White People getting mad over racism when we should be mad

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

White People getting mad over racism when we should be mad

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 28th, 2004, 8:13 pm

lol weird stuff

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 28th, 2004, 8:23 pm

what kind of racism are u talking about, though? its not just white against black racism

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 28th, 2004, 8:29 pm

i dont get it. some people hate all white people just because they are white..its not always whites that hate us mexicans and blacks.

ms. soles
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: August 28th, 2004, 12:05 am
Location: LA

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by ms. soles » August 28th, 2004, 9:29 pm

Do you mean why are white people getting mad over racism when it isn't their place to be mad, but rather people of color should be mad?

Or do you mean white people are getting mad about racism, and hey, shouldn't people of color be getting more mad?

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 29th, 2004, 10:59 pm

no I mean not all whites are racist but the ones that our don't give a fu*ck


like having fuck niggers and spicks/wetbacks tattooed on them or making a KKK which is focus on how whites are the chosen raise and the others are there to serve them.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by Qdawg » July 9th, 2007, 10:39 am

[quote="RuthlessCray"]i dont get it. some people hate all white people just because they are white..its not always whites that hate us mexicans and blacks.[/quote]

understand & over-stand that you dealing with a bunch of immature brothers(weather they under or over 21 years old)...they not real man so they cant except responbility as a man so therefore they make excuses & try to point finger's....im african american & poor do i point the finger at white man because im poor like most brothers do? na,im poor because im not marketing myself better i dont point fingers.....brothers is locked up in the system then cry about the white man?come on man any real man..or "real niggah" (whatever you prefer)..accepts the responbilities...you do the crime then do ya bid & go on about ya life...dudes wanna run the streets with they chest poked out like they thorough then get locked up & wanna cry about the system(either that or snitch),again you do the crime then do the time & stop bitching(for better words)..all b.s dudes need to check theyself 1st & foremost before they do others....white people(caucasian) is cool in my book,as well as latino's ...im not feeling them saying the word niggah but what can i do...but dudes need to stop pointing they fingers & man up...like i said in a older topic caucasians show more love nowadays then ya own race thats fuked up

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 9th, 2007, 12:26 pm

^^ that's too real for most people on this site to understand.

like having fu-- niggers and spicks/wetbacks tattooed on them or making a KKK which is focus on how whites are the chosen raise and the others are there to serve them.
how many white people do you think are involved in hate groups? do you think ever night, i call up the five white friends i have, in three different states and talk about white power? stop being stupid, and look at things as they are. you see three pictures of nazi's and you think every white persons a nazi?

and,if a group of black thungs want to go and target white, or mexican, or asian kids to harass, is that not a form of racism?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by NICKELS » July 9th, 2007, 5:14 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:i dont get it. some people hate all white people just because they are white..its not always whites that hate us mexicans and blacks.
NOT JUST BECAUSE THERE WHITE ,!!

ITS BECAUSE OF THE THINGS YOU DO TO OTHER RACES , FROM THE PAST AND PRESENT ..........WICH ALOT OF WHITES CONTINUE TO DO ,

THE DOUBLE STANDARD WAY OF LIFE IN THIS COUNTRY OR EUROPE , THAT MAKES PEOPLE DISLIKE WHITES

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 9th, 2007, 5:19 pm

MAN IVE GOTTEN STEREOTYPED , AND GONE THROUGH RACIST SITUATIONS FROM : WHITES , SPANISHH /LATINOS , ASIANS.....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 9th, 2007, 7:03 pm

ITS BECAUSE OF THE THINGS YOU DO TO OTHER RACES , FROM THE PAST AND PRESENT ..........WICH ALOT OF WHITES CONTINUE TO DO ,

THE DOUBLE STANDARD WAY OF LIFE IN THIS COUNTRY OR EUROPE , THAT MAKES PEOPLE DISLIKE WHITES
and you dont think this works both ways, with every type of people on the planet? your a fucking moron.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 9th, 2007, 7:41 pm

institutional racism and covert racism. gotta get rid of it.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 9th, 2007, 7:57 pm

I have met blacks that are as much or more racist than any whites I have met so it goes both ways.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 9th, 2007, 8:03 pm

