Chicanos Tattoos on Blacks.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Chicanos Tattoos on Blacks.

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 12th, 2010, 10:09 pm

The KID they kidnapped, yes he was 12 at the time and did not bang, was from EFCC, doing 60 years right now.

This is against Eme code of conduct, no?
The whole kidnapping, shooting, and stabbing a 12 year old civilian with no gang/drug ties whatsoever on his way home from school thing?

Laughable.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2010, 10:18 pm

it's only against EME's rules when it's hurting Mexicans otherwise you can kill women and children like F13 and PBS have did to black women in the last 3 months.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » August 12th, 2010, 10:57 pm

perongregory wrote:it's only against EME's rules when it's hurting Mexicans otherwise you can kill women and children like F13 and PBS have did to black women in the last 3 months.

What do you expect from LA EME-they are an insane racist organization. They ally with white supremacists who have nothing better to do then sit 24 hours a day and contemplate the JEWISH conspiracy and how blacks have been manipulated to hate them. Saying LA EME has a code of conduct on race issues is pretty insane of itself -plain and simple they are probably the most racist organization in America-for when was the last time you heard about a black being killed by the KKK. Yet LA EME is directly responsible for hundreds of race related assaults -drive bys-murders. You wont hear anything in the post ,contradictory, from me. However the thread I did post FIRST INTERRACIAL GANG WAR...had dozens of murders going back to the very begining of the Asian gang war and for whatever you said about LONGOS not holding their own -the thread shows it quite to the contrary. LONGOS were doing mass killings into 2005. I believe the thread was posted by an asian who brought attention to the situation by reviewing and finding everything on the subject. Its the most complete history of that gang war I have ever seen or found during my search on the subject. I posted it for that very reason. In those posts the asians were catching the blues . The noise made by them was during the years 1993-1996...the LONGOS were dropping people all the way thru. Dont take my word for it though...its right where I posted it over a year ago. Id have to call you on the carpet -for saying the LONGOS caugfht the blues because that is clearly not the case.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 12th, 2010, 10:59 pm

perongregory wrote:it's only against EME's rules when it's hurting Mexicans otherwise you can kill women and children like F13 and PBS have did to black women in the last 3 months.

So post that. I havent heard anything from f13 and ECC ,since the big raids and I thought that had died down. Playboys didnt even know they had black enemies.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2010, 11:00 pm

mayugastank wrote:

What do you expect from LA EME-they are an insane racist organization. They ally with white supremacists who have nothing better to do then sit 24 hours a day and contemplate the JEWISH conspiracy and how blacks have been manipulated to hate them. Saying LA EME has a code of conduct on race issues is pretty insane of itself -plain and simple they are probably the most racist organization in America-for when was the last time you heard about a black being killed by the KKK. Yet LA EME is directly responsible for hundreds of race related assaults -drive bys-murders. You wont hear anything in the post ,contradictory, from me. However the thread I did post FIRST INTERRACIAL GANG WAR...had dozens of murders going back to the very begining of the Asian gang war and for whatever you said about LONGOS not holding their own -the thread shows it quite to the contrary. LONGOS were doing mass killings into 2005. I believe the thread was posted by an asian who brought attention to the situation by reviewing and finding everything on the subject. Its the most complete history of that gang war I have ever seen or found during my search on the subject. I posted it for that very reason. In those posts the asians were catching the blues . The noise made by them was during the years 1993-1996...the LONGOS were dropping people all the way thru. Dont take my word for it though...its right where I posted it over a year ago. Id have to call you on the carpet -for saying the LONGOS caugfht the blues because that is clearly not the case.
they didn't catch the blues, just like in reality America didn't catch the blues but the vietnamese held their own against a larger, older, well equipped enemy...that's what the Asians in the LB did.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 13th, 2010, 12:07 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:The KID they kidnapped, yes he was 12 at the time and did not bang, was from EFCC, doing 60 years right now.

