If You're daughter went outside her race.

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by twocost » July 12th, 2008, 6:22 pm

If you currently have a daughter or lets just pretend you have a daughter. She starts dating outside her race. Shes Mexican and shes going chino. Shes White and shes going black. Shes Black and shes going Italiano. How would you react? Serio, I'd like to know.

To be honest I ain't gonna lie I can't say how I would act because I don't have a daughter so I really don't know how I would act. I would like to think if he treated her very respectfully that it wouldn't matter but I can't say that because I've never been there. People can be cool with any race. Chill with any race from Black to Asian but when it comes to people dating there daughters its a whole new ball game. Indian girl brings home any guy other than Indian and some ones gonna be getting killed in most cases. But her family has many friends outside there race and they don't mind there presents in there own home at all.

User avatar
Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 132
Joined: May 31st, 2008, 8:21 pm
Location: Belgrade

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Kyo » July 12th, 2008, 7:04 pm

I would b ok with it if the guy respects her.but 2 b honest i would have a problem with that if the guy is a muslim or jewish for example and he wants her 2 convert 2 his religion or something like that.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 12th, 2008, 7:21 pm

I wouldn't care....at all.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by twocost » July 13th, 2008, 4:48 am

Kyo wrote:I would b ok with it if the guy respects her.but 2 b honest i would have a problem with that if the guy is a muslim or jewish for example and he wants her 2 convert 2 his religion or something like that.
Very good point. If he wanted to convert her to any thing other than the beleife in Christ I would have a very big problem with that.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 13th, 2008, 9:17 am

as long as she is happy, if she got into the acult then thats another story

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by razbojnik » July 13th, 2008, 11:37 am

Outside her race? What about nationality? If a Macedonian chick marries some American guy there goes another population of 200 people in the next millenium, out of Macedonia and added to America. I would have girlfriends of other races and nationalities, and fuck them especially, but you know, in the end a nice Macedonian girl is good enough for me.

As for Macedonian chicks marrying black men. 2 daughters, 2 sisters, both were sluts. Mother and father were typical Europeans where they didn't like black people. 1 sister gets married to a black guy, father has a heart attack and dies. The other sister gets married to a black guy, the mother has a heart attack and dies. True story.

Personally, I WOULD NOT GIVE A SHIT IF THE GUY TREATS HER WELL. If he makes one little scratch on her, I'll literally murder him. End of story.

Me being a Macedonian male, we love manly men, not pansies/pussies, to take our daughters for wife. They might have a problem with the Macedonian female, where she loves for the male to be nice and a pussy, not a man, rugged, and oh do they love it when they come from a rich family.

One example --- my grandma, my grandfather(RIP), and my mom and dad, oh and my aunt and uncle. My grandma doesn't like the fact that my dad is manly and is a tough individual, and of course he isn't the guy from gone with the wind, and especially hates the fact he came from a poor family, and he used to drink, and usually curses infront of everyone. My grandfather was his friend, he loved the guy because my grandfather was himself a manly and charming gentlemen who served as a high ranking officer in the Macedonian part of the Yugoslav armed forces at the time. My mom was, yeah. My aunt went by my grandma's example, she's a little phsycotic while she only means best, she is very calm, she pisses me off when she means good but damn it, she is here to please the man, be a good housewife, she cooks, cleans, sews, everything etc. My uncle came from a rich family, a doctor's family, if you will, and my grandma loves that fact and she always rubs it in people's faces. My grandma aborted 6 kids, and had 3, so mind you, she may be all nice and you will love her, she may seem like she's very much a virgin but damn it don't be fooled she can be pretty feisty. But yeah...

If my daughter went outside the race. I don't give a damn. Treat her right. If I find out you are just fucking her, I'll kill you.

I'm also against arranged marriges.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 15th, 2008, 12:24 am

she wont even have to worry about me....the rest of the fam is gonna blast her...

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 15th, 2008, 12:24 am

but myself i wouldn't care...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Sentenza » July 15th, 2008, 2:51 am

No problem. Unless that guy has any kind of extremist attitude of whichever religious or political sort.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by twocost » July 15th, 2008, 5:51 am

Young Deuce wrote:she wont even have to worry about me....the rest of the fam is gonna blast her...
Blast her if shes not the same race or from a certiant race? There are quite a few ethnicities that feel the same way like Indians .

