Cleopatra's mother 'was African'

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Cleopatra's mother 'was African'

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 5:31 pm

As for royal blood, chuckle all you want n1gger. If I told you I had mafia connections you would laugh awhile back and I proved you wrong there. Now I tell you I have Romanov ancestry and you laugh. I'll prove you wrong on this some other time. Now I got more important things to fend to like...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 5:35 pm

razbojnik wrote:As for royal blood, chuckle all you want n1gger. If I told you I had mafia connections you would laugh awhile back and I proved you wrong there. Now I tell you I have Romanov ancestry and you laugh. I'll prove you wrong on this some other time. Now I got more important things to fend to like...

lol razbo is sad, he's mad that his ancestors were royal ganymedes (boys that were sexual toys in Greek culture), go ahead and prove me wrong you fake Slav (slave). hot bitches don't fuck with Beluga whales with no game razbo, you better watch out, I have a sneaking suspicion that's not that girl's picture, probably your gypsy aunt.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 5:37 pm

LOL this moving pile of skin and fat needs the internet to find women, God you're a pathetic albanian pedophile mutt...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2009, 5:40 pm

I love how this thread quickly flipped to Macedonians after the proof came out that Egyptians and Cleopatra weren't black.

Another loss for the afro-centrists?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 5:50 pm

Azure9920 wrote:I love how this thread quickly flipped to Macedonians after the proof came out that Egyptians and Cleopatra weren't black.

Another loss for the afro-centrists?

You're right my bad, that's not why it flipped, it flipped because I was being stupid and replying to troll ass Razbo, so you shouldn't try to attribute that to anything else. That's like me saying " I love how this thread quickly flipped to "n1ggers" after the proof came out that Egyptians and Cleopatra were black". Plus those who did the study are not afro-centrist, and just because someone believes the ancient Egyptians are black doesn't make them an afro-centrist... be fair. I'll ignore razbo from now on since he's already been shown to be the pathetic human slop he is. Continue to contribute.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2009, 5:52 pm

perongregory wrote: I'll ignore razbo from now on
That's usually the best route to take, lol.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 5:53 pm

perongregory wrote:defeat it's nice razbo, from slavery to Obama (leader of the 'free world') +1,000,000 for blacks, from alexander the pedophile to being bitchslapped and raped by Albanians -1,000,000 for proto-human Macedonians, you lose.
Since you know nothing about reality or history in general being a deformed chimp, Obama is the white man's b1tch. He's only an actor. That isn't a win for blacks, white people are just messing with you more by raising your hopes and then bringing them crashing down like when blacks were freed by the North and then again when Martin Luther Jr. came in. Shit always repeats.

Albanians are nothing, they're lower than Gypsies. Gypsies have more guts than they do and they have absolutely no rights and no future. Serbs beat their asses in 1999, then again in 2000, then we beat their asses in 2001 and 2007 yet again. I know they're thinking about starting another war and they will in the next 2 or 3 years, and then it's genocide. Not NATO or America can stop us.

Hey funny thing is we're more important than you are:

Here is Africa under regional issues and it's ironic because the same thing the US wants to work with they created, aka Malaria and AIDS, and you know this...

This is the regional topics of entire Eurasia LOOOOOOOOL and guess who's first? :D Guess what one of those countries is? Not Greece or any fake nation, but that's right, Macedonia :D

It's ok to feel jelousy I mean I know I see it in a black reporter's eyes who has to talk about our issues.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. How ironic is it that CNN showed more when they bombed the US embassy in Belgrade than they ever have about Darfur or Somalia... Shame that my mongoloid ass is more important than your chicken and watermelon chewing ass

Here's your nephew, the entire spawn of your family looks like this in early age

And just for you not to rob my gas station, here's a banana :D

Hey look... Could it be???

