other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 17th, 2008, 7:16 am

To me its government hand outs in ny where I live most people think of foodstamp cards aka benafit cards like a credit card people will never stop having babies before they can afford them if they know that they can use the government as a crutch programs like welfare section 8 and food stamps are not helping us there hurting us its cuzz of government handouts why most young black chicks have no shame popping out babies at the age of 14,15 and 16 I wish the government would force these chicks to finish school and get a job instead of just handing out free money to them

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: other than gangs and drugs what's has hurt blacks the most??

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 17th, 2008, 7:30 am

Bad mothers there's way to many bad black mothers walking around these days its really sad that chicks these days raise there kids to care more about jordans than school work in ny everychick wants to spend money on a 60$ pair of sneakers for a 2 year old but when I ask them to start a college fund for there child they look at me like I'm crazy

We blacks have to wake up cuzz there's more to life than clothes and sneakers and nice rims we have to start teaching our kids to put school before the new jordans

Also we black men have to start taking care of our babies its never cool to be a dead beat dad we need more fathers in the black family

Black woman please stop judgeing men by the clothes they wear and the cars they drive get to know them before u sleep with them don't just open ur legs for the first guy u meet just cuzz he has a bmw

I don't know why we blacks got so mad when bill cosby said what he said its all true we blacks really have to do better and stop blaiming the white man for everything

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 18th, 2008, 12:49 am

i feel u man.......i c this all in 1st person

gangs and drugs ain the only shit killing us

the females in the hood are jst embarrasin..very very very embarrasin.....the young niggaz prophasize but don innitialize, and the old folks gave up on us, .......like 2pac said "unless they shootin no body notices the youth"

our leaders care buot irrelevant shit.....

yea N word w.e...how buot how they tearin down the projects/low income apts. where are all'em families gon go.....instead of them helpin us stay in our communities they deal with N words and this media shit i don even care bout no more...they gon put niggaz in different hoods niggaz ain gon get along and niggaz is gon kill, assault or w.e....sometimes people push u to the bottom's bottom witout even knowin it...

hopefuly change gon come, its on us tho, to recognize we 1.....suburb,ghetto, u kno we suppose to unite first then we can do it,...united we stand divided we fall.....the devil tries to keep us in his control and lead us to distruction with his..money, lust, hoes, greed,jelousy,envy, but its all good whats up must come down, who laughs last laughs best....all i gota say is Power to the People

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » June 22nd, 2008, 10:14 am

Mcminister wrote:i feel u man.......i c this all in 1st person

gangs and drugs ain the only shit killing us

the females in the hood are jst embarrasin..very very very embarrasin.....the young niggaz prophasize but don innitialize, and the old folks gave up on us, .......like 2pac said "unless they shootin no body notices the youth"

our leaders care buot irrelevant shit.....

yea N word w.e...how buot how they tearin down the projects/low income apts. where are all'em families gon go.....instead of them helpin us stay in our communities they deal with N words and this media shit i don even care bout no more...they gon put niggaz in different hoods niggaz ain gon get along and niggaz is gon kill, assault or w.e....sometimes people push u to the bottom's bottom witout even knowin it...

hopefuly change gon come, its on us tho, to recognize we 1.....suburb,ghetto, u kno we suppose to unite first then we can do it,...united we stand divided we fall.....the devil tries to keep us in his control and lead us to distruction with his..money, lust, hoes, greed,jelousy,envy, but its all good whats up must come down, who laughs last laughs best....all i gota say is Power to the People
You seem very tortured to me. I know how you feel even if you don't think I do. I could go into details but I'd be going off topic. :P

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 24th, 2008, 9:48 am

And this trying to be white shit has to stop just cuzz someone wants to go to school and move out of the hood doesn't mean there trying to be white

We also have to stop throwing garbage all over the same streets where we live everyday I see my own black people chillin out side of where they live throwing garbage on the ground when there's a garbage can like 10 feet away

We got to start taking care of our blocks and our parks

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 24th, 2008, 9:57 am

And ladies u have to take better care of ur kids stop bringing them to the corners to chill with ya friends nothing I hate more than seeing a chick pushing a stroller chillin with a bunch of people smoking drinking and rolling dice