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by razbojnik » July 15th, 2008, 5:25 pm

twocost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:she wont even have to worry about me....the rest of the fam is gonna blast her...
Blast her if shes not the same race or from a certiant race? There are quite a few ethnicities that feel the same way like Indians .
Honor killings woot! :P

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 18th, 2008, 1:16 pm

I do have a daughter, granted she's only 3 right now and as far as I'm concerned she'll never date anyone.....EVER! Seriously though, I don't care who she dates, as long as they respect her and to a lesser extent respect me, cause I swear to god I'll smack the taste out of their mouth if they get out of line! I'm going to be a mess when she starts dating, I already know it. I'm hoping she'll be a nun.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 18th, 2008, 8:07 pm

twocost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:she wont even have to worry about me....the rest of the fam is gonna blast her...
Blast her if shes not the same race or from a certiant race? There are quite a few ethnicities that feel the same way like Indians .

when i said blast i mean talk about her.....like put her on blast....must be a STL thing....but i dont thing they would care if he was mixed, afro latin, afro carribean, afro- european, or just plain if he has african blood in him...

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by twocost » July 18th, 2008, 8:25 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
twocost wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:she wont even have to worry about me....the rest of the fam is gonna blast her...
Blast her if shes not the same race or from a certiant race? There are quite a few ethnicities that feel the same way like Indians .

when i said blast i mean talk about her.....like put her on blast....must be a STL thing....but i dont thing they would care if he was mixed, afro latin, afro carribean, afro- european, or just plain if he has african blood in him...
Ohh I get ya. Los Angeles Blast = Shoot, kill.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Mcminister » July 19th, 2008, 6:30 pm

not true....^^^

so if anyone sais they will put u on blast in la...it has somehtin to do with murder

ME absolutley no white man....thats the honest truth

only if black to come to think of it...or maybe half spanish

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Sentenza » July 19th, 2008, 6:31 pm

Mcminister wrote:not true....^^^

so if anyone sais they will put u on blast in la...it has somehtin to do with murder

ME absolutley no white man....thats the honest truth

only if black to come to think of it...or maybe half spanish
Why? what would you say if a white person would say that?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Mcminister » July 19th, 2008, 6:35 pm

id ask why?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Sentenza » July 19th, 2008, 6:39 pm

Mcminister wrote:id ask why?
Yea thats what i mean. In my experience character makes everything, doesnt matter if black, white, yellow or brown. You will maybe find the worst backstabbers within your own race and one hell of a person in a race that you always thought negative of. You never know. But thats just my experience.
And if it was my daughter i would care less what race he is, as long as he treats her GOOD!

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by razbojnik » July 21st, 2008, 8:07 am

Sentenza wrote:
Mcminister wrote:id ask why?
Yea thats what i mean. In my experience character makes everything, doesnt matter if black, white, yellow or brown. You will maybe find the worst backstabbers within your own race and one hell of a person in a race that you always thought negative of. You never know. But thats just my experience.
And if it was my daughter i would care less what race he is, as long as he treats her GOOD!
Amen brother! Now lets go burn a cross on his front lawn! :P Nah seriously it's true what you say same goes here...

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by twocost » July 21st, 2008, 6:32 pm

Mcminister wrote:not true....^^^

so if anyone sais they will put u on blast in la...it has somehtin to do with murder

ME absolutley no white man....thats the honest truth

only if black to come to think of it...or maybe half spanish
Get you're eyes checked. He said - the rest of the fam is gonna blast her... - Not put her on blast.

Blast = Shoot, Kill. Get with it.

Thats pretty messed that you wouldn't let you're daughter go with a white but its coo at least you're honest. What if the cat was Italian? Or what if he was mixed. I'm pretty sure if you're daughter went with a black and he bet the shit out of her and cheated on her 24-7 then she went with some white dude you wouldn't care any more. Its an ignorance in our society that needs to be removed from our minds. But like I said I appreciate you're honesty.

If he was a white man saying "my daughter going with a back? Never." He would have got some mad heat but since hes black its different... Kinda fucked up no? That was one of the reasons why I made this forum, to prove a point.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by perongregory » July 22nd, 2008, 12:10 am


Get you're eyes checked. He said - the rest of the fam is gonna blast her... - Not put her on blast.