Didn't I have membership there? I also remember there being a seperate section on Serbian(Chetniks) and Croatian(Ustashi) nationalists. I know in the Serbian one there was a special thread called Albanian activities thread and every single member of the forum agrees on one thing: Albanians are not white.

How about some n1gger jokes?

What's the difference between dog shit and n1ggers?
When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking.

Why don't sharks eat n1ggers?
They think it's whale shit.

What's the difference between a n1gger and a snow tire?
A snow tire doesn't sing when you put chains on it.

Why do n1ggers cry during sex?
The Mace.

How do you stop a n1gger from drowning?
Take your foot off the back of his head.

How do you get a n1gger out of a tree?
Cut the rope.

What did the Alabama sherriff call the n1gger who had been shot 15 times?
Worst case of suicide he had ever seen.

What do you get when you cross a retard with a gang banger?
Someone who spray paints on a chain link fence.

Why do n1ggers stink?
So blind people can hate them too.

What do you get when you cross a n1gger and a spic?
Someone too lazy to steal.

Why don't n1ggers take aspirin?
They refuse to pick the cotton out.

Why don't n1gger kids play in the sandbox?
Cats keep covering them up.

Why are there no n1gger astronauts?
Their lips explode at 50,000 feet.

This is my favourite bugs bunny cartoon:

From all that, Cleopatra must be rolling over in her grave right now if she knew that her mother was a n1gger.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 5:58 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
perongregory wrote: I'll ignore razbo from now on
That's usually the best route to take, lol.
Yes, I know... but it was fun to spank on Razbo for old times sake, he remembers how I use to crush his already brittle pride and other idiots on this website, that's why he automatically attacked me with a racial slur -even though I haven't been on the site in about a year or so. Back then he had a modicum of civility, now he is a full blown racist, nationalistic idiot.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 6:02 pm

VEINS showing razbo? what about that fine girl you were talking to or those sex games you were about to 'fend' to...lol? Of course not, they don't exist, except the sex games they do exist. Spent all that time huffin and puffin to write a bunch of BS that shows you're angry, that I skipped anyway. YOU LOSE again.

Blacks in the worlds consciousness + 1,000,000, Albanians and gypsies nuttin in Macedonian mutts assholes + 1,000,000,000,000 lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 6:09 pm

Well this time I'm truly off, gotta take a shower before my girl gets here... Razbo, you should look into brillo pads, fire hose, and sulphuric acid, that might help clean you up...oh, you should also not get so angry and butthurt, shows you're not a good sport, and you have to resort to racism like a truly weak, scared individual. Learn how to be funny, train yourself not to lie, pay someone some money to teach you how to interact and pull real life women -not just talk to old gypsy female relatives on the net, and get a membership to Jenny Craig. Life is good, stop living under a bridge like a pathetic, fat, angry, Slavic/shunned N. Greek troll.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 6:19 pm

perongregory wrote:
razbojnik wrote:As for royal blood, chuckle all you want n1gger. If I told you I had mafia connections you would laugh awhile back and I proved you wrong there. Now I tell you I have Romanov ancestry and you laugh. I'll prove you wrong on this some other time. Now I got more important things to fend to like...

lol razbo is sad, he's mad that his ancestors were royal ganymedes (boys that were sexual toys in Greek culture), go ahead and prove me wrong you fake Slav (slave). hot women don't fu-- with Beluga whales with no game razbo, you better watch out, I have a sneaking suspicion that's not that girl's picture, probably your gypsy aunt.
A sneaking suspision? This is why n1ggers get caught so easily, because they're stupid and have no instincts for awareness. As on the women issue, I have nothing to talk to you with on that, most of your race has AIDS. LOL @ a n1gger calling me a slave. I lol'd hard @ the image of a n1gger calling royalty such as myself a slave. You should call me your majesty and beg me not to whip you. My ancestors or where I have family now...