And we as black have to stop crying about mexicans taking all the jobs and start going to work ofcourse mexicans r gonna take the jobs cuzz to many of us blacks don't wanna work hard or we wanna start of making 15 cash a hour u have to crawl before u walk then u have to walk before u run

The state of black people in america is sad we have to do better

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 24th, 2008, 10:05 am

And why do we think its ok to talk about who were fucking on a bleep phone on a packed buss during rush hour not even latinos do that we have to start teaching our kids how to act in public and to have manners u can tell people don't do that any more how can we be teaching our kids right from wrong if were telling them to shut the fuck up or to sit the fuck down its crazy how we talk to our kids theses days telling a 3 year old to shut the fuck up or to sit the fuck down is not being a good parent

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 24th, 2008, 10:28 am

We blacks can't even look at each other anymore without wanting to fight if u look at another black male/female all u gonna hear is what the fuck u looking at nigga or god forbid someone steps on our new jordans that come out in the same colors every 2 years were ready to kill someone

And if u don't belive me just come to ny and take a ride on a buss or train

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » June 24th, 2008, 9:31 pm

blacks need to stop trying to make white people feel bad for being white

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 25th, 2008, 1:57 am

What "HAS" hurt blacks the most?

Slavery.

What hurts blacks the most today, besides gangs and drugs? The criminal justice system, particularly where prosecution and incarceration are concerned.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 25th, 2008, 2:01 am

Let me reiterate; The criminal justice system hurts blacks far more than gangs and drugs. Far more. And I'm hard pressed to believe that gangs as we know them, and the drug game as we know it, would even exist to the degree that it does if it wasn't for how the criminal justice system is being operated, and most importantly who it's being operated by.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 25th, 2008, 3:35 am

StillNoScript wrote:Let me reiterate; The criminal justice system hurts blacks far more than gangs and drugs. Far more. And I'm hard pressed to believe that gangs as we know them, and the drug game as we know it, would even exist to the degree that it does if it wasn't for how the criminal justice system is being operated, and most importantly who it's being operated by.
I guess the film National Security with Martin Lawrance and that white guy that got sent to jail for no reason is a good example, right?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 26th, 2008, 2:12 am

razbojnik wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:Let me reiterate; The criminal justice system hurts blacks far more than gangs and drugs. Far more. And I'm hard pressed to believe that gangs as we know them, and the drug game as we know it, would even exist to the degree that it does if it wasn't for how the criminal justice system is being operated, and most importantly who it's being operated by.
I guess the film National Security with Martin Lawrance and that white guy that got sent to jail for no reason is a good example, right?
Ok, either you're using a comedy film to debunk my point of view, you're high on cough syrup, or both. Which is it?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 26th, 2008, 2:17 am

jmaups2005 wrote:blacks need to stop trying to make white people feel bad for being white
Agreed. Also, whites need to stop trying to make black people feel bad for being black.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 26th, 2008, 5:37 am

StillNoScript wrote:
jmaups2005 wrote:blacks need to stop trying to make white people feel bad for being white
Agreed. Also, whites need to stop trying to make black people feel bad for being black.
Hehe. Got me there. By the way people react when I try and make black people feel bad for being black, they don't seem to be feeling bad. Or are they? How do you describe feeling bad being black? Being pissed or being sad? If you want to kill a person because he makes you feel bad for being this colour, it's not feeling bad in my point of view. I feel bad because it's cool to be black, thus this is one example where blacks make whites feel bad for being white. But then again, whatever you want. It's a free world no matter what...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » June 26th, 2008, 5:46 am

StillNoScript wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Ok, either you're using a comedy film to debunk my point of view, you're high on cough syrup, or both. Which is it?
Well I got a Swedish family upstairs, and two very cute 19 year old girls Renata and Alexandra from Kumanovo :D and I'm walking around shirtless in shorts and my grandma is about to vacum my room. She's vacuming my room. And I couldn't jack off last night my penis kept going down because I was scared shitless I thought I was hearing sounds. Oh and that yellowish white cat beat mine again and probably ripped another piece of it's skin off. Also, yesterday I bellydanced for the amusement of my friends. Am I high on cough syrup? :P

Comedy film, yes it is. Thing is, the white guy being messed around with, that pissed me off a bit, not so much funny to me, this is what I meant by the justice system not always being on your side. Even as an immigrant, come on..

