Black-Asian Intermarriage

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Black-Asian Intermarriage

Unread post by Silencioso » March 25th, 2010, 2:24 pm

Is black/asian intermarriage getting more common? It seems like I'm seeing more black/asian couples these days (usually a black guy and an Americanized asian girl).

Black/asian is probably the most rare racial mix. So rare that there isn't even an official name for people of that background. Tiger Wood calls himself "Cablasian"
but he's part Caucasian (the "ca" in cablasian). What would the term be? Afro-Asian? I think that's already a linguistic term. Blasian? That could work.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Black-Asian Intermarriage

Unread post by youngspade » March 25th, 2010, 11:43 pm

My ex was Philipin0 and Korean

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » March 26th, 2010, 2:34 am

My Peruvian friends called a girl chinegra,i think the same goes for the guys

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » March 26th, 2010, 7:45 am

who cares lol....

People date with other colours all the time, if your one of those dudes that say you wouldnt get with a chick cause she is another colour is just a closet homosexual :lol:

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 26th, 2010, 3:54 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:who cares lol....

People date with other colours all the time, if your one of those dudes that say you wouldnt get with a chick cause she is another colour is just a closet homosexual :lol:
oh hear hear jack, ive often thought that myself
by asian you mean east asian dont you cause ill tell you this the south asians in the uk are very anti mixing with other races, lads get disowned and girls have to beware of kidnaps and 'honour killings'
i shit you not
the weird thing about the uk, see how many pakistani youths there are chatting like theyre black lol, see how black they are when their sister brings a black fella home....
can anyone say hypocrite?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » March 30th, 2010, 5:43 am

by asian you mean east asian dont you cause ill tell you this the south asians in the uk are very anti mixing with other races, lads get disowned and girls have to beware of kidnaps and 'honour killings'
i shit you not
the weird thing about the uk, see how many pakistani youths there are chatting like theyre black lol, see how black they are when their sister brings a black fella home....
ive seen the same thing in canada, except instead of the paki chick bringing home a black dude to mom and dad, its a white guy :lol: :lol: :lol: .... Then when i paki dude brings his white girl friend home, he is the new King on the block :lol: :lol:

I find it even more hilarious that a dude of any ethnic group can bring in a women from another ethnic group and not get lynched alot, but if a female brings a member of another group to their house, oh boy......

racism and sexism go hand in hand

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » April 13th, 2010, 1:19 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
i shit you not
ive seen the same thing in canada, except instead of the paki chick bringing home a black dude to mom and dad, its a white guy :lol: :lol: :lol: .... Then when i paki dude brings his white girl friend home, he is the new King on the block :lol: :lol:

I find it even more hilarious that a dude of any ethnic group can bring in a women from another ethnic group and not get lynched alot, but if a female brings a member of another group to their house, oh boy......

racism and sexism go hand in hand
i dont know you know jack, a white girl and a pakistani lad can get a lot of aggro from both sides over here, a problem that a lot of indigenous brits both black and white have with pakistanis is they are very very wary of mixing to the extent that people assume that they look down on the people who were already here, especially when you have asian fellas going with white girls but wont marry them, they see white girls as an easier ride than asian girls, but in all fairness it has to be said there is an element of that, especially with how women drink over here...

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 22nd, 2010, 8:41 pm

i've seen probably 3 black/asian couples in my whole life, never a married couple

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 24th, 2010, 10:22 pm

I know a few.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » October 16th, 2010, 9:56 pm

Silencioso--now you got to be kidding right?
Black and Asian couples? Females at that? If asian chicks marry anyone its usually a white guy and she is usually so foreign that her teeth are capped in gold. I have seen a couple of asian and black but in a world of millions to have seen it in the under a dozen range should tell you something! When I have its was usually a brother in the military who picked up a filipino chick down the way. Its a rarity and the statistics show it as well. In fact so rare that youd go a year before seeing it anywhere. Youd figure in Ca -that it would happen but it doesnt really according to the numbers. Talk about the asian/mexican mix because the CA statistics say it doubles black/asian. Talk about the white/mex cuz the stats say in CA it is more prevelant then all racial mixtures in all states for every race!.........just in CA.

Fact -hispanics marry the most outside their race.
Fact-the population of whites jumps almost 6% with a white of hispanic origin.
Fact -when hispanics marry "outside" its done EQUALLY . As many hispanic chicks married a black guy as many hispanic guys married a black girl ----
Fact--We are the only race to EQUALLY across the board marry or have children with every race.
FAct-Its this way because we are equally beautiful people.

Its a great thing to be a latino ---everyone wants a piece and everyone knows it!!!!
And they wonder why we are acting like we the shit?..............CUZ WE ARE!

