Chicanos Tattoos on Blacks.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Chicanos Tattoos on Blacks.

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 5:23 pm

Okay so now -from Canada to the tip of Chile .....NO OTHER RACE OF PEOPLE -can lay claim to-being the originators of modern style tattooing-perongregory says that it was a minority thing ! BS! up until the 80s their werent any minoritys in numbers except for blacks/whites/latinos predominantly Puerto Ricans and Chicanos. Southeast Asians-CAmbodians-Koreans-etc etc ....didnt show up till the early 80s. Yet despite all these changes in demographics chicanos although vastly outnumbered maintained their uniqueness in -clothing-slang-bodyart. Tattoing en masse -outside of ELA didnt exist except for the squirrly lines of the maoris and warriors designs found in other cultures like burnt in dots,occassionally across the face. But modern style of tattoing seen throughout the world now?100% chicano! I am going as far as to say that the majority of what is being done TODAY is chicano themed. The stylization has got on throughout the globe and once again we got the brothers -putting OUR SHIT!! on TV! Freaking biting ass studio gangsters! Look at the white boys getting the blasts on the stomache,the caligraphy chains, the pinups, dropping a little color on it and pretending its a white thing. Look at the asian gangsters -getting our patterns on their heads and then claiming that " its original" What a freaking joke. We dont bite off you corny fuxstix like you bite off us.....why didnt you africans burn your tattoos on like your ancestors or get dots tattoed on you>? nah you had to come get the freshness from the original trendsetters like always -freaking busters! you guys look stupid ass fuck sporting chicano tattoos like some wankstas, white boys trying to get the chest plate and phuging up the class of it by adding star wars and color in our patterns. Stoopid goofy ass fools-what about the asians? couldnt cambodians stay true to their culture and get some jap writing or find their own placements instead of trying to twist our shit up? you dumb jigs....fishing in our pond for what the coolest shit is -then throwing it on BET and talking about dam that brotha is tatted down.....phonys

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 5:29 pm

youngspade wrote:
mayugastank wrote:WHAT A FREAKING JOKE! who gives a dam about the above africans ? didnt you guys read the thread? modern style tattoing-the patterns -designs-writing-ghost fading-the pictures of the HELLS ANGELS are completely chicano themed tattoos from the HELLS ANGELS across the back to the writing style. Now TRE is mentioning Africans being pierced and having /?on their skin what a crock of twisted responses are these? Aztecs-Japs-ancient Incas ,Mauris, all had similiar design and squirrly lines. How did the conversation get spun around? I am talking on MODERN tattoing ,the designs -lettering -pieces-placement-and ghost faded-black and white -caligraphy across the neck -old E on the head --everything in its entirety that is being done TODAY!!! not a freaking 100 years ago or in the ancient egyptian times -AZTECS were getting tatted for a thousand years ...but I aint saying they invented tattoing you dumb spear chucking Africans and hick mexicans -doing tattoos with shark fins.Not to mention that less then 20 years ago people outside the VARRIO weren't tatted in the form of Mexican -American youth, the caligraphic chains across the neck that TOMMY LEE and every other white rocker had started in the hood'.The blast on the stomache. Check out GEEZY and LIL WAYNE who acknowledges ," he dress all los angelos"....as stated in his songs. Outside of SOCAL whom, and where did whiteboys get their biker clubs blasted across their shoulder blades? or blacks get thug life across their stomache in NEW YORK? totally a chicano tattoo, fu-- changing the word around the placement and stylization is 100% chicano............HOW THE PHUG DO I POST A PICTURE!! I am getting pissed they are blocking my ability to defend my positions and are purposely letting these dumb spearchucking and fruit slanging ignorant get the last word

STFU

DONT GET MAD MY NINJA THAT EVERRYTHING AMERICA THINKS IS COOL OF BLACKS STARTED WITH ELA CHICANOS!!why dont you stay the phug outta our business and stop biting everything we do and get your own your freaking wankstas

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2010, 5:30 pm

Lmao and that's why no one listening to you, cuz you gotta get racist with it, and secondly you always on the niggas nutsack hatin on us the most. Whites is gettin paid off of tabtooing not blacks just because some rappers are tatted down dont mean blacks said you stole from us, tell me when you heard a black fool saying yeah tattooing is black shit, NEVER! Blacks are the original trendsetters always was and will be forever. And I never said tattooing was a minority thing quote me saying it dumb ass. Stop being a racist fool and get some ackrite. And modern tatooing is a white thing always was and always will be, Seem like Chicanos like to take some white shit or black shit throw some spanish on it and say "this is the real deal ELA Chicano shit holmes" I call BS.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Everyone bites off of blacks the whole world knows it... lol at ELA influencing the whole black American population. Never put your neighborhood against a race you'll always lose.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2010, 5:35 pm

And big QVO to my Chicano brothers puttin the facts on this payaso. Even fellow Chicanos aint buyin that masa you woofin LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 5:40 pm

perongregory wrote:Lol...

