Fat Joe says nigga in his song!?!?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 17th, 2006, 6:18 am

^Tj is America with less laws lol

It gets really bad in rural areas, if you got south more... at the same time if you go all the way south then go to Cancun or Mexico City, they are not really oldschool Mexico, you have to go to the farming places in the middle to see the hardcore version of what you mentioned

And you remeber those stamps the Mexican government put out...

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 17th, 2006, 8:56 am

Y.G. wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
DC wrote:
I AGREE BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN DARK SKIN MEXICANS GET DISSED AND CALLED "WETBACK" OR "PAISA" BY LIGHT SKINNED MEXICANS HERE IN AMERICA AND IN T.J.
Yup there's definitely a caste system in Mexico. I think here in America it goes both ways though. My cousin, who happens to be a very dark skinned Chicano, be shooting his mouth off sometimes and calling everybody "wetback." lol Depends more on context I guess. Chicanos (of all shades) and Mexicans from Mexico are a bit different culturally.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 17th, 2006, 9:10 am

some self hate BS present in people of color. Messed up kinda shit.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 17th, 2006, 10:41 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
Tre wrote:During the 1980s, the Institute of Puerto Rican Culture in San Juan, Puerto Rico, received four skeletal remains from a small burial ground that was accidentally discovered during the construction of a boardwalk in Arecibo, Puerto Rico. Carbon testing revealed they dated from A.D. 645, making them ancestors of the Tainos.
The study conducted by the National Science Foundation compared the DNA of the unearthed skeletons to modern day Puerto Ricans. Samples from a scientific cross-section of 800 people throughout the island was taken.
The results of the analysis of approximately 300 of these samples identify 62% as Amerindian (native Indian), 30% as African blacks and 8% Caucasian.

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/41/308.html[/url][/list]
Interesting.....

are those percentages within each average person (as in percentage of blood) or are they each individuals, in which case the "dominant" blood is taken to represent the whole?
Those percentages represent the aggregate (or totality) of individuals sampled. That means they chose a sample they believed was representative of the population at large and from that determined a mean (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mean). There is variance within the individuals sampled. So a particular individual in the study might have more or less African Black for example than the mean.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 17th, 2006, 4:13 pm

To Y.G,

Here are the facts.

Ethnic groups:
white 53.7%, mulatto (mixed white and black) 38.5%, black 6.2%, other (includes Japanese, Arab, Amerindian) 0.9%, unspecified 0.7% (2000 census)

Go here for more reading.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/fac ... os/br.html

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 17th, 2006, 10:36 pm

i think the whole n word thing is fuccin stupid because if you dont want people calling you it you dont need to be fuccin saying it even said with either an a at the end or an er like i said before no one needs to be saying it period it only causes trouble and as for white people has any black person even thought of where the word came from Deeeeeeeerrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh :x yes the correct answer is white people not that im trying to make it okay for white people to say it but if it wasnt for them you wouldnt have the word dont forget that god why do people always make a big deal out of stupid sheeot like this this world fuccccccced up?

chirp d's fools

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 18th, 2006, 12:15 am

DC wrote:Sorry but whites are majority in PR.

From Wikipedia..

In the 2000 U.S. Census Puerto Ricans were asked to identify which racial category with which they personally identify. 95.8% answered with only one choice. The breakdown is as follows: 80.5% described themselves as "white"; 8% described themselves as "Black"; and only 0.4% described themselves as "Native American
the "white" INCLUDES the latin/hispanic as well. the white isn't as great as 80% but it's more than 8%.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 18th, 2006, 2:42 am

White should not include Latino and we know this, quit promoting your little brown and white alliance, get off the 'latin man's dick' hey remember that fool? Does it sound familiar

You're a bitch se11.

Where do you live?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 18th, 2006, 3:24 am

Hang on a minute, you can be white and Latino.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 18th, 2006, 10:02 am

DC wrote:Hang on a minute, you can be white and Latino.

EXACTLY BUT DUMB AS FOOLS IN AMERICA THINK PEOPLE CANT BE WHITE IN AMERICA CAUSE THEY IN AN ETHNIC GROUP THAT IS SEEN AS NONE WHITE

EVER SEEN THIS I KNOW ALL YALL HAVE!

WHITE(NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN)
BLACK(NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 10:25 am

100 wrote:

EXACTLY BUT DUMB AS FOOLS IN AMERICA THINK PEOPLE CANT BE WHITE IN AMERICA CAUSE THEY IN AN ETHNIC GROUP THAT IS SEEN AS NONE WHITE

EVER SEEN THIS I KNOW ALL YALL HAVE!

