You guys want to know why I praise my Polak in me so bad?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

You guys want to know why I praise my Polak in me so bad?

Unread post by Samson28 » June 14th, 2013, 2:43 pm

Ok here is my brief story:

I came to the U.S. as a kid age 8 or 9 and at the beginning I still had my confidence in me I took from the old land. Fighting and being a warrior was in my blood as since kids over there this sort of masculinity was emphasized. As a kid in Poland we played games of grabbing sticks and making weapons out of them and fighting with them or doing this game where we would ride bikes into each other as a king of the hill and who ever was standing last won. On top of this we fought constantly and threw rocks at each other. This was when we were kids mind you, imagine this warriorhood being forged since that age and how hard these guys became in the old hood (I saw this after Umerica softened me up and I came back for visits I was out of place already).

So anyway, then I remember my American stepdad and his friend had a talk with me. They did an intervention of sorts. They said no more righting,no more chasing other kids and training martial arts at school or any chance you get. I never understood the culture to talk shit and never be able to back it up since it was ingrained to fight since I was a kid and at least smack someone for any disrespect. But ai realized I was out of place in America when kids started making fun of me saying "no more fight" and running from me, but they did it in a semi joking manner of sorts. But either way I didnt understand why anyone would not advance or back up or laugh at situations at all, as Polaks are very serious people unless were drinking and dancing and singing. Even then we fight.

So then after this I stopped trying to fight and slowly my Polak spirit went from me. I became so soft and weak that I would let kids later in high school bump into me walking by or laugh in groups at me for no reason and just keep walking with no confrontation. I would also be socially phobic due to moving all the time and not be able to respond with witty comebacks to shit talking or insults or them calling me a Polak and making Polish jokes.

It was only that first year I made contact with my old crew at age 17 when I was a junior or senior in high school that I realized how hard my people are and how soft you people really are. I saw real warriors, tatted up gangsters and men with charisma so bad it would make a bubble burst. At first I felt uncomfortable sitting near them because I was expected to be robbed or something, but realized they are my comrades and supported me, brought me up and made me realized I was a proud member of the hood deep downand a proud Polak to the heart.

This was the first time I really met the biggest young gangster in entire streets of Limanowskiego in Dabrowa Gornicza. His name was Sylwek Kulpa. He had this incredible aura about him that despite being like 19 at the time no one of any age fuked with him. He was on a temporary release from prison at the time (previously juvi as he stabbed someone at a disco). I didnt get to k ow him much but just the aura and charisma qnd power or controlling his surroundings rather than being controlled by others around me like I was in Umerica made me. Realize I want to go back as soon as possible. That summer was also the first I really drank and played with the big boys so to speak. In Umerica I was so self conscious and a bit of a nerd that I didnt participate in high school parties or anything, plus my mom was going through nursing school at the time so I had inferiority complexes of being poorer than kids around me and was secluded.

Anyway, the first time I came back the second day school in Umerica started I got in a right and destroyed someone who was pipinking me for a couple years before that because I never did anything.after I realized that I am part of a warrior culture I realized I should be in control not this puerto rican fucker who shoved me back saying that was his spot. I shoved back and put my hand on his throat the way ai saw kulpa (that juvi guy) do it jokingly to another guy who became scared shitless and didnt even right back. Ayway, the puerto rican guy in Umerica did try toright back and we went at it. I hit him with one really good punch in the nose and after this I sort of became legendary where no one expected it and people at the school were saying. That his blood stayed there forever and marks from it can still be seen on the wall he sat at.

Anyway, my confidence again started to wade away not long after and during that year and I wanted to go back again. The next time I did, I saw real wars and gangsterism going on at age 19 (right after graduating) that I would never forget and what stayed with me to this day. I saw my friend Kulpa beat up multiple people in one day including hitting a younger upcoming punk lightly with a bootle asking anther friend (who would later murder his stepdad) take a picture of his bloody lip while he was putting his arm around him in a hug of sorts. The gangsterism was surreal. kulpa was also being searched for by a gang during that summer and robbed a small kiosk at night and went out of town for a couple weeks. This all occurred while stompings were all around me and the last time I went I got stomped twice myself. To be continued....

Oh and a guy named Hitler just got out for murdering someone with scissors that summer. I saw. Wars going on. Around me on Limanowskiego, including people coming in from Zielonej or another tough hood in the city, and no cops even once ever showing up.there was a code of silence everywhere I didnt understand at the time why growing up in Umerica.

This was also the greatest period of my life. The adrenaline, knowing someone will be going to war against someone else, the drinking, the no repercussions or police anywhere, the warriorhood, it made me realize what living on the edge was like. Knowing you went and survived was amazing and I couldnt wait to keep coming back to Dabrowy.

