Multi racial people in the pen

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whatami

Multi racial people in the pen

Unread post by whatami » October 29th, 2004, 9:38 am

If you are like me, part mexican part white, how do you fit in?

I am actually a bit more white than meixcan but represent pure mexican, would that allow me to be accepeted in as mexican or what?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Multi racial people in the pen

Unread post by Common Sense » October 29th, 2004, 9:44 am

whatami wrote:If you are like me, part mexican part white, how do you fit in?

I am actually a bit more white than meixcan but represent pure mexican, would that allow me to be accepeted in as mexican or what?
Your best bet is....... Don't go to prison. Don't even visualize that. It's bad luck.

whatami

Unread post by whatami » October 29th, 2004, 10:23 am

Right on man, I hope to never go, but I dont know how long I can hold back....

What do you think about what I posted...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 29th, 2004, 10:41 am

the same question goes to rarer ethnicities like my afghani homeboy who just got locked up, i'm curious where they might put him
in the Cali system, I mean.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 30th, 2004, 11:28 am

HES DONE FOR OR THEY MIGHT THOW HIM IN WITH THE BLACK MUSLIMS

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 30th, 2004, 3:37 pm

white and mexican is no problem. They're generally accepted in either group. Even the AB's have half Mexican members. Same with NLR, Hell's Angels etc. Half white is no problem with Eme or NF. They both have white members, so half white would be no problem.

Black and white would be with black.

Asian or asian mixed would be tough. They might be accepted by Crips or Bloods. I've heard of that happening.

black and mexican would be tough. I doubt Chicanos would accept that type of mix unless the person was from a traditional varrio.

Indian-White can go with whites, usually.

Pure Indians can go with Chicanos.

whatami

Unread post by whatami » October 30th, 2004, 4:33 pm

i hear you.

Even for like me being about 45% mexican and then 55% white if you get down to that far

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 30th, 2004, 5:58 pm

Helpful Info Silencioso.
As far as my afghani homeboy he has been to the pen before, and got out in one piece. For some reason I heard they put him with the Mexicans. Is that possible? Dude could straight up pass for a real tall Mexican... Is it to the point where even if you pass for an ethnicity they'll straight check your credentials / blood somehow?
I didn't ask him himself about his time in the pen, but he's in and out all the time, so he must be able to fend.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 30th, 2004, 8:13 pm

mexican/white you could get down with AB or la EME. since there cool with each other there's no real problem.

now i got a question, sort of off topic. do crip/bloods in prison have any white members? weather from being affiliated with them on the outside or got down in prison, do they have white members? if so is it as much as on the street, because i was checkin out some links on this site and on the net and it said like 13% of street gang members are white. i also herd of this white crip goin to jail like eight years ago, and now he's involved with white supremacy gangs.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 30th, 2004, 9:53 pm

there only cool with each other because of the drug trade.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 31st, 2004, 3:26 pm

Invincible wrote:there only cool with each other because of the drug trade.
but they still cool i guess

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » November 3rd, 2004, 10:31 am

WHERE WOULD ARABS BE PLACED IN L.A. JAILS?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 3rd, 2004, 3:25 pm

americanized arabs would probably go with whites or maybe with Black Muslims, who knows.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 28th, 2004, 3:14 am

Silencioso wrote:white and mexican is no problem. They're generally accepted in either group. Even the AB's have half Mexican members. Same with NLR, Hell's Angels etc. Half white is no problem with Eme or NF. They both have white members, so half white would be no problem.
If the white foo banged..The white person would be with the Surenos if the white person was from a sur hood..

I've never been looked up..but i dont think they would let a white foo kick it if he didnt bang a sureno neighborhood

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 29th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Individual wrote:
Silencioso wrote:white and mexican is no problem. They're generally accepted in either group. Even the AB's have half Mexican members. Same with NLR, Hell's Angels etc. Half white is no problem with Eme or NF. They both have white members, so half white would be no problem.
If the white foo banged..The white person would be with the Surenos if the white person was from a sur hood..

