China isnt going to exterminate white people

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

China isnt going to exterminate white people

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 18th, 2010, 8:01 am

They just aint going to do it, even in 2050 the year ALOT of you people are waiting for. Your going to be dissapointed....

People talk about how the whites mans system led to the last recession and how china appears to be doing alright....

Ill tell you right now the chinesse cantonese and Mandarins Love us White Canadians more then any coloured american in america :D

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: China isnt going to exterminate white people

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 18th, 2010, 8:04 am

The Canadian system has survived the financial crisis and we are TEACHING the chinesse how to better run there banks....

Ill tell you right now the chinesse cantonese and Mandarins Love us White Canadians more then any coloured or white american in america
i forgot to add white, because they hate the white americans too

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » February 18th, 2010, 10:13 am

whiskeyjack wrote:The Canadian system has survived the financial crisis and we are TEACHING the chinesse how to better run there banks....

Ill tell you right now the chinesse cantonese and Mandarins Love us White Canadians more then any coloured or white american in america
i forgot to add white, because they hate the white americans too
The Chinese aren't a problem, I guarantee you that. Why? Because white people are fucked in the head and Asians are generally backstabbing people that would put some ding dong root in your tea and poison you. White people will threaten to blow up the whole fucking planet and everyone will be like NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T..

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 18th, 2010, 11:58 pm

dobre or razbo or whatever the fuck else name you can think of to go by. You dont have a fucking clue about anything you think you know something about

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » February 19th, 2010, 12:02 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:dobre or razbo or whatever the fu-- else name you can think of to go by. You dont have a #%@&#%@ clue about anything you think you know something about
The last thing you would do is tell me I don't have a clue about what the fuck I'm talking about when I'm talking about it. If I didn't have a clue, I wouldn't join the conversation period. This is why when I see that blacks and browns in LA thread having more posts than the rest of the entire fucking forum, it gives me a headache because I don't have an idea what the fuck they're talking about, I don't care as to why it's so important.

If you think just because I live in Macedonia I don't have a clue, I'll remind you it wasn't my choice I came to fucking Vancouver then spent 5 grand moving to Toronto and wasting 8 years there, I pretty much learned the entire fucking scheme of multicultural BS. I had chin-k friends who always boosted their culture, I've had Tamils as friends, fucking Jamaicans, blacks of all types, hell even fucking Latinos and Palestinians. I've even had Native Americans, Serbs and traitor Macedonians who spoke English to me.

Don't worry, Asians might be slick but Whites aren't hated by everyone without a good reason.

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » February 19th, 2010, 12:06 pm

I guess this is the part where in horror movies people encounter something fucked up and they don't tell anybody because they know no one will fucking believe them. I never thought I'd get entangled in nonstop real life situations like this. I try to warn people about lots of different things but they just buzz me off because they've failed to see it and yet when it comes around I don't even stand by my point and said see I told you I just say well you fucking deserved it.

It might be a gift to have an extreme psychic sense of intuition, charm, all that shit, but it's more of a fucking burden when you know you can't do anything about it without people's help and unfortunetly people are too fucking stupid to be on your level of observation..

warhead
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by warhead » November 6th, 2011, 5:20 am

The East is rising that's for sure. America will be around for a long time China will not become the dominate power any time soon. America and her power will fade in a similar way to the British Empire. The Chinese will do it right this time around and not seal her borders. I don't know about the rest of you but my kids will all learn to speak Mandarin and English. The Chinese will dominate the world economically and probably militarily and with the USA and EU in financial problems China is rising even faster. Hard working, high iq, clever, and pure brain power. I admire the Chinese.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 15th, 2011, 3:55 pm

lol even razbo hitiing whiskey with truth. America will still be here, we will be some what of a power on our side of the world and we'll still be the military superpower and most likely enforcers for a good few decades more. But yes, China, along with India will be massive economic monsters, soft power generators, etc. I mean this powers are thousands of years old for a reason.