To be continued...

Oh and I also never fit in or belonged in white America. So dont think you blacks or others think your special about feeling like this. I caught the Dabrowa or hood bug from visiting my grandma rhose times and could never shake it. I could never become a good ole boy Umerican white boy when I realized I come from a nation a people of warriors. Where no one snitches or calls cops and everything is handled.

By the way, I was posting some of these storiesand pictures of kulpa, aka slayer, under different usernames over the years on here and as I was coming back from there.some of these usernames were PolakoMaria and Pershing. I believe his pictures are somewhere on this dorum but ai fotta find them. He has the look of a killer in his eyes.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: You guys want to know why I praise my Polak in me so bad

Unread post by Samson28 » June 14th, 2013, 3:32 pm

More with images from previous usernames on here:
viewtopic.php?f=129&t=42976&p=8688882#p8688882

I cant shake this gngsta bug after you touch it. It makes you feel real and alive.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 15th, 2013, 1:33 am

This is what I am talking about:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=rela ... K1IR5qh3nQ

Do you want more proof Polaks are the hardest white people on earth?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 15th, 2013, 2:10 am

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 15th, 2013, 3:07 am

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 15th, 2013, 11:47 am

Great video here:

At the beginning of the vid the older gentleman (he is either media or a politician)says in Polish:
"You want to call them deadbeats or pseudo fans, but it is these peoplewho will be defending Poland if shit hits the fan."

Then as the music is starting:
"these are the exact people who fought in the Warsaw Uprising."

Then it shows the leader of Poland, prime minister Tusk, sayingthey are the bottom of society and do murders and deal drugs. Then it shows the man from beginning saying that "there is no one to defend Poland right now and these are the real patriots."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 15th, 2013, 11:51 am

Great video here:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 15th, 2013, 12:17 pm

lol, Look how difficult it is to arrest a Polak. There is no cooporation when you want to take a Polak into custody unlike Americans. In poland its always resisting arrest every time. We dont fuk around.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 15th, 2013, 6:13 pm

You have deep fuckin issues. Polaks are not as bad as you represent them. My mom was born in Dobre Miasto. Look that up.
German minority.
You are a victim of abuse and mindfucks. Get some help.
You have been messed with since you can think and now you are looking for some sense of power in a place where it isnt.
Polaks arent born fighters. They are regular people, with some tough cookies and most people taking care of their regular life, like everyone.
Stop bullshiting around.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 15th, 2013, 8:24 pm

@Samson- I must ask why do you live in America? If Poland is so great and the people are such great warriors, it seems that you would would want to live there so you can test your masculinity on a daily basis. I try to respect everyone and unbiasly look at the different positions and opinions from people from other places, but the Anti-American shit has to be addressed. It is apparent that you have been bulied and picked on throughout your life, and have developed some animosity for the American people or people from other races. Don't hate us because you can't be us! Like I've stated previously, we kick the shit out of hoeland in every Olympics. Does your country even have a military? All you guys do is jump on people when you have numbers or pack out people when they aren't expecting it. Since you want to talk about my country, HOland aint shit!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 16th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:@Samson- I must ask why do you live in America? If Poland is so great and the people are such great warriors, it seems that you would would want to live there so you can test your masculinity on a daily basis. I try to respect everyone and unbiasly look at the different positions and opinions from people from other places, but the Anti-American shit has to be addressed. It is apparent that you have been bulied and picked on throughout your life, and have developed some animosity for the American people or people from other races. Don't hate us because you can't be us! Like I've stated previously, we kick the shit out of hoeland in every Olympics. Does your country even have a military? All you guys do is jump on people when you have numbers or pack out people when they aren't expecting it. Since you want to talk about my country, HOland aint shit!
Its Poland not Holldand, two different countries and cultures. I cant go back yet because my mom is here and she has no one else but I may be deported for having a record and not being a citizen (permanent resident) anyway. And I dont like Americans of all races for different reasons though. And no, actually of any criminals or gang the hooligans in Poland are the fairest. Outside krakow where its street war and infounce or drug money is involved, our ustawki are 20 on 20 or so of the toughest fighters fighting for rep among all groups and its with no weapons due to the posnan agreement so its actually quite fair. They also fight cops who are vastly more orepared with equipment like pepper soray, barons, shields, etc. and can call for backup anytime. Out if any gang ustawki or going hands only 10 on 10 or so is the fairest. People in u.s. jails and prisons are thoussies whi stab iut if the boue in the back while some other fuy holds you down.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 16th, 2013, 1:23 pm

"Your city of brutality is nothing among our ruthlessness"

This is what the banner says:

Proof and explanation:
http://www.ultras-tifo.net/photo-news/8 ... 52012.html

I really love some of those catchnohrasses the banners at the games have. They really show the mentality of the gans and the people (you cant ever destroy us cause we will never go down).