# Family Name Image Year of Highest Earnings Wealth in Inflation Adjusted Billion US$ Family’s Status Origin Company or Source of Wealth

1. Romanov 1913 1,097.223 Active Russian Russian Royal Family (I have tons of Romanov relatives in Macedonia alone)

2. British Royal Family 1090 416.912 Active English British Monarchy (I have tons of relatives in the UK and Ireland, during the 1990s there wasn't only tons of activity here in the Balkans but elsewhere as well and guess why Diana had to die I remember in 1995 my dad took a train to Belgrade to help out with some stuff including one of his friends in Belgrade his son got shot dead during the 1990s in Belgrade there was tons of turf wars going on and besides that when Kiro Gligorov lol he's from my town when they bombed his limo guess who took out Iliya Pavlov yet again my side always comes up victorious and oh I remember how from 2003 to 2005 my uncle wiped out VIS and SIC and 50 bosses along with hundreds of mugs/mutra to take over Bulgaria's underworld that's why when we go there we're kings, my sister and her husband form 1 of 6 Macedonian families in Cork)

3. Medici 1450 390.283 Active Italian Medici Bank (Macedonian relatives back then that moved in Calabria, Sicily and the rest of Italy intermerried with the Medici's, their descendants can be called my family)

4. Rockefeller 1920 373.182 Active American Standard Oil (lol this one is an easy bunch I can name one example my grandfather's best friend went to Canada in 1950 and built up an empire, in Toronto in 1911 there was 1090 Macedonian families let alone America I have tons of relatives and friends going off to the states right now, Gaaavrilov's kid got detained in Atlanta once because of some bomb threat and the kid is kinda brown well tanned)

5. Rothschild 1828 317.174 Active German N M Rothschild & Sons (Guess what I have tons of relatives in Germany and France as well, fuck I have relatives in Africa and South America and now in the PRC)

7. Vanderbilt

1885 234.468 Deduced Dutch New York and Harlem Railroad( I have family in Amsterdam LOL Amsterdam what the fuck is Amsterdam I have family in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Lichenstein fuck the Netherlands)

8. Mellon 1933 226.447 Deduced American Gulf Oil (if we can intermerry with the Rockefellers who gives a fuck about the Mellons)

10. Macedonian 1000 200.000 Active Byzantine Monarchy (Oh I can name 20 surnames that run this country and guess what mine come up in the list father's side of the family runs the underworld mother's side of the family runs banking, industrials and the military)

11. Ford 1920 190.000 Active American Ford Motor Company (pfft xD)

12. Krupp 1871 182.321 Active German Thyssen & Co. (as I said German relatives are plentiful the two biggest destinations for Macedonians in Europe outside of the Balkans are Germany and Italy)

13. Du Pont 2008 150.000 Active American/French DuPont (my dad and his friends didn't spend a year in Paris without a reason)

Etc.

n1ggers have nothing on me.

Oh look, could it be, George Soros giving donations to my father and his friends??????????????

http://www.scca.org.mk/seafair/xxx98/Gr ... ag1994.htm

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 6:21 pm

perongregory wrote:VEINS showing razbo? what about that fine girl you were talking to or those sex games you were about to 'fend' to...lol? Of course not, they don't exist, except the sex games they do exist. Spent all that time huffin and puffin to write a bunch of BS that shows you're angry, that I skipped anyway. YOU LOSE again.

Blacks in the worlds consciousness + 1,000,000, Albanians and gypsies nuttin in Macedonian mutts assholes + 1,000,000,000,000 lol
LOL there's 3 n1ggers in town, 2 of them are the sons of a Nigerian guy called Jimmy, conciousness my ass. No one gives a fuck about deformed chimps or the puppet Obama. You know how we tell little jimmy and big jimmy to come to papa? Hey n1gger come over here. That's about it.

