If You're daughter went outside her race.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: If You're daughter went outside her race.

Unread post by twocost » July 23rd, 2008, 2:33 am

Young Deuce wrote:i didn't ask for your sympathy....i really dont get mad when they say that shit...i usually roast they ass....it dont bother me....
What I mean by that is whites hate on me to at times (the red neck ones) and I have been racially discriminated on yet I can still put my head above all that pussy shit and stick up for a race who has downed me in the past because its not about the bad its about stopping the hate. My Mexican hommie was at the dohnut shop the other day and said something about the two red neck whites ahead of us in line... We are pretty big vatos so they didn't do jack shit but I stopped him and told him that what he said wasn't right even though those red necks were probally saying beaner in the car I WON'T BE known as a racist because thats not who I AM. If I can look past it so can you and thats what I mean by you ain't got my sympathy, you ain't got my respect for saying you're a victim because so am I and I can over look it so you can to, you just chose not to and I understand why. You need to be willing to change for the better and not fall in the "white mans" trap.

No disrespect towards you Deuce, or Peron. La neta, I ain't got nothin but love for you vatos. Pero a vecess my anger get the best of me and I say some fucked up shit on this site but I don't mean it in the heart, we just gotta understand where we are both commin from and learn to relate to each others lives. Thats when somethings achieved on this forum site. Thats what needs to be commin back up in this fuckin bitch and we need to out the negitive shit. 187 on that racist shit commin from any race, from white to mexican to black to asian. 187 on all that racist shit. En serio.

Feel me carnals?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 23rd, 2008, 10:40 am

aww i feel you....i can neva related to the shit most hispanics go through because like i said before we alll different races you kno we go through different shit.....but i have witness some rascism towards my mexican homies.... i remember about 2 years ago when i was 16 i was riding in the car with 2 of the homies and a pig came you kno stopped us and shit....but the shit he was asking them was fucked up like do u have a green card? you were born here? pop the trunk for me (probably thinking its some illegals or blow in their)....and didn't give them a ticket just let em go....i was like thats some shit yall go through? one of em said "man its been worst he aint go as bad kuz u was here, seeing a black dude in here he got thrown off"...all i could say was damn....like i said we all go through different shit....and i hate when people say it aint hard to come out the hood....i say u've never been their and had the average income of a person who lived their....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 24th, 2008, 2:15 am

You know, Peron, the reason why for example I haven't respond to McMinister's posts is basically because he's just a kid. Just like that Razbojnik guy here. I have so much better things to do than argue with some kids online, who obviously don't know too much about anything. And I don't mean that an insulting way, but just a fact.

i don usualy cuss at people online but i gota get this off my chest..

FUCK YOU punaMasta u bitch

u don kno me...n i dono u but i am willin to give u a phone call where ever the fuck u are to let u kno i ain no mothafuckin kid
i got a kid and a lil homie at the house i take care of...wake up early in the mornin grind, and come bakc and put food on my mothafuckin table, pay rent by myself at 19 nigga...no parents nothin....feed my grl, child,a youngin n a nigga ain broken down once....somethin kids cant do so check ya self befo u try to run up on me with that hoe ass shit.....i handle mines...and everything i speak which ain no obviusly is REAL...unlike u punamasta i live in the mothafuckin street ...u kno wen u watch the news n see bout murder,police brutality im rite nxt door to that shit.....when i talk buot white folks this is real everyday thangs.....fuck a discussion or a debate i kno what i kno and ain no changin shit...i got family everywhre east,north, sout, west ...on a visit its the same thing....blacks and hespanics especially the epecially in the inner city are fuckin discriminated and forgotten like stay animals...and the white man gon ask " WHY ARE THEY OCCUPYIN MOST OF THE JAILS"..u ain statin no fact...jst coz i ain down with ur people im jst bein a kid....foo my dick been longer than yours.....u ain gon c what i c...ain gon go thru what i go thru...and will never ever understand no matter how hard u try...to be honest i feel like puttin my hands in the screen pullin u out and beatin the shit outa you...word is bond.

