Gang war in northern europe

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Gang war in northern europe

Unread post by iboy » October 9th, 2011, 2:12 pm

i heard there was a truce between Hells angels and bandidos in germany, but the gang war is still hot in denmark it have been for years now, anybody heard of it?

bimbolena
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Stockholm

Re: Gang war in northern europe

Unread post by bimbolena » February 10th, 2012, 4:03 am

I'm from Sweden but I don't think so. Here in Sweden it's maybe the Outlaws that fight for territory like. Hells Angles bombed oe of their club houses a few years ago. But I don't think there is any war going on like.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » February 27th, 2012, 3:52 pm

bimbolena wrote:I'm from Sweden but I don't think so. Here in Sweden it's maybe the Outlaws that fight for territory like. Hells Angles bombed oe of their club houses a few years ago. But I don't think there is any war going on like.
Im talking about denmark not sweden.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 14th, 2012, 7:09 am

iboy wrote:i heard there was a truce between Hells angels and bandidos in germany
Truce is fake, believe me. I am from an Bandido infected place and rumor has it they fillin up their stash. They had some some fights last days and it seems something big is comin up. We'll see...

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » April 14th, 2012, 11:15 am

HungryWolf wrote:
iboy wrote:i heard there was a truce between Hells angels and bandidos in germany
Truce is fake, believe me. I am from an Bandido infected place and rumor has it they fillin up their stash. They had some some fights last days and it seems something big is comin up. We'll see...
Well thats what i heard in the media, but thanks for the head up!

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 24th, 2012, 11:19 pm

All Bandidos Club houses got busted on the weekend. Several ppl were arrested. One time says it's to prevent a new upcoming biker war.

Another interesting thing is, that the big clubs haven taken over most of the countries weed plantations. You can see that when your dope is done more heavy with "brikos". Thats some material to increase the weight to sell for higher prices. It is nearly impossible to get clean weed these days.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » April 27th, 2012, 10:09 am

HungryWolf wrote:All Bandidos Club houses got busted on the weekend. Several ppl were arrested. One time says it's to prevent a new upcoming biker war.

Another interesting thing is, that the big clubs haven taken over most of the countries weed plantations. You can see that when your dope is done more heavy with "brikos". Thats some material to increase the weight to sell for higher prices. It is nearly impossible to get clean weed these days.
Yeah your right! but its not like that in UK,France,Denmark,Sweden ( from what i know of ) the bikers are big bosses but they got competitions in denmark and sweden. But im pretty sure your right, in UK and france there is alot of other gangs. But im not sure about germany though you know some about the gang scene down there`?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 27th, 2012, 1:30 pm

Na, we ain't got no gangs down here. Crime goes hand in hand with the bikers and the immigrant criminals. But I am just talking about bigger deals, you know. As far as you define a gang there r none. We have smaller groups of individuals that do lots o robberies, small time deals and stuff, but that ain't gang stuff. The only gangs that I know (looking at it from the science point of view where a gang is a group of three or more individuals that commit crime under a certain name) r the bikers and some football groups. Organized crime doesn't count coz they show no gang behaviour.
The reason the bikers down here r so deep is coz they recruit from anywhere. The bikers will make no difference whom they pick – immigrants, soccer hoolies, small time thugs, martial artist and even former skinheads and neo nazis r welcome the same. As for everybody wants to be a biker these days they have a huge potential. And it doesn't make any difference if you own a bike. It's all about numbers.
I mean there r exceptions; e.g. there is a huge gang in Mannheim down south from where I live. They called "The Black Jackets". Formed in the 80s as a bunch of immigrant kids they still exist today and are going strong. But even them do act and imitate the fashion and cultural style of a MC. Gangs r no role models today anymore. At least not here in Germany. Best example is the Mongols MC. Most of their chapters consist of immigrant kids that have grown up. The former Berlin chapter was all made up of Arabian thugs that didn't drive no bikes at all. It's the same with Gremium MC Cologne. If you r looking for anything close to a street gang than u might find few in Cologne or Berlin, but they don't have any big time weight in Germany.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 27th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Sorry, have to correct myself. We do have some gangs. Especially in Cologne and Hamburg Harburg. In Cologne they have several little clicks, Hamburg seems to have one bigger gang (forgot their name) and there might also be some in Frankfurt. But, as I said, they run no big stuff and r subordinated to the bikers. Might be different in some places but if u have a look at the bigger picture, this is it.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » April 28th, 2012, 4:45 am

real talk right there! well the bikers is also the number 1 in scandinavia but things has changed there is alot of new crews and gangs.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » April 28th, 2012, 5:12 am

Hungy wolf is correct with his info

also in germany
there are mafia like organziations like the Mhallamiye-Kurdish familes, which are big into drugs, prostitution etc.
and they got big pull in the streets in some citys too

some of the younger family members of these kurdish/arabic families are also members of biker clubs,
in some cases high ranking ones.........this is a powerful combination

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 28th, 2012, 5:07 pm

There are some small time immigrant gangs in Berlin too and have been since a while, but they are mostly not into major crimes, just confused kids who hang out, get high and get into fights....