I win. You lose. :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 6:22 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.efukt.com/2286_Deaf_Girl_Sti ... nstar.html

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 6:32 pm

perongregory wrote:Well this time I'm truly off, gotta take a shower before my girl gets here... Razbo, you should look into brillo pads, fire hose, and sulphuric acid, that might help clean you up...oh, you should also not get so angry and butthurt, shows you're not a good sport, and you have to resort to racism like a truly weak, scared individual. Learn how to be funny, train yourself not to lie, pay someone some money to teach you how to interact and pull real life women -not just talk to old gypsy female relatives on the net, and get a membership to Jenny Craig. Life is good, stop living under a bridge like a pathetic, fat, angry, Slavic/shunned N. Greek troll.
n1ggeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrsssss

MACEDONIAN PRIDE MOTHERFUCKER

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 6:37 pm

Interesting story Razbo, now to reality

Athens, Greece (Razbo's half sister he has the hots for, lol)

Obama, Japan

Paris, France (a civillized Western European woman who's aching for Obama's mandingo, while Razbo beats off hoping he could could get a whiff)

Philedelphia, PA

Denmark

Hawaii

Former French presidential candidate Segolene Royale in Paris.

Beijing, China

And if you want to view more pictures of the world celebrating the black leader of the 'Free World' check this webstie out: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/0 ... 41187.html

Meanwhile, in Razbo's house...

Guess you continue to lose, lol

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » April 25th, 2009, 6:23 am

perongregory wrote:What up Tre! Haven't seen you in a minute bruh. That's whats up, some of the real heads is still on here.Razbo, he's just a funny little kid, with a vivid imagination.
Looks like you pushed Razbo over the edge man. Shit is just sad, not really the racist shit he’s spewing, but it’s the homo references throughout his threads, that’s embarrassing! Why would you inject yourself into a perfectly good thread about Cleopatra and as a man feel the need to make some 'queenie' remark that you have royal blood too, or comment about how beautiful and perfect you are in comparison. Why would you as a man feel the need to compete with a Cleopatra on any level! UUGGHH! That’s some homo shit!!!

Anyway, good to see you and Manifest holding it down as always!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » April 25th, 2009, 6:31 am

Azure9920 wrote:
perongregory wrote:I guess to you they were a new hybrid people huh,
Ancient Egypt was a melting pot society, various immigrants diluted the Egyptian stock over time. As I said above, they were neither white, nor black. The ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians were semetic. Given the environment of Egypt, it would be foolish to say that the Egyptians were very light skinned, especially when compared to neighboring Bedouin, but nor were they as dark as Nubians.

Skeletal remains of the pre-dynastic Egyptians have similarities with Caucasoids, Mongoloids and Negroid's.
The original Egyptian stock you speak of was African black, we know this from the Egyptians themselves that stated in the Edfu text that: ‘Several thousand years ago, we were led by our king from the South to settle up the Nile valleys’

Also, we know that the Egyptians was of negroid stock through the University of Chicago’s Oriental Institute, where during excavations in the Nubian city of Qustul, they recovered evidence that a dynasty of 12 pharaohs over a Black civilization called Ta-Seti, gave birth to the first dynastic period of Kemet aka Egypt!

Yes Egypt eventually became mixed over time, no one is disputing this, but this came about much, much later. How can you say the ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians started out semetic, when there are no ancient historical texts that mention any semite, semitic language or semitic people!

The word as its meaning is made up man, and was attached much later!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » April 25th, 2009, 6:42 am

Azure9920 wrote:
It's strange that you consider Cleopatra the "standard of beauty" when it's commonly accepted that she was ugly, and was nothing like Elizabeth Taylor's portrayal.
Ugly, by who’s standard man?

This is a computer-generated 3D image of Cleopatra pieced together from images on ancient artifacts by Egyptologist ‘Sally Ann Ashton’

Per the Ipuwer Papyrus when the ‘original stock’ Egyptians were invaded by the pale face tribes of the desert (barbarians), those of the original stock became foreigners in their own land and the foreigners wanting to identify themselves with the original stock became… well black! I don’t see any reason to believe Cleopatra would be an exception to this, and not identify with her Egyptian upbringing (blackness).