i ain even playin with u homeboi i can talk to u man to man on some phone shit bout this shit n ima let it be known foo....i don bang on the net....neva cuss at no one, nun like that or even put up an arguement fo mo than two days but if u have any doubt thinkin ima child hit me on the PM have a nice phone conversation....i ain no lil kid homie n dats fo real

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 24th, 2008, 2:54 am

Young Deuce wrote:aww i feel you....i can neva related to the shit most hispanics go through because like i said before we alll different races you kno we go through different shit.....but i have witness some rascism towards my mexican homies.... i remember about 2 years ago when i was 16 i was riding in the car with 2 of the homies and a pig came you kno stopped us and shit....but the shit he was asking them was #%@& up like do u have a green card? you were born here? pop the trunk for me (probably thinking its some illegals or blow in their)....and didn't give them a ticket just let em go....i was like thats some shit yall go through? one of em said "man its been worst he aint go as bad kuz u was here, seeing a black dude in here he got thrown off"...all i could say was damn....like i said we all go through different shit....and i hate when people say it aint hard to come out the hood....i say u've never been their and had the average income of a person who lived their....
And as much as I'd like to, I can never understand what a Black person goes through because I haven't lived that life. I'm glad we're straight on that one hommie. I feel and agree on what you're saying tambien.
Mcminister wrote:i got a kid and a lil homie at the house i take care of...wake up early in the mornin grind, and come bakc and put food on my mothafuckin table, pay rent by myself at 19 nigga...no parents nothin....feed my grl, child,a youngin n a nigga ain broken down once....

If you're legit on what you're saying and I'm pretty damn sure you are, I have a lot of respect for you for being able to do that my man. I give so much props for the cats out there bustin ass for there kids unlike some of these ghetto ass parents these days that don't give a fuck about there kids and put them on the streets to make some cash sellin them selves and shit. Seeing 25 year old gangstas knockin up 12 year old girls and there parents saying chale you're out. I don't even have kids and I've broken down some times praying to god for help, I ain't ashamed of who I am. But you have a kid witch makes things 100x times harder and I give you a lotta respect for doing what you do man.

I'm sure home boy was just caught up in the heat and said some shit he didn't mean because some fools on this site are ignorant and don't know shit so it puts us on edge and they can get the best of us at times. I let them get the best of me to now and then tambien. No ones perfect.

Stay up there. God bless.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 24th, 2008, 8:00 am

Mcminister wrote:
u don kno me...n i dono u but i am willin to give u a phone call where ever the fu-- u are to let u kno i ain no mothafuckin kid
i got a kid and a lil homie at the house i take care of...wake up early in the mornin grind, and come bakc and put food on my mothafuckin table, pay rent by myself at 19 nigga...no parents nothin....feed my grl, child,a youngin n a nigga ain broken down once....somethin kids cant do so check ya self befo u try to run up on me with that hoe ass shit.....i handle mines...and everything i speak which ain no obviusly is REAL...unlike u punamasta i live in the mothafuckin street ...
You know, the thing is that I didn't know your age. I though you were something like 14 or 15. And the only problem I have with you, is that you sound hella racist most of the time. You're definetly not the only one here. There's a big bunch of white racists here, also. I got problems with every racist everywhere, no matter their skin colour or where they come from.

And I didn't know you have a kid. I respect that what you're doing to feed your kid and take care of her. I also remember how you once said that you sold your sneakers to get your uncle to hospital, and since then I've thought that you have a good heart. Just cut that racist shit, and you're cool in my books.

The fact is that everytime you come up with some shit like "white people are like this, black people are like that", you're not speaking "the real". You're just stereotyping and repeating the lies that colonialists started back in the day. There is no different between white, black, Asian, etc. We are all the same race. Some of us are just hella dumb and think they are superior to some people that don't share the same skin colour than they are. Learn to look deeper than the skin. It's all about people's heart, not their skin.

