This is what a polish gangsta looks like

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

This is what a polish gangsta looks like

Unread post by Samson28 » December 11th, 2012, 10:34 am

You guys know the Mexican dodger guy who beat up nthose white people in cali. well he wou,d have had to deal with whites like this had he tried it in Poland and been stomped on (fuk weak white ppl in usa were way harder and dont take that kind of crap from foreigners or other races):
http://warszawa.gazeta.pl/warszawa/1,34 ... _kare.html

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: This is what a polish gangsta looks like

Unread post by Samson28 » December 11th, 2012, 9:52 pm

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 12th, 2012, 10:05 am

You mean the fan who put the giants fan in a coma?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 13th, 2012, 10:54 pm

I am currently on vacation in Poland so I can speak from experience. Unlike in USA where in clubs or bars whites do shit like blow in your ear or take your seat or do small time BS to piss you off or disrespect you, here they fight at the drop of a hat and wont do behind your back BS like that. They are honest in how they feel about you without pu$$y BS. ALso, the white people here look like the white people in usa who have mexican or hispanic blood mixed in. They dont look pretty at all like the USA supposed tough guys. See here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... 83/Euro-20 12-183-arrested-after-Polish-and-Russian-clash-as-march-descends-into-violence-o n-Russia-Day.html

Poland may be bad, but in Ukraine they even fight in the parliament:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fadIvRtayts

In a way I respect these countries and feel they are warrior nations. Sure they may be cheap, but they have the mentality to fight at a drop of a coin. White people in America dont have this mentality and Ive often seen them sucker punched or attacked by multiple opponents etc. just because they hold back or tried to "square up" first. I mean almost all of youtube vids between other races and white people in America fighting are with whites being on the ground at the end. This would never happen in that part of the world or if American whites had the same mentality and frustration build up (where they always feel they have to fight or prove themselves).

At the same time, they may not care. If a bunch of them were in CA to match Mexican bangers I dont know if they would show any loyalty to other whites and may only fuk up the mexicans if they messed with one of them. If they see Mexican punks walking around saying "what bitch" to a bunch of whites like Ive seen in some San Jose bars, I still dont know if they would confront or stomp them (or one of them who was doing it) without being confronted themselves first. I on the other hand always do but in CA have absolutely no backup among whites.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 13th, 2012, 10:56 pm

This was the link I was trying to post:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... a-Day.html

As you can see they dont look pretty like the non mixed whites in CA. Even in CA prisons Ive seen photos of supposed AB guys that look like regular people or old men with a couple tatoos. They dont look intimidating at all but the whites in Eastern Europe do just by looking at them.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 15th, 2012, 1:11 am

These are really dangerous people in some of the neighboorhoods in Poland and I am guessing other eastern european countries. If you defend yourself against one of these tatood thugs and beat him up, you eont know how many people they will come back with or if they will pull out a kmife or if they will form a gang looking for you or even beat your fmaily up if you leave. Its like in jail almost where its safer to just take a beating. A friend of mine who is a nurse talked to another nurse in Warsaw Poland and the situation is similar. In Ameica you have people coming in with gunshut wounds but here you have people with deliberate and efficient knife wounds. Its pretty much just as deadly if theys tab you in certain places.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 15th, 2012, 1:09 pm

"A member of a Moscow hooligan group told newspaper Kommersant: 'A few hundred serious guys are going to Warsaw just for the day.'

The source said a fight with Polish ultras would most likely be arranged away from the city centre."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro20 ... oland.html

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 15th, 2012, 3:27 pm

LOL You had another name on here, didn't you?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 16th, 2012, 1:46 am

I am not sure if I told you guys but I am actually Polish. Although I live in Ca I still have family there and am currently visiting. I am also in my mid-late 20s. I havent been back for like four years and realized again just how violent the people here are. The only thing that comes close to polish drunk guys in their 20s in Ca are mexican gangbangers in bars. These people are just as cheap as them, will attack you out of the blue in numbers, stop you or wait until you leave a bar to stab you under the rib where you'll bleed to death (funny how mexicans think they run •••• in cali and punk white people or start •••• when they wouldn't run •••• here or get killed in the process cheaply in a similar style).