This is against Eme code of conduct, no?
The whole kidnapping, shooting, and stabbing a 12 year old civilian with no gang/drug ties whatsoever on his way home from school thing?

Laughable.

Bullet your right I am wrong. Yes I did jump the gun on stating that mexicans invented such and such-you didnt say anything to deny or merit me saying it.Maybe after 600+ posts going at it with blacks on who originated what it lead me to believ you asians were also on a thieving spree. I renig -okay?!....now on to your other response ---Perongregory covered that quite well. He said it exactly as it is.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 13th, 2010, 12:11 am

Lol at blacks being theives and Mexicans kickin back just creating all this uninfluenced culture

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 13th, 2010, 8:08 am

Yeah man it's all good, from time to time you post some interesting and thought provoking stuff but when it just continues to toe the line of racism, constantly half stepping on the wrong side, I feel the need to rebut. Like when you said "being a buddhist is embarassing" i could have said "generations of Hispanic Catholics is embarrassing, representing a religion forced upon them by those who raped and ravaged their culture" but it wouldn't have got us anywhere.

So if you see me chime in on something know I try to be as fair and factual as I can, just recognize that I've had my first hand fill of this racist BS and I aint with it.

peace

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 15th, 2010, 10:29 pm

perongregory wrote:Lol at blacks being theives and Mexicans kickin back just creating all this uninfluenced culture

Must you misquote me EVERY TIME?...you turn my words around like a Svengali trying to portray me as some racist short sighted loon!...Racism=ignorance.....Muyagastank is racist, therefore he is ignorant. An ignorant person cant make a contribution to an intelligent conversation because he is surely ignorant. Sorry bud-this doesnt work for me! The discussions Ive had albeit the fashions of the streets (worldwide) have been so clear so as to deny any and all misrepresentations. Blacks would like to claim EVERYTHING underground as theirs and push out chicanos. Yet for it all I have given tremendous credit to blacks on owning so much of the street culture worldwide-but that isnt enough. I through trying to refute these lies have come to label all styles in America -either NYC eastcoast and black........or ELA chicano. Seems like teh east coast style has travelled to just about all spots in the country just as chicano tattoo styles have. But really any contributions blacks made to Los Angelos and to chicanos wasnt done by the blacks from here-it was brought by blacks from the east coast. Yet I concur that both cultures have shared alot but its hard to discount a storied history of street-attire/demeanor/dress/art /speak...that LA has passed on to all blacks nationwide thru chicanos. The delusion on whether we even had a style is such a ploy( the whole zootsuit question) leading me and others to drop bombs on history and not only dispute the origins of street gangs but the entire history of underground culture nationwide and worldwide.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 16th, 2010, 7:10 pm

Like I dont have enough reason to say anything ...I mean we got the blacks screaming bloody murder about Elvis Jacking black beats,moves,songs.......but here we got THE GAME -SNOOP-DRE-ICE T-TUPAC-CYPRESS HILL-LINKING PARK-............and to a lesser extent all the black fools thta bit off West Coast gangster rap and flavor....
Your people sit here and get our dress/graff/street signs/colors/tattoos/haircuts/...and change it about 1 millimeter and GET PAYED.....yet I got to argue with brothers about whom started what ? Oh yea since the bandana is tied differently or the tattoo shouts thug life....instead of mi vida loca...or the dickies are a little tighter/well then we now have something unique to blacks on the west.....get the phug outta here.,....if the same had been done to your people youd be screaming like the little bitch ass sharpton and the rest who constantly remind everyone about Jazz and Rap And Dowop and Blues/RNB....being black icons...................we outlast and outlive you by half a century ----you freaking imitators.....its always this we all boroowed from eachother..BS! The cholo is his own invention/the look and patterns/the style and everything about him. You JOCK our nutz so bad you take his style to the South/midwest and east coast......its a thing of beauty and near perfection and its why its the style of the entire streets. Whites/blacks/asians ALL used our images to create their own movements....without a word of gratitude or shot our way.... imposters
Attachments
dre.jpg
Hey dre....can I take a spin in your lowlow ESE......
dre.jpg (8.56 KiB) Viewed 10665 times
game_tattoo-1.jpg
HEY GAME ...like your inkwork VATO
game_tattoo-1.jpg (49.65 KiB) Viewed 10666 times
snoop.jpg
Look like anyone around ELA ? nah the hairs braided HOLMES
snoop.jpg (11.28 KiB) Viewed 10665 times

