud of my white European heritage also, I hate how its ok for blacks and browns to have pride but a white person cannot be proud, why??. I am not racist at all, but I am proud of who I am and who my ancestors are.
LOL

I remember you.

I've already explained why but Ill break it down again.

White pride is only used to teach hate. Its a lie. Its not meant to uplift or any of that crap.

Blacks say "Black" because slavery stole their ethnicity from them.

White people KNOW their ethnicity.

What is your ethnicity DC?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 14th, 2008, 8:47 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:i could care less about being white it doesnt mean anything my only objective in this world is to destroy and give back the hate that was given to me
ooooooohhhhhh....deep and spooky
spoken like a true "juggalo" lol

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 14th, 2008, 8:50 pm

^--- you still cant have black and brown pride no matter what they will mean, unless you believe the generalization that white people are evil blue devils then colour pride beleif is biased. If a black person says he is proud of his black culture thats cool but dont forget about that other black shit like the NOI black religon beleif crap, and the rap albums going black motherfucking N#### this and that. Thats about even with the white eastern and western euros being all proud nazis..

Each colour has its pros and cons and only a few people can see it that way

Its been documented that whats goin on is wrong but its still common practice and eye for an eye is goin to make them 2012 shit come true lol.

The american media pumps those words into your heads all the time its no wonder you people havent killed yourselves yet

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 14th, 2008, 8:55 pm

Each colour has its pros and cons and only a few people can see it that way
lol i meant good and bad sides, ups and downs

just stick to being pround of your heritage people as americans or canadians or mexicans

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 14th, 2008, 9:46 pm

A Ghost wrote:
DC wrote:I am proud of my white European heritage also, I hate how its ok for blacks and browns to have pride but a white person cannot be proud, why??. I am not racist at all, but I am proud of who I am and who my ancestors are.
LOL

I remember you.

White pride is only used to teach hate. Its a lie. Its not meant to uplift or any of that crap.

I don't buy that excuse. Just like I don't buy why I see different natives with shirts and hats that say "Native Pride" when they know full well that there's so many different bands out there to make it a blanket 'native' term is some what insulting to their ancestors. Slave traders kept great records of those who were sold into slavery. Anyone has the ability in todays day and age to research their own family tree, some DNA tests come at a price but it's all there and available. Black pride is a cop out term like White pride is. It's easy to say because most people are afraid to learn their real blood line. You couldn't very well carry on with 'Black pride' if you learned your family came to America willingly and perhaps had some European blood in you, likewise a man screaming 'White pride' would be laughed at if he found any African blood in him.

It's an easy blanket term to identify with a certain demographic without having to think about it. It's for those that don't want to, or are too afraid to look at themselves and find out who they really are. If someones best attribute is their pride in their skin colour, then they've been beaten to hard with a retard stick.

P.S. I cured polio.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 14th, 2008, 9:51 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
LOL

I remember you.

I don't buy that excuse. Just like I don't buy why I see different natives with shirts and hats that say "Native Pride" when they know full well that there's so many different bands out there to make it a blanket 'native' term is some what insulting to their ancestors. Slave traders kept great records of those who were sold into slavery. Anyone has the ability in todays day and age to research their own family tree, some DNA tests come at a price but it's all there and available. Black pride is a cop out term like White pride is. It's easy to say because most people are afraid to learn their real blood line. You couldn't very well carry on with 'Black pride' if you learned your family came to America willingly and perhaps had some European blood in you, likewise a man screaming 'White pride' would be laughed at if he found any African blood in him.

It's an easy blanket term to identify with a certain demographic without having to think about it. It's for those that don't want to, or are too afraid to look at themselves and find out who they really are. If someones best attribute is their pride in their skin colour, then they've been beaten to hard with a retard stick.

P.S. I cured polio.
Why do people throw that word around. "excuse" "excuse"

Its not an excuse, it's reality.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 14th, 2008, 9:53 pm

I dont know where you are at, but out here the term "white pride" usually means confederate flags, swastikas and preaches about how "the white man is being oppressed in America"

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 14th, 2008, 10:06 pm

the retard stick thing is hilarious but did you seriously cure polio?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 8:03 am

A Ghost wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
LOL

I remember you.

P.S. I cured polio.

