Penis sizes, races, black vs. white

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 4th, 2005, 6:10 pm

i really dont know why some of you people automatically consider people gay because they talk about something like this. i mean its not something cool to talk about or something i would ever bring up, but i mean im not that uncomfortable with my sexuality to think its something to consider gay. i mean the name of the thread is "who likes taking it in the ass?" or anything. i mean come on, in high school kids were always talking about it and people still do, are they gay? grow up.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » June 5th, 2005, 10:24 am

is this kinda a taboo topic like;

cannibalism, incest, sexuality, "race" mixing(trust me, some still have a problem with this), serial killers??????

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 5th, 2005, 3:16 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:tthis is such a gay ass topic but muffakk from the mids east have the biggest dongs since they practice exercises that stretch their dicks,,,, lookin the world records i bet some one from that part of the world holds it,,, not a black man..
Nope.. in the "known" world, a white dude holds the records..

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 5th, 2005, 8:53 pm

See, this the kind of the bulls!@$ that turn so many real cats away from this site, what kind of topic is this, how is this s!@# even allowed on here? Look at some these topics on here.. Who thinks of some s!@# like this? This stupid s!@# is taking up space, just like half the topics on here. This is the "better entertainment" that the site was shut down for? This type of s!@# is disgusting and must be from one of many of corny cats on here ...Just wanted to add my opinion...I'm out....

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 5th, 2005, 11:08 pm

DeaD-SouL wrote:now this is a straight up fag thread right here..

LOL 2 TO 3 FRUITS WITH SOME GREENS AND CHICKEN A DAY THIS CAT GOT A SCAMMING PENIS PLAN SOUND LIKE ONE OF DEM INFOMERCIALS GETTING CATS HYPED UP ABOUT PENIS GROWTH THAT WILL NEVER WORK!

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » June 6th, 2005, 5:17 am

Hey, it does say "Race and Ethnicity".

SO i decided to just post something different for a change.

Sorry if offended you in anyway. Its just this topic always comes up when people talk about relationships and sex.

Girls AND guys would debate on whether size matters and, if it would determine if a relationship last long or not.

Also, i would hear comments from girls of many ethnic backgrounds making generalized statements on the largeness of Black males, and the smallness of Asian and East Indian males.

I just found its never discussed on a message board b4, and realizing that http://www.streetgangs.com has a "Race and Ethnicity" section.

And due to the fact many people i've encountered connect penis sizes to Race and Ethnicity, i included this taboo topic. Forgive??????

BTW, i often hear guys say Asian girls have the tightest vaginas. What do you all think about this generalization. ANd please don't tell me this has nothing to do with Race. If it didn't the world Asian girls would not be connected with the word "tight punanis".

LOL, anyone?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

muststurbation

Unread post by Mraka » June 6th, 2005, 5:58 am

read there was a masturbation marathon in San Francisco,has it ended?
-What are the results?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 6th, 2005, 1:05 pm

What is wrong with you guys and talking about people's dicks --- i mean penises and no duh that black people have huge penises and asian people have tiny twinkies or whatever the hell you call it. This is a fact but there is no point in talking about this gay stuff. Just my opinion. Please dont start beef. yes the race does matter when YOU think about it, not me. Just a little note but sumo wrestlers are so tough and have tiny blurps or 1 centmeter weiners and black dudes have HUGE, big as a donkey's, and hangs to their knees kind of penises and thats why they fuck all of those sluts all of the time. Just my thought.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 6th, 2005, 1:09 pm

When i was a little kid, we used to call this kid named george georgina cause he was very ugly and always acted dumb, always was hyper and always acted like a little girl. No offence. I was just trying to make you laugh. There is no point in laughing if you dont think its funny, but we used to have to much fucking fun. Oh yeah, just like it was yesterday. No beef, please. Peace, brotha.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 6th, 2005, 1:24 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:What is wrong with you guys and talking about people's dicks --- i mean penises and no duh that black people have huge penises and asian people have tiny twinkies or whatever the hell you call it. This is a fact but there is no point in talking about this gay stuff. Just my opinion. Please dont start beef. yes the race does matter when YOU think about it, not me. Just a little note but sumo wrestlers are so tough and have tiny blurps or 1 centmeter weiners and black dudes have HUGE, big as a donkey's, and hangs to their knees kind of penises and thats why they fu-- all of those sluts all of the time. Just my thought.
are you joking or serious?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 6th, 2005, 1:28 pm

se11 wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:What is wrong with you guys and talking about people's dicks --- i mean penises and no duh that black people have huge penises and asian people have tiny twinkies or whatever the hell you call it. This is a fact but there is no point in talking about this gay stuff. Just my opinion. Please dont start beef. yes the race does matter when YOU think about it, not me. Just a little note but sumo wrestlers are so tough and have tiny blurps or 1 centmeter weiners and black dudes have HUGE, big as a donkey's, and hangs to their knees kind of penises and thats why they fu-- all of those sluts all of the time. Just my thought.

Both.

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » June 6th, 2005, 1:33 pm

se11 wrote:
This forum seems to have taken a rush of retarded people, and all the intelligent ones seem to have gone.