BEING BLACK IN A SUR VARRIO \BEING A VATO IN A BLACK HOOD???

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: BEING BLACK IN A SUR VARRIO \BEING A VATO IN A BLACK HOO

Unread post by jae » March 20th, 2005, 6:40 pm

Fatestar wrote:Some mexicans claim black hoods, and sometimes asian hoods too, and even some Crips in southern california ( inland empire... Ontario, Fontana, San Bernardino) claim Crips 13, so I dont think there are that many racial boundaries on the street its about makin money and havin that rep.
no matter where you go, lol, you keep putting this up. i'm from the IE like some of these other cats in here, so my question is still this:

WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS??? cause nobody from the IE on either website can vouch for that. I'm in Ontario myself....

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 21st, 2005, 4:48 pm

E`S`T wrote:DUDES I KNOW IN NON-TRADITIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES:
SPOOKY (BLACK)-VICTORIA PARK LOCOS
CAPONE (SOMOAN)-VICTORIA PARK LOCOS
DARSHAUN (PAKISTANIAN)-VICTORIA PARK LOCOS

LARGO (SOMOAN)-CARSON 13
JAIME (SOMOAN)-CARSON 13
SKRAPPY (PHILLIPINO)-CARSON NITECRAWLERS
KONG (SOMOAN)- ES WILMAS

BEAR (MEXICAN)-SKOTT PARK PIRU
TACO (MEXICAN)-SKOTT PARK PIRU
Darshan is a Punjabi from east India

DuarteESiderSGVX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DuarteESiderSGVX3 » March 26th, 2005, 10:27 am

that happens alot in the SGV last week ten black people got jumped by the whole school at BP High. The ten black people which are the only black ppl in the school started saying fuck the mexicans when 80% of the school is mexicna.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 28th, 2005, 12:51 pm

DuarteESiderSGVX3 wrote:that happens alot in the SGV last week ten black people got jumped by the whole school at BP High. The ten black people which are the only black ppl in the school started saying fu-- the mexicans when 80% of the school is mexicna.
*Was this before, or after they were jumped? You know what, it's probably a good thing, in a perverse sense, that mexicans are pounding on black folks in this way. How so? Because in the end, it will teach blacks that the supposed black and brown unity myth, was all along, just that: A MYTH!!

Hopefully with all this mexican/chicano hatred that is spilling onto black folks, it will finally show black folks that they have no other allies but God and themselves; and that mexicans/chicanos hatred for black people have little to do with an unction from white folks, per se, but what they (mexicans/chicanos) want to intentionally bring about...

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 29th, 2005, 7:00 am

TheReal wrote:
DuarteESiderSGVX3 wrote:that happens alot in the SGV last week ten black people got jumped by the whole school at BP High. The ten black people which are the only black ppl in the school started saying fu-- the mexicans when 80% of the school is mexicna.
*Was this before, or after they were jumped? You know what, it's probably a good thing, in a perverse sense, that mexicans are pounding on black folks in this way. How so? Because in the end, it will teach blacks that the supposed black and brown unity myth, was all along, just that: A MYTH!!

Hopefully with all this mexican/chicano hatred that is spilling onto black folks, it will finally show black folks that they have no other allies but God and themselves; and that mexicans/chicanos hatred for black people have little to do with an unction from white folks, per se, but what they (mexicans/chicanos) want to intentionally bring about...
So you really think that every race should stick to itself? That blacks should only trust themselves to each other and noone else? You're entitled to your opinion homie and i guess the facts seem to speak for themselves but i got to disagree.

Just cause you're brown doesn't mean you can't bang with black. Sure people don't tend to think that way but if you're down with someone and you will do anything for your set, you'd die with honor defending that shiit inside or outside the pen.