Blast = Shoot, Kill. Get with it.

Thats pretty messed that you wouldn't let you're daughter go with a white but its coo at least you're honest. What if the cat was Italian? Or what if he was mixed. I'm pretty sure if you're daughter went with a black and he bet the shit out of her and cheated on her 24-7 then she went with some white dude you wouldn't care any more. Its an ignorance in our society that needs to be removed from our minds. But like I said I appreciate you're honesty.

If he was a white man saying "my daughter going with a back? Never." He would have got some mad heat but since hes black its different... Kinda #%@& up no? That was one of the reasons why I made this forum, to prove a point.
no, the only reason he is not getting mad heat is because people are not giving him mad heat. But i don't trip of that supposed reverse racism shit cuz everytime im online or somewhere where there is alot of white people or whites feel they are protected I hear, read , see some racist shit. For instance the past few days I've been playin my homies PS3 cod4 online. yesterday some white dude was getting owned in the game by this black fool so he goes off in a tirade saying shit like "fuck you nigger, im gonna kill you nigger," etc. Then today I'm on the shit and some fool joins the game with the user name "N1gergetajob." Black people might say some prejudice stuff, but honestly I don't see any other race that really goes out of their way to just be racist as fuck when they can like I see white people.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 22nd, 2008, 1:08 am

man i just got off of xbox live....i know what u talkin about....live aint as bad tho....

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by twocost » July 22nd, 2008, 12:59 pm

Sry you don't have my sympathy, I've been called "wetback "beaner" "Borderhopper" "Spic" "Hat Dancer" and told go back to Mexico wetback, fuck you cholo, just as many times by whites on XBOX 360 as whites have called you Nigger. They are pussies and won't talk shit to our faces.

Thats besides the point. If I got on here saying any fool the slightest bit black going out with my family would get murked motha fuckas would be trippin. What If I say that if any black, middle eastern, or any black skinned fool went with my light skinned Hispanic daughter I'd kill him. Thats what I'm trippin on. Lite skin hateing on dark skin is an attention grabber. But when dark skin hates on lite skin its chill. Its not even about race. Kinda fucked up no?

No hate and no disrespect though.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by perongregory » July 22nd, 2008, 1:56 pm

twocost wrote:Sry you don't have my sympathy, I've been called "wetback "beaner" "Borderhopper" "Spic" "Hat Dancer" and told go back to Mexico wetback, fu-- you cholo, just as many times by whites on XBOX 360 as whites have called you Nigger. They are pussies and won't talk shit to our faces.

Thats besides the point. If I got on here saying any fool the slightest bit black going out with my family would get murked motha fuckas would be trippin. What If I say that if any black, middle eastern, or any black skinned fool went with my light skinned Hispanic daughter I'd kill him. Thats what I'm trippin on. Lite skin hateing on dark skin is an attention grabber. But when dark skin hates on lite skin its chill. Its not even about race. Kinda #%@& up no?

No hate and no disrespect though.
I didn't ask for your sympathy, that's subconcious stereotyping right there thinking I am black and I want your sympathy. I am stating fact, and saying the reason why peolple get on mainly whites heads about racism, because most of the time they are the ones wilin. No one is gettin on mcminister because they scared or don't want to, should other races just chill and let white racist go off because some whites are not sticking up for themselves? No. whites used to get away with saying a bunch of racist shit and hurting people and you couldn't do nothing about it (partly the reason) modern black and mexican gangs sprouted, now that these minority gangs done went wild and maligned the reputation of straitlaced minorities, whites say their racist BS on-line or where ever they can't be reached. And they say it all the time and what happens if you don't stand up for yourself as a minority, the racist whites get laughs or left to spew their hatred. So this has nothing to do with whites getting it tougher cuz everytime im on the net from Aol news, to a gangsta rap site, "I see nigger this, wetback that" alot more than I see any slurs or racist opinions about whites. SO you can't blame the lack of response to mcminister on anyone but those who were offended that are being silent.

