White People getting mad over racism when we should be mad

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 10th, 2007, 6:42 am

perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:
If truth causes anyone to dislike or hate X, I'm good with that.
i hate you because your full of your self. you talk a ridiculous amount of shit how you want to stop racism, and how white people are racist twords you and holding the black community down, yet you are probably one of the biggest racists that posts shit on this board. people like you are also the reason why nobody can take black people serious in the media, because assholes like you, and al, and jesse all speak your "i want justice" speach, then go and do some stupid and/or racist shit yourselvs. you are the reason why black people are the jokes of the media, and whenever something racist or bad does happen to black people, one of you assholes get involved to exploit it for yourselvs and it just destroys the whole credibility of the situation. you live with the idea of "i can do shit to anyone else, but if somebody does something bad to black people, i'll call you a racist!". your a conniving, full of yourself racist and that just totally cancels out the credibility of any article that you do post. that is why i hate you, have no respect for you, or take anything you say serious.
Anyways, Brazil doing something positive for its black population... A little campaign called negroamor (or black love). I'm happy they payin some attention to the brothas down there, they been sufferin long and hard with the same problems we face in AMerica.
there's a HUGE difference between afro-brazilians and afro-americans. there problems aren't even on the same page.
With this great logic I guess it is alright for X or any black person to manifest their supposed hate, you know because of people like (insert the numerous amount of racist white people). You understand you destroy your arguement everytime you say something like this right?
SE11 GO GET SOME SLEEP , THINK ON IT , I KNOW YOUR BRAIN IS HURTIN.... :twisted:

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 10th, 2007, 7:01 am

se11 wrote:
i hate you because your full of your self. you talk a ridiculous amount of shit how you want to stop racism, and how white people are racist twords you and holding the black community down, yet you are probably one of the biggest racists that posts shit on this board. people like you are also the reason why nobody can take black people serious in the media, because assholes like you, and al, and jesse all speak your "i want justice" speach, then go and do some stupid and/or racist shit yourselvs. you are the reason why black people are the jokes of the media, and whenever something racist or bad does happen to black people, one of you assholes get involved to exploit it for yourselvs and it just destroys the whole credibility of the situation. you live with the idea of "i can do shit to anyone else, but if somebody does something bad to black people, i'll call you a racist!". your a conniving, full of yourself racist and that just totally cancels out the credibility of any article that you do post. that is why i hate you, have no respect for you, or take anything you say serious.

X wrote: If truth causes anyone to dislike or hate X, I'm good with that.
X wrote: And If X is anything like what dude said above it's no way others on here who are white could ever get at me in pm and have dilogue or clown like we have done. Numerous ones on here that happen to be white have given me the utmost respect and I have gave them respect back in return. I could name several dudes who say they are white who have chopped it up me and feel the direct opposite of what dude saying above.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 10th, 2007, 7:08 am

"Oh X, I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU because of, of WHO YOU ARE! You are a BAD MAN, X! YOU are making white people not care about the problems of black people[1], X! IT'S YOU'RE FAULT that the white media treats the ISSUE OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY AS A JOKE[2]! I HATE YOU!!" *curls into a ball and cries himself to sleep*

LOL

whoa no homo for that one


[1] admits the problem
[2] admits the problem again and passes the blame to spector of a black man on the internet, who he has developed a hatred for

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 10th, 2007, 7:39 am

Cold Bear wrote:"Oh X, I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU because of, of WHO YOU ARE! You are a BAD MAN, X! YOU are making white people not care about the problems of black people[1], X! IT'S YOU'RE FAULT that the white media treats the ISSUE OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY AS A JOKE[2]! I HATE YOU!!" *curls into a ball and cries himself to sleep*

LOL

whoa no homo for that one


[1] admits the problem
[2] admits the problem again and passes the blame to spector of a black man on the internet, who he has developed a hatred for
lol....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 10th, 2007, 7:48 am

Image

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 286
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 6:24 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Unread post by Anesis » July 10th, 2007, 8:40 am

I still don't get the point of this thread, but I don't want any real comments/thoughts getting lost.
perongregory wrote:I never really thought of this untill reading this thread but do you think that whites have a different sort of racism in mind that minorities when they think of racism? Do you think that minorities usually are thinking of institutional racism when they speak about racism, and whites usually are thinking of bigotry, I mean just outright saying racial epithets, or attacking someone because they are of a certain race, and other actions among that formj of racism?
I hadn't though of this either, but I think this is a huge problem - not having the same vocabularies on the issue.

