race wars

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

race wars

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 18th, 2009, 8:02 am

discuss why you think your race is superior. who wants to start

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: race wars

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 18th, 2009, 12:59 pm

Ive been repeatably reminded by my "associates" in America that a race War is purelly the product of the Upper Class keeping the Lower peasents fighting amongst themselves... And that in fact it is a smaller battle in a Larger Class War...

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 18th, 2009, 7:21 pm

everything starts from the mind and asians are known to be the smartest people. therefore asians are number one. granted most of them only know how to break down a calculator, but theres pussies in every race. asians have been broken down from generation to generation, and you know you cant hold someone down without being held down yourself thats why most asians are fucked up. but its the essence of it, passed down from the top, that no other race has.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 19th, 2009, 8:14 am

lol i think the jews historically have shown they are smarter then asians

What do you mean by Asians? Continental Asians?, Caucasians?,

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » April 19th, 2009, 11:22 am

Blacks are the most pyhsically dominant...most exoctic...most creative...have the most rhythem...Have the only unique hair of all races...and JESUS CHRIST is in our race"hair of wool, skin of bronze"! oh and the brothers got the biggest pipes and the sistas got the phat ass...Dominant genes for the ass!

Then Asains cus they are the most analytical of all

White people are the best tricksters and game players...Hence the rest of the world is playing their game not by choice

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 19th, 2009, 12:02 pm

Im repping the Human Race, were a sad lonely bunch of animals who are all the busy with our pissing contests :)
White people are the best tricksters and game players...Hence the rest of the world is playing their game not by choice
businessmen

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » April 19th, 2009, 6:39 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:Im repping the Human Race, were a sad lonely bunch of animals who are all the busy with our pissing contests :)
businessmen

DEvils

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 19th, 2009, 7:07 pm

the devil is everywhere and can affect anyone.
kmcox wrote:White people are the best tricksters and game players...Hence the rest of the world is playing their game not by choice
nah they aint touchin nothin asian we on that ying/yang shit theres always two sides to everything we let em think they runnin shit

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 20th, 2009, 12:51 am

IronManCash10 wrote:everything starts from the mind and asians are known to be the smartest people. therefore asians are number one. granted most of them only know how to break down a calculator, but theres pussies in every race. asians have been broken down from generation to generation, and you know you cant hold someone down without being held down yourself thats why most asians are #%@& up. but its the essence of it, passed down from the top, that no other race has.
I like asians in general but cannot stand Chinese people. Anyone here agree with me? Theya re the most elitist righteous tight a@@ed wannabe geek/bookwarm intellectuals whos pend all days at libraries even if they live in dorms away form their parents and never stay up above 10 pm. On top of this they have this weird hierarchy based on where they are form like the ones from beijing and shanghai believe they are better than chiense form other cities and parts of china. Oh and they never critisice or admit to their government doing anything bad or communist being bad, in fact most of them wont admit there is communism in china and civil liberties are being violated.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 20th, 2009, 12:52 am

Oh and they will never watch your back and will always run away or start spreaking chinese pretending to know noe nglish so they dont get their a@@es whooped. On top of this their english in general is terrible no matter how long theyve lived here and they can learn latin languages like spanish pretty easy but never english.

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 20th, 2009, 2:25 am

the chinese have a very rich history. aside from their advances in early weaponry which i have mentioned their accomplishments in herbal medicinry is amazing. you can hate chinese people all you want it makes no difference to me because your just a little pussy ass white boy who likes to go online and pretend hes the polish mafia LOL

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 20th, 2009, 3:57 am

you dont even know me. Fact is to most of these chinese people me telling them I would fight someone on the streets if they were attacking or bullying an innocent person already made me seem to violent. They claim they call cops anytime there is a problem because in china u go to authorities and cops for everything and its part of their culture. And Polish people know all about asians. They know about Ghenghis Khan and all that. You know asians have had the worst forms of torture, and I mean inhumane stuff take a look at this chiense execution thing and how they made it into a public spectacle?
http://turandot.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/GetFil ... .No.0&Op=O
http://turandot.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/Photographs.php

this stuff is truly barbaric. Ghenghis Khan used to stack heads up on a pile and kill every single villager present in the palces he conquered. And Polish people were never like the chinese in the way they submit to being governed and in the way totalitarian regimes have governed them. Same with the way Russians are. There were always uprisings in poland raging from the warsaw uprising against the nazis to the war of 19 We always fought oppression and would never yield like the chinese do. Never sat on our asses accepting our fates. Plus they are all the same theya re all nerdy wished theyw ere white intellectual types. WHile white people range from being thugs, to being nerdy, to being whatever - all chiense are basically replicas of one another all always being in the library not just 1 or 2 but all. Did I mention they claim to be a free society and wont even mention to what is happening to the Tibetans and believe everything their government tells them?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 20th, 2009, 3:58 am

There were uprisings in Poland back in the time it didnt exist we still had our own language and when russia, austro hungary and germany controlled it. COnstant uprisings and the war of 1920 when we went all the way to moscow. We never accepted our fates and layed down like the asian mentality.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 20th, 2009, 4:00 am

and I know they are rich in history but the communist government and Mao Zedong (probably biggest pedophile in history) destoryed it with the cultural revolution and chinese now dont even have a sense of themselves. They have now very little to do with their history but are almost fully westernized and try to be european all the time (for instacne look at the way they dress, music they listen to, games/movies they watch).