YES PERONGREGORY IT IS FUNNY>>>>LOL!
seeing a brotha sporting a chicano tattoo, makes me laugh also! oh how about the white boys getting dia de los muertos -a latino holiday tattooed across their bodys,or asians getting asian boys blasted on their dome like a vato from LA ?loco......it is funny your right about that ESE. Hey though 5 years from now you guys gonna have a special on BET ,talking about how the world copied black fashion from LA? and how blacks started the tattoo trend?that the GAME is one of the originators? you blacks get all pissed off when we even get on a mike and remind us how you fools started rap. Or if a vato even wears some black clothing hes a wankster! yet everything phugging thing about LA blacks and now black America is being bootlegged from my people yet according to you I cant even mention how and where it started-just keep taking from my culture and laying seige like your on a warpath to eliminate anything my people hold on 2....dont your ass forget who created this shit-cuz we are getting pretty fed up with you white cocksuckers and blacks biting our style and not paying a fucking dime for it

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 5:47 pm

perongregory wrote:Everyone bites off of blacks the whole world knows it... lol at ELA influencing the whole black American population. Never put your neighborhood against a race you'll always lose.

NO everyone bites off ELA, and you know it -who the hell would blacks be if not for us? would the game dress the way he does? would their be gangster rap? crips and bloods sporting blue? would blacks be tatted the phug down? get the phug outta here -Even other hispanics try us! We got history, and you phugstix love our sauce your addicted to our fresh ass ways, and thru your music -you have definetly influenced the world YET DESPITE THIS......a vast sphere of everything that is done in America started on my block....shit everything the world loves about this country -the style and ways -is being blasted worldwide by your people -but you dont even acknowledge ELA. Your worst then the Salvadoreans and mexican gangs in West LA who dont even know how their hood started and acknowledge that what constitues modern tattoing, form of dress, gangsterism happened in a really unpopulated part of LA in a few blocks.....come on down to the center of the worlds trends and take notes on the beauty and class of the people here. You better speak english and leave your immigrant maid service in the rest of refugee LA. I cant stand you freaking ethopians -brothas-cambodians-illegal mexicans getting our style all phugged up -you guys are seriously pushing your luck

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 5:56 pm

Mayuga cut the BS dog, even other hispanics aint fuckin with that masa you pushin. What did we see back in the day...white outlaw, criminal, rocker types with tatts and minority gangstas. Blacks wasn't all tatted up though u might see a set on the side of the neck, but it's really pac who was the one pushin that shit. Chicanos had the grey color style, whole body tatts.

THERE YOU GO QUOTING YOU ON SAYING TATTOOING IS A MINORITY THING! ..................what a crock of shit! whites did not tattoo en masse like we did-nor did they get the letters we made popular or place their tattoos like we did. They like your people cant stay off our nutsack-whites started modern tattoing ...hahaha! yea the east coast has a history of it /even though that was the original settlements of whites? the patterns whites get now started on the east coast? or the south? hahaha....the style of dress made popular by california whites that all whites nationwide use now....the dickies,tank tops, tattoing ,pulling your socks up, shots on the head, caligraphy....according to you was being done outside of california? BS! only in close proximaty with my people did your nutsucking and white nutsucking begin to resemble our ways...your phugging bitch ass biting motherfuckers

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2010, 6:03 pm

I do give props the Chicano culture is a beautiful movement but the problem is you lie. America is too big with too many egos especially white and blacks for ELA to have cultural hegemony over the whole country. And the fuck are u talking about push it, you think ELA oll' dried up tecatos could fuck with this West LA gangsterism? Better learn something West LA will fuck off East LA in a heart beat, plus so much from East LA came from Chucotown in Tejas.