Scooby318
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Scooby318 » March 16th, 2011, 12:37 pm

I always wanted to know if it's frowned on in Japan, Korea, etc. We have a lot of military over there but those societies have always been closed-minded to race mixing historically.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 18th, 2011, 4:57 am

Scooby318 wrote:I always wanted to know if it's frowned on in Japan, Korea, etc. We have a lot of military over there but those societies have always been closed-minded to race mixing historically.

Sadly -yes. The world is not as civilized as the USA-where we have differnces of opinions here on interracial mixing-in Asia your father might just go ahead and murder you for dating a black. Another thing many Asians seem terrified of foreigners. I myself look latin so my looks are decieveing and Ive found that probably more then any other race worldwide latins are the easiest to intermarry or interdate. The whitest white women and the chocalatest blacks both equally have ZERO problems dating us----an asian is just as likely to marry a latino as a black chick or white chick or pakistani........it seems that way for every latin american culture including Italians/Greeks/Spanish/Latin Americans/ .........I guess since we semi resemble many cultures no one ever cares whom we date and marry.........and many times we are the targets of mass interracial campaigns by differing races to breed with us hoping that their children recieve our fine skin colour and fine features ....along iwth teh beauty of our women and the masculinity of our men........is it any wonder that when people say an Armenian/Pinoy/Pakistani/or any chick is fine looking they say she looks "spanish?".....................God Bless my brown skin and I thank God for having me be borne into the most attractive race ever known on earth.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 19th, 2011, 12:55 pm

/\/\/\/\/\
You have Greeks in the "Latin-American" category now?

Greek, Spanish and Italians are Southern Europeans not Latinos. That's a whole different thing. Yeah, there might be some overlap in how Southern Euros and Latinos can look, but you'll never see the exotic diversity you see in Latinos, in Italians or Greeks. The beauty of Latinas is from the mix of Euro-Indian or Euro-African or all three. It's not just from the "Latin/Mediteranean" side. I've seen Spanish and white Cuban girls and they're basically just like any white brunettes. Many look a bit like Katy Perry, that kind of thin featured brunette white girl look.

Most of the least attractive features in Mexican women acually come from the Southern Euro/Latin/Spanish side. Like the unfortunate tendency for upper lip hair, visible arm hair. Both Southern Euro traits not Indio traits (generally recognized as the least hairy race).

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 19th, 2011, 3:41 pm

@Mayougastank- I respect your last post homie. I somewhat disagree, but I respect it. I understand and respect the love you have for your race and your heritage, and like you I feel the same way about my African-American race. Having said that, I do feel that all races are beautiful and have their own unique features that make them special. It is my oppinion that when it comes to interacial dating or marriage, it depends on where you are from. Having grown up in the south, you did not see as much interacial dating as I saw when I moved to Cali. Me personally, I love woman of all races, blind, cripple, crazy, mild retardation, whatever. However, some cultures like some Asian communities for example, are just not outsider friendly, when it comes to romance, business, religion and many other things.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 19th, 2011, 3:42 pm

@Mayougastank- I respect your last post homie. I somewhat disagree, but I respect it. I understand and respect the love you have for your race and your heritage, and like you I feel the same way about my African-American race. Having said that, I do feel that all races are beautiful and have their own unique features that make them special. It is my oppinion that when it comes to interacial dating or marriage, it depends on where you are from. Having grown up in the south, you did not see as much interacial dating as I saw when I moved to Cali. Me personally, I love woman of all races, blind, cripple, crazy, mild retardation, whatever. However, some cultures like some Asian communities for example, are just not outsider friendly, when it comes to romance, business, religion and many other things.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 19th, 2011, 3:44 pm

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 19th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:@Mayougastank- I respect your last post homie. I somewhat disagree, but I respect it. I understand and respect the love you have for your race and your heritage, and like you I feel the same way about my African-American race. Having said that, I do feel that all races are beautiful and have their own unique features that make them special. It is my oppinion that when it comes to interacial dating or marriage, it depends on where you are from. Having grown up in the south, you did not see as much interacial dating as I saw when I moved to Cali. Me personally, I love woman of all races, blind, cripple, crazy, mild retardation, whatever. However, some cultures like some Asian communities for example, are just not outsider friendly, when it comes to romance, business, religion and many other things.