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 16th, 2010, 7:14 pm

Mentiras holmes, you can lie to all the Mexicans in the SW but ya can't change history bruh.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 19th, 2010, 3:37 pm

The one telling mentiras is YOU. You and I both know that even 15 years ago the ONLY people tatted en masse and MOST of the patterns done today worldwide were only done by chicanos. White convicts were also tatted down and MOST of the time their designs were some sort of play on chicano gang tatts. These tatts/patterns and writing styles have went mainstream. The placements -I without bias/can say that most of the patterns on blacks/asian/armenian gangsters were started and done by chicanos WAY before they got into it. To say these tattoos werent started here andthat it was rare outside of chicano gang members to see on anyone 15 years it a blatant LIE. As a matter of fact I can distinctly remember a few articles written during those explosive times when magazines would take trips to Maravilla PJs and write and document the styles of tattoos done on the youths around ELA. Back then during the 1990s-2000 /tattoo shops were primnary in WAY out the way areas/ and were usually manned by white boyz who had the whole latino gangster style down pat or chicano gangsters themselves. This isnt no lie. In fact outside of Sailor Jerry tattoos/their arent any other American type tattoos except for the ones CHICANOS made popular. The whole caligraphic craze was made popular by chicanos/ in fact caligraphy is considered a form of chicano gang culture/NOWADAYS I sit here and wonder whether people know because ALL these designs were not until recently ONLY done by us. EVER. Try to front and steal another part of our culture and downplay or outright lie about what you know is truth. Your way of bypassing chicanos is to throw out that tattoos were limited to gangsters(your way of incorporating all ethnic gangsters) and say YES MAYUGA your right but it was a gangster thing. BS! No other gangsters of any race in these states used the patterns we did. Until our shit started popping up on BET gangsters-TUPAC and others. I bet when people see THUG LIFE across his abz they figure HE was the first /but truth be told that placement and shot is a total chicano tatt. But oh now we want to say well HEy its a neutral tattoo/cuz the writing is different a little bit.....or hey caligraphy isnt mexican so man its like everyones....well motown is sung in english not Afrikanz so I mean it cant be black music. Nah that doesnt work for you or blacks when teh shoe is on the other foot. Coldbear kept it real he acknowledged a whole subset of tattoo patterns and designs that he KNEW only chicanos had ever done. He also pointed out that despite this their is also a NYC east coast style -although it isnt as popular its distinctly NYC. No doubt their since the 2 hubs of culture doing battle on the streets are west/east coast...or black and chicano street styles. Everyone else inputs very minor details. But in reality this supposed EAST/WEST rivalry is about the clothing/art/swag/slang/riding/tattooing of both black and chicano youth competing for popularity across the whole world. Not just the USA. Could chicago be defined as east coast...in my book YES. The south....their style is distinctly East Coast. Midwest...east coast. Shoot just about anywhere their are blacks untouched by chicano influence the style is East Coast. I mean look at Oakland their right here in CA and they are totally East Coast influenced. Its only here in socal where our cultures black/meex get intertwined

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 19th, 2010, 3:41 pm

And one more thing these patterns are EXTREMELY personal to the chicano movement -its the heart of the culture. As much as braids would be considered thru and thru an important part of the black conscious. The patterns tattooed on people would be even more personal then a hairstyle since you can always go to the barber-but when making a decision to get inked like a chicano -well you need surgery to take that back

