If you Khmer check in!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
swiften
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: buena park

If you Khmer check in!

Unread post by swiften » January 25th, 2012, 2:10 am

sup man just wanna see how many khmer peeps on this board. If you Khmer throw it up!! hah

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: If you Khmer check in!

Unread post by alexalonso » April 7th, 2013, 7:01 pm

swiften wrote:sup man just wanna see how many khmer peeps on this board. If you Khmer throw it up!! hah
what is Khmer people?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 7th, 2013, 7:42 pm

khmer is the name used to design the ethnic majority of cambodia or kampuchea a small country located between vietnam and thailand who been thru hell and had big refugees exode in the 80's that went in france and all over usa mostly long beach they are the trg's main race along with viet and lao all those are acient french coloni from south east asia .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 7th, 2013, 7:48 pm

khmer people have a very acient culture and are very fearless warrior because they do have powerfull ancerstor builder of angkor wat one of worlds marvel they had a very divine culture with real majic believe me real real powerfull spirit are enforcing those protections their ancestors were engage in spiritual war practise with yantra who are bulletproof tatoos and really and i wirness it first hand those tatoo are blade proof !!!bullet i dint c it yet but blade i experience it firsst hand got few video on yutube

swiften
What city do you live in now?: buena park

Unread post by swiften » August 21st, 2013, 1:09 am

alexalonso wrote:
swiften wrote:sup man just wanna see how many khmer peeps on this board. If you Khmer throw it up!! hah
what is Khmer people?

If a Cambodian person was to ask another Cambodian person what he is he would say he is Khmer get it? :lol:

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 21st, 2013, 4:07 am

@swiften- please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Khmer was in reference to the government that was in Cambodia, called the Kmer Rouge(sp?), under the leadership of pol pot. I thought that he was somewhat hated for the mass killings and that was the reason for the mass exodus that occured during his reign, or am I wrong?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 21st, 2013, 4:50 am

[quote="Quepolo3"]@swiften- please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Khmer was in reference to the government that was in Cambodia, called the Kmer Rouge(sp?), under the leadership of pol pot. I thought that he was somewhat hated for the mass killings and that was the reason for the mass exodus that occured during his reign, or am I wrong?[/quote]you wrong this name existed before and its the name of an ethno linguistik group in cambdogdia there is other thenik groupe but khmer or khmai like they pronounce it are the majority ...the red khmer are like viet cong is like to say viet comes from viet cong not the word viet existed before the viet cong same for khmer

GeeKz
What city do you live in now?: Melbourne

Unread post by GeeKz » November 11th, 2017, 1:26 am

4 years late; better late than never, right bruv?
Khmer muay chiet.

Typing muay made me want to point something out. Thai's claim they created muay thai hundreds of years ago. However it only became Thailand within the last Century. Otherwise known by "Siam". So if they're claiming it's lineage from centuries ago, it ought to be called "Muay Siam". However it ain't. So suck it. Hahaha just my two cent.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 18th, 2017, 4:19 am

obviousily u dont know shit ..u dont even know why siem riep is called that way ...you dont shit people ignorant tryin to build up theori out of their stupid idears are the problem of noaday ...in case your stupid ass didnt know the kingdom of siam and the one of jayavarna was one and the same until a inside war broke the two side so as far as muay thai krabi krabang i bet u dont even know what it is well all those arts are from the same source and the separation of those two kingdom wasnt 100 or even 500 years ago we talkin about ancient time dum ass

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 18th, 2017, 4:21 am

its like sayin buddhism got stolen by thai its stupid its part of the culture for 1000 years many centuries your country america wasnt even existing in those days

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 18th, 2017, 4:24 am

and thailand still use the term siam like ur country is called cambodia but yet u still use khmer ...and there is no muay khmer its called bokator dum ass so what about that stupid fool ???

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 21st, 2017, 2:10 pm

i didnt check in earlier because its usually young asian kids that has too much pride talkin out their ass. this thread turned into something interesting ill see what it do. LA checkin in!

sup casper? post some sources on the origins of thai that proves your case. this is an interesting debate. lets get to the bottom of it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2018, 7:23 pm

goin to the bottom of it my brother require more than video but any point u want a clarification or proof i will post ...the main fact is that both viet khmer lao thai at one point was one kingdom here u can see the maps ...the main fact is that khmer empire is way more older than what they think and angkor wat is alligned with drago constellation but the alignement angkor has was real in the sky only 12000 year before crist well both mayan egyptian and khmer civilisation have those celestial alignement and all of them was visible on the sky only 12000 year before crist i will go futher both of us were part of maha barata wich is the big ancient india lets start with that for basic if u wanna know more just ask https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0beg1e-FfM

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 3rd, 2018, 8:39 pm

bro u posted a video about some cholas lol.

i meant post sources that prove ur claim. from credible sources. we all know theres fake news. even the kkk got a mlk website lol. lets do it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 12th, 2018, 3:43 am

sorry here is dwarka 12000 before crist that what we were part of maha barata https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQZFS9Hij0M&t=1098s