I can't really speak on it, but if you were a Vato claiming a black hood, then you goto the pen and switch sides... wouldn't that kind of prove that you're sly? Jumping from one side to the next. Or would it just be seen as you're accepting your race above your homies?

socprof1

Unread post by socprof1 » April 8th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Growing up in San Antonio, most of the Blood and Crip gangs were of mixed ethnicity. Most of the neighborhoods were also mixed. On the South and West side, there may have been some Latin Folk sets with racist attitudes but it didn't matter because there was no one to be racist against, the entire area was Mexican.

socprof1

Unread post by socprof1 » April 8th, 2005, 6:08 pm

In prison it was different though. Blacks and Mexicans stuck with their own. Whites were either punked by the other races or joined the extremely small white gangs. Asians usually fell in with the Mexicans. Although most groups had racist attitudes and race fights would flare up. The majority of fighting and killing was Mexican gangs against other Mexcian gangs. All Latin street gangs were swallowed by the Mexican Prison gangs in prison. Young black Bloods and Crips would fight each other on the gladiator farms, but for the most part they left each other alone throughout most of the penitentiaries.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 8th, 2005, 9:03 pm

^^^

you talk as if the whites are weak in prison, we all know thats not the case.

socprof1

Unread post by socprof1 » April 8th, 2005, 9:45 pm

Don't take things out of context. I never said whites were weak in prison. More like grossly outnumbered in Texas prisons. I said the white gangs were extremely small, so that obviously means they could hold their own.

ROOJOJR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROOJOJR » April 9th, 2005, 1:07 am

Soc you are a phony whos never done time. Its a numbers game in every pen and then in every yard, I have personally seen different yards run by whites. blacks, browns, . If you want to get racial graduate from school then fuck up and come join prison reality. Stay a joke out here cause inside your funny ways would get you smashed by one of those non-existant white cars. Im on the street by the grace of god and a stupid po but if they shoot my shit you are allways invited to hang with us lame.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 9th, 2005, 1:43 am

jbrazy5150 wrote: I know here in texas if you go to funky town (fort worth) a majority of your Damu's and Crip's are hispanic. Now if you go to Dallas its mainly blacks who bang B's and C's and the hispanics stay bangin your regular hispanic gangs.
Yeah, in Texas prisons there are a small percentage of whites and ese's who ride with the blacks when they get locked up, but best believe they gonna be boxing white prison gang members and ese gang members on a frequent basis for selling out in their opinion. I dont see how the ppl yall mentioned survive in California jails. In Tx it can happen, but b/c of the racial tension between Sur's/Whites and Norte/Blacks I dont see how an outsider can make it in the pen out that way.....

socprof1

Unread post by socprof1 » April 9th, 2005, 8:35 am

ROOJOJR wrote:Soc you are a phony whos never done time. Its a numbers game in every pen and then in every yard, I have personally seen different yards run by whites. blacks, browns, . If you want to get racial graduate from school then fu-- up and come join prison reality. Stay a joke out here cause inside your funny ways would get you smashed by one of those non-existant white cars. Im on the street by the grace of god and a stupid po but if they shoot my shit you are allways invited to hang with us lame.

You know Roo, I wish you were right. I wish I hadn't done time, but unfortunately that is not the case. I don't need to fake anything. I could care less about fluffing up street credibility on an internet website. I did time on the Garza east and Garza west units in Beeville, on the Dominguez unit in San Antonio, and on the Wallace unit in Colorado City, Texas. I was talking about the racial make-up of prisons in Texas, I never said anything about anyone running anything. If you want to get things twisted and holla and hoo-bang up on the internet, that's fine- knock yourself out. I'm not with it. By the grace of God I hope you keep your head straight and stay out of the pen, brotha.

ROOJOJR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROOJOJR » April 10th, 2005, 1:06 am

Soc I thought you were speaking on Cal so excuse me i was out of line. Here everything is written in black brown and white and I get sick of hearing about how weak we supposedly are cause inside the white thing is more unified than ever and its going to the streets in a big way. I know I dont plan on going back but if I do I will never change my loyalty and thats on my skin.

socprof1

Unread post by socprof1 » April 10th, 2005, 12:33 pm

ROOJOJR wrote:Soc I thought you were speaking on Cal so excuse me i was out of line. Here everything is written in black brown and white and I get sick of hearing about how weak we supposedly are cause inside the white thing is more unified than ever and its going to the streets in a big way. I know I dont plan on going back but if I do I will never change my loyalty and thats on my skin.
That's cool Roo, misunderstandings happen. Naw, I don't speak on places when I don't know anything about them. I don't know anything about Cali's prisons. In Texas blacks and hispanics together make up about 85% of the prison pop. And whites make up like 10%. I don't take away any respect from the white gangs, because they weren't that many, they fought that much harder and earned their respect.