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 25th, 2009, 11:22 am

perongregory wrote:VEINS showing razbo? what about that fine girl you were talking to or those sex games you were about to 'fend' to...lol? Of course not, they don't exist, except the sex games they do exist. Spent all that time huffin and puffin to write a bunch of BS that shows you're angry, that I skipped anyway. YOU LOSE again.

Yes...yes, vains are showing. :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 25th, 2009, 11:23 am

perongregory wrote:Interesting story Razbo, now to reality

Athens, Greece (Razbo's half sister he has the hots for, lol)

Obama, Japan

Paris, France (a civillized Western European woman who's aching for Obama's mandingo, while Razbo beats off hoping he could could get a whiff)

Philedelphia, PA

Denmark

Hawaii

Former French presidential candidate Segolene Royale in Paris.

Beijing, China

And if you want to view more pictures of the world celebrating the black leader of the 'Free World' check this webstie out: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/0 ... 41187.html

Meanwhile, in Razbo's house...

Guess you continue to lose, lol
I don't care about n1ggers and I still win. :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 25th, 2009, 11:25 am

Tre wrote:Ugly, by who’s standard man?

Unless you find frog looking girls sexually attractive, by no one's standard.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 25th, 2009, 11:26 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 25th, 2009, 12:02 pm

Tre wrote:The original Egyptian stock you speak of was African black, we know this from the Egyptians themselves that stated in the Edfu text that: ‘Several thousand years ago, we were led by our king from the South to settle up the Nile valleys’
If you glance at the geographic location of Edfu, you'll notice it is at the very bottom of what would be early dynastic Egypt, bordering what would be considered Nubia. It's very likely that its inhabitants were "black".
Also, we know that the Egyptians was of negroid stock through the University of Chicago’s Oriental Institute, where during excavations in the Nubian city of Qustul, they recovered evidence that a dynasty of 12 pharaohs over a Black civilization called Ta-Seti, gave birth to the first dynastic period of Kemet aka Egypt!
Source?

It's well established amongst the Egyptology community that the Maadi-Buto were the forerunners of the Ancient Egyptians. Through studies of several bodies, and archeological sites they've concluded that they have origins in Palestine and Lebanon.

It's also well established- by everyone except the Chicago Oriental Institute it would appear- that the occupant of Abydos tomb B1/2, commonly referred to as Iry-Hor, was the first dynastic pharaoh of Egypt, after unifying upper and lower Egypt.

The only way your little theory would apply, is if you believed the N3 period never occurred. That of course, would be ridiculous, considering the "Edfu text" you quote as proof of negroid stock is written in N3 hieroglyphs.
Yes Egypt eventually became mixed over time, no one is disputing this, but this came about much, much later.
Are you aware of how many cultures were present within the regions of upper and lower Egypt from the Pre-dynastic period(Thinite kingdom) to the end of the Proto-dynastic period? From the Faiyum, to the Maadi. To say they didn't mix, particularly during unification is wishful thinking at best, and goes against what every expert in the field concludes.
How can you say the ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians started out semetic, when there are no ancient historical texts that mention any semite, semitic language or semitic people!
"Semetic" is a new word, but it's used to describe ancient languages. Argue the semantics of it all you wish.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 25th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Tre wrote:Ugly, by who’s standard man?
Well, hopefully anyone with standards. The findings at Taposiris illustrate this.
This is a computer-generated 3D image of Cleopatra pieced together from images on ancient artifacts by Egyptologist ‘Sally Ann Ashton’
Well then golly, I guess we can throw out the busts, coins and period depictions of Cleopatra now, a computer says they're wrong.
Per the Ipuwer Papyrus when the ‘original stock’ Egyptians were invaded by the pale face tribes of the desert (barbarians), those of the original stock became foreigners in their own land and the foreigners wanting to identify themselves with the original stock became… well black! I don’t see any reason to believe Cleopatra would be an exception to this, and not identify with her Egyptian upbringing (blackness).
You're killing me here with your sources. This is really getting to be too much. The Ipuwer Papyrus describes the events of the 1I Period, more specifically the 11th dynasty, with the drop in trade, drought, among other perils. The "foreign" invaders they are referring to are the Hykso's, an Asiatic people.