I've never ever said that I don't believe that black people would have it hard in your country. I do believe that, and I really would like to see the racism end in your country and people getting together to fight the real enemy before it's too late. But it won't end with more racism.

And about you living on the streets... You said you pay rent, so you have an appartment. I really have been living on the streets with no place to go other than occasionaly having a chance to sleep in my mother's house. I've slept in the staircases, park benches, etc. And I can tell you that at the winter time it is COLD in here, no palmtrees and sunshine. I've been picking up empty bottles so that I would get something to eat. I've been stabbed, shoot at, hit with a baseball bat, sold drugs, stolen everything I could get my hands on, broke into houses, been beated up by police for no reason, you name it. Trust me, I know what it is to struggle to get mine. You're not the only one. But all that don't justify for one being racist. That's ignorance. I've always said to people that you can struggle, be a criminal, or whatever, but don't be a dumb. There is no excuse for being dumb. And to be a racist, one need to be dumb.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 24th, 2008, 1:31 pm

You know, the thing is that I didn't know your age. I though you were something like 14 or 15. And the only problem I have with you, is that you sound hella racist most of the time. You're definetly not the only one here. There's a big bunch of white racists here, also. I got problems with every racist everywhere, no matter their skin colour or where they come from.
the only reason i sound hella racist is because white people made me feel like that....ive seen them do way to much evil for me to credit them fo the little good they've done....its like having an abusive father who sometimes gives u money wen he feels good...u still ain gon be havin it......iv been harrased by white cops soo many times n im not talkin buot a simple random search and stop...im talkin buot assault and pistol pulled out fo no fuckin reason ...it was hard to get a nice job as a youngsta ..its still hard to maintain one...ive been harrased in schoo for bein black...mistreated fo being black in school.....its a whole lot of everyday things..tht make me wana jst stay in my complex full of my own kind.. ....i jst cant tell u the little good white folk do kills the inner hate i hvae in my soul.......i ain no nat turner, i had a white frend befo and funny part bout it he got rushed the other day for bein a "nigger lover"...u c how shit is still racist...its hard enough to look at the past but it still goes on ....and somethings jst hurt...like waitin in hospital,restaurants and other social places for hours for service....and gettin asked stupid questions bout ur financial abilities...
The fact is that everytime you come up with some shit like "white people are like this, black people are like that", you're not speaking "the real". You're just stereotyping and repeating the lies that colonialists started back in the day. There is no different between white, black, Asian, etc. We are all the same race. Some of us are just hella dumb and think they are superior to some people that don't share the same skin colour than they are. Learn to look deeper than the skin. It's all about people's heart, not their skin.
sometimes stereo types are real

fuck i got a handle somethin ..be back with yall later ...its like the 10th time im typin n closing back n forth..

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » July 24th, 2008, 4:07 pm

Mcminister wrote:the only reason i sound hella racist is because white people made me feel like that....ive seen them do way to much evil for me to credit them fo the little good they've done....its like having an abusive father who sometimes gives u money wen he feels good...u still ain gon be havin it......iv been harrased by white cops soo many times n im not talkin buot a simple random search and stop...im talkin buot assault and pistol pulled out fo no fuckin reason ...it was hard to get a nice job as a youngsta ..its still hard to maintain one...ive been harrased in schoo for bein black...mistreated fo being black in school.....its a whole lot of everyday things..tht make me wana jst stay in my complex full of my own kind.. ....i jst cant tell u the little good white folk do kills the inner hate i hvae in my soul.......i ain no nat turner, i had a white frend befo and funny part bout it he got rushed the other day for bein a "nigger lover"...u c how shit is still racist...its hard enough to look at the past but it still goes on ....and somethings jst hurt...like waitin in hospital,restaurants and other social places for hours for service....and gettin asked stupid questions bout ur financial abilities...
I feel you. That kind of treating will put hate into ones heart. I just hope that you could see the difference between the people that are like that, and the people who aren't. Fukk those people who treat you wrong, but don't think that everyone out there who looks like them IS like them. I don't know what could be done there to change that situation that seems to be deeply racist, but I really hope something could be done. It's just that those who really benefit of institutional racism, segregation, keeping negative stereotypes alive, and keeping massive amount of people in great poverty, has grown so strong and has all the instruments to maintain the situation like it is. There's not so much left for the ones who don't want to accept it. But something should be done, that's for sure. I don't want to see those fat fucks celebrating and making money on others misery.
sometimes stereo types are real
Yea, sometimes, not always. And there's a difference.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 25th, 2008, 7:39 pm