In Texas there is Aryan Brotherhood and Aryan Circle. They generally didn't like each other but they stuck together when it came down to it. One was about "white pride" and the other about "white power" I forget which is which. There were also some other groups like the White Knights. What was the deal up in Cal?

I use to talk with a couple of these cats and they always said "that's on my skin"- that is an interesting phrase.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 4th, 2005, 2:42 pm

Personally i think ANY black riding with the Surs is Sellout. It's obvious they don't like us, so if you run with them do you think they REALLY like you?, if push comes to shove you gonna be a Monkey or a nigger when they get mad at you, especially if you got one of their women, then the shits REALLy gonna jump off, and you get jumped by your so-called ,"Homeboys"

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 4th, 2005, 4:07 pm

anurwarizra wrote:Personally i think ANY black riding with the Surs is Sellout. It's obvious they don't like us, so if you run with them do you think they REALLY like you?, if push comes to shove you gonna be a Monkey or a nigger when they get mad at you, especially if you got one of their women, then the shits REALLy gonna jump off, and you get jumped by your so-called ,"Homeboys"

thats BS. Blacks in Sureno hoods are treated just like any other member. ask any sureno who has blacks in their hood.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 4th, 2005, 10:00 pm

How is that when they smash on blacks in general, just because, no i don't buy that shit They may act cool, until like i said you piss them off, then you become a Black Bastard, or a fuckin monkey

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 4th, 2005, 11:41 pm

anurwarizra wrote:How is that when they smash on blacks in general, just because, no i don't buy that shit They may act cool, until like i said you piss them off, then you become a Black Bastard, or a fuckin monkey

sounds like you dont know much. not every sureno is the same and not every gang is the same. most surenos dont "smash on blacks in general" its only a small percentage of tweakers who do that stupid kinda stuff. looks like you been reading "thereal's" most lately. blacks and whites who join mexican gangs act so mexican that it dont matter to the rest of the gang that they are a different color because they are considered a homeboy just like everyone else. a "black bastard'? who actually says that???

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » June 6th, 2005, 2:43 am

29th Street, 55 Bunch, EasyRiders13 28th St Chicos, Harpys Dead End and Drifters 23 St Malos all got Black homeboys. And thats not counting the vatos who are half Raza and Black, like one of my old partners from Blythe Street. The vato from DFS23 st MLS is a good homeboy of mine and the homie is well respected in his hood. And he gets much love and respect from his homeboys from R20's NHB.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » June 7th, 2005, 11:34 pm

bms in south central got a few blacks in they hood. and one day i was talking to a sureno from TMC and he told me his hood had 4 blacks in it. The homegirls who kik it with the 4th streets in east la told me they got 1 or 2 blacks. i personally don't think its bitch shit if a black dude gets into an ese hood. as long as he don't start dissing blaks and act like he anin't even black. I heard of a black dude from florence that im not gonna say his name used to hit up fuck niggaz and bang on blacks like he hated them. Thats bitch shit to me

chi_lord5

Unread post by chi_lord5 » June 11th, 2005, 7:44 pm

in chicago its more different all of our gangs are mixed except gaylords<<<<<ppl but most dnt like blacks/latinos. Theyre like racist bangers. but it is very common for a black 2 b a latin king or a p.r/mexican 2 be a vice lord or gd.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 22nd, 2005, 11:20 pm

Down here surs and crips is tight and got respect for each other and there all from LA.Mexicans down some get down with crip and start there own chapter but that shit is stupid blaccs and browns fightin.I got respect for browns these dumb ass folks are lettin the shit from jail affect there life of course you gonna get in to it with someone of another race your in jail.