Here is a doc on them in the 1980s.
Back then they even had their own gang styles, Jackets, names all that shit.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 29th, 2012, 6:18 am

natur wrote: there are mafia like organziations like the Mhallamiye-Kurdish familes, which are big into drugs, prostitution etc.
and they got big pull in the streets in some citys too
Some of them were the Mongols MC Berlin which I was talking about. The Mongols Germany had some big trouble with their club. I think they r off the scene, coz like the former president said the original South California Mongols didn't want no Muslims in the club. C?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 29th, 2012, 6:28 am

Sentenza wrote: Here is a doc on them in the 1980s.
Back then they even had their own gang styles, Jackets, names all that shit.
Yeah, the good old 80s. Gang scene in Germany was big in these days. Remember the guys from Kiel? Kneipenterroristen, Tigers, Blue Brothers and all the other retards? Running around with guns, baseball bats, knifes and stuff, having a good time. That scene somehow descended in the late 90s when Techno came up and formed a big drug abusing party society. Before that I remember myself hanging out with a bunch of guys on a playground somewhere in the city getting drunk and causing trouble. We even had a name (which was the name of the playground). That was the case with all the clicks of the city, they were just called the name of their hangout-place. We were all so antisocial to the core, makes me still laugh today. It all ended up with a split. Some became ravers, some hooligans (like me), some skinheads and some just dropped out. But the majority became ravers. A funny time, school of the streets, ya know?

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » April 30th, 2012, 1:56 am

[/quote]
Before that I remember myself hanging out with a bunch of guys on a playground somewhere in the city getting drunk and causing trouble. We even had a name (which was the name of the playground). That was the case with all the clicks of the city, they were just called the name of their hangout-place.[/quote]

good old times.... i´m really out of this street shit but i think thats still more or less the case with thsese little clicks who come and go, they are allway called the guys from so and so (their spot)

and you will allways have the rivalries between different parts of the city .
dont know if this still is true but i´ve noticed in the past with different nationalities
that when they have enough numbers they can get racist against another group of immigrants
mostly its turks vs russians because they the deepest immigrant groups in germany
i know in kologne they had/have a war between arabs and turks ove who control the kölner ringe (the spot in kologne where all the discos are at)
some tv programs even had documentaries about this war and how both groups operate

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 30th, 2012, 4:35 am

HungryWolf wrote: Some of them were the Mongols MC Berlin which I was talking about. The Mongols Germany had some big trouble with their club. I think they r off the scene, coz like the former president said the original South California Mongols didn't want no Muslims in the club. C?
Im not sure about that, because Bandidos and Hells Angels in Germany and especially in Berlin are full of Muslims.
Also the Black Jackets in Mannheim have plenty of them. They are also into rap music recently.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by natur » April 30th, 2012, 10:19 am

i think wolf wanted to say that he has allready talked on the subjekt
not that its only the geman mongols chapter which is full of muslims

and wasnt that mongols chapter from bremen?
and wasnt it mostly miris ?
or am i thinking of a whole different chapter

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 1st, 2012, 9:57 am

oh ok, my bad...

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 2nd, 2012, 12:21 am

Yeah, I was just talking about the Mongols. I can't say if this is 100% true, but at last this is what their former president said. But, you never know, coz he is out in bad... :lol:

Sentenza, I know they have lots of Muslims in the clubs. Especially the "new" Hells Angels chapter Turkey, which are former Bandidos. Man, I's really like to know what was behind that deal.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 2nd, 2012, 12:37 am

natur wrote:and you will allways have the rivalries between different parts of the city .
dont know if this still is true but i´ve noticed in the past with different nationalities
that when they have enough numbers they can get racist against another group of immigrants
mostly its turks vs russians because they the deepest immigrant groups in germany
That's true. Where the turks had power in numbers, the Russians where crazy as f*#k. I hung out with some of them and nearly all where addicted to H and coke. They'd do anything to get their fix. And then you had those guys who did those prearranged fights, you know, hooligan style. 30 against 30, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Just with one slight difference: They had nothing to do with football and they used weapons. I had big respect for them, coz their whole mindset was absolute hardcore. They had some hatred for the turks and Muslims in general but that didn't prevent them from buying their stuff from them. You know, racism only goes that far.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 2nd, 2012, 9:39 am