I've never been looked up..but i dont think they would let a white foo kick it if he didnt bang a sureno neighborhood
yeah if a white guy had no street cred would surenos still let him be down? and the same with ab and nlr with a mexican?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 1st, 2004, 4:00 pm

Whew! The way you kids throw these topics around.. like prison gangs are just handing out free passes and the car is there for you to ride in. First of all, there is no such thing as the AB or La Eme dig? Even if there is there isn't. Second of all what makes you think if you get sent up you are going to just climb aboard and everything will turn out ok. You all are living in a fantasy if you think that. Get ready for severe disappointment. My advice about going inside is: don't. Out.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 1st, 2004, 11:02 pm

well I heard ab and eme are evry secretive, and they punish faksters or wannabe's (imposers) by death sometimes. And you have to kill to join the organization.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 25th, 2007, 12:26 am

se11 wrote:mexican/white you could get down with AB or la EME. since there cool with each other there's no real problem.

now i got a question, sort of off topic. do crip/bloods in prison have any white members? weather from being affiliated with them on the outside or got down in prison, do they have white members? if so is it as much as on the street, because i was checkin out some links on this site and on the net and it said like 13% of street gang members are white. i also herd of this white crip goin to jail like eight years ago, and now he's involved with white supremacy gangs.
I WAS JUST RELAYED THAT STORY .......OR SOMETHING SIMILAR

Trace

Unread post by Trace » June 25th, 2007, 6:27 pm

white bloods and crips or mexican b's or c's are all good as long as the group lets them in.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 12:33 am

NOT ALWAYS , AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN GROUPS , THESE ARE NEIGHBORHOODS..........IF ITS A BLACK NEIGHBORHOO AND THE WHITE OR MEXICAN LIVES IN THERE HOOD , HE BANGIN THE HOOD , EVEN IF ITS WAR AGAINST HIS OWN KIND , BUT IN THE PENN HES A TARGET BY HIS OWN RACE.

WICH MEANS ,

YOU GOT MEMEBERS OF YOUR OWN SET , WHO DONT FEEL Y OU SHOULD BE IN THE HOOD CAUSE YOUR NOT BLACK

YOU ARE TARGETED BY OTHER NEIGHBORHOOD ENEMIES BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT BLACK AND OBVIOUS , EASY TO REMEBER

THEN YOU ARE TARGETED BY YOUR OWN RACE - ALSO IN COUNTY JAIL OR THE PENN.

IN THE PENN WHERE CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE PRO BLACK AND HAVE RACE RIOTS.

ITS A HARD FELING CARRYING THAT MENTAL WEIGHT KNOWING MY OWN PEOPLE WANT TO KILL ME FOR SIDING WITH ANOTHER PEOPLE.

BUT IN THE END , IF YOU THINK YOUR HOOD IS WORTH IT , OR YOU THINK ITS JUST COOL TO RUN WITH BROTHAS......OFFICIAL GANGSTER WIGGER , COULD BE FATAL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 12:52 am

ON THE EASTCOAST MOST ARE JUST EMULATING OR COPYING , SO AT TIMES THE GANGS DONT REPRESENT HOODS , THERE JUST GROUPS AS YOU SAY AND ANYBODY FROM ANYWHERE CAN JOIN AND , ....PLAY !!! , LETS DRESS UP AND ACT LIKE CALIFORNIA GANGS , GET HIGH , AND LISTEN TO GAME , SNOOP , LIL WAYNE , AND OF COURSE THE HARDEST GANGSTERS OF ALL , DIPSET !!!! ......THE FASHION MODELS OF GANGSTA RAP.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » June 27th, 2007, 9:58 pm

In Cali a white blood or crip could not walk the main line, he would be in PC for his own safety. White surs from the barrio hang with Surenos all other whites or mex/white halfcasts that are not surenos hang with the peckerwoods. nlr etc etc..