I never really thought of this untill reading this thread but do you think that whites have a different sort of racism in mind that minorities when they think of racism? Do you think that minorities usually are thinking of institutional racism when they speak about racism, and whites usually are thinking of bigotry, I mean just outright saying racial epithets, or attacking someone cuz they are of a certain race, and other actions among that formj of racism?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by A Ghost » July 9th, 2007, 8:26 pm

Qdawg wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:i dont get it. some people hate all white people just because they are white..its not always whites that hate us mexicans and blacks.
understand & over-stand that you dealing with a bunch of immature brothers(weather they under or over 21 years old)...they not real man so they cant except responbility as a man so therefore they make excuses & try to point finger's....im african american & poor do i point the finger at white man because im poor like most brothers do? na,im poor because im not marketing myself better i dont point fingers.....brothers is locked up in the system then cry about the white man?come on man any real man..or "real niggah" (whatever you prefer)..accepts the responbilities...you do the crime then do ya bid & go on about ya life...dudes wanna run the streets with they chest poked out like they thorough then get locked up & wanna cry about the system(either that or snitch),again you do the crime then do the time & stop bitching(for better words)..all b.s dudes need to check theyself 1st & foremost before they do others....white people(caucasian) is cool in my book,as well as latino's ...im not feeling them saying the word niggah but what can i do...but dudes need to stop pointing they fingers & man up...like i said in a older topic caucasians show more love nowadays then ya own race thats #%@& up
Damn, thats some real mothafuckin talk! lol

Image

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 9th, 2007, 8:29 pm

f-ck angelfire

Image


^^^lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by perongregory » July 9th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Qdawg wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:i dont get it. some people hate all white people just because they are white..its not always whites that hate us mexicans and blacks.
understand & over-stand that you dealing with a bunch of immature brothers(weather they under or over 21 years old)...they not real man so they cant except responbility as a man so therefore they make excuses & try to point finger's....im african american & poor do i point the finger at white man because im poor like most brothers do? na,im poor because im not marketing myself better i dont point fingers.....brothers is locked up in the system then cry about the white man?come on man any real man..or "real niggah" (whatever you prefer)..accepts the responbilities...you do the crime then do ya bid & go on about ya life...dudes wanna run the streets with they chest poked out like they thorough then get locked up & wanna cry about the system(either that or snitch),again you do the crime then do the time & stop bitching(for better words)..all b.s dudes need to check theyself 1st & foremost before they do others....white people(caucasian) is cool in my book,as well as latino's ...im not feeling them saying the word niggah but what can i do...but dudes need to stop pointing they fingers & man up...like i said in a older topic caucasians show more love nowadays then ya own race thats #%@& up
on the being poor and black thing it aint as simple as you paint especially in cities like baltimore, cities where the state, and city government purposefully forsaked the black population for it's white residents. Baltimore used to have a well off black pop. (one of the northern bastions of free slaves), untill they got fucked over. It's true blacks is wildin in B-more, but all the craziness didn't happen untill the city gave up on them. I'm gonna try to get my shit together and give an in depth response on how that city turned into what it is now, who did what, and why? Blacks didn't just make ghetto communities like it was the cool shit to do, the ghettos were created for them like the Jewish ghettos in Nazi Europe.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » July 9th, 2007, 8:46 pm

lol@ that pic ghost-dog put up

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by Qdawg » July 9th, 2007, 8:56 pm

