Is Tiger Woods considered Black or Asian or Blasian?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Is Tiger Woods considered Black or Asian or Blasian?

Unread post by Trey » March 16th, 2005, 12:04 am

I always hear people calling Tiger Woods, Black. Yes his physical features are 95% Black but can we Asians claim him too haha! We need more recognizable figures in sports other than Yao and Ichiro. We should really do that RACIAL DRAFT like Dave Chappelle did lol...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Is Tiger Woods considered Black or Asian or Blasian?

Unread post by 100 » March 16th, 2005, 6:43 pm

HOW MANY TAI PEOPLE LOOK LIKE TIGER WOODS? NONE

HE'S ASIAN AND BLACK AMERICAN BUT IF HE WAS 100% ASIAN AND LOOK THE WAY HE DOES THEN HE PROBABLY WOULD BE FROM PAPUA GUNEA THEY ARE VERY DARK

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 7:57 pm

Tiger woods is black wether he likes it or not

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 17th, 2005, 6:21 am

purplecityhello wrote:Tiger woods is black wether he likes it or not
*I agree. My mother is a light, bright, damn near, but not quite white, black creole woman from Louisiana, with green eyes, and straight black hair, and if she and her people can call themselves black, then Tiger Woods-with his overabundance of negroid features, and dark skin-IS BLACK! LOL!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 27th, 2005, 5:53 am

tiger is more asian than he is black, look at his mix...so what if he is dark, so are millions of other south east asians

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 27th, 2005, 8:21 am

There are Black people in Thailand. SOme of them are of the Muslim minority, others are part of the Hill Tribes (Negritoes).

Get your facts straight.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 27th, 2005, 9:46 am

George wrote:There are Black people in Thailand. SOme of them are of the Muslim minority, others are part of the Hill Tribes (Negritoes).

Get your facts straight.

EXACTLY! SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T FACE THE FACTS THAT AFRICANS HAVE MIGRATED OUT OF THE CONTINET 1000S OF YRS AGO

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 27th, 2005, 9:54 am

whats the point on the question?is this a theme in your country-club ,too?
man has a name,hasn`t he?
not enough?
for the republicans ;and his mum and dad had probably s e x (with one another)

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 28th, 2005, 6:14 am

George wrote:There are Black people in Thailand. SOme of them are of the Muslim minority, others are part of the Hill Tribes (Negritoes).

Get your facts straight.
wats ur point? theres black people all over the world..

and the thai people descended from asian civilizations surrounding the country, not africa fool..

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 28th, 2005, 7:52 am

Who cares?

All humans originally come from Africa. Asians and Europeans are just pasty Africans. We're all the same. We just have different features brought on by different climates.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 28th, 2005, 1:49 pm

Helms wrote:Who cares?

All humans originally come from Africa. Asians and Europeans are just pasty Africans. We're all the same. We just have different features brought on by different climates.
first off, the Orginal man was Afro-Asiatic. A species who werent quite human yet who were in Africa migrated to Asia and became human. The humans who stayed in Asia evolved to what we know now as the chinky eyed yellow skinned asians. The human in Asia who migrated back to Africa evolved into what we know as the dark skinned, nappy hair having africans. so technically you're half right.

But i dont know what happened to tiger woods, he dont look asian at all, he has big old eyes. usually the chinky eyes is a dominant gene. look at tyson beckford his grandfather or something was 100% chinese, and he got the chinky eye gene. and tyson is only 1/4, Woods is 1/2. Usually the half black and asian babies i've seen have the chinky eyes and the curly hair. But Woods genes got all fu-cKed up. But he Black. its whatever you look more really. i know a chick who was half black and half Filipino But looks 100% filipino. but its whatever u look realli. Like i dont know why Mariah Carey klaiming she black kause she look hella white. and i heard she only 1/3 black kause he dad was Black and Venuzuelian (dont know how to spell it).

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » April 28th, 2005, 2:11 pm

This is a stupid thread. The dude is simply mixed with Black and Asian….PERIOD! And this “claiming” talk doesn’t make sense. He’s not the best because he’s Black or Asian or both (He is both) It’s called practice and being at something for a long time. Dude has a White woman. So color in some point is not even up for discussion with this dude and many more like him. More times than not we would be better off to do the same.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 28th, 2005, 2:52 pm

So how do you explain the people in places like Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Vietnamese hills and jungles, the pacific islands/?????? The Phillipines.

They have wavy hair, dark skin, and "African features"????? They still live in these places today.

Oh yeah, and what about the Micronesians, they look "purely" Black but, in fact have 75% or so Asian genes and only about 25% African genes.

Does a person HAVE to look mixed to be mixed????

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 29th, 2005, 1:45 pm

George wrote:So how do you explain the people in places like Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Vietnamese hills and jungles, the pacific islands/?????? The Phillipines.

They have wavy hair, dark skin, and "African features"????? They still live in these places today.

Oh yeah, and what about the Micronesians, they look "purely" Black but, in fact have 75% or so Asian genes and only about 25% African genes.