And if you did say that shit, hey, it's not the first time I or anyone who has been on this site or anywhere around racist eses have heard that type of sentiment. Most likely you would just start a flame war and that's because black Americans and Mexican Americans are proud people, who got our assess kicked for long and are not gonna sit around idly, like it's the 50's, and let people ridicule us. You'll see the same reaction from any ethnic white or wood, and you do. So again, I don't think its fucked up because you responded to mcminister it's just that others didn't or haven't yet. Just like if another race said the same shit he would most likely get a response by a black.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 22nd, 2008, 5:26 pm

i didn't ask for your sympathy....i really dont get mad when they say that shit...i usually roast they ass....it dont bother me....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by perongregory » July 22nd, 2008, 5:54 pm

deuce I know you hollar'd at me about gettin back in post ya flows...I'ma get in there trust. probably I need you to give me a topic or somethin. yeah that's what I need.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by punamusta » July 22nd, 2008, 6:58 pm

You know, Peron, the reason why for example I haven't respond to McMinister's posts is basically because he's just a kid. Just like that Razbojnik guy here. I have so much better things to do than argue with some kids online, who obviously don't know too much about anything. And I don't mean that an insulting way, but just a fact.

And besides this whole race & ethnicity section is basically a joke. People go back and forth with the same topics, with the same insults, with the same ignorance. It seems that there is no way to really talk about things in here, as people seemingly prefer to stick with the old form and just insult others with all kinds of racial insults they can think of. I'd say that more than half of the people in here are racists and constantly prove that, yet they aren't banned. So that just excites the others to make more and more racist comments as it seems an okay thing to do and "he did it, too". I remember that in the beginning this section had something to teach me and occasionaly there where some really good conversations going on, but nowadays it just teaches me that I apparently should hate my friends that are born with darker skin, as well as they should hate me, because I'm born with a white skin. This whole section now just seems to promote hate and negativity, and I'm not into that.

So from my behalf you can argue here all you want and call each others whatever you want. I already know how it is in here.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by perongregory » July 22nd, 2008, 7:13 pm

punamusta wrote:You know, Peron, the reason why for example I haven't respond to McMinister's posts is basically because he's just a kid. Just like that Razbojnik guy here. I have so much better things to do than argue with some kids online, who obviously don't know too much about anything. And I don't mean that an insulting way, but just a fact.

And besides this whole race & ethnicity section is basically a joke. People go back and forth with the same topics, with the same insults, with the same ignorance. It seems that there is no way to really talk about things in here, as people seemingly prefer to stick with the old form and just insult others with all kinds of racial insults they can think of. I'd say that more than half of the people in here are racists and constantly prove that, yet they aren't banned. So that just excites the others to make more and more racist comments as it seems an okay thing to do and "he did it, too". I remember that in the beginning this section had something to teach me and occasionaly there where some really good conversations going on, but nowadays it just teaches me that I apparently should hate my friends that are born with darker skin, as well as they should hate me, because I'm born with a white skin. This whole section now just seems to promote hate and negativity, and I'm not into that.

So from my behalf you can argue here all you want and call each others whatever you want. I already know how it is in here.
You're right, this place has become really negative, and I find myself just getting wrapped up in the ignorance and saying some dumb shit too.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by punamusta » July 22nd, 2008, 7:21 pm

Yea, I feel that this place is like poison that slowly contaminates ones mind.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by perongregory » July 22nd, 2008, 7:25 pm

punamusta wrote:Yea, I feel that this place is like poison that slowly contaminates ones mind.
I was really disgusted with this place a while ago and took a break and came back to just get sucked into the bs.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by twocost » July 23rd, 2008, 2:14 am

perongregory wrote:
twocost wrote:Sry you don't have my sympathy, I've been called "wetback "beaner" "Borderhopper" "Spic" "Hat Dancer" and told go back to Mexico wetback, fu-- you cholo, just as many times by whites on XBOX 360 as whites have called you Nigger. They are pussies and won't talk shit to our faces.

Thats besides the point. If I got on here saying any fool the slightest bit black going out with my family would get murked motha fuckas would be trippin. What If I say that if any black, middle eastern, or any black skinned fool went with my light skinned Hispanic daughter I'd kill him. Thats what I'm trippin on. Lite skin hateing on dark skin is an attention grabber. But when dark skin hates on lite skin its chill. Its not even about race. Kinda #%@& up no?