Shocking that people from Asia would be of a lighter tone than those located in the Nile Delta.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 25th, 2009, 6:54 pm

I think I found another lifeless rich bored kid that knows all and has nothing better to do. My cousin is the same Azure. You're rich, you're connected, you're beautiful, you've fucked every bitch you could you've tried something more diseased for the fun of it, and you're all knowing, frankly, you've lived what we will just begin to live and god fucking damn you are bored. Exact same replica of my cousins. They know everything about everything and are bored with having nothing left in life as goals...so they decided to be doctors.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 25th, 2009, 6:56 pm

Not to mention they started to do things normal people wouldn't do. Anyone wanna go to the poppy fields to get some flying mantises for your komoto dragon? Ey?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 25th, 2009, 7:04 pm

lol

those ancient legends are always right, they're never myths

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » April 26th, 2009, 3:31 am

Tre wrote:
Azure9920 wrote: If you glance at the geographic location of Edfu, you'll notice it is at the very bottom of what would be early dynastic Egypt, bordering what would be considered Nubia. It's very likely that its inhabitants were "black".
Correct, Nubia was founded before Egypt, and is believed to be the first culture and civilization on earth, which would be consistent with the southern African origin of Egypt.

Azure9920 wrote: Source?
‘The University of Chicago’s Oriental Institute' You can check their website if you want to get more info on their findings ‘The Qustul incense burner, clothing and funerary items proving the cultural continuity with early dynastic Egypt and the native African origin of Ancient Kemet.
Azure9920 wrote: It's well established amongst the Egyptology community that the Maadi-Buto were the forerunners of the Ancient Egyptians. Through studies of several bodies, and archeological sites they've concluded that they have origins in Palestine and Lebanon.
Your source is outdated man! You are quoting research done primarily from 1930 to 1953. How can the Maadi- Buto be the forerunners of the ancient Egyptians when the oldest known evidence of a writing system anywhere in the world was found on five styles of pottery, from the royal tombs in Ta-Seti. Do you have evidence (source) of anything dating older in Maadi-Buto?
Azure9920 wrote: It's also well established- by everyone except the Chicago Oriental Institute it would appear- that the occupant of Abydos tomb B1/2, commonly referred to as Iry-Hor, was the first dynastic pharaoh of Egypt, after unifying upper and lower Egypt.
Come on man, you and I both know that this predynastic pharaoh, and his existence is a matter of dispute even among Egyptologist.

Azure9920 wrote: The only way your little theory would apply, is if you believed the N3 period never occurred. That of course, would be ridiculous, considering the "Edfu text" you quote as proof of negroid stock is written in N3 hieroglyphs.
N3 period was defined before the widespread archaeological excavations made in the Nubian city of Qustul that was published by Prof Bruce Williams in the New York Times, March 1, 1979.
Azure9920 wrote: Are you aware of how many cultures were present within the regions of upper and lower Egypt from the Pre-dynastic period(Thinite kingdom) to the end of the Proto-dynastic period? From the Faiyum, to the Maadi. To say they didn't mix, particularly during unification is wishful thinking at best, and goes against what every expert in the field concludes.
I don’t doubt there was some mixing, man. I just don’t think there was as much mixing as you wish there to be. There are eyewitness accounts from Herodotus, Isocrates to Plutarch that the dominant Egyptian stock remained African black despite the population of resident foreigners present. These eyewitness accounts were made when Egyptian civilization had already been in existence for, at least, 2,000 years.
Azure9920 wrote: "Semetic" is a new word, but it's used to describe ancient languages. Argue the semantics of it all you wish.
So why would you suggest that the original Egyptians was not black or white but Semitic, if you understand now that semetic is just a language. That’s just like my saying there are no such thing as black or white French people, they are just French! French is the language… not the race!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » April 26th, 2009, 3:58 am