Sure but what I was getting at is that Latinos are the barrier of interracial dating meaning that I dont think any other race so frequently and so commonly directs love affairs across the board like other races do to us. I was watching Jersey Shore MIAMI and its a good read on what and how Latinos interracial date . In that show All the Italians from New York were dating and sexing latino men and looking to start serious relationship with latina women. These guidos were staright Italian and New York --but upon arrival to Miami they found love in the arms of those of similar kind.........in this case Cubanos/Puerto Ricans and other latinos........I unbiasedly say that growing up in Los Angelos it is exactly like that! Ive been to clubs were we show up deep with friends latinas/latinos and we have EVERY RACE.....looking to get to know us. Now do whites and blacks and asians go that route? NEGATIVE. The statistics say that when those races date its really one sided....when we do its 50%-50% just as many white men/black men/asian men would marry up and wife a latina as their asian woman/black women/white woman would.......it shows in school/work/and the datig scene where Maria/Josefina/Gloriana and or Hector/Juanito/Vincent are all always the cutest boy or girl at work or school or club........there is always tension amongst differing races when interracial stuff happens but when we interracial date ........its never a thought......to anyone. Its quite common and actually normal to be in a social sitaution and have a black/white/asian ask about a latina girl or an asian chick or white woman to brazenly target a latino man for a relationship....without ever so much as a thought about hwo other latinos are going to feel about it..........WHY? because we really dont give a shit/and we really dont pay it any mind when every race trys to sex us cuz we know we are hot and fine as hell......and well how could they resist? This aint just some made up racial superiority BS---this is the truth and statistics and view on the ground show it. Races all stick to their own....................asians/asians/white/white/blacks/blacks................but where their are latinos borne in the USA all races across the board. Basically they all stick to themselves EXCEPT when attraction brings them to us. It seems the case for all Latino Americans as Ive heard the exact same from Cubans/Prs/Colombians/Peruvians everyone.........we are a blessed ass race when it comes to beauty and latino beauty is known worldwide---amongst the Europeans of Europe the looks and sexuality of Italians/South French/Spaniard/ are well known and these people LOOK IDENTICAL to what many latinos look like.............the standard of beauty is the latino.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 19th, 2011, 4:47 pm

Greek, Spanish and Italians are Southern Europeans not Latinos.................................

The term silent is Iberian...................look it up and youll see WHY many/most of those from these places look identical to Nicaraguans/Colombians/Brazilians/some Mexicans/and other latinos like Costa Ricans/Peruvians........Iberians were the race who conquered Mexico/and South America.....they bred with the local populace for 400+ years when they outnumbered the people due to disease ravaging their numbers.........is it a wonder why we would look like them? An example of what I am speaking about on IR dating is a personal one...........and how many other races see us and who we are..........I worked at a spot and was targeted by a blonde/blue eyed white chick---who was competing for my attention with a filipino chick who was also crushing.........while the mexican girl at the counter was being hit on by the white guys who were their working with us along with the redneck who moved from Alabama who was crushing on her...............WHY DUDE? because people feel comfortable looking to get with us and dont pay our background any mind because we are so attractive across the board to every race that dating us is freaking normal for these monkeys.......is that the case with whites/blacks/asians.....HELL NO. Did white boy pull the latina? NEGATIVE. Why because usually latinas like latino men also .........and or dudes who look Italiano/Spanish or dark white. No one gives a dam about getting with us brazenly..........we are a fine ass people and they cant control themselves. I hate the way it sounds but dont know how else to say it..........we are made for sex.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 19th, 2011, 5:19 pm

@ mayugastank- Again, I have respect for your oppinion but I disagree with certain aspects. I can relate to the fact that there are alot of fine Latino Woman. However, I used to work in Hungtingon Park, and I can personally tell you that mexican woman like black men too. I knocked off a few while over there, and that was one of the things I loved most about Cali, was the variety of woman. I think that every race is intrigued about different races, and how things could be different in a relationship. To me by saying that the Latino Race are the most beautiful people, is saying that other races aren't as beautiful, and with that I disagree. There are beautiful latino woman, and there are some ugly ones too. Just as there are in every race. I've seen latino people from columbia, nicaragua, Puerto Rico, and other hispanic countries that look black. I think that is the beauty of both of our cultures is the variety of complexion, and body make up. There are also beautiful white and Asian woman. But I think that we are all equally beautiful,and that no particular race that out beautifies another. But I do think that it is Ok for you to feel that way, its you opinion.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 19th, 2011, 7:27 pm

Lol latino aint a race its a monglerized (sp group of folk made from Europeans, Africans, ssome Asians and Indians gettin they fuck on. Of course everyone would wanna fuck latins are everybody.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 20th, 2011, 12:05 am

Southern French,Italians,and Greeks are not Latinos, they may be Mediterraneans but not Latins.

