White Boy Going Wild

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

White Boy Going Wild

Unread post by WIP » June 21st, 2005, 4:44 am

Yall aint gonna believe this $hit. Hope the link work.

http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3456745

Rope-A-Dope
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rope-A-Dope » June 21st, 2005, 1:19 pm

cotdamn dats wut give white ppl a bad name that ugly mufucca he look like he would do that shit

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 21st, 2005, 3:54 pm

crazy ass white people
how is it even possible to fu** a dog

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 21st, 2005, 4:18 pm

DEATH PENALTY........Fcukin deranged little freak. Just off him. Or maybe put him on a 4 yard and see what happens.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 21st, 2005, 4:33 pm

typical white people shit

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 21st, 2005, 4:43 pm

Sylvia Jones says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess the dog) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

That sick bastard fucked that poor dog to death.

Oh well he is gonna get what's coming to him in prison for sure so that's the positive of this horrible story.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 21st, 2005, 5:10 pm

BlackManOfHonor- Go f&ck yourself -----Whats this then ?

http://www.cnsnews.com/Nation/Archive/2 ... 1014b.html

http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show ... php?id=702

http://www.dailyprogress.com/servlet/Sa ... 8577&path=

http://www.vdare.com/pb/taylor_review.htm

Is this typical negro stuff then????
Man I would love to have you in front of me....nuff said

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » June 21st, 2005, 5:27 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:typical white people shit
hey i dont sadamize dogs or molest or rape

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 21st, 2005, 5:54 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:BlackManOfHonor- Go f&ck yourself -----Whats this then ?

http://www.cnsnews.com/Nation/Archive/2 ... 1014b.html

http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show ... php?id=702

http://www.dailyprogress.com/servlet/Sa ... 8577&path=

http://www.vdare.com/pb/taylor_review.htm

Is this typical negro stuff then????
Man I would love to have you in front of me....nuff said
I would love to have you in front of me to.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 21st, 2005, 5:58 pm

acme you wouldnt do shit but puss up in front of me.If you did try to get rowdy,you would get put back in your place immediatly.

what i meant is that everytime I hear about people having sex with animals,its whites doing it.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 21st, 2005, 6:10 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Sylvia Jones says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess the dog) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

That sick bastard #%@& that poor dog to death.

Oh well he is gonna get what's coming to him in prison for sure so that's the positive of this horrible story.
alot of white people have sex with animals.There are even sites on the net that have pictures of the sick shit.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 21st, 2005, 7:46 pm

blackmanofhonor, did you know that 1/4 black women will be raped in their lifetime? 1 out of every like 8 teenage black girls has been molested or raped. i got this out of a womens magazine about two years ago in 11th grade while looking for a picture to paint for art class. dont even start with this shit guy because rape and sick shit is done by every race and nothing justifies it.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 21st, 2005, 8:59 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Sylvia Jones says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess the dog) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

alot of white people have sex with animals.There are even sites on the net that have pictures of the sick shit.
alot of brazillians and Mexicans do. In tihuana, Cancoon, etc. and real cheap too (I havent seen it but heard of it).

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 21st, 2005, 9:06 pm

In Tijuana it's the donkey shows get you're facts straight. :mrgreen:

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 21st, 2005, 9:40 pm

Yeah I puss up in front of you after I disconnected your shoulder and handed your arm to ya. YOu have know idea who your talking too. My body count exceeds over 300+ blacks, Rwandan's, Numibians, and Congolese mostly muslim.You wanna see some sick shit, watch a drugged out african toss a baby in to a ditch after he taken it from the woman he got pregnant. I have seen stuff that would have you on a couch crying why, why, why, the rest of your life you punk. I know guys like you, Mr. Bigshit. Even if it is white people donkin animals, you aint gotta make it racial. You started with the racial here. Could have just said sick f&ck. But you wanna make it racial. We could go on and on like that playing tit for tat. Big deal chimp. Remeber Michael Jackson is a pedophile and he despite his best efforts, is all black and a child molester.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » June 21st, 2005, 9:45 pm

neither of u kno if either of u would "puss up" in front of eachother so relax on all that

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 21st, 2005, 10:11 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:

some psychological institute mad a "secret2 study where they found out that between 30 and 40% on the countryside in general at least once had sex with an animal.
No matter of which skin colour. This includes africa and Asia.

i heard in Scotland they put two feet of a sheep into boots so they cant run away and then.....