Anyway, the first night here (a Friday) I went out and met some blokes who took me to some other bars and small clubs. Anyway there was this girl sitting in a group of these guys but she kept smiling to me and making eye contact and eventually started talking to me when she was away from that seat. She even asked me what were gonna do later like giving me hints she wanted to hang out or sleep with me later. Anyway, another bloke (one of the two I came with) started talking to her as well and she obviously was a bit of a player although she didnt really lose interest in me and still kept making small talk -- she was just social. This was outside on a patio.

So the two guys inside came out and demanded we stopped talking to her and Said that she had to go back to them. (He earlier said when he and the other bloke tried sitting near their table they were giving us signs to leave or threatening.) I told them that she can talk to whoever she wishes and they replied "what did you say? You better shut your mouth" so I said come shut it then and they attacked.

I got one punch in but i dont think it even did any damage as in a split second they grabbed my shirt and were throwing or pulling me to the ground where I landed on the side of my head. I think they may have got a stomp in on me as well. They didnt even try to square up or keep a distance or box just grab and throw as hard as possible with all four of their hands me to the ground. I wasnt even in a stance so I was flatfooted. I got up and told the, they were cheap for attacking me together like that so one of themsaid hell fight me alone. I had some fear and was already battered (both emotionally or mentally and physically with bruises) but still went back but he changed his mind as he started following. Oh and before that people were holding all three of us back.

So I grabbed a rock and tried to make a knife out of it and went back to try to stab him but I saw no fear from him. He just stood there mocking me to come at him or squaring up and saying come on (in the usa that would never happen even mexican gangbangers backed up when you actually matched the or confronted from my experience). So I started thinking twice about stabbing him plus was outnumbered and people again were holding us apart. I left with a soar ego and a ruined chance to get poon (lots of other chicks of all ages there liked me too and no grandmas were there unlike usa bars and clubs). One girl even was rubbing her legs against mine earlier with her boyfriend nearby.

Here is what happened during the sexond fight, it wasnt actually a fight but almost one. I was going out with some guys I knew or one of them was a family friend and he was partially blind because he had a motorcycle accident. We wnt to some pubs and I met this russian mom and daughter tourists while i went away from thhem to use the restroom. The mom like put her hands newr me and i did it back and her daufhter who was real drunk saw it and attacked me. I just defended and realized she was being drunk or stupidly playful. Anyway i left and webt back to my friends but later decided to o outside for a smoke. They werethere again. So I went and started talking to the mom again and they decided ro go inside. As they went in to another pub she turned around and kissed me. I told her Inwanted some tounge and she gave it to me. So Ifelt kind of perplexed and needed a secro think about how to plan things so I said I will be back nd went to my friends. Later when I came back they were gone. I realized I was too worried about not ditching my friends or not being rude and it possiblycost me a lay. That happens a lot to me.

Anyway, we later went to this side street's ATM card and my semi blind friend with a cane was getting wome cash. Some guy on the side was making little comments and laughing at him saying it ws taking too long or something. So I told him that he was blind and to just wait. Then he started getting aggressive saying he may beat my ass or him and his friend who was standing behind him will get us or some crap. So I told him Ill take both of you on and it just started getting nasty. He replied "oh so youll take borhnof us on?" I said "if I have to" and he replied "really". Anyway after a minute or two i wanted them to leave and started getting pissed. So I went to him and muay thai shin kicked him. He jumped back and started squaring up with his friend to which I said "keep in mind there are three of us here so leave.

After another minute they cameback with another guy wanting to fight but my blind friend talked them out of it. He held me back also. They started threating me and all that crap. Its crazy how the people in this country are so sensitive and soar they will come bck just to fight instead of letting situations go that theystarted.

What is weird is in CA everytine I see white people with rough faces so to speak or leery eyes who you know have had a rough history or can get down, they generally are always mised with Mexican. On the other hand the people here in Poland (or some of them) look worse than that and are pure Polish. They look worse than Russians even.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 16th, 2012, 4:07 pm

As you can see they dont look pretty like the non mixed whites in CA. Even in CA prisons Ive seen photos of supposed AB guys that look like regular people or old men with a couple tatoos. They dont look intimidating at all but the whites in Eastern Europe do just by looking at them

White American prison gang members look tougher than Eastern European football hooligans IMO.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 17th, 2012, 8:24 am

