How To Tell People They Sound Racist

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 307
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 12:01 pm

How To Tell People They Sound Racist

Unread post by clipse » July 27th, 2008, 1:29 pm


User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Re: How To Tell People They Sound Racist

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 27th, 2008, 6:45 pm

that was stupid as fuck...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: How To Tell People They Sound Racist

Unread post by TeeKay » July 31st, 2008, 9:04 pm

That was sh*t.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: How To Tell People They Sound Racist

Unread post by razbojnik » August 1st, 2008, 1:50 am

This reminds me of how the grass is green and the sky is blue.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: How To Tell People They Sound Racist

Unread post by razbojnik » August 1st, 2008, 1:53 am

razbojnik wrote:This reminds me of how the grass is green and the sky is blue.
Of course this is Macedonia. In Toronto, the grass is a fake carpet of pregrown waste of time and money that has missing spots all over it from dog piss and the sky is completely gray during all four seasons of the year just like Chernobyl...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: How To Tell People They Sound Racist

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 6th, 2008, 12:53 pm

razbojnik wrote:
razbojnik wrote:This reminds me of how the grass is green and the sky is blue.
Of course this is Macedonia. In Toronto, the grass is a fake carpet of pregrown waste of time and money that has missing spots all over it from dog piss and the sky is completely gray during all four seasons of the year just like Chernobyl...
I'm looking out my window right now to a nice blue sky...I'll check back in 20 minutes to make sure it's not a fluke.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: How To Tell People They Sound Racist

Unread post by razbojnik » August 7th, 2008, 8:54 am

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
razbojnik wrote:This reminds me of how the grass is green and the sky is blue.
Of course this is Macedonia. In Toronto, the grass is a fake carpet of pregrown waste of time and money that has missing spots all over it from dog piss and the sky is completely gray during all four seasons of the year just like Chernobyl...
I'm looking out my window right now to a nice blue sky...I'll check back in 20 minutes to make sure it's not a fluke.
Now that's racist. :P Really that video only promotes and encourages more hate.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”