Jay Severin on Mexicans

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Jay Severin on Mexicans

Unread post by ~J~ » October 21st, 2011, 11:31 pm

Something that has been on my mind...

Apparently degrading Mexicans is almost as acceptable as sh*ting on Muslims in the US.

I was thinking about Black and Brown tension and Katt Williams ignorance/out right disrespect for a part of Mexican history comes to mind on a show he did in Phoenix but I don't hold sh*t talking comedian like him to a very high level of social awareness.

This sh*t below is the real problem.....

I know this echos similar thoughts or passive aggressive feelings from many that sympathize with Jay Severin on the view of Mexicans in general, especially the ones that are illegal immigrants, from many people of which are White-Americans but even worst are these so-called White Christians.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Jay Severin on Mexicans

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 22nd, 2011, 6:36 am

@ J-It's brain washing playa. This is the same thing that was done to African Americans forever or at least my lifetime. Since the immigration issues have been put on the forefront, and after 911, the Muslim Community and the Hispanic Community were put in the crosshairs by the Media and the politicians. That's why you see the media bashing and the increased profiling. Welcome to our World.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 11th, 2011, 5:50 pm

And this is what blacks talk about when they tell other minorities especially Latinos who share alot of our hoods, the people in power don't love you don't matter if you have white in you or your family this country will use you and then abuse you. Latinos have to get more vocal in some folks ass, people bitch about AL Sharpton or blacks and say they complain alot, but if you don't make a ruckus they'll walk all over you in public.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 11th, 2011, 5:57 pm

From Youtube:

@tangjkd Whte people are dumb ?? I want to remind you that when Europeans cross the Ocean into America they had technology, guns etc .. Mexicans had no idea what a wheel was... and they were living in forest and dancing around fires.. Mexicans are lucky to even be alive.. white people could of exterminate them for good.. and trust me if Europeans did not cross the Oceans Mexicans would still be what they always were..WILD UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE ;).. Europeans advanced over time..Native people not..

EuropeanGuy87 1 month ago

I really don't understand this thought process from some whites...THey're version of history is really off-kilter. They seem to think they just progressed by themselves and introduced blacks. Asians, NAtives, etc. to civilization and the good life, and that's how they justify their people's atrocities, but yet blacks, mexicans and everyone else are criminals and that their native lands were the cesspools they are now, when in fact most of these places were doing really well before Europeans came and messed things up with their greed and entitlement. Really sick stuff.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » November 12th, 2011, 4:47 am

This guy Jay Severin is a piece of shit! Unfortunately, there are many people that have shows(media) who are racists. This guy, micael savage, rush limbauh and others. The thing is, they can't get anyone to watch or listen unless thay say some stupid shit that creates some type of anger and drama. As usual they make these comments without any facts and it's all their personal opinions. I always wonder how we have all of these gangsters roaming are communities that kill there own races and others for disrespecting them or their hood. However, people insult our races, our communities, nationalaties, women and us as a people and they walk around care free. By no means am I encouraging or saying that people should do something to this guy, because everyone has the right to their opinion, good, bad or indifferent. However, our young people (primarily Black & Mexican) kill each other everyday for reasons of disrespect, for reasons far less aggregious than this. Why is this?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » November 13th, 2011, 11:12 pm

I really don't understand this thought process from some whites...
i dont understand the thought process of some nonwhites.... I guess it goes hand in hand, you guys have your retards and we have ours :)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 13th, 2011, 11:26 pm

Yep, just are retards don't take peoples whole continents/ countries over kill millions, enslave etc. Then act holy and talk about laws and such

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » November 13th, 2011, 11:41 pm

Yep, just are retards don't take peoples whole continents/ countries over kill millions, enslave etc. Then act holy and talk about laws and such
I dont know of many retarded people capable of even managing the logistics of a campagn required of that magnitude....

THey're version of history is really off-kilter
This is more along the lines of retarded white people that i thought you meant. People who have a skewed up version of history...... Thats what i thought you meant as being retarded...