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 20th, 2010, 2:10 am

now you back to what you were postin after I destroyed that shit with the picture response and you capitulated. Stop lyin Mayuga, Chicano culture is bastardized, first from white ethnics, then some black shit, with native mexican shit that's chicano culture. Just like black culture is southern white, african, and trace amounts of others who live around us. You lie, take back, then lie again when you think you've placated someone. If the artist that are tattin these black artist are chicano how are blacks takin credit for tattooing? Just shut up.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 20th, 2010, 2:13 am

LOl at this fool tryna say everything that's not Cali is east coast so mexicans can ca=laim all west coast culture...yeah the fuck right. Bay area fools are not east coast just cuz their geographic region is more like the boroughs of NY. MAn shut up you have no say your ass has only lived two places in your life long beach and East LA...boring.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 20th, 2010, 11:43 am

perongregory wrote:now you back to what you were postin after I destroyed that shit with the picture response and you capitulated. Stop lyin Mayuga, Chicano culture is bastardized, first from white ethnics, then some black shit, with native mexican shit that's chicano culture. Just like black culture is southern white, african, and trace amounts of others who live around us. You lie, take back, then lie again when you think you've placated someone. If the artist that are tattin these black artist are chicano how are blacks takin credit for tattooing? Just shut up.

So your denying that until 15 years ago chicanos werent the primary people getting tatted and doing tatts? ...Right/? Are you denying that the art of ELA is not top down the most popular forms of getting tatted? you always give half answers. You dont ever want to get pinned down your a shape shifter.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 20th, 2010, 11:51 am

Lol stop using red herring tactics fool. Chicano theme art isn't the most popular tattoing style, but it is one of the most popular styles along with japanese. White people have all kind of weird shit they get on them...get out of East LA and see.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 20th, 2010, 12:03 pm

perongregory wrote:now you back to what you were postin after I destroyed that shit with the picture response and you capitulated. Stop lyin Mayuga, Chicano culture is bastardized, first from white ethnics, then some black shit, with native mexican shit that's chicano culture. Just like black culture is southern white, african, and trace amounts of others who live around us. You lie, take back, then lie again when you think you've placated someone. If the artist that are tattin these black artist are chicano how are blacks takin credit for tattooing? Just shut up.

Okay -sure we are influenced with other cultures. Some. But come on man why dont you acknowledge that MOST of what is seen tattooed today is and was only done in the barrio prior to anywhere else? And that these placements and styles were only done by this bastardized subset? And that then AFTER chicanos made it all popular did "others" begin doing it. I dont think I could find one person who has more then a few tatts who doesnt have some trace elements or outright chicano gang related tatts. That in my book makes me believe and say that we OWN it. Many of the best artists in that genre are from right here. I dont see ANY black influence in that culture. White yes. But definetly not black. I do see the vast majority of blacks who are getting inked getting big plays on chicano gang tatts. Thats not "my chicano revisionist theory ". You keep side stepping the most important question Ive asked- DID CHICANOS MAKE THE WHOLE MOVEMENT POPULAR? Were chicanos in your view some of the only ones to ever get inked like that up until recently? Its a simple question yet you keep sidestepping it so as not to get pinned down. In your view is the ink of the movement as important as I paint it and as personal as "black hair" or am I merely being dramatic? I mean seriously/ I really doubt blacks would relinquish as much as chicanos have without a peep* I must be the only one in the whole world arguing for our hand in the style. Cuz even bitches like KAT VON D who acknowledged getting her patterns from my people and NIKKO ( the world famous chicano tattooist and considered the best color artist ever) dont ever make a stank on our style. Shoot so long as its my people having their nuances jacked then its no big deal? But blacks are quick to let a vato know who started RAP.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 20th, 2010, 12:20 pm