Tre wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Well then golly, I guess we can throw out the busts, coins and period depictions of Cleopatra now, a computer says they're wrong.
Don’t be silly man... the busts, coins and period depictions was used to create the image. Sally Ann Ashton is a highly respected Egyptologist!
Azure9920 wrote:You're killing me here with your sources. This is really getting to be too much. The Ipuwer Papyrus describes the events of the 1I Period, more specifically the 11th dynasty, with the drop in trade, drought, among other perils. The "foreign" invaders they are referring to are the Hykso's, an Asiatic people. Shocking that people from Asia would be of a lighter tone than those located in the Nile Delta.
You are the one that suggested the settlement of Maadi as forerunners of the Ancient Egyptians. Even Egyptians found alot of their practices (Maadi) alien to them. In the Papyrus, the native Egyptians considered the Hykso’s (Syrians and Palestinians) as Asiatic (foreign invaders)! So given the fact that Maadi was the source of military raids by non-Egyptians, I find it odd that you would suggest the native Egyptian population started there??

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » April 26th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Tre, what the hell is wrong with you?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » May 4th, 2009, 2:54 am

Razbo your asking what's wrong with tre?... what's wrong with you fool? you got some nerve as a fat 16 year old Macedonian kid who's blinded by his own pride and who spends most of his time on his computer playing with himself and talking to shit to people you afraid to face in real life, then to come to streetgangs.com a site about black people n talk defecate about black folks?...why is your fatass here in the first place? if u cant show respect then leave....

funny how you try so hard to act hard behind that computer yet your babyface fatass looks like this

http://mashable.hi5.com/friend/photos/d ... 38912928_0

Know your place junior or get out and back to licking your rupaul wannabe friends like you doing em in those pics.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 10th, 2009, 7:41 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:Razbo your asking what's wrong with tre?... what's wrong with you fool? you got some nerve as a fat 16 year old Macedonian kid who's blinded by his own pride and who spends most of his time on his computer playing with himself and talking to shit to people you afraid to face in real life, then to come to streetgangs.com a site about black people n talk defecate about black folks?...why is your fatass here in the first place? if u cant show respect then leave....

funny how you try so hard to act hard behind that computer yet your babyface fatass looks like this

Know your place junior or get out and back to licking your rupaul wannabe friends like you doing em in those pics.
Pfft xDD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you stupid fucking cotton picking n1gger you're a slave to me and you always will be I look down on your entire soon to be extinct race

Those pictures don't insult me....I don't know why you handpicked just those. Those were taken on perpose. Of course, in America, that's bad and gay.

But hey, here's a niglet trying to insult me, a noble Macedonian, of course I'm not the one with spikes through my nose and rings around my throat

Ooga booga

Oh look, I want my baby back baby back baby back ribs

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is my people meanwhile

Fat kid says: Niglet, go get me another truckload of big Macs and go pick some cotton I'm trying to eat over here your face is black and dirty and it's turning me off...

I can't tell if this one is a slut or a manwhore

Me eat sand

Dedicated to black tar people converged in the gutter all over the world

Resistance is futile. Desist the white man's oppression.

Btw I wondered where those pictures went, I haven't been on Hi5 in awhile

And for the record, those pictures are 10 months old

FOR N1GGERIA

The symbol of the nation of chimps, orangutans, gorillas and apes

N1GGERIAN FLAG, a symbol of the failed struggle against the almighty God like white man

And Str8, next time you feel like trying to steal the whip from master, eat this instead

And have a nice day. :D