Just like i think some peoples kids are retarded for the fact that they have generated a great deal of animosity towards me their whole lives because of the colour of my skin.... And some people feel they are entitled to being given stuff...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » November 14th, 2011, 9:52 am

Im curious, exactly what specific laws dont you like?

Do you not like the right of anyone to practice their own religon freely in North America? It aint perfect but id rather be a muslim in America than a Christian in Egypt?

Do you not like our rules about how women are treated as our equals? MAn ive been to Korea and ive seen men beat the shit out of their women in public free from the law...
Then act holy and talk about laws and such
I dont see laws against interracial dating, i dont see laws preventing nonwhites from entering our countries, i dont see laws saying a nonwhite doesnt have the same rights as a white... Theres no law preventing you from learning and engaging in debate online....Im talking about now today... You make it sound like your still working in the feilds making no wage...

You know what also, Western Society isnt perfect but its one of the best systems we have in the world. You can basically damn near do whatever the fuck you want in our society. A black man has more oppourtunity in America, than a Christian man of any colour has in Saudi Arabia... If you dont like the laws white people have in place right now, and if you especially dont the fact white people are happy to be living in this society than i suggest you move out of the country or petition your governor to reinstate Jim Crow laws....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 14th, 2011, 10:45 am

Lol you sound like a pacified jay severin, our laws and our country, yadan yadan yada. It's not your country, or your land it's the natives, and if you justify the war and genocide or whatever else means were used to take this lands on the backs of other people, you surely won't have a problem when Mexicans move freely into AmeriyUca how they want, Natives and Blacks not liking white folk, Chinese plotting on their come up, minorities beating up and plotting whites etc.

Lol get out of your ciuntries...only if u get out of our countries and put everything back you took from them.
It's funny you're not every white but when it comes time for the privlige and honor u turn into a regular get out of my stolen country rush limbaugh type.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » November 14th, 2011, 11:35 am

Lol you sound like a pacified jay severin,
Wow thanks perongregory for telling me how i sound and for reassuring me that im something/someone i didnt even know i was.... I can go on and tell you what i think you sound like, but i wasnt raised to point fingers and say thats the bad guy.... Thanks for calling me a pacifist i was thinking youd call me a cracka and that stuff.....
It's not your country, or your land it's the natives
Ive had this discussion with Native Americans of different backgrounds and the majority of people from those backgrounds say that yes Canada is my country just the same as its theirs, yes it is also my land because i was born and raised here just the same as someone who would be black, asian native american and living here. The only thing we agreed that the natives and i dont share is a common heritage which anchors our identity to different culture.... Most natives i talk to just want a fair deal from the government, they dont want me off of turtle island.... And most natives i see being aggressive to me as a white person are the same ones that lash out at other Natives born outside the reserves of the natives lashing out at me...
and if you justify the war and genocide or whatever else means were used to take this lands on the backs of other people
So then if you have no problem with you gangster buddies terrorizing whites... Are you saying that you are justifying the way whites acting in the past to justify the actions of your buddies? So its easier for you to turn a blind eye? Im not sure what to make of this comment? I know your not saying im justifying anything done in the past but i think you want me to slip and say i do, im not sure.... And i dont care about Mexicans going to America, i spent 4 months last year in the country and i had a awesome time. Mabye if they brought there good tasting cheap beer with them, they might have an easier time joining american society.....
It's funny you're not every white but when it comes time for the privlige and honor u turn into a regular get out of my stolen country rush limbaugh type.
Which country was stolen from you? America? i thought you were black, not native american...... Privilage and honour? That shit comes with money where iam from, the fact your white doesnt mean shit. Minorities in my country are really rich. The parents of my black friends made me look like i was raised in the ghetto... I see chinese kids get handed stuff like cars to drive to school in, while im taking the bus or was walking..... I could go on as im sure you can but we both know its pointless to make mention of this this far into what we know about each other....
Lol get out of your ciuntries...only if u get out of our countries and put everything back you took from them.
So does that mean, we should all move back to the old world? Including you, the person talking on behalf of the natives? No ones going back anywhere, were here to stay.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 15th, 2011, 2:09 am