perongregory wrote:Lol stop using red herring tactics fool. Chicano theme art isn't the most popular tattoing style, but it is one of the most popular styles along with japanese. White people have all kind of weird shit they get on them...get out of East LA and see.
I have and yea I know they do~ but alot is old school plays on chicano gang tatts. Like the old peacock tatt that everyone getts. The distinctness of Japenese style tatts is a nation and ocean apart from what chicano style tatts are. EVERYONE who has more then a few tatts has at least one tattoo thats a throwback to chicano style gang tatts, NOT EVERYONE has a japenese style tattoo. So id say chicano style tatts are the most popular. Blacks in the hood arent getting jap art / but they definetly are getting chicano art. This isnt mentioning the new style of day of the dead tatts -They are still fresh in the scene and bet my last dollar will become the most popular tattoo style hands down-wait a few years. I mean day of the dead has been popping up on everyone slowly but its been getting out there -I been seeing it done all over the midwest and northwest. As far as you imagine. I take this issue very personally because I remember some 15 years ago when the tattooing style and shot out was our way of saying "FUCK WHITE SOCIETY"....just as much as AFROS flew in the face of white america. Yet if anything tattooing styles are even MORE symbolic then the dasheki. You can change your haircut and buy a new set of clothess but can you really erase tattoos? Yet fools like silencioso-dago-mcd- are real quick to give it up to keep the peace and alot of chicanos doing the artwork are doing it on every race NO PROBLEMO~.....in my book their isnt anything as important to the movement. Nada.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 20th, 2010, 2:30 pm

mayugastank wrote:
perongregory wrote:Lol stop using red herring tactics fool. Chicano theme art isn't the most popular tattoing style, but it is one of the most popular styles along with japanese. White people have all kind of weird shit they get on them...get out of East LA and see.
I have and yea I know they do~ but alot is old school plays on chicano gang tatts. Like the old peacock tatt that everyone getts. The distinctness of Japenese style tatts is a nation and ocean apart from what chicano style tatts are. EVERYONE who has more then a few tatts has at least one tattoo thats a throwback to chicano style gang tatts, NOT EVERYONE has a japenese style tattoo. So id say chicano style tatts are the most popular. Blacks in the hood arent getting jap art / but they definetly are getting chicano art. This isnt mentioning the new style of day of the dead tatts -They are still fresh in the scene and bet my last dollar will become the most popular tattoo style hands down-wait a few years. I mean day of the dead has been popping up on everyone slowly but its been getting out there -I been seeing it done all over the midwest and northwest. As far as you imagine. I take this issue very personally because I remember some 15 years ago when the tattooing style and shot out was our way of saying "fu-- WHITE SOCIETY"....just as much as AFROS flew in the face of white america. Yet if anything tattooing styles are even MORE symbolic then the dasheki. You can change your haircut and buy a new set of clothess but can you really erase tattoos? Yet fools like silencioso-dago-mcd- are real quick to give it up to keep the peace and alot of chicanos doing the artwork are doing it on every race NO PROBLEMO~.....in my book their isnt anything as important to the movement. Nada.
You from Whittier Mayu? You know where the Electric Pencil is/was on Telegraph, near Gunn St/Gunn Park. The go to guy for "chicano" tats and gang tatts (Wx3) was a white dude, named Tiny, ex skin head haha.
random, I know...I used to work there when I got out back in the day, the owner was a Hispanic dude named Chopper, ex Hell's Angel.

That dude tiny got shanked up 30+ times closing up shop one night by some fools from Wx3 because he refused to do their hood tats for them, he ended up with permanent nerve damage in his hands and as a result can no longer tattoo, kinda sad, dude was sick...he took second place at Ink Slingers in like 01-02 for best sleeve(wasn't chicano style though, it was a black and gray political comic strip he did). Pissed me off when i found out bout that, I had some work done by him, he used to do fools up for like 20bucks, a 12pack and a G of some dank. haha.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 20th, 2010, 2:34 pm

Actually may have been SSW now that I think about it, idk, whichever one of the 2 claims those apartments across from gunn park. I haven't lived in whittier since 02 so i can't remember, used to stay up on Mulberry and Laurel, near Cali HS.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 21st, 2010, 4:09 pm

I have heard about it . I tend to not pay attention when people bring up committing attempted murders or murders in my presence bullett........ :P

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 21st, 2010, 10:32 pm

Haha, no matter, those 2 fools got rolled quick, and handled when they got inside because that shop was....because Tiny was a _____ for _____ and the shop was a you know what for you know who, if you're from the area.