i kno there is white folk that arent at all racist and treat black folk like how they'd treat they own... the only thing is u can giev someone a chance and think some how or some way and then it will hit u in the face...and u will regret u ever gave any body a chance like that..its even gon feel worse since u went thru a whol lot ignored it ...tried one more time and still got it to your face.....dats one thing i cant do at all....that 1 day of a difference in the way i think mite be there but the chances of it happenin if there is 1/10,000 dats...sadly to others, but im good with that

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 25th, 2008, 8:32 pm

Im sure most of these in this thread no damn well they wouldn't agree with their daughters bringing home a Black man!! They get on these sites and try to pretend they color blind, but I wonder how many Black men are even in the area of where some of these live. I dont buy none of these stories about they dont care about race, and as long as the daughter is treating right. I want to ask how many of these whites would date a Black woman but I know the answer to that one, because even though alot white men hated/hates Black men, they always lusted after Black women. Go figure! :roll:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 25th, 2008, 11:42 pm

clipse wrote:They get on these sites and try to pretend they color blind, but I wonder how many Black men are even in the area of where some of these live. I dont buy none of these stories about they dont care about race, and as long as the daughter is treating right.
My cousin is black/mixed and my Uncle is an Arab. You are pretty narrow minded automatically stereotyping things like that.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 26th, 2008, 11:16 am

clipse wrote:Im sure most of these in this thread no damn well they wouldn't agree with their daughters bringing home a Black man!! They get on these sites and try to pretend they color blind, but I wonder how many Black men are even in the area of where some of these live. I dont buy none of these stories about they dont care about race, and as long as the daughter is treating right. I want to ask how many of these whites would date a Black woman but I know the answer to that one, because even though alot white men hated/hates Black men, they always lusted after Black women. Go figure! :roll:
Well I don't know if I count but I love black women. I'm not white by blood but I'm white skinned and any woman thats Morena or black I'm all up on that ass and shit at the clubs hommie. I can't wait to get them in bed so I can TKO a bitch!! HAHA!!! Plus I've been in the service with black hommies and considered them my brothas, brothas that I'd give my own life so they can live type of shit and it ain't even about the skin color. I consider those fools my family still to this day. To be honest with you I think I'd feel more comfortable If my daughter (if I had one) Marrying a black guy than a white guy... Blacks and Latins have more sabor! But race wouldn't matter I really don't care I just feel a little more comfortable around blacks than I do whites because I'm so use to the red neck racists that hate on Mexicans and shit. But I know all whites ain't like that at all. I have white hommies up at the college and in south east LA so don't get it wrong.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 26th, 2008, 11:24 am