Does a person HAVE to look mixed to be mixed????
my point exactly.... the first people to inhabit the Philippines were the Afro-Asiatics. the tribes there they are probably darker than the civilians bekause they stayed with there tribe. Other Filipinos got mixed with spanish when the spaniards took over the Philippines. But for the most part most Filipinos are dark. i dont know if my info is accurate because im black, im only going by what my cousin whose half flip is saying. and i think i remember seeing it on websites.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » April 29th, 2005, 4:24 pm

tiger woods is Indian. Thats what India is. A bunch of Asians and Blacks that mixed. so his genetic spirit would be most comfortable in India or Malaysia.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » April 30th, 2005, 5:07 am

India is a mix of black and asian? Ancient tribes, at the most on average Indians have 5% black ancestry.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » April 30th, 2005, 7:06 am

WTF ???? Where did you get Tiger Woods is Indian???

Have you not seen his father and mother?!??

Alright........?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » April 30th, 2005, 1:06 pm

Michelledope wrote:India is a mix of black and asian? Ancient tribes, at the most on average Indians have 5% black ancestry.
South Indians have more Black ancestry than the rest of India.

George, yea I know Tiger Woods mother is Asian, and his father is mostly Black but a little Mongolian.

Either side can claim him. But to Tiger Woods, if he grew up in Africa, Asia, and India, I bet in his soul he would feel most at home in Malaysia and India, because thats where people of his genetic background went and made a new country and culture for themselves.

Indians also have some Aryan blood. So I guess Tiger's future children with his wife would look like Northern Indians. Either way, I know that nationality and ethnicity are two different things, Im jsut saying that genetically thats who he would be closest to.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » April 30th, 2005, 2:54 pm

Ancient Tribes, i'm not even sure I understand what you're on about. He's not even remotely Indian, neither is his wife. How on earth are his kids going to look like Northern Indians. Tiger Woods, as I have read, is 1/4 Chinese, 1/8 white, 1/8 American Indian, 1/4 Thai, and 1/4 black.

Didn't Tiger Woods once refer to his ethnicity as ''Cablinasian'' on the Oprah winfrey show ?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » April 30th, 2005, 9:06 pm

Michelledope wrote:Ancient Tribes, i'm not even sure I understand what you're on about. He's not even remotely Indian, neither is his wife. How on earth are his kids going to look like Northern Indians. Tiger Woods, as I have read, is 1/4 Chinese, 1/8 white, 1/8 American Indian, 1/4 Thai, and 1/4 black.

Didn't Tiger Woods once refer to his ethnicity as ''Cablinasian'' on the Oprah winfrey show ?
well if he called himself cablinasian, then i guess thats wut he is...

SHEESH! OK u win. dang.......

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » May 24th, 2005, 10:47 pm

[quote="purplecityhello"]Tiger woods is black wether he likes it or not[/quote]

i know this topic is old but i had to bring it back. can you explain why tiger woods is "black" instead of blasian?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 25th, 2005, 5:40 pm

wwjd wrote:

Get your facts straight.
wats ur point? theres black people all over the world..

and the thai people descended from asian civilizations surrounding the country, not africa fool..

On an average scale, how many blacks in one country? I mean in my country there is only one black dude in my town that everybody knew in the whole country. Now he has a Macedonian wife and some black children. He came from Africa with some black students to learn in my country. Those black guys that came from Africa had rich families. So when i said "some black students came to learn in my country" makes it a few black people. The guy's name was Jimmy. It could have been 3-5 or 7-10 or so students that came from africa. About the thai people and asian civilizations thing, i agree with you.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » June 1st, 2005, 11:15 pm

WHO GIVES A FLYING SH*T?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 15th, 2005, 9:44 pm

Did you watch Dave Chappelle, on his show they had a racial draft, and the Black drafted Tiger Woods, while the Asians drafted Wu Tang Klan, and the whites drafted Colin Powell and Condileeza Rice.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » July 15th, 2005, 9:46 pm

yep, i thought that was pretty funny

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » July 18th, 2005, 8:52 am

alonso wrote:Did you watch Dave Chappelle, on his show they had a racial draft, and the Black drafted Tiger Woods, while the Asians drafted Wu Tang Klan, and the whites drafted Colin Powell and Condileeza Rice.

didnt the black people get OJ Simpson back

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 26th, 2005, 1:26 pm

Blasian. But he seems more black than asian.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 26th, 2005, 1:27 pm

alonso wrote:Did you watch Dave Chappelle, on his show they had a racial draft, and the Black drafted Tiger Woods, while the Asians drafted Wu Tang Klan, and the whites drafted Colin Powell and Condileeza Rice.

Oh yeah, that was something really funny.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 26th, 2005, 5:17 pm

THE MAN IS A RECREATED ASIAN WITH BROWN SKIN!

ISN'T HIS WIFE ASIAN= HIS KID IS ASIAN FOR SURE!

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 26th, 2005, 9:21 pm

100 wrote:THE MAN IS A RECREATED ASIAN WITH BROWN SKIN!

Nah. All ya'll are stupid. He married a white girl, some swedish model or something. Does that make him a Black man?? LOL...

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » July 26th, 2005, 9:57 pm

Tiger is republican

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 28th, 2005, 11:33 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
100 wrote:THE MAN IS A RECREATED ASIAN WITH BROWN SKIN!

Nah. All ya'll are stupid. He married a white girl, some swedish model or something. Does that make him a Black man?? LOL...

OH OKAY O THOUGHT HIS WIFE WAS ASIAN OH WELL stuff HIS CHILD IS ASIAN ORIGIN AND WHITE WITH A PINCHE OF NEGRO