Even this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG0HD982dnQ

If you saw that guy in a bar and he confronted you over something youd probably be a good boy and back out just as easily as if a Mexican gangbanger in San Jose did it. In fact he looks very similar to some young mexican punks Ive seen in San Jose when I used to live there who whites were too pu$$y to take on. Polish wouldnt back down or let other poles get disrespected (nationalist pride not racial) without stomping mexicans. Whites just stand around and do nothing in CA.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 23rd, 2012, 8:31 am

This guy doesnt look very tough to me:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/articl ... 140623.php

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 2nd, 2013, 5:16 pm

The thing is this. White gangstas or whateveryou call them in the u.s. unless they are part of mixedgangs (or the woods in the pen) are all about that bswhite cause of becoming freecitizens working for the man and becoming the mans bytch. Whites in e europe, particularly poland, are all about power. They would never talk about that bs in the pen. None of that make the world safe for white children. They dont give a. Shit about any children. They are about mayhem, destruction, conquering, drinking, fuking, somping people in groups, burrying even ppl alive. Thse guys are bigger savages than the mxicans. Theyll kill you slowly and enjoy it unlike the mexicans who will fuk up the job and spill blood all over the room.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 6th, 2013, 11:12 am

Samson28 wrote:You guys know the Mexican dodger guy who beat up nthose white people in cali. well he wou,d have had to deal with whites like this had he tried it in Poland and been stomped on (fuk weak white ppl in usa were way harder and dont take that kind of crap from foreigners or other races):
http://warszawa.gazeta.pl/warszawa/1,34 ... _kare.html
Those guys are hooligans, not gangsters. Here's some more Polish hooligans (sadly pretty much all Polish hooligan firms are full of neo-nazis):

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » January 6th, 2013, 11:24 am

And I guess Europeans here already know, but if the Americans don't know, those white balaclavas you see those Polish wearing have nothing to do with KKK or anything like that (even though most of these guys are neo-nazis). People simply wear balaclavas that has their teams' colours.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 8th, 2013, 1:06 pm

Actually when I was briefly in Poland Ive noticed news reports stating that many of these hooligan groups are turning into gangs or they described a manhunt for members ofone group that were trafficing drugs and they barely even mentioned the club or hooligan name. The TV reported just said they started out as members of a hooligan group and referred to them as gangsters or criminals the whole time.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 8th, 2013, 1:12 pm

Here is a real polish gangster:
http://poznan.gazeta.pl/poznan/1,36030, ... booku.html

They found his facebook images and that he was hiding out in the UK. He was wanted for kidnapping people and getting businesses to pay protection money.

Like I said, stuff like that doesnt even happen with blacks and mexicans in the u.s. only mexicans in mexico really kidnap people thats how bold and tough polish gangsters are. I would bet that if you got a bunch of polish gangsters, hooligans or even regular street people from the rural areas and put them in a san jose bar with the same amount of mexican bangers, the polish would sweep the floor with them. They fight eay more and dont just rely on weaponsand are just as cheap. They will stomp you not like white people in the u.s. who dont have that killer instinct or brutality. They burried a guy alive in a small town where my family lives. Also, my friends told me that in the small town discos or clubs they fight with wepaons like clubs or post fences.in the u.s.its opposite. The smaller the town the less violent it is and the stronger cop presence.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 8th, 2013, 1:18 pm

Basically I am proud to be white again everytimeI go back there beven if I am beat up a lot. The reason because I finally see peoplestrong enough to make mexicans and blacks in ca look weak and people I know that would never let them run them like whites do in bars/clubs/jails/prisons/etc. in the u.s.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 8th, 2013, 1:22 pm

Even another Polish guy said this last time I was there who isnt even violent in Warsaw. He said:

"Yes there are more races and ethnicities here in warsaw now but they are well behaved. You dont see what is happening in Germany with the Turks or France with the Arabs here in Poland. You dont see them being tough guys or i timidating people here. Orstarting problems. They would be too afraid here and there is not enough of them. Over here if they started that crap it wouldbe dealt with wuickly.thats a good aspect of Poland still being a relatively racist country is it keeps that kind of thing from happening."