I just still find it said, politics and gang shit aside, that a great artist was cut down in his prime, literally, because of some tweakers.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 21st, 2010, 10:34 pm

I meant...

*still find it sad

not said

sorry.

goodnight

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 22nd, 2010, 1:57 am

I capitualaed on some of the patterns I mistaked for a chicano invention -but seriously -We all know the entire pattern of tattooing done by chicanos is original. They are always going to be traces of other races in a peoples art -I mean their are definetly traces of asia in native americans story and art. Yet you dont lump them as the Mongolians they are actually from. Or should we begin to tear apart anything in Ameircas black culture that isnt completely African. In that case only the beats of the worlds music (occassionally) would be left and the words/styles/rythm would go bye bye. And that urban style clothing GONZO. You would be banging with sandals on...eating yeast bread from a plate where 20 people share a meal. Unless I am mistaken. African Americans have been -gone from the motherland so as to label them a culture far removed from the original tribes from whence they came. But no -you only use that card to discount chicano street styles.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 24th, 2010, 1:23 am

One more thing ....the reasons we developed our own patterns were REALLY extremely personal. Its was that arrogance that got the shit beat outta the zootsuiters. Black/Asian/Native always in my opinion kinda felt overwhelmed by white society and felt less then whites in many ways.Chicano gangsters showed all minorities racial pride. Even back in the day -whites said they couldnt stand chicanos because we had an air of arrogance about us. I remeber how personal tattooing was to us. Our patterns werent used anywhere else, not long ago. When I see it now I am amazed by the style. Its pure in your white fawking face honkey" YOU DONT LIKE GANGS WELL FUCK YOU WHITE BOY" FLORENCIA across the Abdominals......MARAVILLA ON THE FUCKING FACE " cracker! EL JARDIN ON THE FUCKING HEAD BITCH ASS WHITEBOY. .......its how it was/we threw it in a motherfuckers face let them know we aint fucking around,got blasted back to make sure wewouldnt EVER motherfucking change. In your fucking honkey bitch ass pig /copper face motherfucker. I am tatted the fuck back myself by living fucking legends in the game.Before LA INK and them others. The real LA INK is the homeboy BOY from WEST SIDE LONGO or PUPPET from HOYO MARAVILLA or TOPO from Tortilla flats/ VATOS doing teh best ink you ever believed possible in the basement of the homeys house with a bic pen and a guitar string. Shit be getting under my skin motherfuckers like THE GAME and TUPAC and LIL WAYNE getting inked in our fashion and bitch ass chicanos who tatted homeys that werent from the neighborhood ELA. Cypress Park- Linking Park- SUBLIME -all these crackers got tatted like some mexicans/ You motehrfuckers need to pay a copyright. How much more personal can it get /then tattoo patterns? a permenant marking defined by a culture? Yet you fucking wanksters got it all commercial.....bitch asses

