Michael Brown shot & killed by police in Ferguson, MO

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Michael Brown shot & killed by police in Ferguson, MO

Unread post by alexalonso » August 19th, 2014, 11:10 am

Is this a racial incident? Was this a bad shooting. Was Michael Brown surrendering? or was Michael Brown charging police? Why is Al Sharpton in Ferguson? The media is doing terrible job telling story.
Attachments
Michael-Brown-Protest-Police.jpg
Michael-Brown-Protest-Police.jpg (135.96 KiB) Viewed 11734 times
1407876204027-Brown-gallery-28.jpg
1407876204027-Brown-gallery-28.jpg (29.53 KiB) Viewed 11734 times

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Michael Brown shot & killed by police in Ferguson, MO

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 19th, 2014, 11:44 am

I have a hard time jumping to the conclusion that it was purely racially Motivated on the cops part to shoot him.

A bad shooting, maybe. I'm a very skeptical person when it comes to cops and their reasons given for shooting or beating someone to death because I think local polices agencies are far too militarized and far too trigger happy. However, IF the cops story is true, that The 6 ft 4 man charged him, than I really can't blame him for taking the action he took. That's an if. Cops always say the " suspect" charged them or lunged at them.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 19th, 2014, 11:59 am

Has it really been confirmed that Brown strong arm robbed the convenience store for cigars?

I read an alternate theory last night that I thought made sense: http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/did ... -for-them/

It does look as if they left money on the counter but there was some sort of argument with the clerk. But if his intent was to rob, shouldn't the clerk come out and say so?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » August 19th, 2014, 1:33 pm

Yeah, they say he stole a rack of swishers...but I heard that he or his homie left money too. Store clerk is on mute right now....strange.

Story goes that the cop didn't even know about the alleged robbery (which they are labeling strong armed since Brown pushed the clerk). He only engaged Brown because he and his homie were in the middle of the street walking. I would think that if I had just robbed a store I would not be walking in the middle of the street looking for attention....and I also would not give the police attitude if he was warning me about walking in the street.

A lot of angles to this story....

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » August 19th, 2014, 1:36 pm

Any updates on E..... Ezell Ford shooting? I am hearing he was a loose cannon over there....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 19th, 2014, 3:15 pm

I think the cop messed up, regardless of what might have happened earlier.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 19th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Coup wrote:Yeah, they say he stole a rack of swishers...but I heard that he or his homie left money too. Store clerk is on mute right now....strange.

Story goes that the cop didn't even know about the alleged robbery (which they are labeling strong armed since Brown pushed the clerk). He only engaged Brown because he and his homie were in the middle of the street walking. I would think that if I had just robbed a store I would not be walking in the middle of the street looking for attention....and I also would not give the police attitude if he was warning me about walking in the street.

A lot of angles to this story....
Yea the clerk isn't talking right now.

If Brown really robbed him, why didn't the clerk call 9-11? Was he afraid of retaliation or was he not really robbed at all? Somebody that didn't even work at the store reported the in incident as a robbery, not the store employees.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » August 22nd, 2014, 3:33 pm

With the Brown situation and now the issue with Kajieme Powell St. Louis is going through it. This will turn into a debate on police protocol and procedures when it is all said and done. Powell looks like he wanted to die...and the news are reporting on all officer involved "killling/shooting" now...trendy. 3 in LA County area and 2 in St. Louis.

Saw a few articles/posts about how you do not see as many Whites killed as Blacks or Mexicans when officer involved shootings are concerned...I have a thought on that but it was a pretty interesting post.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 12th, 2014, 2:42 am

No indictments. I found a huge lie in this story.

In the transcript of the police officer, Darren ????, he stated that he heard the radio call that a black male stole some blunts from a nearby store, but the Chief of Ferguson PD stated early on that the officer was not aware of this incident, therefore the police officer would not have known Michael Brown has stole the blunts that he had in his had. Who lied??????????????

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » January 6th, 2015, 8:11 pm

The Race card only gets played when there is question on white on black,You don't hear about the reverse.Was it justified after 11 bullets found there target.I seriously don't think so.Justifiable Homicide only usually rules when Law Enforcement is involved.sad but true but when and if you bum rush the police more times than not you will lose your life.Al Sharpton and all black activist are racist period,if they acted on all injustice r eguardless of race they would be defined as real activist instead of racist,but as we know that's never the case when they get involved.That's a real look at a real situation r eguardless of race.

madseason23
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: klan town

Unread post by madseason23 » June 10th, 2015, 12:21 am

Maybe blacks should stop all these race conscious crimes triggered by race conscious bigotry...........take a look in the mirrow a little i mean after all quit it