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » January 11th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Samson28 wrote:Actually when I was briefly in Poland Ive noticed news reports stating that many of these hooligan groups are turning into gangs or they described a manhunt for members ofone group that were trafficing drugs and they barely even mentioned the club or hooligan name. The TV reported just said they started out as members of a hooligan group and referred to them as gangsters or criminals the whole time.
Yes, no doubt that happens in Polish hooligan scene. But since you can't get the Polish hooligans/gangsters to San Jose bars, and you can't get the Mexicans and blacks from San Jose to Poland, does this all really even matter?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 12th, 2013, 5:41 pm

punamusta wrote:
Samson28 wrote:Actually when I was briefly in Poland Ive noticed news reports stating that many of these hooligan groups are turning into gangs or they described a manhunt for members ofone group that were trafficing drugs and they barely even mentioned the club or hooligan name. The TV reported just said they started out as members of a hooligan group and referred to them as gangsters or criminals the whole time.
Yes, no doubt that happens in Polish hooligan scene. But since you can't get the Polish hooligans/gangsters to San Jose bars, and you can't get the Mexicans and blacks from San Jose to Poland, does this all really even matter?
I have no doubt in my mind this is the same person that has posted on here before & I still have the same feelings about his posts.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 20th, 2013, 2:39 am

All I can say is that Ive been back in CA for over a month and I havent seen a single streetfight. I was in Poland for a month mostly in a small town and a few days in Warsaw and I saw multiple streetfights by frustrated white people who would stomp anyone on the planet. My friend told me that the bar we watched a soccer game at one time he was there when a murder happened. All it took was oe guy not giving up his seat back to another guy who told him "watch I will make younpay for it." And what he did was wiat outside for a long time and stab him below the rib wo he bled to death just as he walked outside. You dobt need guns to be very deadly in this world. All it takes is violence, agssion and a sharp object.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 20th, 2013, 2:48 am

Watch this from 1:28 up:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8StWXXotf0w

There is this white juvenile delinquent who says:

"Adrenaline is the best. This is the best feeling you can ha e. when so eone fears you and you feel power. When they beg: please dont hurt me or beat me up anymor -- eleave me alone. And I just stomp them anyway."

This is what Polish scene is like unlike the white gang scene in the u.s. which is all about being mexican's bitches or some saving white children bullshet. Fuk them.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 20th, 2013, 3:23 am

Also watch this:
http://documentaryheaven.com/ross-kemp- ... land-2006/

You guys really think a bunch of san jose mexican northeners could bring anyfear to them when even full riot-gear cops cant?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 20th, 2013, 7:35 am

Welcome back Invincible. :mrgreen:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 20th, 2013, 10:13 am

Sentenza wrote:Welcome back Invincible. :mrgreen:
LOL I COULDN'T REMEMBER WHAT NAME IT WAS, BUT SOUNDS RIGHT! INVINCIBLE I BET HE WISHES HE WAS, OR HIS PEOPLE. INSTEAD HE WITNESSED OTHERS OR HIMSELF GET BEAT UP BY MEXICANS. DO I CARE OR ANYBODY ELSE. BESIDES HIM HERE? NO & I DOUBT IT.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 20th, 2013, 11:09 am

White people in the U.S arent my people. Trust me, polish people are more violent and agressive than any other white people ive seen anywhere and they are known for this in europe. They have beaten up greek and chec border guards in the past and are known for the toughest hooligans in all of europe. You dont get that put your hands up shet there. You get hit out of th eblue, and kicked while your down, or attacked from all angles. The spics didnt invent that and wouldnt last there with that shet. Im sid, of seeing what dirty people like you do to civilized cou tries like western europe with the turks, arabs, blacks, etc. im glad we arent so civilized and tolerant at leats yet to allow you to run free there and get away with any of it. Ther is a reason hardly any of you people come to that part of europe. Your scared.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 20th, 2013, 11:58 am

Actually the fact my people dont even exist in San Jose (except a single church they congregate to in very small numbers) and are hardly anywhere in CA is one of the reasons I am so frustrated and hate living there. I am basically outnumbered and have no allies anywhere cause white people there are in general pansies who will never have your back especially against spics. They will run first. Here is the documentary above linked form Youtube (the other version sometimes works) you have to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsU8zguuiU

Watch the faces you see from 3:15 and up. Do you really think they look like white people in the U.S? See that intensity and violence in their eyes. Like look at this guy (he looks like a paratropper or special forces type of person and not even a civilian):

You really think a bunch of spics wearing long sucks in wife beaters and saggy pants so they can barely even run would pose a threat to them? White people hardly exist like that in america and then it is in such small numbers they cant unify against the spic gangs anyway. Over there violence is a way of life. Its a warrior culture. There is no fear of cops arresting you or putting crap on your record to keep white people in check like there is in the u.s. Over there you can only get 25 years for the combination of murder and other crimes put together as max. There are so many jails and prisons filled that they give lower and lower sentences not only to some non violent criminals like the u.s. Plus, in Polish prisons you can walk around freely and even play console video games. But for fighting or anything mutual combat cops just wait outside the clubs and watch at most.