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 16th, 2013, 6:42 pm

Watch this vid and tell me stuff like this happens often among Americans:

Polaks resist cops on a regular basis and make it a very difficult job arresting one. Also, even a mma match isnt safe from Polaks cause theyll get down:

Here is Umerica for you:

By the way check out this Polish boxers' theme song and intro (he has the Polak hooligan bandana everytime he steps in the ring gangsta as fuk). The headline and song says Urodzilem sie w Polsce or I was born in Poland:

Polaks are just straight gangsta. If this guy was in a Cali prison everyone would think hes mexican cause whites are so soft and he doesnt look american white at all nor do most real Polaks (like fighters and hooligans etc.). I want to disassociate myself with American white as fast as possible and claiming the Polak flag is definitely the way to do it. I want to disassociate myself with snitches and cop callers and those who take orders from mexicans in jail. Poalnd for Poles only. No muslim or anyone of anothe race runs us whether it is jail or streets or anything. The shit with muslims in western europe doesnt happen pricesily because of these hooligans and warriors.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 17th, 2013, 2:46 am

This shit is ridiculous.

Here Poland in 2 Minutes for you.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 17th, 2013, 4:20 am

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 17th, 2013, 6:53 am

Sentenza wrote:This shit is ridiculous.

Here Poland in 2 Minutes for you.

:mrgreen:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 17th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Listen to this song and hear the music. Hear the power:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB81nRlTcRE

The lyricsgo "The city is ours. Whether it is dark or oight it is ours. And whereit says lata melanze this is slang for the drinks and drinking is going on. Mlanz is like a drink party where we Polaks, drink ight and sing and fuk. Also, squad is like crew or gang. We all have squads tehrelike from the same hoods or city blocks. Its a different culture from white unerica yo.

This was the song playing on the streets baxk home everywhere the time I went and metreal white gangsterism for the first time in my life.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 17th, 2013, 12:27 pm

The main differnce between Polaks and Mexicans is that our women are hit and actually fminine. You dont have a gangsta bigch culture among Polak females just males while among Mexican Americans its both genders. You see these baggy clothe wearing and tatted up hispani bitches while ud never see that among Polaks.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 17th, 2013, 1:29 pm

Aso, the other difference is that Polaks actually clean up adter thmsves and dont leave garbage everywhere behind them like uncivilized apes -- spekaing of which no wonder these two races are at the bototm of the u.s. social ladder with Polaks way above you.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 17th, 2013, 3:48 pm

LOL, this guy hates mexicans with a passion.

What did they do to you? Slap you around? Take all your shit? Come on let it out there, theres gotta be something.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 17th, 2013, 10:13 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPUamQxmh4w

The movement spans the world over.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 17th, 2013, 10:16 pm

embed:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 17th, 2013, 11:05 pm

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » June 19th, 2013, 1:48 am

I was just wondering about Samson. Think I found a picture of his grandpa. Was taken, when Germany conquered Poland back in the day.
Papier.jpg
Papier.jpg (99.11 KiB) Viewed 19235 times

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » June 19th, 2013, 2:06 am

@Samson28
If i was Alonso, i would have deleted you and all the shit you posted long time ago...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 19th, 2013, 11:33 am

Lo on the last video above there was a banner that read Red White Army with a bunch of ultras behind it unitied. At first I thought it said "Great White Army" and I was like holy shet that really is a real white army . Everyone is almost white and really as unified and trained for war as any army.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 19th, 2013, 6:08 pm

attila wrote:@Samson28
If i was Alonso, i would have deleted you and all the shit you posted long time ago...
I havent banned or deleted posts (except spam) in a long time, but this ish....I dont know what to say, SMH.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 20th, 2013, 5:31 pm

I love this video:

This is what one of the banners says at beginning (six seconds in):

"You have to love something to feel alive."

Also when they show the heroes of the Warsaw uprising a huge uproar and support arises from the stands with a "we remember the heroes of our homeland" banner at 13-20 seconds in. You dont see that kind of passion and bridging politics and sport together among any other people.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 20th, 2013, 5:52 pm

This guy is talking to himself.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 20th, 2013, 5:54 pm

t the end a banner reads:
"Believe in yourselves."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » June 27th, 2013, 5:30 pm

This is their way of life, way of life of the Polak:

All they basically do is train, lift weights, and fight. Thats their whole world: fighting.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 27th, 2013, 6:50 pm

You dont know any real polaks. You glorify them from far away. They would beat your ass for talking bad about them.