other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: June 5th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 23rd, 2008, 9:19 am

Slavery stripped a lot of people besides blacks of everything.

Code: Select all

http://www.epado.bravehost.com/whiteslaves00.htm

Code: Select all

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottenslaves.html

Code: Select all

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/whtslav.htm

Code: Select all

http://multiracial.com/site/content/view/460/27/
etc... etc... etc...

Image
White slaves and black slaves lived together owned by their masters (usually white masters but sometimes black freedmen)

But all that slavery business aside, the real problem Black people face is that they just can't live around each other. No matter where you go in the world, where Black people congregate in a critical mass, you always see the same thing: partitioned neighborhoods (or areas) that war against each other. From Jamaica to South Central to Africa blacks seem incapable of resisting the urge to kill each other. They could choose to end their urban tribal wars anytime. There's no law of nature that keeps it going. It's Black people that keep it going. They can lay down their weapons anytime they want and end it. But they don't. Instead just blame whitey. And that doesn't solve a thing.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 23rd, 2008, 12:29 pm

Oh yeah the first 2 world wars were definitely all about 'urban tribal warfare', as is the Israel / Palestine conflict, the Cold War, the genocide of the Jews and Native Americans etc. etc.

Maybe the difference is that yt's like killing non-yt's more. Who knows?

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: June 5th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 24th, 2008, 8:15 am

Cold Bear wrote:Oh yeah the first 2 world wars were definitely all about 'urban tribal warfare', as is the Israel / Palestine conflict, the Cold War, the genocide of the Jews and Native Americans etc. etc.

Maybe the difference is that yt's like killing non-yt's more. Who knows?
Or maybe the difference is that Africans did not develop the means faster than Europeans to assert themselves militarily (if you agree with authors like Jared Diamond). Because looking at African history, if they had they certainly would have. But yes, you could extrapolate that to human behavior in general if you like. In any event, the islamization of Africa in the 7th + century could have been a turning point lifting them from their endless cycle of internal warfare but it didn't. The reason why, I believe, is that the belief system of Islam did not have the precursors to produce something like modern science which sprung from the intellectual climate of Western Civilization that possessed a worldview supporting the underlying principles that made scientific inquiry possible and desirable (e.g. Stanley Jaki). Anyways, today Africa is a mess with civil war trending upward and everywhere you find Aricans in a critical mass they are warring against each other as they once did thousands of years ago on the dark continent. They are locked tribal warfare without end and show no signs of ever ceasing. By the way, are you black? I ask because you sound like a white guy who feels some deep intense need to defend urban tribal warefare amongst blacks by attacking whites rather than simply discussing the situation. It's kind of immature imo.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by razbojnik » September 24th, 2008, 9:33 am

Mcminister wrote:
kmcox wrote:1. Single Parent Homes
2. Poor Public School Education
3. Glorified BS showed on TV and Music

THE MAN is what/who #%@& us up overall.

single parent homes, poor schoos, neighborhood systems n all is what did it

why cant the pavement in teh hood look as good as the ones in the burbs
LOL Yeah right...

But still, I would be singing the same tune if I was in your position...

I AM! I SHOULD BE COMPLAINING! But why aren't I??? Cause no one cares and no one is listening...

It's been nearly a 100 years and they still haven't given us Pirin or Aegean Macedonia, and they are still trying to take what's left...

You got free'd of slavery and got a hell of a lot of rights, we ain't got shit. They even blocked our enterance into NATO and the EU. Tell me what's more fair, your situation or mine???

NOT IN TERMS OF WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING, just what's more fair, who got more back?????????

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 24th, 2008, 9:42 am

No I'm not white or black, smart guy. Do I sound white because you are expecting some type of hood slang from me? "kind of immature" LOL I give a fuck what you think. You talk a good game and you type really fancy and you know all your historical points, but you're still a bigot who will generalize with stupid lines like "BLACKS WILL JUST NEVAR GET ALONG!" then try to back it up with sweeping lines like "HAVE YOU SEEN TEH AFRICA LATELY?! OMG!"

ARE YOU A JEW?! Why you fighting with your semitic cousins over there in Israel?

Oh because most of yall are from Europe

Welcome to the site you're just another long line of smart ass know it alls who come here to hold up this gang shit as a root problem for all types of societal problems.

HAVE FUN!



Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Oh yeah the first 2 world wars were definitely all about 'urban tribal warfare', as is the Israel / Palestine conflict, the Cold War, the genocide of the Jews and Native Americans etc. etc.