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 27th, 2007, 10:04 pm

DC wrote:In Cali a white blood or crip could not walk the main line, he would be in PC for his own safety. White surs from the barrio hang with Surenos all other whites or mex/white halfcasts that are not surenos hang with the peckerwoods. nlr etc etc..
It's some whiteboys who walk the mainline with Rip's and Damu's.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 27th, 2007, 10:59 pm

dont mind DC he's always tryna play up the white mex connection while talkin bad about any mex/black or white/black connection.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 28th, 2007, 12:59 pm

rocstar wrote:
DC wrote:In Cali a white blood or crip could not walk the main line, he would be in PC for his own safety. White surs from the barrio hang with Surenos all other whites or mex/white halfcasts that are not surenos hang with the peckerwoods. nlr etc etc..
It's some whiteboys who walk the mainline with Rip's and Damu's.
NO DISS , AND I AINT TRIPPIN , BUT I NEVER HEARD WHITES WALKING THE MAINLINE WITH BROTHERS ......TOO BE HONEST , IT MIGHT BE , BUT MY DUDES NEVER BROUGHT IT UP IN CONVO ON THERE INSIDE TIME , ON WESTSIDE PRISONS .........I WOULDNT DOUBT IT THOUGH , I HEARD THEY WAS AROUND IN THE PENN , BUT , THATS ABOUT IT THEY JUST FALL IN THE CUT AND SIT BACK

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » June 28th, 2007, 8:39 pm

A white who rolls with the blacks in cali might as well put a target on his back, there is no way he can survive the mainline,
its all about race, there are politics and rules that have to be followed. If you dont stick with your own you cant possibly walk the mainline,
its srtaight to the sensitive needs yard and that is for all races.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 28th, 2007, 8:53 pm

DC wrote:A white who rolls with the blacks in cali might as well put a target on his back, there is no way he can survive the mainline,
its all about race, there are politics and rules that have to be followed. If you dont stick with your own you cant possibly walk the mainline,
What if theres a white guy that has a black wife, has kids with her, and gets locked up?

Would he still have to join the racist white gangs while locked up?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 28th, 2007, 9:10 pm

A Ghost wrote:
DC wrote:A white who rolls with the blacks in cali might as well put a target on his back, there is no way he can survive the mainline,
What if theres a white guy that has a black wife, has kids with her, and gets locked up?

Would he still have to join the racist white gangs while locked up?
You plan on going to jail in Cali ghost? :lol:

honestly he would be a target of white gangs if that got out. "have to join?" At a point it would be like "wish he could join"

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 28th, 2007, 9:12 pm

^ That's assuming he was a civilian though

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 28th, 2007, 11:22 pm

OK. Your right. I forgot who I was talking to. :roll:

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » June 29th, 2007, 2:56 am

^^^ Ok Rocstar tell it how it really is then, look man blacks and whites do not mix in prison. Anybody who has been to prison
will confirm that its all about race, even if you dont believe in all of it you have to while in prison to stay alive.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 29th, 2007, 9:10 am

DC wrote:^^^ Ok Rocstar tell it how it really is then, look man blacks and whites do not mix in prison. Anybody who has been to prison
will confirm that its all about race, even if you dont believe in all of it you have to while in prison to stay alive.
DC , YOUR RIGHT HOMIE .....IVE HEARD CERTAIN THINGS AD DEPENDS ON WICH LEVEL PRISON YOU IN , BUT NO !! BLACKS DONT GET DOWN WITH WHITES LIKE THAT UNLESS ITS A CONNECTION FOR WORK OR DRUGS .....AND THERE NOT GOING TO WAR WITH ARYAN OR MEXICAN GANGS OVER KNOW WHITEBOY AND STARTING A RACE RIOT FOR SOME WHITEBOY CLAIMIN I.......TS POLITICS IF HE LEAVE A SAFE NEUTRAL ZONE AND THE WHITE PRISONERS CATCH HIM AND RAPE HIM OR WHATEVER HEY , .......CRIPS AND BLOODS DONT REPRESENT WHITE PEOPLE OR ANY OTHER PEOPLE ,

THEY HAVE THERE OWN GROUPS TO PROTECT THEM INSIDE THE PENN AND ON THE STREET , CRIPS AND BLOODS REPRESENT BLACK PEOPLE ..., BUT IT IS POSSIBLE ON THE EASTCOAST THEY MIX UP MORE ......THE PRO - BLACK GROUPS IN PRISON DOES NOT ALLOW IT. THEY MANIPULATE WHITES ALOT FOR DEALS THOUGH AND THE SPANISH MEMBERS TO TRANSLATE WHAT THE LATINS BE SAYING.......