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 20th, 2009, 6:25 am

lol you kids are jokes

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 20th, 2009, 6:50 am

LOL POLAND AINT SHIT your little faggot ass country will never be able to be compared to china EVER. you dont know shit about chinese people i dont even know how they dress but from what i know they dress pretty fuckin regular LOL the movies they watch and music they listen to im pretty sure they watch and listen to whatever they think is poppin what are you gonna say that white people dont got a sense of themselves because they eat chinese food? LOL. tell me one thing poland is known for.

Yarbrough25163
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Lake Elsinore

Unread post by Yarbrough25163 » March 29th, 2010, 2:04 pm

Honestly i would have to say Black people. I mean we would have to be the most Dominant because we built the pryamids, are and were refined in civilization. I mean we were the first man and woman on the planet. We are the only people in the history to have our name, language, country, God, and family taken from us and we still have pride, and still are surviving. Black people are proof that we can't be stopped. Even the willie lynch method isn't going to last forever. We are living proof that we are the strongest people alive. Any other race that would have went through what we have went through wouldn't have survived. The Europeans knew that we were the strongest when they came and stole us! Oh not to mention alot of inventions throughout history were made by blacks, but were imatated and stolen by others. No one can deny that we are the most imitated people, and the most hated of all races!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 2nd, 2010, 4:56 pm

Yarbrough25163 wrote:Honestly i would have to say Black people. I mean we would have to be the most Dominant because we built the pryamids, are and were refined in civilization. I mean we were the first man and woman on the planet. We are the only people in the history to have our name, language, country, God, and family taken from us and we still have pride, and still are surviving. Black people are proof that we can't be stopped. Even the willie lynch method isn't going to last forever. We are living proof that we are the strongest people alive. Any other race that would have went through what we have went through wouldn't have survived. The Europeans knew that we were the strongest when they came and stole us! Oh not to mention alot of inventions throughout history were made by blacks, but were imatated and stolen by others. No one can deny that we are the most imitated people, and the most hated of all races!
LOL!

The worst part is you actually believe that.

Yarbrough25163

Unread post by Yarbrough25163 » April 2nd, 2010, 9:49 pm

Whether you think its worst or not it's the truth! You act like you can't handle the truth! You probably can't that's why you say stupid things when you read truth. Don't get mad because I think black people are dominant. It's alright if you feel threatened by my blackness! Ha! Ha! You would probably have a heart attack if i told you i believe God is black too! Well call 911 because guess what? I believe God is a Blackman too! So go ahead and post whatever you want after i write this, because it aint gon change my mind. i KNOW YOU WANNA BE A BRUTHA! ITS COOL THOUGH BECAUSE BLACK FOLKS IS USED TO GETTING HATED ON! You just another hater!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 4th, 2010, 12:55 am

Yarbrough25163 wrote:Whether you think its worst or not it's the truth! You act like you can't handle the truth! You probably can't that's why you say stupid things when you read truth. Don't get mad because I think black people are dominant. It's alright if you feel threatened by my blackness! Ha! Ha! You would probably have a heart attack if i told you i believe God is black too! Well call 911 because guess what? I believe God is a Blackman too! So go ahead and post whatever you want after i write this, because it aint gon change my mind. i KNOW YOU WANNA BE A BRUTHA! ITS COOL THOUGH BECAUSE BLACK FOLKS IS USED TO GETTING HATED ON! You just another hater!
Yeah man, Black people gotta be the most successful people to have never accomplished anything.

I tip my hat to you.

Yarbrough25163

Unread post by Yarbrough25163 » April 4th, 2010, 2:30 pm

Your scarcasm only proves my point! If you didn't agree then all you had to say is we just disagree about my opinion. But you didn't, you took the route that most people who can't deal with the truth take. You don't even realize how you act. And that's sad. It's in your nature to not accept truth. It only proves that white people are by nature devils. Don't get mad, just know that some black people know white peoples history and the truth about their nature. Your answers only prove that your unaccepting of the truth being told to you by anyone. White people are so used to being on top they can't even fathom losing their status and being placed on the bottom. But like i said before if you don't right your wrongs towards black people then God will right the wrong! All praises due to Allah!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 4th, 2010, 9:36 pm

Yarbrough25163 wrote:Your scarcasm only proves my point! If you didn't agree then all you had to say is we just disagree about my opinion. But you didn't, you took the route that most people who can't deal with the truth take. You don't even realize how you act. And that's sad. It's in your nature to not accept truth. It only proves that white people are by nature devils. Don't get mad, just know that some black people know white peoples history and the truth about their nature. Your answers only prove that your unaccepting of the truth being told to you by anyone. White people are so used to being on top they can't even fathom losing their status and being placed on the bottom. But like i said before if you don't right your wrongs towards black people then God will right the wrong! All praises due to Allah!
Wait, just a second ago Black people were the dominant people on Earth...now White's are on top?