Maybe the difference is that yt's like killing non-yt's more. Who knows?
Or maybe the difference is that Africans did not develop the means faster than Europeans to assert themselves militarily (if you agree with authors like Jared Diamond). Because looking at African history, if they had they certainly would have. But yes, you could extrapolate that to human behavior in general if you like. In any event, the islamization of Africa in the 7th + century could have been a turning point lifting them from their endless cycle of internal warfare but it didn't. The reason why, I believe, is that the belief system of Islam did not have the precursors to produce something like modern science which sprung from the intellectual climate of Western Civilization that possessed a worldview supporting the underlying principles that made scientific inquiry possible and desirable (e.g. Stanley Jaki). Anyways, today Africa is a mess with civil war trending upward and everywhere you find Aricans in a critical mass they are warring against each other as they once did thousands of years ago on the dark continent. They are locked tribal warfare without end and show no signs of ever ceasing. By the way, are you black? I ask because you sound like a white guy who feels some deep intense need to defend urban tribal warefare amongst blacks by attacking whites rather than simply discussing the situation. It's kind of immature imo.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by razbojnik » September 24th, 2008, 6:12 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: June 5th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 24th, 2008, 10:17 pm

Until someone comes along and can make a logical, scientifically accurate, historically correct argument to persuade me different I think that what's hurt blacks most is blacks who won't stop fighting (each other and everyone else) and making poor life choices to get anything positive accomplished. It's like, with notable exceptions of course, they are hard wired in their DNA to live out tribal warfare and feed their carnality no matter where they live.

It's well.. exasperting. Has skewing history as bad as it has been skewed in the public education system to muster sympathy for a liberal social construct really brought desirable results? Should we believe the liberals that it will be another thousand years before a quantifiable benefit can be realized for Black people? Because that sounds like horse shi_t to me.

Image

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by Mcminister » October 1st, 2008, 5:29 pm

blacks most is blacks who won't stop fighting (each other and everyone else)
why u think blacks wont stop fighting eachother?
making poor life choices to get anything positive accomplished
what do you think resulted them into making poor dicisions in life?
they are hard wired in their DNA to live out tribal warfare
have you ever met up with a rebel, spoken to him to come up with that conclusion?

just want your opinion and 1 answer

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 11th, 2008, 7:21 pm

A lot of good conversation here. I see some bitterness, some anger, some insults and some self hatred as well. I think what hurts us most is our refusal to Return to and Worship the Most High God.

Once we as a people come to grips with our spirituality, everything else will fall in line.. The Most High keeps reaching out to us Over and Over again.

We keep turning away from him.. This is our final warning. Our final chance.. He has risien his people Once Again to Power..

Will we Step our Game up and return to the ways of our ancestors or will we continue to do do as some did and worship other Gods..

The bottom line of it is that we the Black Nation, are the Direct Decendants of the Most High God hear on Earth.. Everything that has been created and used on this planetr was invented by our People. We have had many signs and wonders Yet we still refuse to Serve God.. We would much rather " Drop it like it's Hot' then to save ourselves for the Man God has chosen for us to mate with. If that.. Some of us must serve God with our Minds, Souls and Bodies. Some of us are chosen to deliver his word and must live a Most Holy Life.

A lot of times we would much rather sell our brothers & Sisters some crack than to work at MC Donalds. We would rather spend our last on some cush than to take our children to the museum.. Hell who am I fooling.. We dont even go to museums..

We are our Biggest Problem and nothing or nobody hurts us as much as We Hurt Ourselves..

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 242
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 6:09 pm
Location: Watts, La Dera, New Orleans

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by kmcox » November 27th, 2008, 2:34 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:A lot of good conversation here. I see some bitterness, some anger, some insults and some self hatred as well. I think what hurts us most is our refusal to Return to and Worship the Most High God.

Once we as a people come to grips with our spirituality, everything else will fall in line.. The Most High keeps reaching out to us Over and Over again.

We keep turning away from him.. This is our final warning. Our final chance.. He has risien his people Once Again to Power..

Will we Step our Game up and return to the ways of our ancestors or will we continue to do do as some did and worship other Gods..

The bottom line of it is that we the Black Nation, are the Direct Decendants of the Most High God hear on Earth.. Everything that has been created and used on this planetr was invented by our People. We have had many signs and wonders Yet we still refuse to Serve God.. We would much rather " Drop it like it's Hot' then to save ourselves for the Man God has chosen for us to mate with. If that.. Some of us must serve God with our Minds, Souls and Bodies. Some of us are chosen to deliver his word and must live a Most Holy Life.

A lot of times we would much rather sell our brothers & Sisters some crack than to work at MC Donalds. We would rather spend our last on some cush than to take our children to the museum.. Hell who am I fooling.. We dont even go to museums..

We are our Biggest Problem and nothing or nobody hurts us as much as We Hurt Ourselves..

Thas some Trill shit girl

Black Top
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: May 24th, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: VA/28 South

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by Black Top » January 28th, 2009, 1:45 pm

Being stripped of our culture. We don't know who we are. No knowledge of self.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 242
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 6:09 pm
Location: Watts, La Dera, New Orleans

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by kmcox » March 7th, 2009, 5:00 pm

How about the music industry that makes every nigga feel like they r the next some1...just another outlet to make blacks think they dont need education..."Nigger Dreams" hurt the black community...i e sports,music, entertainment in general. Stop Cooning PLZ

TrealTalk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: February 13th, 2009, 9:12 am
What city do you live in now?: Little Rock

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by TrealTalk » March 7th, 2009, 10:58 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:A lot of good conversation here. I see some bitterness, some anger, some insults and some self hatred as well. I think what hurts us most is our refusal to Return to and Worship the Most High God.

