I got into it with two mexicans last night

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

I got into it with two mexicans last night

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 10th, 2009, 12:07 pm

Me and this other Polish dude and this chick from a party that guy invited me to went to a gas station to get some alcohol. and while we were standing in line there were two cholos standing behind us. And what happened is the fatter one was like trying to either cut or hurry us up. So me being a bit intoxicated started talking shit back to him. So he started to refer to me as nigga and I knew it was kinda like a sign of respect cause when someone refers to a white guy as nigga or really anything other than white boy it means they know your grimey or can throw hands. But I didnt want to get into that game of nigga back to him and trying ti act hard and I tried beating him by another game. So I said "Im not a nigga Im a wood" and repeated it so he could hear me. At this point it was getting heated and the other mexican guy stepped in front of us and tried to break it up and the fat Mexican said "Ive done time" or tried either asking me where Ive done mine or bragging he did his somewhere after I said wood, and in like a split second out of the blue I see the other Polish dude I was with on all fours trying to stay up while the fat Mexican was beating him and I hit him without even thinking (the fat Mexican) so hard that I think I broke my knuckle now cause I can barely feel it and its fat. I am not sure if I got hit in the face before that or after but I also apparently hit byt the guy's friend cause I got a bruise on m,y jaw but it barely affected me and I didnt fall. It was weird though cause I remember the fat mexican being halfway on the ground before I hit him and me having to aim pretty low so I dont know if he fell as he was trying to beat the other Polish guy down or if my memory fuzzed and I actually caused him to loose balance after hitting him or what. Those situations just happen so fast. And anyway they quickly got out of there and jumped in a car.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: I got into it with two mexicans last night

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 10th, 2009, 12:13 pm

And that wasnt the only drama that night. Later me and this Polish dude went to this other party where the Polish dude obviuously had one drink too many by that time and he started talking shet ab out France to this French girl and this American dude in a way I guess to defend her started talking shet about Poland and saying no one cares or knows even where it is and asked the Polish dude how kmany states border CA and all these questions and crap and after a while it got really really heated between them and this guy is not violent so he decided to leave. I was watching and listening from the background not really getting involved due to the Polish guy being too confrontational himself from me to back him up and due to kind of just the amusement factor to see what he will say cause Ive been in those situations many times to see how he would react. Anyway, I went outside after him and I couldnt find him, he vanished so fast. So at this point I was angry and realized the other dude was an a@@. SO I went in side and tried to punk him with my one good arm by shoving him by his neck backwards toward the wall but he started resisting real hard so I ended up punching him semi power with my one good hand and left as ppl at that point were trying to break it up. Anyway thats my story of last night.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 10th, 2009, 12:14 pm

Thereʻs Mexicans in Eastern Europe?? LOL

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 10th, 2009, 12:18 pm

I live in CA lol thats why I was kicking it with that Polish dude cause there is hardly anyone from there in nor cal.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 30th, 2009, 9:18 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Thereʻs Mexicans in Eastern Europe?? LOL
LAUGH OUT FUKIN LOUD! Man, that had me rollin for a while!