And ur ass hasn't been out of LA becuz whites don't dress like no fuckin wood outside of the southwest. Also, I didn't say tattoing was a minority thing idiot, I said who were people you saw with tattos: minority gangsters, because not many nuetral minorities back then had tattoos like they do now. STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH FUCKER!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 8:25 pm

WEST LA fading ELA? give me a break you guys wouldnt even exist if not for us! You push minority gangsters-but you aint acknowledging that these minorities are new-the haitians,cambodians,koreans,armenians,ethiopians,iraqis and every other refugee in WEST LA, have all looked to ELA to guide them and since we know that LA is probably ground zero for the rest of America-urban-trend setting and the like is how I say ELA set the stage for the rest .The reason gangbanging is so ruthless in WHACK LOS is because you have dirtbag paisas drawing beads on people, they have no class and wear hair nets-just look at 18street! Now come down to ELA and tell me our gangs and lifestyle resemble your fucked up ass ghetto, you guys try real hard though-trying real hard to match the class we put on the map. I lived in Long Beach-for 2 years and its exactly like west los, mexicans with hairnets,cambodians with dickies and flipflops, black with shower caps on ...its fucking disgusting and your actually proud of these retards?you got cambodian girls wearing their makeup like mexican chicks, mexican gangsters who dont speak no englich and a new booty click on every street. Now take a drive to ELA and city out here and tell me we are like that? what a lie ! we dont even have paisas here. Los Angelos has turned the world on its head, NYC has now more crips and bloods then any other gang, Louisiana tattoing in the fashion of chicanos. Whites in Florida and the south sporting the uniform of ELAs trend setting youth. Werent no whites getting tatted like us ...even 15 years ago! Now click on linkin park and tell me that their entire getdown is a blowjob to ELA? the tattoos-stilo-. I tried to focus on the tattoo aspect of it all but in reality its the whole kitnkaboodle .....one of the first wood groups SUBLIME, rapped in spanish and sported the tattoo patterns and stilo of my people-their fashion set it off for dam near all after them! unless you take issue with that? The cool hip hoppy whites and even retro whites now talk about tattoos like its the rage, yet not that long ago -they looked at us as being dysfunctional for getting blasted like that. From Canada to the tip of Chile in SOuth America -ONLY WE TATTOED IN THE FASHION THAT IS NOW AMERICANA. As gently as I can put it. I went over and over why I felt LOS ANGELOS set alot of the tones for black America. And why I felt that tone was a play on ELA-you know it is. Were Elvis,The Big Bopper, adn anyone before the 70s who were rocker types getting blasted like ELAs people? Got Dam hell no! you guys are addicted to us -get off the nuts or at least pay us a fucking copyright instead of implying you started it

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2010, 8:43 pm

West Los will fade ELA anyday it's too ruthless over here not about strolling in your creased up khakis or whatever BS you be on, bout bangin. stop sidesteppin, lil ass east los didn't influence the majority of black culture the south did, then NY, then LA. stop lying ELA set the trends for Mexicans, and woods prob. Anyway white youth always taking on others cultures.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 8:45 pm

and you can say that I pick on blacks -but in reality -take a peep at the Asian gangs of SOCAL -their tattoos,dress,hand signals,graffiti and tell me that what they are here in LOS ANGELOS and the rest of the country is anything similiar to who their people are in their home countrys-or the Samoans with SAMOA tattoed across their gut.....were they doing such in their home states? Or did it take close interaction with ninjas in the ghetto for them to develop any Samoan American culture? Were they sporting dickies on the island,banging bloods and crips? sagging their skirts when chopping coconuts? what about Armenians? Armenian Pride? were they getting AP upside their heads before they got to Los Angelos? wearing cortez and ben davis -sporting full body tatts like they do now? did they even have gangs back in Armenia? did those gangs resemble anything that they do here? Now I am working real hard to convince you. What does history tell us is Americas first prison gang? EME. Where oustide Califas was their a white supergang like the AB? how did they begin to develop and the idea came from where? The tattoo patterns of chicanos were probably first seen by whites in prison in California. Did whites in Boston get BEANTOWN upside their shoulder blades, did the get East Coast on their heads? as far as I know the answer is NO. The only other culture outside chicanos with gangs and such gaining mass popularity in America where the italians of the 19th century-but they werte different in that people knew they existed but werent sure since their lifestyle made it a crime punishable by death to admit to the existance of their mafia. they didnt get tattoed with tommy guns and GAMBINO_LUCCHESSE_GENOVESE like mexicans do their varrios. They were lowkey we were out for fame. Why perongregory does the tattoo culture of America hold so much bondage to the city of LOs Angelos? 49 other states in this country -hundreds of citys-millions of people-yet the patterns and such and designing and placements are in one way developed here?........um yea,chicano culture set that shit off.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2010, 8:51 pm