Can you even keep a straight face while you type all this garbage? Your NOI foolishness doesn't wash in the real world, homie.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 5th, 2010, 6:50 am

Yarbrough25163 how the fuck is anyone supposed to have an intelligent conversation with you when you think all white people are the devils :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do i scare you? Am i intimidating? Are you afraid of what im capable of?

Im just as human as you get off your high horse and come back down to earth

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 5th, 2010, 7:39 am

Yarbrough25163 wrote:Your scarcasm only proves my point! If you didn't agree then all you had to say is we just disagree about my opinion. But you didn't, you took the route that most people who can't deal with the truth take. You don't even realize how you act. And that's sad. It's in your nature to not accept truth. It only proves that white people are by nature devils. Don't get mad, just know that some black people know white peoples history and the truth about their nature. Your answers only prove that your unaccepting of the truth being told to you by anyone. White people are so used to being on top they can't even fathom losing their status and being placed on the bottom. But like i said before if you don't right your wrongs towards black people then God will right the wrong! All praises due to Allah!
First of all you dont seem to understand much about Islam considering your racist rant. Islam rejects the notion of race and they dont care if you are black or white. Blacks have no special position in Islam, thats why most of the Muslims reject the NOI as a "racist organization".
Many Muslims denounce the teachings of the Nation of Islam and consider them to be false teachings of the religion. In an article titled "The Nation of Islam Exposed" A. I. Palmer states that the NOI is a black racist cult.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... islam.html

Second of all this seems perfectly true when i read your post. Whats white mans nature? What have white people done what all other people havent done? Ill tell you: Nothing.

Yarbrough25163

Unread post by Yarbrough25163 » April 5th, 2010, 11:34 pm

Like i said before regardless of what you try to say, or try to prove, or whatever else you come with, it doesn't matter. And no Whiskey you can't have a conversation with me period. Whether you think I'm a racist or not, nothing you say matters to me. I KNOW THAT BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT, AND WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY THAT WHITE PEOPLE BY NATURE ARE DEVILS! You can say what you want about the Nation of Islam, and what you think, whatever! The Honorable Elijah Muhammad is 100% percent correct when says that white people's nature is that of a devil. Now if you wanna ask questions and what not, go read Message to the Black Man in America by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. See white people can't understand God. That is the problem most white people have. If they understood God and how to be spiritual then maybe they can understand what he meant by the white man's nature is that of a Devil. If your scratching your heads right now, trying to figure out what does being spiritual and Understanding God have to do with you thinking i'm a racist, then you don't have an understanding of what he taught. I'll leave you with that. I can see that you are not on my level. The white man is like a 6 day baby compared to the original man who is like a 6 year old child! Oh and go ahead and drop your insults because you only are showing that you are truly DEVILS! All Praises due to Allah who came in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad and raised up The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and for his divine reminder the Honorable Louis Farrakhan. Allah u Akbar!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 6th, 2010, 4:36 am

Yarbrough25163 wrote:Like i said before regardless of what you try to say, or try to prove, or whatever else you come with, it doesn't matter. And no Whiskey you can't have a conversation with me period. Whether you think I'm a racist or not, nothing you say matters to me. I KNOW THAT BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT, AND WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY THAT WHITE PEOPLE BY NATURE ARE DEVILS! You can say what you want about the Nation of Islam, and what you think, whatever! The Honorable Elijah Muhammad is 100% percent correct when says that white people's nature is that of a devil. Now if you wanna ask questions and what not, go read Message to the Black Man in America by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. See white people can't understand God. That is the problem most white people have. If they understood God and how to be spiritual then maybe they can understand what he meant by the white man's nature is that of a Devil. If your scratching your heads right now, trying to figure out what does being spiritual and Understanding God have to do with you thinking i'm a racist, then you don't have an understanding of what he taught. I'll leave you with that. I can see that you are not on my level. The white man is like a 6 day baby compared to the original man who is like a 6 year old child! Oh and go ahead and drop your insults because you only are showing that you are truly DEVILS! All Praises due to Allah who came in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad and raised up The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and for his divine reminder the Honorable Louis Farrakhan. Allah u Akbar!