I'm not even sure if most people understand what "institutionalized racism" is, anyway.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » July 10th, 2007, 8:45 am

......racism cuts all ways round, standard. Anyone who fights racism, black, white, brown, yellow, whatever is the on the right track always. Humans don't need racism to progress. I hate separatist talk, its too fuelled by...racism. I choose my friends by character not ethnicity and delight in difference because sameness is boring seen - remember what MLK said? That he didn't judge a man because of the colour of his skin but by the content of his character. Thats the bottom line, the rest is pure breeze.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 10th, 2007, 10:14 am

all of you are so full of yourselvs, its fucking sad. you might think your "fighting for freedom" or whatever the fuck you idiots want to call it, but like i said, african americans are a horribly represented group in society, because morons like you people flood the media and the public with your stupid b/s. every one else, and even a lot of black people(black people you assholes, would call soft/sellouts) look at your leaders like complete fools, and nobody takes them serious. NOT ONE OF YOU, except for QDawg, one of the only people with a brain on this fucking website, has said that "we can actually make a difference if we get out and try". no, you all choose to take the "it's someone elses fault" path, which is just a total lack of responsibility. the system is fucked up, but you people make it sound like there are actual laws forbiding black people to get out of the ghetto. if 50% more blacks graduated high school, this would be a much better situation and society would have much more of a black face, and dont try to tell me otherwise.

X, you are complete joke. it's good that your not anyone who does matter in the black community, because you would set the image of black people back ten years.

perongregory, there is no way you can compare brazil to america. i think you really need to do more research before you speak on that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 10th, 2007, 1:08 pm

lol

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 10th, 2007, 1:29 pm

se11 wrote:all of you are so full of yourselvs, its #%@&#%@ sad. you might think your "fighting for freedom" or whatever the fu-- you idiots want to call it, but like i said, african americans are a horribly represented group in society, because morons like you people flood the media and the public with your stupid b/s. every one else, and even a lot of black people(black people you assholes, would call soft/sellouts) look at your leaders like complete fools, and nobody takes them serious. NOT ONE OF YOU, except for QDawg, one of the only people with a brain on this #%@&#%@ website, has said that "we can actually make a difference if we get out and try". no, you all choose to take the "it's someone elses fault" path, which is just a total lack of responsibility. the system is #%@& up, but you people make it sound like there are actual laws forbiding black people to get out of the ghetto. if 50% more blacks graduated high school, this would be a much better situation and society would have much more of a black face, and dont try to tell me otherwise.

X, you are complete joke. it's good that your not anyone who does matter in the black community, because you would set the image of black people back ten years.

perongregory, there is no way you can compare brazil to america. i think you really need to do more research before you speak on that.
if u grew up in an urban enviornment (especially if u black) i can feel what u sayin.....if u didnt u can kick rocks on that one real talk.....X reminds me of Huey P or Stokley Carmicheal....that no holdin back black power movement.....Q reminds me of the black leaders today tryin ta say we should take up fa ours and get the kids together....as fa me just call me Dick Gregory....haha

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 10th, 2007, 1:30 pm

or paul mooney....lol

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 10th, 2007, 3:02 pm

Young Deuce wrote:or paul mooney....lol
LOL "and why are you asking me about drugs I dont do drugs go ask bobby and witney" :lol:

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 10th, 2007, 4:19 pm

se11 wrote: except for QDawg, one of the only people with a brain on this #%@&#%@ website...

LOL!!

He finally found him a internet buddy....


And I thought you was through being reading these threads months ago....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 10th, 2007, 11:27 pm

^^ figures you wouldn't like somebody that doesn't hate white people as much as you do. are you mad because he says things that you don't agree with that just might have some real truth behind it? MAYBE THE TRUTH HURTS YOU X?!?!?!?!?!?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 11th, 2007, 2:01 am

'X' wrote:
se11 wrote: except for QDawg, one of the only people with a brain on this #%@&#%@ website...

LOL!!

He finally found him a internet buddy....


And I thought you was through being reading these threads months ago....
LOL .....MODERATORS !?........COPS ,......... :twisted:

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 11th, 2007, 11:10 am

Lol.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 11th, 2007, 11:41 am

perongregory wrote: Yeah, I said that blacks need to step it up. But if things dont meet half way, and this country becomes a representative of all Americans, this is how things will work out -which you probably think is good but isnt so for the black community- those who can contribute to white society will be pulled out of the black community, assimilated into the white mainstream culture and leave the rest of the blacks who can't contribute to white society behind to rot. This is what happens now anyway. And all kids act stupid, but how come some can come out of it and others can't? Yeah, half of it is simple, blacks get their shit right, but what about the other half? Not so simple is it?
Real shit
perongregory wrote:
those who can contribute to white society will be pulled out of the black community, assimilated into the white mainstream culture and leave the rest of the blacks who can't contribute to white society behind to rot. This is what happens now anyway.


Real shit.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 11th, 2007, 12:42 pm

NICKELS wrote:
'X' wrote:
se11 wrote: except for QDawg, one of the only people with a brain on this #%@&#%@ website...

LOL!!

He finally found him a internet buddy....


And I thought you was through being reading these threads months ago....
LOL .....MODERATORS !?........COPS ,......... :twisted:
Stupid

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » July 11th, 2007, 9:12 pm

this thread is stupid

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 11th, 2007, 10:44 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:this thread is stupid
Cracker
























:shock: :lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 11th, 2007, 11:15 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
'X' wrote:
se11 wrote: except for QDawg, one of the only people with a brain on this #%@&#%@ website...

LOL!!

He finally found him a internet buddy....


And I thought you was through being reading these threads months ago....
LOL .....MODERATORS !?........COPS ,......... :twisted:
Stupid
THE MODERATORS I AGREE ..........

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”