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 24th, 2010, 1:42 am

Since I am a little fucked up right now/ I am gonna shoot the shit /yesterday me and my girl went shopping in the store their was a white boy that had a TALAVERA SKULL on him......it didnt bother me at all/because TALAVERA is not a chicano tatt! Chicanos werent getting TALAVERA 15 years ago. Whta bothers me is teh shit that 50 cent gots! Thta eminem gets/that sublime gets the plays on chicano gang tatts /the plays on chicano street culture/WHY THE FUCK we are asked to share everything personal to us > and not say shit FUCK that....Ninjas bitch about everything anyone steals from them WELL bow the fuck down ESE .we started that style you get payed on loco/../.120 years we been doing it in LOS~~ its perfection loko ......we showed asians/pakis/blacks/ hwo to fly in teh face of white society.Fuck that we are better we look better/our botches fuck like champs /we dress better /cleaner/ we get inked and wear a sparkle ass white shirt to show our tatts off/ we own this shit get the fuck out or way/MR. MAAM...like some brother in the SOUTH /brqainwashed by some preacher ?FUCK EM....crack that white boy upside his white head/steaql his bicth and throw her to the curb. Samoan pride homey>? why you claiming crip then>>? why you getting our tatts? wheres YOUR pride .....come up with your own idea liek the japs YUKUZA ...or the muslim terrorrist who said BITCH dont fuck with us swallow this Ill fucking blow your ass up motherfucker. ALLAH . MOtherfucker honkey/TRG fuck that ....dress mexican /talk black...who the fuck are you>?Man you couldnt be you >"? You got a helluva culture props for that? why couldnt you play on some of that? teh japs did ....cuz when they said they were better then whites////they REALLY believed it/ its wasnt just talk/ When we said fuck you WE REALLY BELIEVED it. Theres homeys doing life for them tatts /those patterns/ the zootsuit riots had sailors searching for chicanos with tatts down ELA. We killed 6 of those fools with bricks to the doom before anyone ever thought of defying the honkey/ GOD bless the panthers /those motherfuckers showed people what black pride really was. In your face. son/bitch black power. Till those fools blacks were timid/The panthers said fuck tahts pastor we will put a 12 gauge in that ass/dont fuck around/rest in peace to those fools /tahts real black power/

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 24th, 2010, 4:29 am

mayugastank wrote:Since I am a little #%@& up right now/ I am gonna shoot the shit /yesterday me and my girl went shopping in the store their was a white boy that had a TALAVERA SKULL on him......it didnt bother me at all/because TALAVERA is not a chicano tatt! Chicanos werent getting TALAVERA 15 years ago. Whta bothers me is teh shit that 50 cent gots! Thta eminem gets/that sublime gets the plays on chicano gang tatts /the plays on chicano street culture/WHY THE fu-- we are asked to share everything personal to us > and not say shit fu-- that....Ninjas bitch about everything anyone steals from them WELL bow the fu-- down ESE .we started that style you get payed on loco/../.120 years we been doing it in LOS~~ its perfection loko ......we showed asians/pakis/blacks/ hwo to fly in teh face of white society.fu-- that we are better we look better/our botches fu-- like champs /we dress better /cleaner/ we get inked and wear a sparkle ass white shirt to show our tatts off/ we own this shit get the fu-- out or way/MR. MAAM...like some brother in the SOUTH /brqainwashed by some preacher ?fu-- EM....crack that white boy upside his white head/steaql his bicth and throw her to the curb. Samoan pride homey>? why you claiming crip then>>? why you getting our tatts? wheres YOUR pride .....come up with your own idea liek the japs YUKUZA ...or the muslim terrorrist who said BITCH dont fu-- with us swallow this Ill #%@&#%@ blow your ass up motherfucker. ALLAH . MOtherfucker honkey/TRG fu-- that ....dress mexican /talk black...who the fu-- are you>?Man you couldnt be you >"? You got a helluva culture props for that? why couldnt you play on some of that? teh japs did ....because when they said they were better then whites////they REALLY believed it/ its wasnt just talk/ When we said fu-- you WE REALLY BELIEVED it. Theres homeys doing life for them tatts /those patterns/ the zootsuit riots had sailors searching for chicanos with tatts down ELA. We killed 6 of those fools with bricks to the doom before anyone ever thought of defying the honkey/ GOD bless the panthers /those motherfuckers showed people what black pride really was. In your face. son/bitch black power. Till those fools blacks were timid/The panthers said fu-- tahts pastor we will put a 12 gauge in that ass/dont fu-- around/rest in peace to those fools /tahts real black power/
Dude, you are ignoring the fact, that culture is a dynamic thing. It grows over time, it changes, it adapts.
There is no such thing as a copyright on culture. If there was, chicanso would have to give back half of their culture to Spain and the other half to native americans. And the same goes for all the people in the world.
People have no clue about what culture actually means. Its not something you are born with, it is something you learn and are raised into.
You are killing me with your delusional culture-rants.
Man, you are writing in Latin Letters. INVENT YOUR OWN Alphabet!
You are speaking a european language. Why are you biting our style? Do you want to be european?
You are writing on chinese paper, use arabic numerals and use computers that have been invented by a german called Konrad Zuse. Do you want to be arabic, chinese or german?
Invent your own shit man and stop borrowing from other cultures. Have some pride and stop adopting stuff thats not your own! :mrgreen:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 24th, 2010, 4:50 am