Let me see if I can salvage this thread and bring it back on-topic. A lot of their history may have been stolen from them at the time, and let's face it it would have been near impossible for them at the time to trace back their family history but that was then, and this is now. Now it is possible for most slave decedents to trace their family history to a point they get a pretty good idea of how their ancestors made it to America. THEN it was a reason, NOW it's an excuse. In todays day and age we can trace people back to the fuckin Cheddar Man. Tracing peoples origins back to Africa really isn't that big of a deal anymore.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 15th, 2008, 11:03 am

To keep it short. I dont mind anyone taking pride in his/her heritage. If it makes you a better person, go for it.
The problems start when people start judging others and consider their own heritage as the ultimate standard. Thats when genocides and wars happen.
If there is one thing i have learned then its that you can not judge cultures by any means. What seems good for us seems disgusting for others and vice versa. So who is right? And who am i to play supreme judge and define whats right and wrong?
There is no "good" or "bad". There is just difference.
I, for my part, respect my german heritage and wouldnt change it for the world, but even that comes secondary to me being a human.
But i also agree with you, that identity is important.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 15th, 2008, 11:35 am

Sentenza wrote:
To keep it short. I dont mind anyone taking pride in his/her heritage. If it makes you a better person, go for it.
The problems start when people start judging others and consider their own heritage as the ultimate standard. Thats when genocides and wars happen.
If there is one thing i have learned then its that you can not judge cultures by any means. What seems good for us seems disgusting for others and vice versa. So who is right? And who am i to play supreme judge and define whats right and wrong?
I, for my part, respect my german heritage and wouldnt change it for the world, but even that comes secondary to me being a human.
Identity is important, culture is important but skin colour is neither of those. That's where I have the problem with shit like ___ Pride and it referring to a skin colour. Be proud of who you are, and be proud of where you family came from if you so choose, or be proud of the struggle they over came to get you here. Whatever, I can buy that stuff. Skin colour still has no place in that, and doesn't define any of that.

Editors Note: Have you heard the news? Polio has been cured! And I was a contributing factor.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 15th, 2008, 2:57 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Identity is important, culture is important but skin colour is neither of those. That's where I have the problem with shit like ___ Pride and it referring to a skin colour. Be proud of who you are, and be proud of where you family came from if you so choose, or be proud of the struggle they over came to get you here. Whatever, I can buy that stuff. Skin colour still has no place in that, and doesn't define any of that.

Editors Note: Have you heard the news? Polio has been cured! And I was a contributing factor.
Theres a german saying i said it before and i will say it again: Foolishness and pride are pretty much alike.
Which means that pride, perceived the wrong way can easily lead you to do stupid things.
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:ouch the insult really got to me dude seriously who do you think you are honestly and in reality you white trash and an even bigger embarrasment to white people as a whole then me let do you a favor and give you a spoon so you can eat my ass you need a smack in the face do you talk to your mother like that
But now to you hombre. Ok, you hate yourself and your heritage, but you need to understand that your hatred comes from things you have been taught. Wrong things. I dont know you and i dont know what you have gone through but its definitely damaging to hate your own heritage. Why should you?
Let me give you an example.
Germans have been taught to hate themselves for being responsible for the Holocaust, WW2 and whatever bs there is. There are plenty of Germans who reject any kind of pride in their heritage because of that. Germans=Evil (i know EP can agree on that :lol: ).
For me, that doesnt matter, i reject that kind of shit. I oppose any kind of Nazi ideology because i have studied it and see it for the flaws it has. It is plainout a misleading, hateful illusion. I define my heritage over the positive things it has to offer, without blocking the negative things out. And there are plenty of positive things. People hear Germany and think NAZI and WW2! There is much more to it then that. Germany has had plenty of Poets, Philosophers, Scientists and other people who stood up for freedom of thought and who went up against the mainstream. If you think that Germans equal Nazis, that is your lack of education and you are a victim of the media and you should do some research. I didnt take part in their creations, but they are part of my culture. I think of that when i think Germany. That is my identity. You got to find your roots yourself.
In America people either seem to think "White is right" or "We committed a lot of atrocities like slavery, lets all be ashamed", when both of it is not true. If you oppose hateful ideologies you have to be ashamed of nothing, because let me tell you. All other races have done some dirt too. To the same extend. No one sticks out. So its up to you to let common sense guide your life and not be ashamed of who you are.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 15th, 2008, 3:06 pm

Germany has had a fair share of anti-racist, non-conforming, radical free thinkers. More then many other countries. Look it up

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 15th, 2008, 7:52 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:
SolidWood wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:im going to get a woody woodpecker character tattoo right in the middle of my forhead so people know how much i love my race and my ancestry because i wanna be like everyone else
Ha Ha, you are funny little girl, unfortunately people are laughing at you not with you. And you wanna talk shit on being proud of your own? I went to your myspace and saw the pictures. Ha Ha Ha! All those "tuff wigger from the suburban hood" poses are hilarious. Also, the pic of you as a tranny in a wig and dress confirms my suspicion that you indeed are a punk that got turned out. Ha Ha Ha!

shhhhhh thats a secret.
-Banned for repeatedly and after warnings going off topic-

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 15th, 2008, 7:58 pm

If I have never had to warn you before, you get a pass but do not continue to engage in off topic discussions/hack threads or you will be banned.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 24th, 2008, 10:43 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
LOL

I remember you.

