harvard study finds whites most racist / blacks least racist

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

harvard study finds whites most racist / blacks least racist

Unread post by dubts » February 22nd, 2009, 1:56 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/21/opini ... yt&emc=rss

Republican and Conservative rhetoric is often found trying to equate racist biases between different groups (namely between blacks and whites,) if not outright attempting to establish black racism as the biggest obstacle to racial equality in this country. Blacks are portrayed as separatists, angry and irrational people stuck in the past, unwilling to detach race from their lives, etc, while the Right is portrayed as within the lineage of MLK's "colorblind" dream.

This Harvard study uses complex testing to demolish all claims of an overwhelming reverse racism by proving that it is white people who are in fact in possession of the most bias, while blacks are the most likely to not show any racial bias at all. Also, Asians and Latinos need to step their game up.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: harvard study finds whites most racist / blacks least racist

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 20th, 2009, 5:21 pm

I looked over that test they referred to.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB shit.

100% BS

0% Scientific validity

I took it, they have shit that sets you up like this:

^ Ya, that doesn't affect results :roll:

Then they have you do it the other way right after.

These Harvard diploma waivers can't get over the fact that Sociology and Pyschology fields are NOT MATURE SCIENCES yet, so they unleash this BS on the world to tell themselves that if they can't understand the ants at least they can make them panic.

^ There are a few people that would take serious issue with me getting those results. I have no "automatic preference" for anyone.

BTW anyone can force results in any direction they want, and then say they are any race they want.

MYTH BUSTED.