The Balkans and ex-Yugoslavian nations have a special UN court called the Hauge. The middle east doesn't. Africa doesn't. Asia doesn't. North and South America don't either. The Hauge is for persecouting war criminals. Ljube Boskovski is innocent, damn it!

Period.

Justice system is not always on whites side. If it's some Rodney King type shit then people are on the black guy's side, so is the court. Also, take a look at the Jenna Six. Justice wasn't delivered when it came to them...

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 26th, 2008, 7:31 am

What the hell r u people talking about?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 26th, 2008, 8:04 pm

what the fuck is that european dude talkin buot ..????

the justice system is fucked up...stop lockin niggaz up for 80 years jst becoz of some lil crack ...fuck niggaz tryna survive....

ou what has hurt black people other than drugs and guns i forgot the biggest pain giver...THE FUCKIN MAN

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 27th, 2008, 4:05 am

Kingfear...man there is so much shit that hurts us its unbelieveable all the shit this country would have to change and come right on so we could be equal at lest in policy with other peeps. Also, our own ignorance...we are very selfish towards each other and trusting, even though it doesn't seem like it, of other peoples. Thats what got us in the slavery shit to begin with and lead to this hell we are going through now.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » June 27th, 2008, 7:23 pm

Slavery stripped Blacks of everything. We as a whole have yet to recover to this day.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 27th, 2008, 11:28 pm

clipse wrote:Slavery stripped Blacks of everything. We as a whole have yet to recover to this day.

and wont for the next 200 years

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » June 29th, 2008, 12:07 pm

Some guy lastnamd Gaydamak sold alot of ak47 and other weapons to african countries.Made a freaking couple hundred millions+ $,put shit in the bank,right now trying to get into goverment,man,And ppl are shoting each other here or there.
Some shit still happening.
I've seen immigrants from dangerous places coming to Canada.Parents working really hard,but kids a lil different story,,just was born in Canada and start talking shit about struggling,damn,ask parents what is a real struggle.US is a whole dif story.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » June 29th, 2008, 1:12 pm

1. Single Parent Homes
2. Poor Public School Education
3. Glorified BS showed on TV and Music

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 29th, 2008, 7:27 pm

kmcox wrote:1. Single Parent Homes

THE MAN is what/who fucked us up overall.

single parent homes, poor schoos, neighborhood systems n all is what did it

why cant the pavement in teh hood look as good as the ones in the burbs

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » July 1st, 2008, 12:32 am

clipse wrote:Slavery stripped Blacks of everything. We as a whole have yet to recover to this day.
thats because some black minds are still in chains

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 1st, 2008, 8:29 am

In a way, all the above stems from what I mentioned.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 1st, 2008, 8:33 am

Mcminister wrote:

THE MAN is what/who #%@& us up overall.

Good response, but the above is another example of the impact slavery had/has on Blacks. We have to stop calling that muther-fucka "the man" :roll: YOU are the MAN Black man!

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 1st, 2008, 8:34 am

WIP wrote:
thats because some black minds are still in chains
true, and alot of Blacks want to keep it that way too.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 1st, 2008, 7:22 pm

Mcminister wrote:

and wont for the next 200 years
As long as Whites control the world, for as long as there are human beings they won't recover because 'whitey' won't let that happen, you should know this. Housing projects and gangsta rap is here for a reason you know...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 15th, 2008, 6:06 pm

Racisit white police officers , predjudice justice system , prision , job system hiring on race , disease , black on black violence and Hating jealousy and selling each other out.

us not creating more black buisnesses and us owning property and our music and culture , we sell it to others ...

and we seem to love other people..... before we love our own people first ....

we need state to state black unity

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 15th, 2008, 6:06 pm

Racisit white police officers , predjudice justice system , prision , job system hiring on race , disease , black on black violence and Hating jealousy and selling each other out.

us not creating more black buisnesses and us owning property and our music and culture , we sell it to others ...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 15th, 2008, 6:07 pm