Mcminister wrote:i kno there is white folk that arent at all racist and treat black folk like how they'd treat they own... the only thing is u can giev someone a chance and think some how or some way and then it will hit u in the face...and u will regret u ever gave any body a chance like that..its even gon feel worse since u went thru a whol lot ignored it ...tried one more time and still got it to your face.....dats one thing i cant do at all....that 1 day of a difference in the way i think mite be there but the chances of it happenin if there is 1/10,000 dats...sadly to others, but im good with that
I completely understand what you're saying. I FUCKING HATE IT when I go out of my way to say hi to somebody and they just ignore me... How hard is it to say "Hi" back... I ain't asking them to tell me there motha fuckin life story or some shit I'm just being friendly by saying hi. Some times I say "Hi" or "Hows it goin man" and when they don't reply I say "cock suckin bitch" then they'll look back but not do shit, well some but very few do, and I'm like oh you heard that though didn't you kid. No class. But when you get that 1/10,000 that says whats up back and is real cool with you its a real good feeling. Its like out side Cali where every one says hi to every one. Or at the gun range where every ones just happy to be there regardless of race because they are blowing shit up. Well gun ranges in LA at least. Very cool nice people.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 26th, 2008, 11:58 am

Sentenza wrote:
clipse wrote:They get on these sites and try to pretend they color blind, but I wonder how many Black men are even in the area of where some of these live. I dont buy none of these stories about they dont care about race, and as long as the daughter is treating right.
My cousin is black/mixed and my Uncle is an Arab.
Typical white persons response!

Always name one or two "Black friends" or someone they say is close to them who happens to be Black and they think that proves something. Nope, that only furthers my point. Good try though. :roll:

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » July 26th, 2008, 6:15 pm

clipse wrote:that only furthers my point.
What is your point? That everyone who is born with a white skin is a racist and has one or two black friends? Come on now, don't be a fool.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 26th, 2008, 7:29 pm

clipse wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Always name one or two "Black friends" or someone they say is close to them who happens to be Black and they think that proves something. Nope, that only furthers my point. Good try though. :roll:
It proves that whites marry outside their race and have kids and it shows that your point is stupid. I hung around them and they didnt say stupid things like that. I didnt even name my friends and there are blacks among them.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 26th, 2008, 9:50 pm

clipse wrote:Im sure most of these in this thread no damn well they wouldn't agree with their daughters bringing home a Black man!! They get on these sites and try to pretend they color blind, but I wonder how many Black men are even in the area of where some of these live. I dont buy none of these stories about they dont care about race, and as long as the daughter is treating right. I want to ask how many of these whites would date a Black woman but I know the answer to that one, because even though alot white men hated/hates Black men, they always lusted after Black women. Go figure! :roll:
but I wonder how many Black men are even in the area of where some of these live
lol

your like the tomato who singled out the other tomato for not being an orange

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 27th, 2008, 2:48 am

clipse wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Come on man what the fuck do you want him to name every single black person thats his hommie or in his family? You're just looking for the smallest reasons to prove you're point that is completely illagitiment. Just because you view things certain ways doesn't mean that EVERY BODY views things the exact same way you do.

Get with it bro you're degrading you're self. Every ones telling you that you're crazy yet you still persist on attempting to pursue every ones believes to match yours and its just not going to happen.

You're better than that man.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 27th, 2008, 1:22 pm

twocost wrote:
Come on man what the fu-- do you want him to name every single black person thats his hommie or in his family?
Nope, he already named them all.

Look it up, they all give the same response of "I have a Black friend/friends". Im not making this up.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » July 27th, 2008, 2:32 pm

clipse wrote:
twocost wrote:
Look it up, they all give the same response of "I have a Black friend/friends". Im not making this up.
I already can tell that you're a joke, but lets pretend for a second that you're not. So who are "they" and what does it tell you that people have friends who don't have same skin colur as them? Do you view black skinned people so bad, that no one else should be friends with them than only people who share the same skin colour?

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 27th, 2008, 4:12 pm

clipse wrote:
twocost wrote:
Come on man what the fu-- do you want him to name every single black person thats his hommie or in his family?
Nope, he already named them all.