I'll believe you if you can provide proof instead of rhetoric. Too many Chicanos disagree with you and that right there tells me something.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 8:56 pm

perongregory wrote:West Los will fade ELA anyday it's too ruthless over here not about strolling in your creased up khakis or whatever BS you be on, bout bangin. stop sidesteppin, lil ass east los didn't influence the majority of black culture the south did, then NY, then LA. stop lying ELA set the trends for Mexicans, and woods prob. Anyway white youth always taking on others cultures.
Yea the south is the historic home of black america -Ive said it a million times! Whats the name of that famous and nationwide southern black gang? um ........oh yea their isnt one! The south influenced black music -cooking-soul-and life but the West took all black America by storm-the biggest gangs in the South are crips and bloods and the east coast too-and who do they resemble ? ELAs gangs ! 3 million blacks in NYC and not one could come up with something similiar or dress like LAs crips and bloods who hold many similiarities in fashion and bodyart to ELAs chicano community. But why? what about the honkeys? Tell me biker culture isnt linked to California and that biker culture outside California-resembled the tattoed-billy goat and bandana wearing honkey who got his patterns from ELAs people. These reasons why I keep hitting on we started it all. Did EL Salvador have an MS problem before these little refugee salvadoreans got in contact with mexican gangs in whack los who got their stilo from ELA? We own most of it......especially tattooing. Which Id say is almost top down chicano themed.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2010, 9:00 pm

East los played out homie, Bow Down when your westward bound...You heard the song.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 9:12 pm

perongregory wrote:I'll believe you if you can provide proof instead of rhetoric. Too many Chicanos disagree with you and that right there tells me something.

In actuality they didnt disagree many of the ones who said something were on some pece treaty shit-giving away our uniqueness and not calling people on the truth to avoid a scene. -Its how mexican people are raised. Silencioso,said that chicano youth made tattoing popular for everyone else. He admitted that much-his prior posts put him growing up in a city that was half white. So obviously-he didnt have a history of some 100 years of dealing with chicano culture like ELA. DAGO claims San Diego, he doesnt know shit about shit in that town! San Diegos gangs all have roots to ELA. Or should I say gangs in the LA area?...who came from ELA....right. The show LA ink has a few white cats tattooing in some of their episodes they get down to where they learned and who they befriended, one of the dudes was OILER from OFA a big ass mexican tagging crew. Mexicans who disagree with me -either are 2 young to remeber 15 years ago when tattooing was regulated to chicanos, and whites who had been locked up with chicanos or just dont know! schooling them is one of the resons I started the thread

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2010, 9:17 pm

I didn't say that Mexicans didn't make tattooing popular I disagreed that Mexicans influenced all of modern tattooing or most of it like DAGO and silencioso said as well. They dropped facts, you dropped personal opinion. And when and where are Mexicans thought to be agreeable, probably when they are outnumbered yeah but when they get the numbers you get my drift. The thing is I give props to Chicanos for being one of the unique American cultures next to blacks and whites, but you hate and lie on everyone else so I gotta rebuke you.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2010, 9:26 pm

What I wanna know about is chicano life in the North and valley before all this norte, sur foolishness, cuz chicanos been up there for along time too but ELA always gets all the credit.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » April 29th, 2010, 11:20 pm

perongregory wrote:I didn't say that Mexicans didn't make tattooing popular I disagreed that Mexicans influenced all of modern tattooing or most of it like DAGO and silencioso said as well. They dropped facts, you dropped personal opinion. And when and where are Mexicans thought to be agreeable, probably when they are outnumbered yeah but when they get the numbers you get my drift. The thing is I give props to Chicanos for being one of the unique American cultures next to blacks and whites, but you hate and lie on everyone else so I gotta rebuke you.
REBUKE ME....evil spirits leave dis hereeee boy! get out I dont lie and hate I give props and give credit to people for being original-jazz,rap-motown-soul food-ebonics-slang-beat-dancing-breaking-blacks having their own dress, etc etc ......tattoing just predominantly belongs to ELA and thats the truth. So to make friends and not be racist I gotta let whites and blacks in tandem jack from my culture and not even give us a nod? do whites and blacks even know wher the shit they getting tatted on them is coming from? cuz I aint ever heard them mention us. Even though they get shots to where their whole piece is reminescent of a ELA chicano. Truth be told its pretty easy to jack our culture since outside of Arizona-Texas-Califas-New Mexico-and a town here and there -chicanos are non existant. Theres mexicans all over but they nothing but some refugees who couldnt even explain or probably dont even understand chicano culture. Thats what America thinks of Mexicans -I dated a white chick -who didnt even know a chicano to her mexicans were the ones who picked her fruit in North Dakota growing up and a chicano was not ever even seen before. Blacks are nationwide -essentially-their are pockets in every region. Midwest-South-East Coast-West Coast- plus the exposure of TV and internet-and radio-but us ? man I met a dude from NYC who said hed never even seen a mexican in his life...believe that?! so blacks on the west take our stilo and show the world yet we get nothing from it -not even acknowledgement and definetly not a shot out. Even though without us it wouldnt be the way it is -tattooing and the underground wouldnt even be anything close to what it is.....but without puerto ricans or greeks or cambodians or samoans or phillipinos or columbians and salvadoreans or cubans -blacks the tattooing culture would still be essentially the same! it is us who infused it with our styles and patterns and that shit is worldwide now but so very few people even know the history and patterning came from theat lil square of dust called ELA