HungryWolf wrote:The former Berlin chapter was all made up of Arabian thugs that didn't drive no bikes at all.
That's the story of the Mongols around Europe, I think. The whole club is a joke as an MC club. Half of the guys don't even have bikes. Or then they have some Japanese bikes. And isn't the Mongol President of Sweden like a snitch or did he protected some pedophile member of the club or something? Can't remember right now...
HungryWolf wrote:
Here in Finland it seems that all these immigrant boys that sell weed, spray hair spray to make it look better and weight more. Then it just sparks when you light it up and taste very bad. Some time ago one guy I know happened to buy some of that weed from some Somalian boys, got mad about it when he realized what he had bought, and basically went to those boys house and toke all the weed and money they had and told them never sell that kind of shit anymore... Now those boys are saying that no one won't sell that kind of weed anymore around this part of the city, because it causes too much problems for the sellers.... But yea, seems to be a trend around Europe right now. What a shame...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 2nd, 2012, 3:52 pm

punamusta wrote:
That's the story of the Mongols around Europe, I think. The whole club is a joke as an MC club. Half of the guys don't even have bikes. Or then they have some Japanese bikes. And isn't the Mongol President of Sweden like a snitch or did he protected some pedophile member of the club or something? Can't remember right now...
In Berlin or better yet all of germany its because of the sheer numbers immigrants can supply to the MC's. And they want to control the drug trade and the red light district.
And the turkish chapter that switched from Bandidos to Hells Angels, that can be seen in the rap video i posted was known to kick some serious ass, thats why they set up some kind of deal to make them switch sides.

What i dont understand though: I would consider switching sides to the arch enemy as a total traitor move and i am wondering wether their reputation suffered from that.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 2nd, 2012, 10:53 pm

Sentenza wrote:What i dont understand though: I would consider switching sides to the arch enemy as a total traitor move and i am wondering wether their reputation suffered from that.
Whow, that's a difficult question. You gotta see that from two sides. Their personal reputation for violence didn't change and them switching sides for money or whatever makes it even more hardcore, coz if u got offered money for that u gotta be a serious motherf#$+er, u know. Makes em even more notorious. But on the other side their loyalty is weak. The Bandidos hate them for switching side. They are out on bad and have a green light on them. They gonna be a lone chapter that takes care of their own. But the fact that they are still around proof that they can do that.
I guess there might be a lot of suspiciousness among the Angels concerning the Turkey Nomads. Once they go weak, they might prey on them.
However, I would consider switching sides always a weak move, but I also don't know the background, so I would speak no evil.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 3rd, 2012, 1:50 pm

Btw. puna, good to see that you are still alive. 8)

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » May 4th, 2012, 10:36 am

Sentenza wrote:
punamusta wrote:
In Berlin or better yet all of germany its because of the sheer numbers immigrants can supply to the MC's.
But isn't there also in Germany all kinds of support clubs for the actual MC clubs? I mean, support clubs where you don't have to own a bike. Here the MC clubs have these support groups where people don't necessary have even the vests, but rather just hoodies. And then in the future, when you do have a bike, you can become a member of the actual "mother" club. But maybe being a member of some support group or "street soldier" group isn't that nice as it is to be a member of the real "mother" group with the vests and all the reputation.... and of course some people might have such a hard reputation that these MC clubs are willing to patch them even though they wouldn't own a bike....
Sentenza wrote:Btw. puna, good to see that you are still alive. 8)
Yea, I'm still alive, but this site seems to been a little dead for a while now...... :)

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » May 4th, 2012, 10:42 am

But I have to say that this Turkey chapter switchings sides is very interesting thing... I've never heard of anything like that before. That a whole chapter just hops from a one club to another. And especially between these two arch enemies. I have to say that if I'd be a HA member, I personally would have a hard time on trusting these guys. Knowing that they can switch sides just like that if someone offers more money or some other benefits...

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » May 4th, 2012, 10:32 pm

That's true. They are walking a thin line between treason and honor. But on the other hand you never know that's the real deal behind all this. I heared another rumor that has it they switched sides because the Bandidos have former Neo-Nazis and Skinheads in their ranks.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » June 12th, 2012, 2:38 am

Hey iboy, could you tell us what's going on in this one?

THX!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 12th, 2012, 10:03 am

The leader of the Berlin chapter of the Hells Angels has been shot and is in critical condition. He was shot in the heart.

http://www.mopo.de/regional/angriff-auf ... 52954.html

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » June 12th, 2012, 10:23 am

Yeah, heared that too. He was also deep with the BFC Hooligans so this is a major shock not only for the HA Berlin. He has survived until now but will stay paralyzed if he does it. Maybe I'll get some more news tonight...

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » July 1st, 2012, 5:43 pm

HungryWolf wrote:Hey iboy, could you tell us what's going on in this one?

THX!
It was because the Hells angels support group ak81 had a member in the court for the murder of a member of the tingbjerg group, and then the TBG ( ting bjerg group ) showed up and the the ak81 tried to start fight with the TBG but they couldnt get to them.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 4th, 2012, 2:01 pm

I didnt find a more apporpriate thread, so im posting it here.

Rap and Motorcycle Clubs is becoming common sight in Germany. Here are a few examples.

And yes, these guys are all official.