No hate and no disrespect though.
I didn't ask for your sympathy, that's subconcious stereotyping right there thinking I am black and I want your sympathy. I am stating fact, and saying the reason why peolple get on mainly whites heads about racism, because most of the time they are the ones wilin. No one is gettin on mcminister because they scared or don't want to, should other races just chill and let white racist go off because some whites are not sticking up for themselves? No. whites used to get away with saying a bunch of racist shit and hurting people and you couldn't do nothing about it (partly the reason) modern black and mexican gangs sprouted, now that these minority gangs done went wild and maligned the reputation of straitlaced minorities, whites say their racist BS on-line or where ever they can't be reached. And they say it all the time and what happens if you don't stand up for yourself as a minority, the racist whites get laughs or left to spew their hatred. So this has nothing to do with whites getting it tougher because everytime im on the net from Aol news, to a gangsta rap site, "I see nigger this, wetback that" alot more than I see any slurs or racist opinions about whites. SO you can't blame the lack of response to mcminister on anyone but those who were offended that are being silent.

And if you did say that shit, hey, it's not the first time I or anyone who has been on this site or anywhere around racist eses have heard that type of sentiment. Most likely you would just start a flame war and that's because black Americans and Mexican Americans are proud people, who got our assess kicked for long and are not gonna sit around idly, like it's the 50's, and let people ridicule us. You'll see the same reaction from any ethnic white or wood, and you do. So again, I don't think its #%@& up because you responded to mcminister it's just that others didn't or haven't yet. Just like if another race said the same shit he would most likely get a response by a black.
I feel you hommie. It just pisses me off because I am Chicano and all pero fools be thinkin I'm white most the time. And I've been braught home to mom and dad by some girl out side my race recently and they were trippin because I have white skin... Thats some fucked up shit and it really pissed me off because I'm not even about that shit. I'm Mexican and recently found out my biological mothers Italian and what the fuck did my race do to there race to make them so pissed? Nothing... Its my skin color that they hate on. If it was my cousin who is dark skinned but has more white blood than I, they would have been chill with him.. It just upsets me because I get stereo typed "You're skin is white and so are you" and it kinda hurts you inside. I like dark skin women and I'm not saying all the time but a lot of the time I meet the haynas parents and they normally disrespect me on first appearance until they talk to me. And even then they sometimes give me shit and for what?

I honestly would not care if my daughter went with a black or any race as long as he treated her good. It angers me because peeps can't understand that until they have been a victim of this racist pig shit. It really makes you have a lot of hate in you're heart and its hard to not form a negative stereo type on that race but you can't let the bad in some races get to you.

Hope you can understand where I'm commin from. Blacks and Chicanos normally do and thats why all my hommies are minority.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by twocost » July 23rd, 2008, 2:22 am

perongregory wrote:
punamusta wrote:You know, Peron, the reason why for example I haven't respond to McMinister's posts is basically because he's just a kid. Just like that Razbojnik guy here. I have so much better things to do than argue with some kids online, who obviously don't know too much about anything. And I don't mean that an insulting way, but just a fact.

And besides this whole race & ethnicity section is basically a joke. People go back and forth with the same topics, with the same insults, with the same ignorance. It seems that there is no way to really talk about things in here, as people seemingly prefer to stick with the old form and just insult others with all kinds of racial insults they can think of. I'd say that more than half of the people in here are racists and constantly prove that, yet they aren't banned. So that just excites the others to make more and more racist comments as it seems an okay thing to do and "he did it, too". I remember that in the beginning this section had something to teach me and occasionaly there where some really good conversations going on, but nowadays it just teaches me that I apparently should hate my friends that are born with darker skin, as well as they should hate me, because I'm born with a white skin. This whole section now just seems to promote hate and negativity, and I'm not into that.

So from my behalf you can argue here all you want and call each others whatever you want. I already know how it is in here.
You're right, this place has become really negative, and I find myself just getting wrapped up in the ignorance and saying some dumb shit too.
But every once in a while a racial barrier is broken and lines are crossed in a positive manner and isn't that worth all the negative bull shit?

In order for us to stop this racist bull shit we need to look down on all racists including the ones within our own race and or skin color. My hommies Mexican he hates on Whites but I need to tell him that thats wrong. Let the whites sin and sin with there stupid ass net banging bull shit but don't lower you're self to there level because then you become just as bad as they do. Thats what the devil wants and few people can see this.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”