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 30th, 2010, 9:00 am

mayugastank wrote:
perongregory wrote:I didn't say that Mexicans didn't make tattooing popular I disagreed that Mexicans influenced all of modern tattooing or most of it like DAGO and silencioso said as well. They dropped facts, you dropped personal opinion. And when and where are Mexicans thought to be agreeable, probably when they are outnumbered yeah but when they get the numbers you get my drift. The thing is I give props to Chicanos for being one of the unique American cultures next to blacks and whites, but you hate and lie on everyone else so I gotta rebuke you.
REBUKE ME....evil spirits leave dis hereeee boy! get out I dont lie and hate I give props and give credit to people for being original-jazz,rap-motown-soul food-ebonics-slang-beat-dancing-breaking-blacks having their own dress, etc etc ......tattoing just predominantly belongs to ELA and thats the truth. So to make friends and not be racist I gotta let whites and blacks in tandem jack from my culture and not even give us a nod? do whites and blacks even know wher the shit they getting tatted on them is coming from? because I aint ever heard them mention us. Even though they get shots to where their whole piece is reminescent of a ELA chicano. Truth be told its pretty easy to jack our culture since outside of Arizona-Texas-Califas-New Mexico-and a town here and there -chicanos are non existant. Theres mexicans all over but they nothing but some refugees who couldnt even explain or probably dont even understand chicano culture. Thats what America thinks of Mexicans -I dated a white chick -who didnt even know a chicano to her mexicans were the ones who picked her fruit in North Dakota growing up and a chicano was not ever even seen before. Blacks are nationwide -essentially-their are pockets in every region. Midwest-South-East Coast-West Coast- plus the exposure of TV and internet-and radio-but us ? man I met a dude from NYC who said hed never even seen a mexican in his life...believe that?! so blacks on the west take our stilo and show the world yet we get nothing from it -not even acknowledgement and definetly not a shot out. Even though without us it wouldnt be the way it is -tattooing and the underground wouldnt even be anything close to what it is.....but without puerto ricans or greeks or cambodians or samoans or phillipinos or columbians and salvadoreans or cubans -blacks the tattooing culture would still be essentially the same! it is us who infused it with our styles and patterns and that shit is worldwide now but so very few people even know the history and patterning came from theat lil square of dust called ELA
Your a fucking idiot, West-LA gang outnumber yall 3-1 in ALMOST EVERY HOOD and Nobody said "HEY I WANNA BE LIKE IM FROM EAST LA"

When you leave LONG BEACH. which isnt EAST LA ( anyone surprised he doesnt live there but knows everything? hes prolly never ever lived there) SORRY BUT MEXICANS are INTERNATIONALLY/Nationally KNOWN Like blacks! Yall niggaz aint got NO SWAGG anyway!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 5th, 2010, 5:10 pm

perongregory wrote:I do give props the Chicano culture is a beautiful movement but the problem is you lie. America is too big with too many egos especially white and blacks for ELA to have cultural hegemony over the whole country. And the fu-- are u talking about push it, you think ELA oll' dried up tecatos could fu-- with this West LA gangsterism? Better learn something West LA will fu-- off East LA in a heart beat, plus so much from East LA came from Chucotown in Tejas.

And ur ass hasn't been out of LA becuz whites don't dress like no fuckin wood outside of the southwest. Also, I didn't say tattoing was a minority thing idiot, I said who were people you saw with tattos: minority gangsters, because not many nuetral minorities back then had tattoos like they do now. STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH FUCKER!

