Bakari Henderson incident

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
TomKat
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: OKC

Bakari Henderson incident

Unread post by TomKat » July 13th, 2017, 6:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpTm43oATJw

This Shit pissed me off and I'm surprised nobody on here spoke on this topic. I got to much to say but I will say just a yee bit.
First off I aint racists(2 of my 5 kids are mixed), but how the hell would he have even felt comfortable in a night club in Greece getting drunk where he was probably the only black man there.
Second, How in the hell did all his white friends leave him hanging like that, and show up later to help give him CPR. One of his friends even said he got separated from him when the fight broke off. You mean to tell me they couldn't see the only brother in a club full of Greeks and racist Serbians(which Serbians are known for being racist and anti-american). People from another post said that either the bartender or a bouncer called him a "nigger" when he was taking a picture with the waitress. The bouncer and bartender even jumped in while his friends lay back hiding waiting for it to end.
Third, Bakari's family needs to be questioning all his friends on why they left him hanging like that..
Me and my partners said no way would we had left each other hanging like that. Either we going to fight together, or we going to run together. Either way, we going out together Ya heard me..Damn this pissed me off..
What yall think about this?