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 28th, 2007, 5:04 pm

ROOJOJR wrote:Soc I thought you were speaking on Cal so excuse me i was out of line. Here everything is written in black brown and white and I get sick of hearing about how weak we supposedly are cause inside the white thing is more unified than ever and its going to the streets in a big way. I know I dont plan on going back but if I do I will never change my loyalty and thats on my skin.
BS -EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN TO THE PEN WILL TELL YOU WHITES SURVIVE IN THE PEN IN CALI CUZ OF MEXICANS NOT DESPITE MEXICANS-THE FAMOUS RIOT IN PELICAN BAY WERE DUDE GOT KILLED HAD WHITES AND SURENOS BANGING ON BLACKS -AND THERE IS ALOT OF UNITY WITH BROWNS AND WHITES-SAW A VIDEO WERE 2 MEMBERS OF THE AB AND AN EME WERE KILLING A WHITEGUY TOGETHER-THOMAS SILVERSTEIN THE MOST INFAMOUS AB MEMBER IN THE FEDS COMMITTED THE MURDER THAT WOULD EVENTUALLY MAKE HIM THE MOST SECURE PRISONER IN US HISTORY-ON BEHALF OF THE EME ON A DC BLACK GANG MEMBER--IVE BEEN IN SITUATIONS WERE A SMALL GROUP OF WHITES 5-6 WERE GONNA GET RODE ON BY THE BROTHAS AND ONLY STOPPED CUZ THE SURENOS ARMED UP TO BACK THEIR PLAY-HAD THE SURENOS NOT BEEN THERE THE WHITES WOULDA BEEN DINNER-YOU MAKING IT SOUND AS IF WHITEBOYZ DONT NEED SURENOS AND RIDE ON THEIR OWN AND THATS BS-THEIR ARE WHITE RIDERS TO BE SURE BUT THE ODDS ARE AGAINST THEM -WHITES MAKE IT OUT ALIVE IN CALI-ARIZONA-TEXAS-NEVADA-NEW MEXICO BECAUSE IF THEY ARE MAN ENOUGH TO STAND THEIR GROUND THE SURENOS WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEIR BACK--YOUR POST PUMPING UP WHITEBOYS KINDA TELLS ME YOU AINT EVER REALLY BEEN DOWN.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » October 2nd, 2007, 6:15 am

Actually ROOJOJR has good reason to pump up the whiteboyz!
If you study the MM you would know that they take orders from a hierarchy of white based mafia types, Irish mobs, Russian gangsters, and Albanians.
These mafia types, and in some cases politicians channel money through fake programs that allow the money to make its way to MM leaders. These white based mafia types are the true controller of the drug trade, not blacks and not surenos!

There are a few black surenos, they are usually in it based on tradition. Many will tell you, “We’ll my brother was a sureno,” or “my pops was a sureno!” When you bring up some of the racism with surenos or the whole prison segregation shit, it doesn’t seem to faze them? Many of these dudes grew up together, so their familia is their hood.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 3rd, 2007, 12:01 pm

In juvi there was a black foo from the Longos and them Longos are nigga killas. It was weird seeing a black guy say homes all the time with no accent.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 12:49 am

when it balls down to race bangin and claimin a hood or set thats not of your kind ..........you will get dealt with first as a traitor , and that is not a good feeling , like your own family trying to kill you , with deep hatred ....you can not turn on your own bloodlne /people ..

if you are then may death come quick for you !!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 8th, 2007, 1:31 am

There are some good questions in this discussion, but many of the answers/post are pure speculation and some is quite entertaining...

I can only speak of Cali so don't confuse this with Texas, New York or anywhere else...

Whites are 'sort of weak', they roll with Sureno in most prisons, but on some yards like Susanville there are enough tough/racist whites to handle their own car... but thats rare...

Asians usually try to stick with their own, but more often than not, they are forced to roll under Sureno as well. On some yards, rarely, they will be split, some get along with Blacks, others Sureno. Keep in mind you have Asians Crips and Bloods.. so in some sense, its about the Gang, not race.. Cambodians and Vietnamese will often try to run their own program and defy the Southernors... but they aren't deep enough to go to war with any one race and Blacks won't support them in a racial riot..