First off you're wrong. Not ALL OF THEM say I have a black friend or friends. The ones that do? Maby in there city there are only a few black people. The few black people in there city they consider them friends because they probally are... Some citys only have a few Blacks or a few Mexicans or a few Asians. Just like some citys, East LA, West LA, Watts, Compton, South Central, Inglewood, I could go on. Only have a few whites. Does that mean that every single motha fuckin white dude that has only a few black friends needs go to out and make 30+ Black friends to be not considered racist in you're book? Fuck no. You can not have a single black friend and that don't mean you're a racist. Maby you just don't know any black people just like some blacks don't know any whites.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 28th, 2008, 1:28 am

This was the original bs you wrote. My aunt brought home a black man and i know some more women around me who did. Believe it or not. So your statement is bs. Of course there are not many blacks here but still. And yes i would date a black woman if she was right for me, why not? So save your paranoia for someone else.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 28th, 2008, 11:48 am

Where I live it's not that big of a deal, gay marriages are legal up here, you think people care more if you're dating a person of a different colour anymore? That's hardly an issue. I personally "dated" (who dates anymore anyways?) women of just about all different races. It never crossed my mind, though I do remember an asian girl who's parents seemed to be bothered by the fact she was dating a white guy but it wasn't an issue for me. I honestly don't care who my daughter chooses to date when she's old enough. She's only 3 right now and the only thing that bothers me about kids she plays with is if they're A: dirty (I hate kids who are filthy, wtf, do kids not bathe anymore?) or B: if they lack manners. Other then that, I don't care who she associates with.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » July 28th, 2008, 12:38 pm

DAMN HOMMIE you just brought up a good point..

What if your son or daughter turned out to be a homosexual? If my daughter was a homosexual I think that I wouldn't care as much if my son were a queer. I'll be honest with you guys. If my son was a queer I don't know what the fuck I'd do. I'd be pretty fuckin mad and I know thats not right its just how I'd feel. In the chicano community being a homosexual male is deeply frowned upon. You could get you're ass shot tambien.

Am I just fucked up? What do you guys think.?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 29th, 2008, 10:30 am

twocost wrote:DAMN HOMMIE you just brought up a good point..

What if your son or daughter turned out to be a homosexual? If my daughter was a homosexual I think that I wouldn't care as much if my son were a queer. I'll be honest with you guys. If my son was a queer I don't know what the fu-- I'd do. I'd be pretty fuckin mad and I know thats not right its just how I'd feel. In the chicano community being a homosexual male is deeply frowned upon. You could get you're ass shot tambien.

Am I just #%@& up? What do you guys think.?

Our society up here is much more open minded so as an adult I don't think it would be that big of a problem. As a kid growing up, questioning ones sexuality would be a problem, kids are just that way. Though you're right, a girl being gay isn't as big a deal as a guy being gay. At least if that were the case with my daughter, I could take comfort in knowing some guy isn't going to knock her up. I could actually deal with that. If I had a boy and he were gay, I don't know I don't have a son so it's not something I've put much thought into. Again, I guess the positive would be he wouldn't be knocking up any girls. It really comes down to either homosexual or race or whatever, you as a parent are worrying about something that you can neither change nor should you try. You'd just end up pushing your child away during a time when you should be supportive.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 31st, 2008, 11:26 am

damn i been away from the site for a lil bit but i don lost where the fuck every topic is going but ima try catchin up with yall...all i can say is i cant picture my child with a white man...and i don think dats gon happen...coz w.e goes on in someone's child hood affects their perspective on life....i kno ima proly be livin in the hood for like 3 or 4 more years ...n i kno she gon see what the man does ...she already saw it a couple weeks back wen i got stopped by 5'0 harrased for nothin thrown in the back of they car while they searched my car for guns not caring my daughter is rite there in the baby seat cryin......( it was a rainy day by the way and they left my fuckin car doors open to the son of a bitches)

so pretty soon she gon ask me" daddy why are white folk soo mean ".....i don even kno what to say to that ill jst take her to a nation of islam meating. they can preach better than i can in a million.

yea that white frend i had.....he told me how his parents use to say why do u hang around that nigger alot

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 31st, 2008, 11:28 am

and damn i didnt kno alot of yall lived in europe......i don even read location that much....yall wudnt kno half of what goes on here if yall live in europe ..shit i understand even canada or w.e ...but all the way in germany, croatia or w.e how yall supose to even kno what the fuck relaly goes on here ..BBC or YOUTUBE?

