WORDS FROM A SURENO

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: WORDS FROM A SURENO

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 27th, 2011, 6:16 pm

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG wrote:Monday, December 01, 2008
Words From A Sureño Pinto
By ARTURO, a Veterano

Take their rap music for instance, the music your sisters, homegirls and primas listen to, that talks about their sexuality! What you’re listening to is mayates working on the minds and emotions of your women so that it will be easier to get into their pants. They talk about licking her up and down, entering her from the rear and being able to sex her up all night long.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 27th, 2011, 6:33 pm

femun wrote: MAN THE FUUKK UP AND TELL ME WHAT ETHNICITY YOU ARE. All the rhetoric in the world can't mask how full of schit you are.
Why are you telling someone to "man up" over the internet? I don't blame him for not telling you his ethnicity. You're obviously baiting him into something. I like how he just dangles it over your head, while you leap for it like a feeble minded mutt. Go ahead, ask him again.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » December 27th, 2011, 10:12 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
femun wrote: MAN THE FUUKK UP AND TELL ME WHAT ETHNICITY YOU ARE. All the rhetoric in the world can't mask how full of schit you are.
I don't blame him for not telling you his ethnicity. You're obviously baiting him into something.
Your not as stupid as you make yourself out to be. Let your boyfriend fight his own battles.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 28th, 2011, 4:11 pm

lol. Look at the internet tough guy. If only you could be this tough in real life, huh?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » December 28th, 2011, 5:01 pm

StillNoScript wrote:lol. Look at the internet tough guy. If only you could be this tough in real life, huh?
Your still here? Do me a favor and step aside so I can finish toying with your boyfriend MMRbkaRudog. When I'm done with him I'll take care of you the same way MCD took care of your dumb ass.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 29th, 2011, 2:48 am

Seriously, why do you want to know his ethnicity? What's the end game? We know he's white. So what do you want to say to him? That he's a wannabe because he hangs around Chicanos? Is it morally wrong for a white person to kick it with Chicanos, adopt their culture? It sure as hell isn't wrong when a Chicano wants to be white, is it? You know it's kind of pathetic and childish to mock somebody for doing something that there's nothing morally wrong with. If you're an adult surely you can find fault with people doing far more damage to the planet than a white guy who likes lowriders and Malo. Get the F over it.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 29th, 2011, 2:50 am

You and MCD can think he won some kind of argument but my only mission was to expose him as an instigating troll. Mission accomplished.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 29th, 2011, 3:45 pm

WORDS FROM A BLACK GUY

http://thesoundstrike.info/2011/12/29/b ... evolution/

Black and Brown Unity Through the Lens of the Mexican Revolution!

Posted on December 29, 2011

It has often been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. The images of Black men and women with arms in hand together with their Mestizo counterparts in revolutionary Mexico eloquently confirms this truism. Many of the combatants fought on the side of the legendary general from the south Emiliano Zapata; others under the command of Francisco “Pancho” Villa, while yet others served forces on the opposing side. Not many people are aware that General Zapata himself was partly of African ancestry as the rare photo of him clearly attests to. Indeed, one of his sisters Maria Luz was darker than this writer. As someone interested in ending the conflict between some of our uninformed Black and Brown companero’s and companera’s, I consider the presentation of these images a worthwhile exercise.

In unaltered pictures of Mexican Revolutionary hero Emiliano Zapata you see his dark/African complexion.

I was privileged to be a delegate to the Culture Strike gathering in Tucson/Phoenix during mid September 2011. The focus of our interaction and discussions was to build support against punitive anti immigrant laws and policies. While visiting a progressive bookstore during my stay in Tucson I stumbled upon the book “Las Soldaderas: Women of the Mexican Revolution” by Elena Poniatowska. On a subsequent day, while touring a cultural center in Phoenix, I was shown a photo gallery with some unusual images of the Mexican Revolution. The images that you have before you are some of what I viewed in the book “Las Soldaderas” and in the cultural center’s photo gallery. So here you have it. If “seeing is believing” as the old adage goes, then here it is. I had seen some of these images before, such as the one of General Zapata and that of Colonel Carmen Amelia Robles. However, what I learned for the first time upon reading “Las Soldaderas” is that Colonel Robles had “participated in many battles” and would shoot her pistol with her right hand and “hold her cigar with her left”. I am reminded of one of my initial trips to Mexico’s Costa Chica region when I met the late Solomon Vargas, a 101 year old Afro Mexican veteran of the Revolution, who recounted for me and others how he had ridden with Emiliano Zapata.

Col. Robles

It is important to note that the role of Afro Mexicans in Mexico’s struggle for independence one hundred years earlier (1810 to 1821) was even greater. So much so, as to be pivotal, as recounted in the works of the late historian Ted Vincent. There are in addition to these examples other occasions where this mutually supportive historical relationship between “Mexicans” and “Africans” manifested itself which will be explored later. Let this piece and the powerful images that undergird it, serve as an opening to more information on the suppressed history of Black and Brown unity during the new year that lies before us.

The Soldiers of the Mexican Revolution were diverse.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 25th, 2012, 7:20 pm

Does that make mcd your bf feminum? I'M BLACK FOO!! :lol:

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 31st, 2012, 7:43 pm

Rudog,

They seem to be on the same threads, don't they? Commenting back to back? Weird that Femun wants to know your ethnicity so bad. I wonder if he has as much of a problem with Chicanos acting white as he does with whites acting Chicano. The only Chicanos in real life that I've ever seen get pissed at white people for partaking in Chicano culture are white washed, conservative Chicanos, many of them cops or corrections officers.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » February 3rd, 2012, 9:32 pm

Check out the threads in the religion section and that'll answer your Question.