The Extermination of Whites in Europe

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

The Extermination of Whites in Europe

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 13th, 2014, 11:33 am

The article is almost a yr old but worthy of a post. A disclaimer, I want to be perfectly clear that I do not hate Muslims. BUT they hate us, make no mistake about that.

The Extermination of Whites in Europe: “We Are the Last 3 German Children in Our School.”

There are now only three German children left in the Jens-Nydahl-Grundschule in Kreuzberg, Berlin—a shocking demonstration of how Europe is being ethnically cleansed by Third World immigration.

A story in the Bild magazine on the development was headlined: “We are the last 3 German children in our German school. The rest are Muslims.”

Kreuzberg in Berlin has long been a destination for Turkish immigration into the German capital, and now the inevitable point has been reached where Germans have been ethnically cleansed from that part of the city.

In the playground Talina (11), Svenja (11) and Jason (9) can’t understand a word. Because, here, their classmates only speak Turkish and Arabic, the Bild article continued.

Here 99 percent of the 313 pupils have an immigrant (Muslim) background. For 285 of those, the parents receive financial support from the state.

Talina is in the 6th year. “When she first went to school, she could read and write her first words. Her fellow pupils couldn’t say ‘Thank you’, ‘Please’ or ‘Good morning’,” says her mother Mara M. (45).

The German children are teased about being ‘pork eaters’. Her classmate Svenja: “I wish there were more pupils who could speak my language.” Jason’s mother says: “It’s not good that there are so few German children at the school.”

A teacher was quoted by Bild as saying: “We have tried in vain to get Germans in the school. Now we’re concentrating on the clientele that we have. In the canteen, there is no more pork.”

Kreuzberg is now the largest Turkish city outside of Turkey and is known as “Kleine Istanbul” (Little Istanbul).

According to Berlin government statistics, 90 percent of the inhabitants of certain areas of Kreuzberg live below the poverty level and subsist on taxpayer handouts—making a mockery of the liberal claim that immigration into Europe is needed to “keep the pension system and economy running.”

http://newobserveronline.com/the-exterm ... ur-school/

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: The Extermination of Whites in Europe

Unread post by bumperjack » May 13th, 2014, 3:40 pm

Nice Article very true in Europe,we also got cleansing going on in America how have whites all of a sudden become a minority?Racial Cleansing!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 26th, 2014, 10:59 am

Crazy

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 26th, 2014, 3:29 pm

All Muslims hate you?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 26th, 2014, 1:52 pm

aren't turks pretty much white?

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » June 28th, 2014, 2:38 pm

There is no fu.king ethnic cleansing in Europe. The last time there was one, it was, or still is, between Serbs/Macedonians & Albanians.
Europe (western) is peace as fu.k, the only, and sole, cleansing that you have here, and it is for real, it's the middle class vanishing faster than you could ever think!!!
Anything else is Far-right propaganda.
PS : I know some muslims that want to destroy Europe (and those they call Kaffir), but I also know many knuckle-heads that wanna bomb out Africa or anyone that is non-caucasian (as you say in the US) !
Still, there is only one race : the Human Race
Don't believe the hype !
Salaam

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 6th, 2014, 10:45 pm

Silencioso wrote:aren't turks pretty much white?
Yea. A lot of the times you couldnt tell the difference between a Turk and any other european.
There are even blonde and blue eyed turks. I gave also met red haired ones.The Celts settled there aswell as greeks and romans.

This guy is the founder of modern turkey, looks like any european of those times. His namewas Atatürk, which means "father of all turks"

Its just that they are muslim, but they are relatively moderate at least compared to a lot of arabs.

Thats my hometown mentioned in the article up there. There are about 1,100 schools in berlin and 38 of them have a percentage of 80% foreigners and more. Not all of them turks, but they comprise the majority of foreigners. A lot of greeks, italians, arabs etc. too. Its a Problem language wise, because the kids cant be taught properly since many of them speak badly german.
Its true, Berlin has the largest turkish community outside of turkey. About 200, 000. I grew up around them.
Alot of them have low key adapted to the german ways and are having few children, so their demographics are predicted to shrink, just like the german population.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 14th, 2014, 3:39 am

Christina Marie wrote:I want to be perfectly clear that I do not hate Muslims. BUT they hate us, make no mistake about that.
NOBODY hate you, that's BS !
There's is only more and more Muslims, so what ?
It's a peacefull religion like the 2 others, I mean the main ones (Christian and Jewish).
Extremists muslims hate EVERYBODY even muslims their own kind...

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » July 14th, 2014, 11:53 am

Right On Rim.K. All us citizens have to comprehend that :
1) All the so-called ultra-Islamicists kill far more other muslims than non muslims. Like my fellow french said it, they hate everyone but themselves (the ultras).
2) They kill innocents people, like some gangmembers do with their stray-bullets
3) Most of them do not read or understand the "Kuran" and don't care they are pawns in the game
4) the chessmasters are Israelis, American, Russians, Europeans (French & British ahed of the rest) and last but not the least the Saoudis ..Tada

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 14th, 2014, 1:14 pm

I can understand why Muslims would hate American...or at least the US government. That's a no brainier..