There are still Blacks who are Sureno.. and still Mexican Crips and Pirus in the pen... Only online have I seen people say they can't survive.. well show me some that are dead because of it?

Like someone said, those are usually the downest members... they usually have to excell past the rest and/or prove their loyalty to the adapated race... Everybodybody know the NHP's have Tacos.. and there are also about 5 mexicans from 60s in the pen... these are just two examples, there are many more, especially from Dodge City Crips..

There use to be alot of Chicano East Coast but you don't see that anymore...

Now in 96 I seen a white boy claiming 118 East Coast Crips.. heavy pressure from the South Siders caused the Whites to move on him... beat him real good... the Black threw a meeting, but dude was from the Valley, never lived in East Coast hood before.. so the Blacks would not support him... the White Boys got him again, broke his hip, ribs, and jaw..

Most Black sureno will not talk to you at all for fear of discipline, mistrust...

I too, would like to hear how these guys feel claiming a gang of opposite race when the racial pedo jumps off... like someone said, these should be the first to get their heads chopped off.. then again, you joined the gang for your turf, your homies, your flag, not race. If you joined for the race or racial pedo, then obviously you ARE a traitor and not loyal to one of or both of your parents..

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » October 20th, 2007, 11:36 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"]There are some good questions in this discussion, but many of the answers/post are pure speculation and some is quite entertaining...

I can only speak of Cali so don't confuse this with Texas, New York or anywhere else...

Whites are 'sort of weak', they roll with Sureno in most prisons, but on some yards like Susanville there are enough tough/racist whites to handle their own car... but thats rare...

Asians usually try to stick with their own, but more often than not, they are forced to roll under Sureno as well. On some yards, rarely, they will be split, some get along with Blacks, others Sureno. Keep in mind you have Asians Crips and Bloods.. so in some sense, its about the Gang, not race.. Cambodians and Vietnamese will often try to run their own program and defy the Southernors... but they aren't deep enough to go to war with any one race and Blacks won't support them in a racial riot..

I have never seen an asian roll with surs on any yard I've been on unless they are down with a sur barrio. When I was last in county we had an asian in our holding tank because they don't put them with surs, I believe MM has green lighted asian gangs in general right? Most Asians, Somoans, and even Puerto Ricans, Cubans, either roll with blacks or get put in a special needs/non politics yard. I ain't never seen them with Surs.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 20th, 2007, 12:12 pm

Only asians who roll with ss are asians in sur gangs. The main ones that are in sur gangs are the flips. Viets may kick it with the sur but the asians consider them backstabbers and dont trust them. If anything, the asians are cool with the blacks more than the ss. Yea the mexican mafia put a green light on all asian and islander gangs because of one asian race, the crazy ass cambodians! What yall know about Long Beach?!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 21st, 2007, 9:09 am

u seems to hate vietnamese people lololol backstabbers lol whats your race ///???
chinese corean or kmhai ????
lolol yeah lololo anyway who gives a fucc as long as ur enemie bite the dust
at least vietnamese people are the only country that did put in much work on uncle sam gengis khan the french the chinese the kmher maaan so far who ever won a full scale war with the usa ????
a small ass country with a big asss heart and leaders that know how to use their brain im partly viet but also im cuban and im proud of my mix lololol
u must be one of them korean racist as fucc
:roll:

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » October 21st, 2007, 7:05 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Only asians who roll with ss are asians in sur gangs. The main ones that are in sur gangs are the flips. Viets may kick it with the sur but the asians consider them backstabbers and dont trust them. If anything, the asians are cool with the blacks more than the ss. Yea the mexican mafia put a green light on all asian and islander gangs because of one asian race, the crazy ass cambodians! What yall know about Long Beach?!
Exactly. I've only seen Flips in Sur gangs as well. Other then that Asians either kick it with the blacks or they most likely are in special needs.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 21st, 2007, 8:30 pm

bgcasper wrote:u must be one of them korean racist as mess
right, calling someone a racist and saying "you must be in [this race]" really proves your point :roll:

on a side note, I think you're losing some of your English reading comprehension and writing ability.