Man, man, man, better look up Amistad, Nat Turner, etc., Better look up the Aztecs thinking Cortez was the God Quetzacaotal LOL! Better look up that white Croation starting all that Mexican Mafia that has yall sucking white dick and think ur better than your northern and black brother. We are the fuckin original, always have been always will Zoot suits, the music, language, swagger, defiance it always comes back to us. We thought Natives, Chicanos, homosexuals, women, P.rocks etc. How to fight for their rights, and we're the muthafuckas that revolutionized this bangin shit with those infamous words: BLOODS and CRIPS. Blame the Chicanos that sell game for profit, but we been givin it away for free for centuries now so miss me with that ELA PCP BS.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 24th, 2010, 11:03 am

Sentenza wrote:
Dude, you are ignoring the fact, that culture is a dynamic thing. It grows over time, it changes, it adapts.
There is no such thing as a copyright on culture. If there was, chicanso would have to give back half of their culture to Spain and the other half to native americans. And the same goes for all the people in the world.
People have no clue about what culture actually means. Its not something you are born with, it is something you learn and are raised into.
You are killing me with your delusional culture-rants.
Man, you are writing in Latin Letters. INVENT YOUR OWN Alphabet!
You are speaking a european language. Why are you biting our style? Do you want to be european?
You are writing on chinese paper, use arabic numerals and use computers that have been invented by a german called Konrad Zuse. Do you want to be arabic, chinese or german?
Invent your own shit man and stop borrowing from other cultures. Have some pride and stop adopting stuff thats not your own! :mrgreen:
/end thread

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 26th, 2010, 10:57 pm

WHATEVER MANG! WE ALL KNOW UNDER 15 years ago the patterns that are done now on every race where only done by us! We created the whole style of tattooing that is teh most popular/we took it to what it is! Before 1990 NO ONE and I MEAN NO ONE -besides a select few ( white convicts-chicanos AND chicanas) were the only ones I had ever ever ever seen getting these patterns that are done by every rapper/musician/actor/ and white kid on the streets now. How the hell another culture would react to a blatant disrepect on without any credit or even half acknowledgement getting EVRYTHING important to their cultures! JMDG says oh its stupid! Get the phug outta here your people made millions off our swag and demeanor our way of dress/our patterns and art ! MIllions G......and every one of you without blinking turns around and says THEY started it! FROM HERE On .....motown/jazz/gumbo/the civil rights movement/braids/ and everything you own belongs to us. None of those are permenant markings like OUR WAR PAINT stolen by every asian/white/black youth in this country....IMIAGOTDAMTATORS................

OH NO ! its only belongs to everyone when it doesnt belong to blacks! In that case the lettering/styles/patterns arent invented by chicanos!
Attachments
maino-album-cover-pa-large.jpg
FAKE
maino-album-cover-pa-large.jpg (107.47 KiB) Viewed 11755 times
Mi%20Querida.jpg
REAL
Mi%20Querida.jpg (16.09 KiB) Viewed 11756 times

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 26th, 2010, 11:10 pm

If we made millons off of your swag then why don't u go make millions off of your swag, oh yeah that's right, you rather make La vida loco records slangin raps instead...LOL