WHITE(NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN)
BLACK(NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN)
Excatly you can be white and Latino

The America thing?

It's because alot of white Latinos in America go into Me.Cha. and stuff and start thinking they are not white and sperate themselves

And those things where you fill in you ethnicity (I've seen that alot) doesn't ask you what you are, it says

"With what do you most identify with"

But if it's on a SAT test or whatever, it's for statistical things only, because if a white Latino from say Argentina came to America, then a language barrier might lead to different results, so that's why they don't count white hispanic as white on tests.

Which is still incomplete because they count other white immigrants as just white, but right now it's Hispanics being most of the immigrants.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 18th, 2006, 11:04 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
100 wrote:

It's because alot of white Latinos in America go into Me.Cha. and stuff and start thinking they are not white and sperate themselves

Which is still incomplete because they count other white immigrants as just white, but right now it's Hispanics being most of the immigrants.

A couple of DUMB comments right there.

Anyway. 90%+ of Latinos in America are not even involved in MeCha. That's your ignorance talking. How would you know if they are white or not? Have you done DNA tests on each and every one? I have rarely seen any Latinos who I would consider pure white. If you're mixed then you're mixed and shouldn't deny it.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 18th, 2006, 12:13 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
100 wrote:

A couple of DUMB comments right there.

Anyway. 90%+ of Latinos in America are not even involved in MeCha. That's your ignorance talking. How would you know if they are white or not? Have you done DNA tests on each and every one? I have rarely seen any Latinos who I would consider pure white. If you're mixed then you're mixed and shouldn't deny it.

HOW IS MY POST DUMB IT'S ACCUARTE THERE ARE MANY WHITE LATINOS GET OVER IT

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 18th, 2006, 1:00 pm

I don't have a problem with what's being said,...

But I've seen se11 talk about the alliance of eme and ab as a point of pride, and try to relate that to his neighborhood in NYC. I'm curious where this latin/white alliance exists in NYC? And I think you also have some type of reason for trying to group whites and latins together and it aint' a good one...

Especially with that comment of how when Blacks come into your white and latino neighborhood you just know they are up to no good....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:A couple of DUMB comments right there.

I mean that in America most Hispanics would rather not identify themselves as white, some get pissed off if you think they are white, and many peple in MeCha happen to be good examples of that

look at this
http://www.lausd.k12.ca.us/Crenshaw_HS/ ... mecha.html

That's Crenshaw High's MeChA club
they get so pissed if you call them anything else but chicano, scroll to teh bottom there's a whole list of terms they don't like becuase they are "white"

But in Mexico and many other places, it's sorta the opposite, they want to be "white Mexicans"

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 1:49 pm

They post this stuff up in their MeChA rooms... look how against being called white they are

now look at them.. that's not all of them but at most only 3-4 can say they are mostly indian... and more than half could just as well be Italian or something because they are pretty white.. there's even 2 that Hitler could have called Aryan in that club.

Obviously there is bias

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 18th, 2006, 3:15 pm

Imo, Racists are racists at heart no matter the color of their skin. They can dress it up in their justifications and present it with a smile but the foul evil racist root grows in their hearts slowly squeezing out all else until finally their behavior reveals for all to see what they truly are: straight up racists.

----------
Racism refers to the beliefs, practices, and institutions that separate people based on their "race". By definition adding the suffix ism to the word race defines this as a person who practices racism or a racist.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 3:46 pm

What's your opinon of what I posted earlier? Just wondering...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 3:47 pm

I mean the Crenshaw High MeChA posters and then their acutal photo

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 18th, 2006, 4:11 pm

Isn't it obvious? Imo, Racists are racists at heart no matter the color of their skin. I don't see that they are an exception to the rule.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 18th, 2006, 4:16 pm

100 wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
100 wrote:
DC wrote:.

HOW IS MY POST DUMB IT'S ACCUARTE THERE ARE MANY WHITE LATINOS GET OVER IT
OK then whoever has white blood in them could also be considered white. So unless you are pure African then using your logic, you are white. LOL.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 18th, 2006, 5:01 pm

EVN in my opinion not one of those individuals looks white or Italian to me. They are brown. One girl possibly looks white but that's it.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 18th, 2006, 5:05 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote: .
I mean that in America most Hispanics would rather not identify themselves as white, some get pissed off if you think they are white, and many peple in MeCha happen to be good examples of that

look at this
http://www.lausd.k12.ca.us/Crenshaw_HS/ ... mecha.html

That's Crenshaw High's MeChA club
they get so pissed if you call them anything else but chicano, scroll to teh bottom there's a whole list of terms they don't like becuase they are "white"

But in Mexico and many other places, it's sorta the opposite, they want to be "white Mexicans"
OK so your argument has gone from an entire nationality to crenshaw high's mecha club. ? I'm starting to think that you are just instigating isht. What part of MIXED do you not understand? What is your nationality?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 18th, 2006, 5:39 pm

Cold Bear wrote:White should not include Latino and we know this, quit promoting your little brown and white alliance, get off the 'latin man's dick' hey remember that fool? Does it sound familiar

You're a bitch se11.