perongregory wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:i dont get it. some people hate all white people just because they are white..its not always whites that hate us mexicans and blacks.
understand & over-stand that you dealing with a bunch of immature brothers(weather they under or over 21 years old)...they not real man so they cant except responbility as a man so therefore they make excuses & try to point finger's....im african american & poor do i point the finger at white man because im poor like most brothers do? na,im poor because im not marketing myself better i dont point fingers.....brothers is locked up in the system then cry about the white man?come on man any real man..or "real niggah" (whatever you prefer)..accepts the responbilities...you do the crime then do ya bid & go on about ya life...dudes wanna run the streets with they chest poked out like they thorough then get locked up & wanna cry about the system(either that or snitch),again you do the crime then do the time & stop bitching(for better words)..all b.s dudes need to check theyself 1st & foremost before they do others....white people(caucasian) is cool in my book,as well as latino's ...im not feeling them saying the word niggah but what can i do...but dudes need to stop pointing they fingers & man up...like i said in a older topic caucasians show more love nowadays then ya own race thats #%@& up
on the being poor and black thing it aint as simple as you paint especially in cities like baltimore, cities where the state, and city government purposefully forsaked the black population for it's white residents. Baltimore used to have a well off black pop. (one of the northern bastions of free slaves), untill they got #%@& over. It's true blacks is wildin in B-more, but all the craziness didn't happen untill the city gave up on them. I'm gonna try to get my shit together and give an in depth response on how that city turned into what it is now, who did what, and why? Blacks didn't just make ghetto communities like it was the cool shit to do, the ghettos were created for them like the Jewish ghettos in Nazi Europe.

as a man you do what you gotta do ...the whole " white man put us in this situation is small time" a man does what he has to do to survive its just that simple...& i been poor before i came to bmore ...its just old & played out already brothers putting weight on the government its caucasian poor's as well as other race's they do what they do & hope at the end of the day god has a better solution for them...but this white people this & that has got to stop..the only people who should be crying is our ancestor's who was our slaves who had it 10x harder then us & they curved a path for us to have some of the freedom we have today despite the fact you got a large population of brothers creating stupid ass gangs thats seperating african americans even more * going against the shit that they fought for ...so even though shit might seem hard its better then before...life is hard..its ya duty as a man to get yahself together..if you choose to mess with the dope game & get caught as a "man " you do ya bid..consequences & reprocutions you knew what you was getting into 1st hand before you started doing it...i think somebody has to speak on this because im(a african american brother) tired of the whites getting hammered on here with the bs thread's for real,i just feel alotta brother's is to lazy enough & less motivated to go out there & achieve something & there krutch (aka excuse) is blame outside of the race

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by perongregory » July 9th, 2007, 9:17 pm

Qdawg wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:i dont get it. some people hate all white people just because they are white..its not always whites that hate us mexicans and blacks.
understand & over-stand that you dealing with a bunch of immature brothers(weather they under or over 21 years old)...they not real man so they cant except responbility as a man so therefore they make excuses & try to point finger's....im african american & poor do i point the finger at white man because im poor like most brothers do? na,im poor because im not marketing myself better i dont point fingers.....brothers is locked up in the system then cry about the white man?come on man any real man..or "real niggah" (whatever you prefer)..accepts the responbilities...you do the crime then do ya bid & go on about ya life...dudes wanna run the streets with they chest poked out like they thorough then get locked up & wanna cry about the system(either that or snitch),again you do the crime then do the time & stop bitching(for better words)..all b.s dudes need to check theyself 1st & foremost before they do others....white people(caucasian) is cool in my book,as well as latino's ...im not feeling them saying the word niggah but what can i do...but dudes need to stop pointing they fingers & man up...like i said in a older topic caucasians show more love nowadays then ya own race thats #%@& up
on the being poor and black thing it aint as simple as you paint especially in cities like baltimore, cities where the state, and city government purposefully forsaked the black population for it's white residents. Baltimore used to have a well off black pop. (one of the northern bastions of free slaves), untill they got #%@& over. It's true blacks is wildin in B-more, but all the craziness didn't happen untill the city gave up on them. I'm gonna try to get my shit together and give an in depth response on how that city turned into what it is now, who did what, and why? Blacks didn't just make ghetto communities like it was the cool shit to do, the ghettos were created for them like the Jewish ghettos in Nazi Europe.