Also in the documentary bnove if you want to get a taste of these peoples' mentality watch from when they start threatening the camera crew and harassing them for filming one of them around 11:45. One of them threatens to head butt the camera person. Thats the mentality they have there.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 20th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Here you go if you dont believe me Polish people are amongst the hardest thugs on the planet or can be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zd1VuCwpb4

This is what pure adrenaline is like. Its like being at war. It makes you feel alive. Conquering your fears, stomping people or your enemies, getting power over time and fighting skills, being able to sense a fight before it happens so you can make the move first, etc. This is what I miss from there. Im sick of living in this crap country us of a and being sexually frustrated and not having any of my people around me. This is what I need. I wish something like this existed inC A and was used against Mexicans to drive those gang bangers out of here and hopefully back to the Mexican barrios their families came from.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 21st, 2013, 7:26 pm

If you dont believe me, read what an asian has to say about my people (comment section):
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro20 ... -fans.html

"I'm an American of East Asian origin who's been living in Poland for almost 5 years. What Andrew from Dublin says is spot on: most Poles ARE hospitable, and eager to show off the enormous progress they've made in such a short time. Unfortunately, the "hooligan lunatic fringe" is large, well organized, unafraid of anyone (here it's the police who are afraid, even escorting them as they rampage around the country by train for matches!) and simply hates foreigners of any kind, including fans who are simply here for a good time. I was in the Wroclaw main square Friday for the opening matches, and some kid who couldn't have been over 20 was so enraged when he saw me celebrating Poland's goal that he turned and made the Hitler salute three times. The Aussies I was sitting with were absolutely horrified, but nobody else said a word. It's at times like this that I think Eastern Europe deserves all the bad press it gets."

Again, go over there and bring your gang banging shit over there, heck even bring a group of your homies, and see how long you stay alive against these "white people." Try the shit you do in America there and see what happens.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 21st, 2013, 11:57 pm

Polish Mafia footage including shootout with Swat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-x8Psi6NUc

This is how easy it is to get killed in Poland in these hooligan rivalries or for crossing the wrong people (like if you were mexican and trying to be hard there something like this would happen):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZAGR2qqBkI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOqJ_JImMX4

Its pretty fuked up but taking away guns doesnt solve much as you can see knives are just as deadly so I dont get all the Obama stuff thinking that will solve anything except those lunatics at schools yea but not gang members or criminals stopping crime in LA or something. Anyway here are some Ultras:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiLgeJ-9T2Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln-HDBSwU2I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozl6Ow71fOQ

Fuk the weak Mexican sidekick AB, if these guys were on US prison yards in these numbers they would raise hell and fight guards and blacks/mexicans on first sight. They use any weapon they get their hands on and are all about mayhem. They can turn an entire city into a war zone.

See that's the pride of Poland right there. We may not have the best economy or anything like that in europe, but we are certainly the cream of the crop of being able to punch people in the face. There is this Polish rap song that goes something like:

"The fan is a gangster. The fan is a dealer. The fan is the bottom on society's scale. He is an intellectual zero."

Here is how they welcomed the Russian hooligans/fans:

I do have to say though that the Croatians get down too. Here is how they got down with Polish cops at last Euro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUnkITOZ6Ts

Too bad they didnt test themselves against us though like the Russians tried.

God
Honor
and the White Eagle
4 Life

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 22nd, 2013, 4:18 am

Hey, MmBra orwhatever your king kong African name is, please explain how your angry black man syndrome would work in Poland against this guy:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cR3SRCPw9x8

Please tell me how you would outanger this frustrated and angry white and scare him with your black skin and gold teeth like you do white dollege students here in the good ole usa.