P.S. I cured polio.

Let me see if I can salvage this thread and bring it back on-topic. A lot of their history may have been stolen from them at the time, and let's face it it would have been near impossible for them at the time to trace back their family history but that was then, and this is now. Now it is possible for most slave decedents to trace their family history to a point they get a pretty good idea of how their ancestors made it to America. THEN it was a reason, NOW it's an excuse. In todays day and age we can trace people back to the fuckin Cheddar Man. Tracing peoples origins back to Africa really isn't that big of a deal anymore.
Well Ill tell you what, fly out to western new york and pay for about 150,000 blacks to get their bloodlines traced and maybe Ill consider fighting against the term "black" instead of "Ughandan, or Rwandan, or Somalian, or Ethiopian, or Egyptian, or...."

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 25th, 2008, 8:18 am

A Ghost wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
LOL

I remember you.

P.S. I cured polio.

Well Ill tell you what, fly out to western new york and pay for about 150,000 blacks to get their bloodlines traced and maybe Ill consider fighting against the term "black" instead of "Ughandan, or Rwandan, or Somalian, or Ethiopian, or Egyptian, or...."
I would love to, but I've been putting my own money, time and effort into tracing my bloodline that was virtually lost because my family was persecuted, chanced off their original home land, and forced out of their new home land and finally settling into Canada. It hasn't been easy, fun or cheap but it is possible. My point simply being it is possible for people to trace their bloodlines, and they don't necessarily have to go though DNA, though it is pretty accurate but expensive. If people want to carry on calling themselves White, Black, Brown whatever that's on them. I just think they'd be doing themselves a favor by attempting to learn their history and identify themselves with more then just a colour.

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 26th, 2008, 10:30 pm

identify with yourself and what you involve yourselves in instead of trying to identify with what everybody else wants you to identify with

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » June 4th, 2008, 4:49 pm

SolidWood wrote:
clipse wrote:
SolidWood wrote:
clipse wrote:'88' , 'justiceleague'- new alter-ego... :roll:

dont pay these post by her no mind.
Nope, this ain't justiceleague homeboy. Ask her or Christine, they have talked to me before.
I aint your homeboy, and who cares who you say you talked to. The saying goes, you are the company you keep.
I never said you care who I talk to HOMEBOY, just saying you got it confused, I am not justiceleague. Get it straight.
the only thing they hate more than my being right, is someone agreeing with me.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 4th, 2008, 5:27 pm

Just like some black people wished they had been born white, some whites wish they had been born black. I think A Ghost wishes he had been born black. Just my opinion based on some of his opinions. What I wonder is, does he realize it consciously or is it buried in his sub conscious under layers of denial?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 4th, 2008, 6:18 pm

^---- lol

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » June 11th, 2008, 6:10 pm

Of course there is difference between white pride and white power.No questions about it.If u ask yourself that question probably u never met real white power muzafuckas before which is really good.White power is about race and racism is not good.
But with a white pride...There r white ppl in Russia,white ppl in USA and so on...Why should i be proud of ppl that got nothing to do with me or my close ancestors?

Every nation got good and bad ppl,like there is no way in the world that i will be proud of russian mafia..or some russians killing themselfs with vodka,but im proud of everyone whos bringing peace,doesnt matter of race or nation.

Skrewdriver
What city do you live in now?: austin texas

Re:

Unread post by Skrewdriver » June 16th, 2008, 8:32 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:Just like some black people wished they had been born white, some whites wish they had been born black. I think A Ghost wishes he had been born black. Just my opinion based on some of his opinions. What I wonder is, does he realize it consciously or is it buried in his sub conscious under layers of denial?
You hit the nail squarely on the head. It's obvious he wishes he were black. Why? I have no idea.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 17th, 2008, 3:26 pm

ive always wondered how people can look at themselves in the mirror and wish they were something else, weird. oh well who cares