as a man you do what you gotta do ...the whole " white man put us in this situation is small time" a man does what he has to do to survive its just that simple...& i been poor before i came to bmore ...its just old & played out already brothers putting weight on the government its caucasian poor's as well as other race's they do what they do & hope at the end of the day god has a better solution for them...but this white people this & that has got to stop..the only people who should be crying is our ancestor's who was our slaves who had it 10x harder then us & they curved a path for us to have some of the freedom we have today despite the fact you got a large population of brothers creating stupid ass gangs thats seperating african americans even more * going against the shit that they fought for ...so even though shit might seem hard its better then before...life is hard..its ya duty as a man to get yahself together..if you choose to mess with the dope game & get caught as a "man " you do ya bid..consequences & reprocutions you knew what you was getting into 1st hand before you started doing it...i think somebody has to speak on this because im(a african american brother) tired of the whites getting hammered on here with the bs thread's for real,i just feel alotta brother's is to lazy enough & less motivated to go out there & achieve something & there krutch (aka excuse) is blame outside of the race
I hear that. X is one of the main dudes pushin for in house cleaning but they always gettin on him in here. But what about the black man not into them type of things gettin fucked? And it is true are ancestors fought hard to get out of they situation, but guess what, there was some white people always there who knew that the establishment was wrong and racist for what they was doing to blacks to help that come about. Alotta times it was to benefit their purposes in the long run but still they was kickin in money or contributing in some way. Slavery, if it wasn't for John Brown and his sons (white dude) showing whites that the "negro issue" was gonna consume them too, there would've never been a civil war that led to the emancipation proclamation. Don't forget the Quakers and white abolitionist either. If it wasn't for Jewish money (even though the money wasn't out of pure love) the civil rights movement wouldn't have had the financial backing it needed to stay afloat, and the list goes on. What I'm trying to say is this country is a majority white country, so they infiltrate everything in it. Blacks can do all of what you saying, go to understaffed, and underpriviliged schools, live in under par neighborhoods, and go on to live under par lives with out crime like we were doin before the civil rightsw movement. But if you want the majority of blacks to live a life on par with the average white American, the average white American has to pressure the establishment who looks like him and her to change it's ways. That's the only way to have peace amongst the races and understanding. And yes things are better than slavery, but things aint right yet. And that saying doesn't hold much weight anyways, cuz things were better than slavery when blacks wuz gettin lynched and killed by the KKK, when race riots were happening, when they were outright discriminated, during Rosewood and black wallstreet incidents, when the ghettos were suffering from reganomics, when the CIA was trafficking coke into the hood because of Iran Contra, etc. blacks gotta do they part but so does the average white.

And one more thing I want to point out. The whites that are being stripped of "their land" in Zimbwabe by the government, plus other whites from around the world, I hear the majority blaming blacks, not really the government in power. Why, cuz the government at least physically represents the majority people in their country (blacks), if not actual wants of the people. The Zimbwaben government is movin on a minority of people for the masses. Same thing here, it's just that we are the land of the free and the home of the slaves, so it won't serve a good purpose to put our wrongs out in the open

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » July 9th, 2007, 9:19 pm

my mind gets clutterd and shit when i talk about this stuff cuz i cant think im not sayin nothin about white people in general or as a whole but i do agree with people from lower income places that instead of our goverment being worried about other countries well being we need to worry about the people that live in ours first no one should be forced to live in poverty and then have a struggle to make it to the top of americas wealth its BS i know because i wanna go to college and i dont know what to do to get some type of fund or something.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 9th, 2007, 9:38 pm

X is one of the main dudes pushin for in house cleaning but they always gettin on him in here.
people get on him because behind all his good knowledge is a pissed off black man, that wants to discrace anything white. he goes out of his way to make white people look like corrupt, evil, people as a whole, and it aint even just white-americans. he makes white people look bad all over the world. i mean, i can post just as many B/S articles as he does, about bad things black people do to other races, but i choose not to. that is why i will never have any respect for him, even when he does post a good article.
But if you want the majority of blacks to live a life on par with the average white American, the average white American has to pressure the establishment who looks like him and her to change it's ways. That's the only way to have peace amongst the races and understanding
i agree, but at the same time, i have to say that black people need to step up a little bit too. the establishment needs change absolutley, but black people in general need a better attitude, as well. young black kids(in general) need to get somewhat settled down, stop doing stupid ass shit, getting into trouble, and all other nonsense, and the attitude needs a change. they need to meet somewhere in the middle. because i know a lot more young black men can be successful if they buckle down and get their priorities straight, even against a bad establishment.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 9th, 2007, 9:46 pm