When you say MINORITY GANGSTERS what are you saying exactly? How old lare you? cambodians-samoans, in Los Angelos didnt get here till the 80s! by then blacks and mexicans had gangs in the city for respectively at least 60 years. Their are TRGS and SOS all throughout USA now -anywhere with a USO and KHMER population. Those gangs didnt start in SAMOA and CAMBODIA, they started from citys like LBC and COMPTON. They started by watching black and mexican gangs-so lets leave minority gangsters out of the equation because -besides mexicans -blacks their werent ethnic gangs, before the 80s in Los Angelos.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 5th, 2010, 5:34 pm

I agree with you on the one. But in the 80s and 90s it was a different story.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 5th, 2010, 6:46 pm

perongregory wrote:I agree with you on the one. But in the 80s and 90s it was a different story.

LATE 80s ,and 90s. Yes , cambodians and others began developing American Gangs. They got those styles of dress and tattoing and mannerisms and hand gestures and pretty much EVERYTHING in their gang cultures from black and hispanic gangs. Through the board all ETHNIC gangs got their start here in Los Angelos. I have yet to see anything similiar to what TRG or ABZ or SOS or Suisidals or whatever else -have in dress and demeanor in their own home countrys. To say that minority gangs are limited to blacks/mexicans is not me being arrogant. When I say thus, I mean American Gang culture and underground fashion and artistry(tattooing) we shouldnt even include ETHNIC gangs outside of mexicans and blacks in this discussion ,because their arent TRGS in Cambodia, and they werent shaving their heads getting tatted up in Laos and Aremenia and Samoa, those ideas came from ELA, because they didnt originate in the black american culture. Its why I keep driving home thee idea of ELA being the center of the underground universe. If NEW YORK and the SOUTH were such strong hotbeds of Americana,why so are the largest gangs there LA based? Yet despite this the other chicano cultural hub ( TEXAS) do and have very similiar styles to their LA brethren. Although much of their gang culture derived from here -they do have a similiar style of artistry there. Whomever else YOU decide to inlcude in our arguments of contributors to the tattoing culture in America can be quickly discounted-because their is no SAMOAN AMERICAN CULTURE OR ARMENIAN AMERICAN ONE OR CAMBODIAN AMERICAN ONE , they are simply carbon copies of black and mexican urban fashion and gangs. Its the dirty truth.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 5th, 2010, 7:04 pm

You're right. But we can't forget the whites...If it wasn't for them there probably would not have been black and latino clubs/gangs on the scale that they are now. The whites laid down the groundwork, the Latins elevated it into a culture (mainly Chicanos with the exception of those PR's in the CHi), and the blacks radicalized it and put their urban spice on it. But like we said before there are only really 3 delineated "racial" American cultures in the US: Chicano, Black, and White. Now the question should be, what is it about LA, that makes it so gangsta and makes this gangsterism so cultural so loved, so sacred.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 10th, 2010, 3:43 pm

perongregory wrote:You're right. But we can't forget the whites...If it wasn't for them there probably would not have been black and latino clubs/gangs on the scale that they are now. The whites laid down the groundwork, the Latins elevated it into a culture (mainly Chicanos with the exception of those PR's in the CHi), and the blacks radicalized it and put their urban spice on it. But like we said before there are only really 3 delineated "racial" American cultures in the US: Chicano, Black, and White. Now the question should be, what is it about LA, that makes it so gangsta and makes this gangsterism so cultural so loved, so sacred.
Whites?Italians definetly have influenced modern American street culture and fashion-they have a history of some 800 years or so of a mafia-clan like culture. No other race of people on earth has that much history or experience. It is why Italian gangsters are so good. People have compared them to whites but -they are closer to arabs or armenians whom which they resemble-especially outside of the Northern regions of italy. They hold vast swaths of urban american culture from the names and style of alot of our black/latino dress. The fedoras-3 piece suits like puffy and even the idea of an organized crime hierarchy -all those things developed from these people. Although their influence is definetly present in some chicano-urban trends -the influence is minor compared to the influence we have spread -ESPECIALLY throughout the tattoing culture. In an earlier reply you said you didnt agree with me saying that tattooing worldwide -what is done now-is dominated by chicano themes-I replied witha litany of patterns -stylization and underwritting forms that hold enormous influence in chicano and pre-columbus MEXICAN culture. Much of the patterns popularized by ELA chicanos has ended up all over the world. This months issue of TATTOO magazine holds a picture of the virgin mary in black and white -with 3 dots on the eye and TALAVERA type skulls on her arms. 100% that cover represents ancient and modern-american mexican people. To dispute TREs assertions that Africans-Asians-Aztecs and others were tattooing 1000s of years ago is ludicrous! The African culture is said to be millions of years old and definetly their exists -evidence showing them to be thousands of years back before the Aztec culture was first known. The Aztec culture is a dust particle on the history of man compared to the people of Africa -meaning in every which way the history of the people of the eastern lands-arabs-africans-asiatics and others outdoes Aztec culture merely by their known history and what new evidence is being dug up on a daily. I am not speaking on the war designs -he posted -the squirrly lines-the symbolizism of the mauris or the patterns of ancient Islanders. What is done TODAY _NOW and throughout much of the Eras of modern tattoing(1900s-2000s?) is almsot predominantly chicano-simply take a look at any tattoo pattern book or open up a tattoo magazine-being that you are from the LA area you are fortunate to have witnessed the birth of modern tattoo culture -which has spread across the oceans -tell me that when you take a look through that book-you dont see the designs that only Los Angelos' chicanos sported less then 15 years ago being sported by every race of people? THE GAME to name one? TUPACs thug life? is a total play on mi vida loca and the placemnet even! so you dont say I am picking on blacks what about the youtube videos of the TRGS and ASIAN BOYZ or SOS....their tattoo patterns are almost completely chicano themed -occassionally a dragon here and there but the majority of their lettering and placements and stylization is chicano-those peope werent NOT getting teardrops in Armenia or CAmbodia-what their doing here resembles absolutely NOTHING TO WHO AND WHAT THEIR CULTURE IS!ZEERO

