Dutch American Presidents

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Dutch American Presidents

Unread post by youngspade » January 1st, 2010, 4:02 pm

I hate any topic you 2 cross paths in!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 2nd, 2010, 11:43 am

youngspade wrote:I hate any topic you 2 cross paths in!
Thats that balkans mentality if you are talking about dobre and cheguevara. Everybodie is on that pissing contest tip down there ;)

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 2nd, 2010, 11:43 am

Sentenza wrote:
Thats that balkans mentality if you are talking about dobre and cheguevara. Everybodie is on that pissing contest tip down there ;)

Yup those too, but Dobre is semi-right but it gets excessive!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 2nd, 2010, 4:27 pm

Sentenza, you're forgetting that at least 90% of those Turks are actually Albanian.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 2nd, 2010, 5:22 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Sentenza, you're forgetting that at least 90% of those Turks are actually Albanian.
LOL, dont tell that to the Turks. I would say that its the opposite cause Albanians stem from the Ottoman occupation of the balkans, just like Bosnians. Turks are originally steppe people from Eastern Asia.
The name Turk (Chinese: 突厥, pinyin: tu jue; jyutping: duk kyut) was first applied to a clan of tribal chieftains (known as Ashina) who overthrew the ruling Rouran confederency, and founded the nomadic Göktürk Empire ("Celestial Turks")[57] These nomads roamed in the Altai Mountains (and thus are known as Altaic peoples) in northern Mongolia and on the steppes of Central Asia.[58] The Göktürks were ruled by Khans whose influences extended during the sixth to eighth centuries from the Aral Sea to the Hindu Kush in the land bridge known as Transoxania.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people

My Girlfriend is turkish and she understands 50% of Mongolian and like 90% of all central asian languages (Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen etc.), which i think is pretty trippy. Wouldnt have expected that.
But i would say, that Turks consider Albanians there little brothers. ;)

Arabs often make fun of Turks by calling them something like "gooks"...

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 3rd, 2010, 12:12 pm

Sentenza wrote:LOL, dont tell that to the Turks. I would say that its the opposite cause Albanians stem from the Ottoman occupation of the balkans, just like Bosnians. Turks are originally steppe people from Eastern Asia.
now i see where azure got his crazy idea that bosnians are actually turks. just to clear it up for anyone here.

bosnians: are serbs, there is absolutely no difference between the two. the only difference is bosnians converted to islam during the 17th century, 200 years into the ottoman rule of the balkans. the serbs use this conversion to say that bosnians mixed with turks and serbs absolutely positively had no mixing in the entire country ever at any point anywhere in the world. what is their proof, well they're orthodox of course, that means they're pure.

albanians: have mixed with turks like every other balkan ethnicity but to the point of such little severity that they have no common genetics, facial structures, folklore, etc..., etc...

sure you have some albanians that look like turks, but that is only because their grandfathers or grandmothers were turks locked in by the time hoxha shut the border.

According to the Tirana Genetics Laboratory results, the genetic mutation Delta F508 was found in 78% of a group Albanians tested randomly.
According to the researchers the genetic mutation Delta F508, is present at levels of 50% in the Mediterranean populations, meanwhile this same mutation is present at levels of over 70% in the northern European inhabitants.

http://www.albanianblogger.com/2008/02/ ... continent/

Mitochondrial DNA HV1 sequences and Y chromosome haplotypes (DYS19 STR and YAP) were characterised in an Albanian sample and compared with those of several other Indo-European populations from the European continent. No significant difference was observed between Albanians and most other Europeans, despite the fact that Albanians are clearly different from all other Indo-Europeans linguistically.

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v8/n ... 0443a.html

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 3rd, 2010, 12:16 pm

Sentenza wrote:I dont know what religion most albanians belong to, but im pretty sure its Islam.
Its not a diss when i am saying that albanians are not a factor over here regarding their numbers.
i'm not saying it's a diss. i just happen to know that 400,000 live there. never said that was a big number in a country of 80 million.

so you don't know but you're pretty sure? i can't tell you how contradictive that sounds. so if i was to ask you what religion most albanians are in the bronx, you would say islam? even though 90% of them are catholic. i'll ask you again in the hopes of a decent answer. do you know what religion most albanians in germany are?
Azure9920 wrote:Sentenza, you're forgetting that at least 90% of those Turks are actually Albanian.
lol, you're never late are you native son? i only said that for england and said some of them are actually albanian, not the majority.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 3rd, 2010, 8:15 pm

CheGuevara wrote:

so you don't know but you're pretty sure? i can't tell you how contradictive that sounds. so if i was to ask you what religion most albanians are in the bronx, you would say islam? even though 90% of them are catholic. i'll ask you again in the hopes of a decent answer. do you know what religion most albanians in germany are?
I was taking a guess, since i have never met an Albanian here in my life. I was guessing from what is the biggest religion in Albania and that would be Islam as you know.
But i can look it up for you.

Majority Sunni, and some Bektashis and a couple of Christians from different churches.
Cant find any numbers though.

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 9th, 2010, 4:42 pm

youngspade wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Yup those too, but Dobre is semi-right but it gets excessive!
Whoa whoa, I'm actually through the excessive part. Johnny is too stupid to understand excessive. If you say he wears egg hats he'll start talking about Gypsies from Shutka and how they run Hamsburg...

It doesn't move a nerve in him. He's dead in emotion, in brain, in character. His mind only recognizes what it creates and professionally denies what doesn't comply with its own creations, like a robot who was programmed with a predetermined path, doesn't learn...

If you want excessive..oh my..I don't think you guys are ready for that yet..