se11 wrote:
X is one of the main dudes pushin for in house cleaning but they always gettin on him in here.
people get on him because behind all his good knowledge is a pissed off black man, that wants to discrace anything white. he goes out of his way to make white people look like corrupt, evil, people as a whole, and it aint even just white-americans. he makes white people look bad all over the world. i mean, i can post just as many B/S articles as he does, about bad things black people do to other races, but i choose not to. that is why i will never have any respect for him, even when he does post a good article.
But if you want the majority of blacks to live a life on par with the average white American, the average white American has to pressure the establishment who looks like him and her to change it's ways. That's the only way to have peace amongst the races and understanding
i agree, but at the same time, i have to say that black people need to step up a little bit too. the establishment needs change absolutley, but black people in general need a better attitude, as well. young black kids(in general) need to get somewhat settled down, stop doing stupid ass shit, getting into trouble, and all other nonsense, and the attitude needs a change. they need to meet somewhere in the middle. because i know a lot more young black men can be successful if they buckle down and get their priorities straight, even against a bad establishment.
Yeah, I said that blacks need to step it up. But if things dont meet half way, and this country becomes a representative of all Americans, this is how things will work out -which you probably think is good but isnt so for the black community- those who can contribute to white society will be pulled out of the black community, assimilated into the white mainstream culture and leave the rest of the blacks who can't contribute to white society behind to rot. This is what happens now anyway. And all kids act stupid, but how come some can come out of it and others can't? Yeah, half of it is simple, blacks get their shit right, but what about the other half? Not so simple is it?

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 9th, 2007, 10:38 pm

Alot in this thread is unbelievable! :roll: ....This is why alot of people will never move forward. Too much denial...
se11 wrote: people get on him because behind all his good knowledge is a pissed off black man, that wants to discrace anything white. he goes out of his way to make white people look like corrupt, evil, people as a whole, and it aint even just white-americans. he makes white people look bad all over the world. i mean, i can post just as many B/S articles as he does, about bad things black people do to other races, but i choose not to. that is why i will never have any respect for him, even when he does post a good article.
lol...

Anyway, if you notice all through out history white folk always liked the PASSIVE, SOFT type Black folk. The Black folk who diss their own for the approval from white folk. If truth causes anyone to dislike or hate X, I'm good with that. I've said before I post only what I do on here for Black folk who may not be in the know and for any other race who are open-minded to hear OUR side of the story.

The comments above prove many truths that I and other bruthas on here speak. And If X is anything like what dude said above it's no way others on here who are white could ever get at me in pm and have dilogue or clown like we have done. Numerous ones on here that happen to be white have given me the utmost respect and I have gave them respect back in return. I could name several dudes who say they are white who have chopped it up me and feel the direct opposite of what dude saying above.
se11 wrote: i can post just as many B/S articles as he does, about bad things black people do to other races, but i choose not to.
There is more than enough ignorance posted on here about Black folk , so it dont matter what you "choose not to"....

But anyway, keep on with hating, I'll keep doing me and speak and post the truth....




And as usual, well said "perongregory". Keep speaking that real brutha...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: White People getting mad over racism when we should be m

Unread post by A Ghost » July 9th, 2007, 10:43 pm

Qdawg wrote: tired of the whites getting hammered on here with the bs thread's for real
This site aint nothing compared to Allhiphop LMAO

And thats serious

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 9th, 2007, 10:46 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:my mind gets clutterd and shit when i talk about this stuff because i cant think im not sayin nothin about white people in general or as a whole but i do agree with people from lower income places that instead of our goverment being worried about other countries well being we need to worry about the people that live in ours first no one should be forced to live in poverty and then have a struggle to make it to the top of americas wealth its BS i know because i wanna go to college and i dont know what to do to get some type of fund or something.
Get financial aid, drive out, or take a bus to your local college and find out how to get it.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 9th, 2007, 11:13 pm

'X' wrote:Alot in this thread is unbelievable! :roll: ....This is why alot of people will never move forward. Too much denial...
se11 wrote: people get on him because behind all his good knowledge is a pissed off black man, that wants to discrace anything white. he goes out of his way to make white people look like corrupt, evil, people as a whole, and it aint even just white-americans. he makes white people look bad all over the world. i mean, i can post just as many B/S articles as he does, about bad things black people do to other races, but i choose not to. that is why i will never have any respect for him, even when he does post a good article.
lol...