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 10th, 2010, 3:51 pm

It wasn't the Italians who had the first st. gangs in America, it was the Irish, the Italians came later and had to form gangs to protect themselves from other ethnic whites. Of course this was on the east coast, but here in LA it was the Irish and anglo whites whipping black and chicano ass that led to the 1st black and chicano clubs. That was my point they started the first -even though they were crude- st. gangs (not mafia clans) and galvanized non-white minorities to band together to protect their communities.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 10th, 2010, 4:19 pm

perongregory wrote:What I wanna know about is chicano life in the North and valley before all this norte, sur foolishness, because chicanos been up there for along time too but ELA always gets all the credit.
The word chicano was popularized by northern mexicans-I dont know too much about their gang history but from what I read most of their gangs got their start after the 1970s. The have a different form of tattooing but they still hold many ideas and patterns popularized here in ELA. Some things northern mexicans popularized or in tattoo culture-the stars -representing the northern star-the huelga bird. Shit thats it I can think of!?LOL.....freaking wankstas! I heard them fools get THUG LIFE tattoed on them ...hahaha!

Nortenos and the term for northern mexicans was always around. Even before norte and sur. Mexicans begun to segregate in terms of location similiar to blacks from the KUMI and BAY . LA EME felt they were a criminal organization based on criminal deeds. The Nuestra Familia and BGF and alot of groups during the heyday of the 1960s and 1970s had criminal and political aspirations. Cesar Chavez -farm workers union was a big influencer in norteno street culture. Nortenos begun to meet and discuss political aspirations-something that incarcerated blacks popularized. Black militancy was taking off in prisons nationwide and on the street-the term black power was coined and a menatlity that it was a time to fight back was popularized right here amongst blacks. Other groups like the brown berets and AIM begun to listen to the rhetoric of infamous blacks like Huey Newton and Seagle, shit even the countries olympic team threw their hands up to symbolze black power and unity. Nortenos and some Surenos saw this and decided to be out in the open and started to discuss political aspirations in the public like militant blacks in jail were doing. La EMEs, Rudolph Cadena was a big promoter in the ideas of the BGF and NF, who by then had split from the Southern Mexicans due to a lack of respect shown to hillbilly mexicans. Rudolph Cadena was quickly ostracized for trying to re-unite the fractured chicano movement. Many EMEROS felt that the Norte was undeservent of respect and felt they were a bug who should be squashed not negotiated with. In fact when he was murdered he was travelling to unite the movement-Emeros elsewhere undid his trip by stabbing nortenos in several prisons while he was trying to talk peace. Thus he was killed for the actions of his brothers-and the split of Norte and Sur was cemented. To this day the term Chicano is viewed by those in the know to be synonomous with nortenos, in fact -the norteno movement does not allow a person born in mexico to become a member.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 10th, 2010, 5:36 pm

mayugastank wrote:
perongregory wrote:What I wanna know about is chicano life in the North and valley before all this norte, sur foolishness, because chicanos been up there for along time too but ELA always gets all the credit.
The word chicano was popularized by northern mexicans-I dont know too much about their gang history but from what I read most of their gangs got their start after the 1970s. The have a different form of tattooing but they still hold many ideas and patterns popularized here in ELA. Some things northern mexicans popularized or in tattoo culture-the stars -representing the northern star-the huelga bird. Shit thats it I can think of!?LOL.....freaking wankstas! I heard them fools get THUG LIFE tattoed on them ...hahaha!