Once we as a people come to grips with our spirituality, everything else will fall in line.. The Most High keeps reaching out to us Over and Over again.

We keep turning away from him.. This is our final warning. Our final chance.. He has risien his people Once Again to Power..

Will we Step our Game up and return to the ways of our ancestors or will we continue to do do as some did and worship other Gods..

The bottom line of it is that we the Black Nation, are the Direct Decendants of the Most High God hear on Earth.. Everything that has been created and used on this planetr was invented by our People. We have had many signs and wonders Yet we still refuse to Serve God.. We would much rather " Drop it like it's Hot' then to save ourselves for the Man God has chosen for us to mate with. If that.. Some of us must serve God with our Minds, Souls and Bodies. Some of us are chosen to deliver his word and must live a Most Holy Life.

A lot of times we would much rather sell our brothers & Sisters some crack than to work at MC Donalds. We would rather spend our last on some cush than to take our children to the museum.. Hell who am I fooling.. We dont even go to museums..

We are our Biggest Problem and nothing or nobody hurts us as much as We Hurt Ourselves..

I agree. Self hatred and irresponsibility keeps us down.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 15th, 2009, 8:09 am

Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:Slavery stripped a lot of people besides blacks of everything. Yes it did. But we didn't know of it until now because WE, were not allowed to read. Now that all of this information is available to us, we have the oppertunity to go back and say.. Hold Up.!! We aint by ourselves in this shit

Code: Select all

http://www.epado.bravehost.com/whiteslaves00.htm

Code: Select all

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/forgottenslaves.html

Code: Select all

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/whtslav.htm

Code: Select all

http://multiracial.com/site/content/view/460/27/
etc... etc... etc...

Image
White slaves and black slaves lived together owned by their masters (usually white masters but sometimes black freedmen)Good information Thank You

But all that slavery business aside, the real problem Black people face is that they just can't live around each other. No matter where you go in the world, where Black people congregate in a critical mass, you always see the same thing: partitioned neighborhoods (or areas) that war against each other. From Jamaica to South Central to Africa blacks seem incapable of resisting the urge to kill each other. They could choose to end their urban tribal wars anytime. There's no law of nature that keeps it going. It's Black people that keep it going. They can lay down their weapons anytime they want and end it. But they don't. Instead just blame whitey.HOLD UP PAWTNA! Aint nobody running around in the Millinium blameing the so called whitey. Hell!! More than half of whites peoples is broker than me. (((((that wasn't propper english hu?. ooops! my bad )))) Annnyyyy way....

Don't insult us like that. We aint stupid. The only person I can blame for me not being consciouse in this day and age, the age of information, the age of technology the age of the new revolutionary Black Woman BABY!! hahhaaa!!! I'm just playing y'all.. .........................no I aint ..

But any way.. I took that as an insult. Don't come at us like that. We running around blaming the white Man.. Man miss me. The white man can only get away with what WE let him. Once we begin to educate ourselves, take it upon ourself to educate our own children, and restore our Villages...........

IT'S ON!!!!!

[/color]
I'll have to revisit this later.. Because you all seem to think that we are blaming when we are only BOLD enough to speak truth..

You don't like it that we expose it for what it is. and Truth Be Told.... The race of people that caused so much pain , torture and destruction to my people and other peoples is white..

Hell!! I bet if I reasearch those sites you postedup there I might find that he was behind most of that shit too..

I just aint got time...

But one of you out there thats sitting at home all day long not doing a dam thang but playing video games and smoking blunts and drinking silver satin..

This would be a good homework assignment...........

For real!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by perongregory » April 15th, 2009, 6:48 pm

if blacks have this innate carnality and want to destroy each other, there wouldn't be any other races on this earth...fuck the dumb shit.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 16th, 2009, 10:11 am

perongregory wrote:if blacks have this innate carnality and want to destroy each other, there wouldn't be any other races on this earth...fu-- the dumb shit.
Well, we do seem to have it out for each other. But I don't yet know it it is becasue of some natural tendency or is it because of the way we have been trained to think..

I'm going to explore this..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by perongregory » April 16th, 2009, 1:32 pm

I'm saying we would have massacred ourselves as the first people on the earth, there would be no other human "races".

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 624
Joined: November 4th, 2008, 1:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 16th, 2009, 2:00 pm

perongregory wrote:I'm saying we would have massacred ourselves as the first people on the earth, there would be no other human "races".
True that. But you cant help but think of how it was African Kings and Queens that sold us out in the first place.. But I THINK... that our ancestors may have been dooped by the white men.

Heavy D got an old cut called Move On.. It talks about how the eurpoenas came into Africa promising salvation.. He say: They gave us fictional flicks and the name of a ship and told us to climb aboard.

He was reffering to the first slave shit.. How many of you knew it was called Jesus.. Well it was.. http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-241597.0.html

Google ::the name of the first slave ship was called Jesus

and you will find more info..

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”