Anyway, if you notice all through out history white folk always liked the PASSIVE, SOFT type Black folk. The Black folk who diss their own for the approval from white folk. If truth causes anyone to dislike or hate X, I'm good with that. I've said before I post only what I do on here for Black folk who may not be in the know and for any other race who are open-minded to hear OUR side of the story.

The comments above prove many truths that I and other bruthas on here speak. And If X is anything like what dude said above it's no way others on here who are white could ever get at me in pm and have dilogue or clown like we have done. Numerous ones on here that happen to be white have given me the utmost respect and I have gave them respect back in return. I could name several dudes who say they are white who have chopped it up me and feel the direct opposite of what dude saying above.
se11 wrote: i can post just as many B/S articles as he does, about bad things black people do to other races, but i choose not to.
There is more than enough ignorance posted on here about Black folk , so it dont matter what you "choose not to"....

But anyway, keep on with hating, I'll keep doing me and speak and post the truth....




And as usual, well said "perongregory". Keep speaking that real brutha...
You know it.

I was thinking about this thread and how everybody sayin it's so easy for black folks to just come up (if they do it how the white folks say to), and that it simply is just black peoples fault taht they are in the plight they are today. To the whites on the board, in every western (white) country, or country where white colonization took place, you see black folks in the lowest positions. In Europe blacks afflicted by the same BS, in America, in Latin America probably most notably in Brazil, and in all the African countries who were colonized as well. Is there something wrong with black people? Are we a intrinsically messed up criminal natured people or is there a correlation with those who run the country and the "dominant" race/class of the country? Answer honestly.

Anyways, Brazil doing something positive for its black population... A little campaign called negroamor (or black love). I'm happy they payin some attention to the brothas down there, they been sufferin long and hard with the same problems we face in AMerica.

here is one of the videos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mV3ZXe8eCC8[/video]

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 10th, 2007, 12:18 am

And all kids act stupid, but how come some can come out of it and others can't? Yeah, half of it is simple, blacks get their shit right, but what about the other half? Not so simple is it?
half of the battle is right there. this isn't communist korea, you don't need the governments help or aid or anything to do what you want. if young black kids settled down better and more effectivly, we could have so many more young educated black adults.
those who can contribute to white society will be pulled out of the black community, assimilated into the white mainstream culture and leave the rest of the blacks who can't contribute to white society behind to rot.
every black person can contribute something to society, as of right now, with the system being the way it is. like i said this isn't a communist society or a third world country.

from the way you speak, i get the impression, that you feel the only way black people can ever benefit in this country, is if we change the whole system to focus on 100% "the needs of the black community".

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 10th, 2007, 12:33 am

If truth causes anyone to dislike or hate X, I'm good with that.
i hate you because your full of your self. you talk a ridiculous amount of shit how you want to stop racism, and how white people are racist twords you and holding the black community down, yet you are probably one of the biggest racists that posts shit on this board. people like you are also the reason why nobody can take black people serious in the media, because assholes like you, and al, and jesse all speak your "i want justice" speach, then go and do some stupid and/or racist shit yourselvs. you are the reason why black people are the jokes of the media, and whenever something racist or bad does happen to black people, one of you assholes get involved to exploit it for yourselvs and it just destroys the whole credibility of the situation. you live with the idea of "i can do shit to anyone else, but if somebody does something bad to black people, i'll call you a racist!". your a conniving, full of yourself racist and that just totally cancels out the credibility of any article that you do post. that is why i hate you, have no respect for you, or take anything you say serious.
Anyways, Brazil doing something positive for its black population... A little campaign called negroamor (or black love). I'm happy they payin some attention to the brothas down there, they been sufferin long and hard with the same problems we face in AMerica.
there's a HUGE difference between afro-brazilians and afro-americans. there problems aren't even on the same page.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 10th, 2007, 1:06 am