Where do you live?
your a fucking idiot. i am not saying their is any alliance or ANYTHING like that you fucking fagget. on some race polls they don't have anything for brown or latino, so they just include them with whites. i've seen it before. on that race breakdown, there was no brown, just white, black, and indian heritage. it was 80% white, so using SOME GOD DAMN FUCKING COMMON SENSE YOU HAVE TO SAY "OH THEY MUST HAVE INCLUDED THE BROWN POPULATION WITH THE WHITE POPULATION BECAUSE PUERTO RICO IS NOT 80% WHITE.

STOP PUTTING SHIT IN MY MOUTH AND TRYING TO SAY SHIT I DIDN'T.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 18th, 2006, 6:09 pm

Fuck you se11.

I would slap the shit out of you for coming out your face like that.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 8:17 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:Isn't it obvious? Imo, Racists are racists at heart no matter the color of their skin. I don't see that they are an exception to the rule.
Ok good, I agree

I wasn't sure because your post was generic, couldn't tell if it was reply to who

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 8:21 pm

Cold Bear wrote:EVN in my opinion not one of those individuals looks white or Italian to me. They are brown. One girl possibly looks white but that's it.
oponions can vary on that since it's appearance

it's obvious most are mixed with a few possible Indians and one white, but this was just one photo, there are a fwe VERY white-looking girl and one guy there

but as far as saying that.... they are mixed

MIXED is a concept they refuse.. they claim to only be native and give a 5 hour speech to anyone who thinks their white or even "mulato"

I think we can agree most are part white and part Native, but they reject white with anger

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 8:30 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:OK then whoever has white blood in them could also be considered white. So unless you are pure African then using your logic, you are white. LOL.
??? um no

I was talking about the UNMIXED whites among "Hispanics/Latinos"

One of my friend is from Mexico but can trace all the way back through Spain without any native in him, his great grandparents were the first in Mexico but by pure coincidence never mixed (it wasn't out of racism because they were very poor immigrants to Mexico)

lol and above that his dad came as an illegal immigrant

But he is really REALLY freakin white, honestly he's Michael Jackson white, if his name wasn't "Pedro" everyone who first meets him think's he German or something because lol he sorta looks like Hitler :lol: :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 8:37 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:OK so your argument has gone from an entire nationality to crenshaw high's mecha club. ? I'm starting to think that you are just instigating isht. What part of MIXED do you not understand? What is your naionality?
I was using this as an example of the type of mentallity of prefering to not be called white that is common among Mexican-Americans.

George Lopez makes jokes about how white people came to exploit "his people" when he has white ancestors who were "exploiting" as well.

It's all over.

Just look at the word "malinchista"

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 18th, 2006, 8:39 pm

Cold Bear wrote:EVN in my opinion not one of those individuals looks white or Italian to me. They are brown. One girl possibly looks white but that's it.
oponions can vary on that since it's appearance

it's obvious most are mixed with a few possible Indians and one white, but this was just one photo, there are a fwe VERY white-looking girl and one guy there

but as far as saying that.... they are mixed

MIXED is a concept they refuse.. they claim to only be native and give a 5 hour speech to anyone who thinks their white or even "mulato"

I think we can agree most are part white and part Native, but they reject white with anger
typo above - I mean mestizo, not mulatto

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 18th, 2006, 8:49 pm

Cold Bear wrote:fu-- you se11.

I would slap the shit out of you for coming out your face like that.
who the fuck do you think you are? trying to run shit online. get the fuck outa here. your wrong for putting shit in my mouth.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » March 18th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:OK so your argument has gone from an entire nationality to crenshaw high's mecha club. ? I'm starting to think that you are just instigating isht. What part of MIXED do you not understand? What is your naionality?
I was using this as an example of the type of mentallity of prefering to not be called white that is common among Mexican-Americans.

George Lopez makes jokes about how white people came to exploit "his people" when he has white ancestors who were "exploiting" as well.

It's all over.

Just look at the word "malinchista"
Do you have a nationality, race, or ethnic origins?

90%+ of Mexicans are mixed. For some reason, you can't or won't comprehend that fact. Your Mexican friend could actually be white but that would put him in the minority <10% population.