هل تتكلم عربي يا صديقي؟ ماذا تعرف على الدين الاسلام؟ لا شيء! و فرقان أَيضا.هوعنصري و دجال.لا وجِد العرق في الاسلام. غبي

Concerning your Mr Fard:
When Ford was released in 1929, he moved to Detroit to start a new life as well as a new organization. Ford is said to have used many different names including Wali Farad and Master Fard. He would tell his followers that he was from Mecca, Arabia, and he could pass this off because of his South Pacific Maori and White heritage. His skin color allowed him to pass as someone from the Middle East. However, according to Ford's criminal record, law enforcement officials have him classified as white born in Portland, Oregon, in 1891 to Hawaiian immigrants. Arthur J. Magida stated, "Whenever Fard was arrested, and wherever he was booked, he identified himself as a white man. His standard story was that he had been born in 1891 in New Zealand to a Polynesian mother and an Englishman who arrived in New Zealand on a schooner. Occasionally, he claimed he was born in Portland, Oregon, and that his parents, Zared and Beatrice Ford, had both been born in Hawaii.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=49
"A FATWA AGAINST THE NATION OF ISLAM"

Regarding the "Nation of Islam", their official doctrine is that Allah appeared in the form of a human being named Fareed Muhammad, and that this "incarnation of God" chose another man, called Elijah Muhammad, as his Prophet. This is a clear contradiction of the Monotheistic faith (Tawhid), and of the Qur'anic teaching according to which Muhammad (blessings and peace upon him) is the Seal of the Prophets. That is enough to say that everyone who belongs to the "Nation of Islam" is not, ipso facto, a Muslim, but an unbeliever.

Muslims must declare this truth, and each one of them who keeps silent while listening to Mr. Farrakhan being called "a Muslim leader" is sinning. Since the matter concerns "faith and unbelief," it is not permitted to avoid a judgment due to political or diplomatic considerations. Every marriage between a Muslim and a member of the "Nation of Islam" is null and void, and whoever, after becoming a member of this organization, wants to return to Islam, must repent and be re-converted. In case he was married, he must re-celebrate his wedding; in case he performed the Pilgrimage, he must perform it again.

We pray to Allah to make all this clear to our brothers in Islam, and to help them never to deviate from the doctrine that was revealed in the Holy Qur'an and that is presently accepted by the Islamic Community. And we call upon Allah as a Witness of what we say.

Shaykh 'Ali Mo'allim Hussen
http://www.amislam.com/noi_fatwa.htm

Im not a Muslim, but thats what Muslims outside the NOI think of you guys.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 6th, 2010, 4:46 am

Yarbrough25163 wrote:Like i said before regardless of what you try to say, or try to prove, or whatever else you come with, it doesn't matter. And no Whiskey you can't have a conversation with me period. Whether you think I'm a racist or not, nothing you say matters to me. I KNOW THAT BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT, AND WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY THAT WHITE PEOPLE BY NATURE ARE DEVILS! You can say what you want about the Nation of Islam, and what you think, whatever! The Honorable Elijah Muhammad is 100% percent correct when says that white people's nature is that of a devil. Now if you wanna ask questions and what not, go read Message to the Black Man in America by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. See white people can't understand God. That is the problem most white people have. If they understood God and how to be spiritual then maybe they can understand what he meant by the white man's nature is that of a Devil. If your scratching your heads right now, trying to figure out what does being spiritual and Understanding God have to do with you thinking i'm a racist, then you don't have an understanding of what he taught. I'll leave you with that. I can see that you are not on my level. The white man is like a 6 day baby compared to the original man who is like a 6 year old child! Oh and go ahead and drop your insults because you only are showing that you are truly DEVILS! All Praises due to Allah who came in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad and raised up The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and for his divine reminder the Honorable Louis Farrakhan. Allah u Akbar!
Your going to isolate yourself with that kind of attitude, its not the white man holding you back its yourself.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad is 100% percent correct when says that white people's nature is that of a devil
BOO

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 6th, 2010, 8:37 am

Average IQ of a "Devil" -100

Average IQ of a "God"- 75

It sure isn't easy being evil.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 8th, 2010, 7:10 pm

I know more IQ to think of evil shit and deviousness... huh, Azure?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 8th, 2010, 9:11 pm

perongregory wrote:I know more IQ to think of evil shit and deviousness... huh, Azure?
Yeah, look at all the devilishment that us Whitey's forced on you poor Blacks. 400 years later and you still have open wounds about it.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 9th, 2010, 12:36 am

Azure9920 wrote:
perongregory wrote:I know more IQ to think of evil shit and deviousness... huh, Azure?
Yeah, look at all the devilishment that us Whitey's forced on you poor Blacks. 400 years later and you still have open wounds about it.
I know, it's that wicked IQ of you guys (pun intended).

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 9th, 2010, 8:33 am

azure you know some big words but they dont do you much favours