se11 wrote:
If truth causes anyone to dislike or hate X, I'm good with that.
i hate you because your full of your self. you talk a ridiculous amount of shit how you want to stop racism, and how white people are racist twords you and holding the black community down, yet you are probably one of the biggest racists that posts shit on this board. people like you are also the reason why nobody can take black people serious in the media, because assholes like you, and al, and jesse all speak your "i want justice" speach, then go and do some stupid and/or racist shit yourselvs. you are the reason why black people are the jokes of the media, and whenever something racist or bad does happen to black people, one of you assholes get involved to exploit it for yourselvs and it just destroys the whole credibility of the situation. you live with the idea of "i can do shit to anyone else, but if somebody does something bad to black people, i'll call you a racist!". your a conniving, full of yourself racist and that just totally cancels out the credibility of any article that you do post. that is why i hate you, have no respect for you, or take anything you say serious.
Anyways, Brazil doing something positive for its black population... A little campaign called negroamor (or black love). I'm happy they payin some attention to the brothas down there, they been sufferin long and hard with the same problems we face in AMerica.
there's a HUGE difference between afro-brazilians and afro-americans. there problems aren't even on the same page.
Same problems, just more blacks, more intensity.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 10th, 2007, 1:08 am

se11 wrote:
And all kids act stupid, but how come some can come out of it and others can't? Yeah, half of it is simple, blacks get their shit right, but what about the other half? Not so simple is it?
half of the battle is right there. this isn't communist korea, you don't need the governments help or aid or anything to do what you want. if young black kids settled down better and more effectivly, we could have so many more young educated black adults.
those who can contribute to white society will be pulled out of the black community, assimilated into the white mainstream culture and leave the rest of the blacks who can't contribute to white society behind to rot.
every black person can contribute something to society, as of right now, with the system being the way it is. like i said this isn't a communist society or a third world country.

from the way you speak, i get the impression, that you feel the only way black people can ever benefit in this country, is if we change the whole system to focus on 100% "the needs of the black community".
like I said America has to equally represent all kinds of Americans if they want peace in the land until then...well you know.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 10th, 2007, 1:13 am

se11 wrote:
If truth causes anyone to dislike or hate X, I'm good with that.
i hate you because your full of your self. you talk a ridiculous amount of shit how you want to stop racism, and how white people are racist twords you and holding the black community down, yet you are probably one of the biggest racists that posts shit on this board. people like you are also the reason why nobody can take black people serious in the media, because assholes like you, and al, and jesse all speak your "i want justice" speach, then go and do some stupid and/or racist shit yourselvs. you are the reason why black people are the jokes of the media, and whenever something racist or bad does happen to black people, one of you assholes get involved to exploit it for yourselvs and it just destroys the whole credibility of the situation. you live with the idea of "i can do shit to anyone else, but if somebody does something bad to black people, i'll call you a racist!". your a conniving, full of yourself racist and that just totally cancels out the credibility of any article that you do post. that is why i hate you, have no respect for you, or take anything you say serious.
Anyways, Brazil doing something positive for its black population... A little campaign called negroamor (or black love). I'm happy they payin some attention to the brothas down there, they been sufferin long and hard with the same problems we face in AMerica.
there's a HUGE difference between afro-brazilians and afro-americans. there problems aren't even on the same page.
With this great logic I guess it is alright for X or any black person to manifest their supposed hate, you know because of people like (insert the numerous amount of racist white people). You understand you destroy your arguement everytime you say something like this right?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 10th, 2007, 6:37 am

perongregory wrote:I never really thought of this untill reading this thread but do you think that whites have a different sort of racism in mind that minorities when they think of racism? Do you think that minorities usually are thinking of institutional racism when they speak about racism, and whites usually are thinking of bigotry, I mean just outright saying racial epithets, or attacking someone because they are of a certain race, and other actions among that formj of racism?
SE11 IS A MORON FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO THINK OF RACISM ON HIGHER LEVELS ........BUT HES WHITE AND HE DONT WANT THAT OVER HIS HEAD ," GO GET A DEEP TAN AND HIDE.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”