WHY CANT I GET A PERSON OF COLOR TO CARE???

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
copdoc

WHY CANT I GET A PERSON OF COLOR TO CARE???

Unread post by copdoc » March 2nd, 2005, 3:19 pm

WHY IS THERE A DEAD BLACK CHILD KILLED BY THE POLICE AND NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THE REAL DEAL??
ok i know you have probably head it all befoe, but fom a white cop??
that is right, a white cop. a southern white cop. murder is murder and just because you have a badge doesnt mean you should get by with it.
i have personally called johnny cochran, the naacp and anyone else i could think of to get justice for this young man.
1 reverend tried to get the district attorney recalled and NOT ONE SINGLE ATTORNEY IN THE COUNTY WOULD TAKE THE CASE.
WHERE AM I TALKING ABOUT?? rome georgia...........the same small southern hell that the Oprah show did a story about when a black young man spent a year and a half in jail for having sex with some lily white girl that later said it was rape.........now this just wasnt any young man.
he had an "a" average in school, a promising athletic career-star football player.....a bright future. till the floyd county police did their dirtywork.

now details on the murder.........a small "shotgun" house ( a term used by southerners to describe the small shantys mills used to put up for their employees to live in. small and poor, very poor.)
a burglary was reported about a week before. less than 20 dollar burglary. so it is day light, a neighbor sees someone ener this house. calls police.
3 officers are on the scene......... one was a swat team member.there are k-9 units available...........more cops, swat............so a female sergeant decides to search the house. she "says " the UNARMED " young man made a "lunge" at another female officer and she shot him. no weapon at the scene. sure, he lunged..........my ass. at best he might have tried to run.
now since i worked for the agency involved i know the players personally. i know how to search a building and if its surrounded there is no hurry. there are better ways to handle this than to kill a young man.
one more important detail, he stayed there on occasion.........
i know that on this forum there isnt a lot of love for the five-oh......but some of us do care and would lock up a crooked cop faster than i would some kid that IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
but someone just let me know why i cant get someone, anyone to care.

copdoc

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: WHY CANT I GET A PERSON OF COLOR TO CARE???

Unread post by Reeky » March 2nd, 2005, 3:56 pm

thats some fucked up shit, i feel you on this.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 2nd, 2005, 4:22 pm

Indeed I fell you, Hats off to the familys. But 500,000 Black babies are Murderd every Year, not in the Congos, Not in Liberia, Not in Mozambuque, Right here in America. (ABORTION) Why cant I get a Person of Color to Care???

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » March 2nd, 2005, 4:24 pm

How the hell did she explain her use of deadly force? How can this not be investigated?

Have you contected the media? Do you have a union with whom you could make a complaint? In Houston, the Black Panthers are very active - Quanell X is very vocal. I may not agree with everything he advocates, but he gets the word out.