Latinos themselves are already mixed,plus its hard to define what is or isn't a race when it comes to Latinos, their black latinos,white latinos, Asian Latinos(Japanese in Brazi,Philipinos),Mestizo Indian latinos and there are those who are mixed,so hispanics are an amalgamation of races.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 20th, 2011, 2:14 pm

perongregory wrote:Lol latino aint a race its a monglerized (sp group of folk made from Europeans, Africans, ssome Asians and Indians gettin they fu-- on. Of course everyone would wanna fu-- latins are everybody.

Not true again what about the fine featured Nicaraguans and Peruvians---who are clearly almost completely Indian with a face that looked like someone airbrushed it.....and Mexicans of which are the majority here in California arent mixed at all with black really and their are many a fine chicano around here. Also when you hit most other latin American countries the mix is indian/white.....by far the majority. There are some hot latinafricans in Puerto RIco/Cuba/Brazil. But what I am getting at is that for whatever reason .......we are more so a target of campaigning interracial mixing-then any other race-its the truth and its what Ive reiterated. People make big deals about every race mixture........theres endless debates on black/white and theres even pyschological studies on the whys' ........theres been masss reports on why the mix is so skewed so much so so as to debate ulterior motives----why do black men marry white woman but white men dont marry black women--unless she herself is mixed.Theres been labels of self hating racial consciousness delivered to both asian women/black men ..........and sadly much of it seems warranted. When a marriage ratio is skewed 85-90% of all mixtures what does it say?

I dont mean to focus and point out all that as we all know it! Heres what I am saying we (latinos) are the middle ground-we openly and normally and acceptedly date across all racial categories like NOTHING! I read that the amount of black and mexican marriage in California --numbering 50,000 or so is almost split evenly with 53% of all the relationships being Chicano husband Black Wife...........and the rest chicana/black man. Even amongst the race we marry with the least we marry evenly.........always. It is a loud and clear and resounding answer thats given here. When latinos interracial date LOVE HAPPENED.....2 people of different races were attracted to eachother -fell in love and color/race played no role. Attraction more then likely did though..........we are a hot ass race hotter then every race --I show up to functions were their are tons of Armenians/Greeks/Russians..........their are a handful of latinas......a thousand women of every other race and every time the hottest chick is latina? how so? Dude I dont care what others say about being proud of their culture of background or whatever --the marriage stastics say its all BS. The marriage statistcs also loudly clearly and evenly say that 'others' are looking to us for love.........my own personal perspective says that when Ive gone to sitautions taht were mixed race liek occassionally a club.........I am more liable to be hit on by another race as I am by my own...........and its like that for all latinas/latinos..........we are just bad as a motherfucker.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 20th, 2011, 2:28 pm

That's cool and all yall still the offspring of a whole bunch of miscegnation. Yall are not a race and Chicanos aren't the only latinos. So how are you the prettiest race when yall are a million fucking races? When I see a latino I might see a pretty person, but I always ee a mixed up person trying to straddle either his/her Southern European and Indian past, or his/her African and European/Indian past. I ee a piece of me bonded to other mxed fools by some European's language and religion. I don't consider Afro-American and white mixes their own race and I'll never give latinos that consideration either.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 20th, 2011, 4:19 pm

perongregory wrote:That's cool and all yall still the offspring of a whole bunch of miscegnation. Yall are not a race and Chicanos aren't the only latinos. So how are you the prettiest race when yall are a million #%@&#%@ races? When I see a latino I might see a pretty person, but I always ee a mixed up person trying to straddle either his/her Southern European and Indian past, or his/her African and European/Indian past. I ee a piece of me bonded to other mxed fools by some European's language and religion. I don't consider Afro-American and white mixes their own race and I'll never give latinos that consideration either.

You make a good point.So when exactly does a mixed race people become their own race.........for instance Phillipinos are considered very attractive and they are considered this way because they resemble the latina mestizo with a trace amount of that almond eyes. But yea your undoubtly right ......I mean though Chicanos have developed their own race and sure we are mixed but it isnt too much of a factor in discussion.

Also why are the marriage ratios so skewed and why do we latinos even amongst blacks marry EQUALLY.....for every black man that married a latina their is a latino that married a black woman. FACT. People dont consider our race more so then any other group of people when looking for a lover. Ive had groups of asian men tell me one of their friends was interested. We are without a doubt the prime motivator of race mixing--------more so in places where we have MExican Americans then recent immigrants- but to deny that we are macks/pimps/players and that are women arent fly/dope/and bootylicious.........and that we love breeding with eachother and marrying eachother and making babys with eachother---and that others do too....is not a lie.........its why I point to such contentment amongst my people we are comfortable in our skin .........our women love us and we love them and not only that we also get love from everyone else!lol......so I mean we pick up the hottest of them all all the time its a great thing being us.........