You just typed a bunch of shit. If you agree basically with what I'm saying then why'd you even respond. My point is there is a fucked up dichotomy in the white population the dominant population, the supposed creators, masters of this society and civilization...THey seem to forget about how they came to rule the world and especially N. America, when they confront minorities about their bad and so-called bad behavior, but when these whites are reminded of how they came to dominance they're are many excuses about the past, and how everything is rectified, or the worst - how minorities should go back to their country.

If you steal something or acquire it through ill means and hold it for a lengthy time it might become known as yours for a while but in the minds of those who were on the ill side of that transaction you're still a thief, possibly a murderer, and most definitely a liar and when you come with the extra BS about how someone is doing you wrong for "your" property you become a hypocrite. That's my point about white folks like that, but you had to come in here trying to defend these kind of folks. If you don't agree with Jay Severin and that mind state we wouldn't even be going back and forth.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » November 18th, 2011, 12:45 pm

perongregory wrote:From Youtube:

@tangjkd Whte people are dumb ?? I want to remind you that when Europeans cross the Ocean into America they had technology, guns etc .. Mexicans had no idea what a wheel was... and they were living in forest and dancing around fires.. Mexicans are lucky to even be alive.. white people could of exterminate them for good.. and trust me if Europeans did not cross the Oceans Mexicans would still be what they always were..WILD UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE ;).. Europeans advanced over time..Native people not..

EuropeanGuy87 1 month ago
Interesting, I didn't know Mexicans existed before the Spaniards' arrival to America..lol. Youtube's finest, the last thing you should take seriously is a youtube comment.

Severin is an idiotic radio talk host who suffers from oral diarrhea. Just toss him into the same heap of trash with Bill Maher and those other ignorant fools. Not even worth listening to or wasting time on. But I have to say thanks for posting a Young Turks episode that I can stand to watch.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 5th, 2011, 1:06 pm

i defended myself perongregory. I replied because i believe in my opinion your hatred for white people know no bounds.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 5th, 2011, 1:10 pm

i know of your society and the injustices your people suffered but i know mine better and i know that when you lump white people together you include me. We have treated the natives of my country better than your society and damn near every other country in the Americas thats a fact.... My family immigrated to this country after the oppresive whites made their dime. In my opinion if i were living off of the spoils of conquest, i wouldnt be the blue collar white man damn near holding onto a descent way of life that ive had to slave for.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 5th, 2011, 1:26 pm

my hatred for white people knows no bounds...That made me crack me up. Who has time to hate on white people? Pointing out racism from whites isn't hating white people. You didn't say anything about the kind of whites I was speaking on those who say well you got fucked so what, we didn't follow the rules but you have to. That's BS. Just cuz I point it out doesn't mean I hate anyone. And if you're slaving under the "white man" in his white county to be an average white, you shouldn't be arguing with me, you should be there all the way with me, but it's people like you that keep shit at a race level because you automatically in trying to defend your whiteness which in it's complexity holds alot of negative shit, makes it poor white/middle class white against poor minority/middle class minority. It is a class issue at the end but race is a primary buttress, and unfortunately for minorities our complexity is relegated to nothingness we are one monolithic people who usually get lumped with our negative behavior, and unfortunately for whites your complexity allows for that sordid history to always hang over your head whether your Irish, British, French, Italian, Cajun, a redneck, Jewish, Canadian, etc. You've come under the white label.

If it were different then

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 5th, 2011, 1:35 pm

i think i did speak about the kind of white people i meant. I talked about myself and described who i was and im defending myself and my family because i know who we are and who iam. I hate oppresion too, but ive taken your commenst to encompess all white people