Nortenos and the term for northern mexicans was always around. Even before norte and sur. Mexicans begun to segregate in terms of location similiar to blacks from the KUMI and BAY . LA EME felt they were a criminal organization based on criminal deeds. The Nuestra Familia and BGF and alot of groups during the heyday of the 1960s and 1970s had criminal and political aspirations. Cesar Chavez -farm workers union was a big influencer in norteno street culture. Nortenos begun to meet and discuss political aspirations-something that incarcerated blacks popularized. Black militancy was taking off in prisons nationwide and on the street-the term black power was coined and a menatlity that it was a time to fight back was popularized right here amongst blacks. Other groups like the brown berets and AIM begun to listen to the rhetoric of infamous blacks like Huey Newton and Seagle, shit even the countries olympic team threw their hands up to symbolze black power and unity. Nortenos and some Surenos saw this and decided to be out in the open and started to discuss political aspirations in the public like militant blacks in jail were doing. La EMEs, Rudolph Cadena was a big promoter in the ideas of the BGF and NF, who by then had split from the Southern Mexicans due to a lack of respect shown to hillbilly mexicans. Rudolph Cadena was quickly ostracized for trying to re-unite the fractured chicano movement. Many EMEROS felt that the Norte was undeservent of respect and felt they were a bug who should be squashed not negotiated with. In fact when he was murdered he was travelling to unite the movement-Emeros elsewhere undid his trip by stabbing nortenos in several prisons while he was trying to talk peace. Thus he was killed for the actions of his brothers-and the split of Norte and Sur was cemented. To this day the term Chicano is viewed by those in the know to be synonomous with nortenos, in fact -the norteno movement does not allow a person born in mexico to become a member.
"You heard".. You probably never seen a Norteno in your life & no wonder people call LA, SMELLAY w/your STANK ass. I know who's wankster (you)

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 10th, 2010, 8:03 pm

ah.....this norteno got hurt feelers cuz I said Nortenos were wankstas for getting THUG LIFE tatted on them...haha! you freaking weenys-and yes I seen many a norteno -you guys are small time-but yea LA is where it all started. Shit dont take my word for it......take a trip to SAN HOE! and see a norteno -freaking ponytails and FUBU,gold teeth and nike cortez man you gays are funny. What is wrong with you guys out there?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 10th, 2010, 8:11 pm

That's only the bay ones, but southern chicanos be hatin and sayin this and that about enes, saying they regulate their people, yeah in the pen where regulation is mando, but go anywhere there are surenos and a good black pop. And you hear nigga, more black rap, more black style dress, trucks with rims etc. This is the effect of llivin next to blacks. That's why bay area enes act like that, but when I was in the centro valley, the northern getdown was straight old school. I saw this fool smash out in a red pendleton, some cortezes and 501's with a beanie...only after a lil while did I realize I had seen my first northerner. The problem with southern Mexicans is they're very racist ,d love white fools (no wonder that pegleg morgan fool moved a whole group of chicanos), while northeners realize what discrimination and racism is (this why they are much friendlier w blacks). Now Sm mexicans seeing that the gava gives not 1 fuck about u watching this ordeal in Arizona.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 10th, 2010, 8:32 pm

mayugastank wrote:ah.....this norteno got hurt feelers because I said Nortenos were wankstas for getting THUG LIFE tatted on them...haha! you freaking weenys-and yes I seen many a norteno -you guys are small time-but yea LA is where it all started. Shit dont take my word for it......take a trip to SAN HOE! and see a norteno -freaking ponytails and FUBU,gold teeth and nike cortez man you gays are funny. What is wrong with you guys out there?
You said you heard. Where did you see many Nortenos? On a netbangers page? You mean SAN JO & that's where I am, where I don't see any fucking gold teeth on Nortenos or FUBU. That's never made it big here & got old quick.

What was wrong w/FUBU any way? Just cuzz it was black owned? You act like your kind never wore anything started by blacks & I ain't gay stupid fuck. Only your kind has ever allowed gay men. Oh yeah & your kind also wore pony tails, until you wanted to look more like your NAZI homies & be able to rub more then just each other's lil bald heads.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 10th, 2010, 8:34 pm

You act like been to SAN Jo & seen a bunch of the 90's, when you were probably born in the 90's mf.