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 31st, 2008, 5:06 pm

Mcminister wrote:and damn i didnt kno alot of yall lived in europe......i don even read location that much....yall wudnt kno half of what goes on here if yall live in europe ..shit i understand even canada or w.e ...but all the way in germany, croatia or w.e how yall supose to even kno what the fu-- relaly goes on here ..BBC or YOUTUBE?

LOLLL!! I agree! On a board supposedly geared toward LA gang?! :?

If these right here in amerikkka cant comprehend our situaition, how in the hell can these across the globe going to relate? Which is why it's worthless discussing anything with most of these on here. But watch the continued stupid responses follow by them.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 31st, 2008, 5:06 pm

Mcminister wrote:and damn i didnt kno alot of yall lived in europe......i don even read location that much....yall wudnt kno half of what goes on here if yall live in europe ..shit i understand even canada or w.e ...but all the way in germany, croatia or w.e how yall supose to even kno what the fu-- relaly goes on here ..BBC or YOUTUBE?

If these right here in amerikkka cant comprehend our situaition, how in the hell can these across the globe going to relate? Which is why it's worthless discussing anything with most of these on here. But watch the continued stupid responses follow by them.

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 31st, 2008, 5:09 pm

Mcminister wrote:how yall supose to even kno what the fu-- relaly goes on here ..BBC or YOUTUBE?
Yeah some of these have earned their Masters in Los Angeles Gang Bangin and Race from youtube.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 31st, 2008, 5:28 pm

clipse wrote:

i dont understand what your saying clipse? What do you mean?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » July 31st, 2008, 5:53 pm

Mcminister wrote:damn i been away from the site for a lil bit but i don lost where the fu-- every topic is going but ima try catchin up with yall...all i can say is i cant picture my child with a white man...and i don think dats gon happen...coz w.e goes on in someone's child hood affects their perspective on life....i kno ima proly be livin in the hood for like 3 or 4 more years ...n i kno she gon see what the man does ...she already saw it a couple weeks back wen i got stopped by 5'0 harrased for nothin thrown in the back of they car while they searched my car for guns not caring my daughter is rite there in the baby seat cryin......( it was a rainy day by the way and they left my fuckin car doors open to the son of a women)

so pretty soon she gon ask me" daddy why are white folk soo mean ".....i don even kno what to say to that ill jst take her to a nation of islam meating. they can preach better than i can in a million.

yea that white frend i had.....he told me how his parents use to say why do u hang around that nigger alot
That's fucked up. Already my father taught me when I was a kid that never trust a cop and never ask them for nothing. Cop is a cop, no matter what. They're all on some power trip, because the law gives them a right to boss people around. I've met too many cops in my life and to this point none of them has been cool to me. And that is not to say that cops there wouldn't be racist. I easily believe that as your whole society seems to revolve around "race" and racism. But you can tell your daughter the difference between a narrow minded, racist white people and those who aren't racist at all. You can tell that there's always some idiots who judge people only by their skin colour.
What exactly can't a foreign person understand? That you have a right to be a racist? Or that all people with white skin are racists? Or that there is racist people in USA?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » July 31st, 2008, 6:08 pm

clipse wrote:
Mcminister wrote:how yall supose to even kno what the fu-- relaly goes on here ..BBC or YOUTUBE?
Yeah some of these have earned their Masters in Los Angeles Gang Bangin and Race from youtube.
We're not talking about LA street gangs here, are we? And put those Nazi books of yours aside, and you might learn that there is no different human races. That was a myth that was created to promote white superiority. If you're black, then it's really sad that you really believe in that and spread your ignorance. Don't you understand that as long as people believe in different human races there is always an excuse for some people to keep others down just because they don't share the same skin colour? That myth is the basis of racism.