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » June 21st, 2005, 10:14 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:

its also alot of black people that do it in diff country's its just not heard about.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 22nd, 2005, 7:40 am

Human pevertion is human pevertion, whether it be white, black, brown or yellow - perverts are sick puppies and no one ethnicity has a monopoly of goodness or badness, good sexual mental health or peversion. Hell, this thread and beefin' is toooo tired!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 22nd, 2005, 8:42 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Yeah I puss up in front of you after I disconnected your shoulder and handed your arm to ya. YOu have know idea who your talking too. My body count exceeds over 300+ blacks, Rwandan's, Numibians, and Congolese mostly muslim.You wanna see some sick shit, watch a drugged out african toss a baby in to a ditch after he taken it from the woman he got pregnant. I have seen stuff that would have you on a couch crying why, why, why, the rest of your life you punk. I know guys like you, Mr. Bigshit. Even if it is white people donkin animals, you aint gotta make it racial. You started with the racial here. Could have just said sick f&ck. But you wanna make it racial. We could go on and on like that playing tit for tat. Big deal chimp. Remeber Michael Jackson is a pedophile and he despite his best efforts, is all black and a child molester.

alwayz braggin about how many blacks you've killed you are a str8 bitch. You talk about all theses other people on here being full of shit and Internet posers, and look at you! I don't care what you've been through, how good you can fight, or, how many nazi or klan fags you know. I know for a fact if you encounters half the fools you talk shit to on this site, you'd fold the fuck up like a metel chair. You front all you want Acme, i know the truth about you, with your black people murdering fantasies, LOL Whatever.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 22nd, 2005, 8:52 am

Noog wrote:Human pevertion is human pevertion, whether it be white, black, brown or yellow - perverts are sick puppies and no one ethnicity has a monopoly of goodness or badness, good sexual mental health or peversion. Hell, this thread and beefin' is toooo tired!
everyone's a pervert too deep down inside weather it be male or female

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 22nd, 2005, 9:03 am

this is not directly related but it underlines that whites are more involved in sexual freaked out killing shit.
General Serial Killer Profile
Demographics

Male (88.3%)

White
80% of all serial killers
73% of male serial killers
93% of female serial killers

Average intelligence
107 in our data base
n = 71

Often a police groupie
Seldom involved with groups

Demographics – Average age is 28.5

Males
27.5 is average age at first kill
9 is the youngest (Clarence Hill)
72 is the oldest (Ray Copeland)
Jesse Pomeroy (Boston in the 1870s)
Killed 28 people by the age of 14
Spent 58 years in solitary confinement until he died

Females (Kelleher & Kelleher, 1998)
30 is average age at first kill
14 is youngest (Caril Ann Fugate)
55 is oldest (Marie Becker)
Angels of death, revenge killers, and team killers tend to be younger

Race
2.4%
Asian

4.5%
Hispanic

13.0%
Black

80.1%
White

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:kJ ... /~maamodt/
Psyc%2520405/Serial%2520Killers.ppt+comparison+serial+killer+black+white+states&hl=de&client=firefox-a

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 22nd, 2005, 2:59 pm

Sentenza wrote: Average intelligence
107 in our data base
n = 71
what's the n = 71 mean?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 22nd, 2005, 3:07 pm

hmm...dont know

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » June 22nd, 2005, 3:32 pm

is all that added up per capita? cause theres alot more white people to take into account then the minorities so obviously white will b higher in most cat.'s

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » June 22nd, 2005, 6:09 pm

every race has sickos,but on the human/animal sex shit,whites are the ones doing it.They even have sites on the net showing humans fucking animals,and they are all white.I couldnt believe it until I actually saw it.Whites even have chat rooms women with dogs and other sick shit under yahoo chat.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 22nd, 2005, 6:27 pm

Doggy Style is great though. 8)

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 22nd, 2005, 8:02 pm

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:42 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
Yeah I puss up in front of you after I disconnected your shoulder and handed your arm to ya. YOu have know idea who your talking too. My body count exceeds over 300+ blacks, Rwandan's, Numibians, and Congolese mostly muslim.You wanna see some sick shit, watch a drugged out african toss a baby in to a ditch after he taken it from the woman he got pregnant. I have seen stuff that would have you on a couch crying why, why, why, the rest of your life you punk. I know guys like you, Mr. Bigshit. Even if it is white people donkin animals, you aint gotta make it racial. You started with the racial here. Could have just said sick f&ck. But you wanna make it racial. We could go on and on like that playing tit for tat. Big deal chimp. Remeber Michael Jackson is a pedophile and he despite his best efforts, is all black and a child molester.

alwayz braggin about how many blacks you've killed you are a str8 bitch. You talk about all theses other people on here being full of shit and Internet posers, and look at you! I don't care what you've been through, how good you can fight, or, how many nazi or klan fags you know. I know for a fact if you encounters half the fools you talk shit to on this site, you'd fold the fu-- up like a metel chair. You front all you want Acme, i know the truth about you, with your black people murdering fantasies, LOL Whatever

manurwardiscksucka- News flash! If all my claims are fake, then what are yours? I mean true enogh about internet "villians". Just so its clear, I couldnt give damn about what anyone on this board thinks about a damn thing I say. Again your talking long shit too miate. The beautiful thing about the French Foriegn Legion is we get paid for heads! LOL talking about LOL! Silly ass african holding their AK above their head trying to spray us! We used to just look at each other and smile while we would watch whatever local militia just dump thousands of rounds at us and not hit a damn thing. We would come out of our position, and double tap them one by one. Mr. American Bad Guy!!!!! Your a sorry ass knuckle dragger. The most notorious, vicious street gang member in the U.S. got his body count by smoking mostly unarmed people in " drive by's" How gay is that?
Face facts my flibber lipped possum eater, I didnt start the racism on this thread, BlackManOfHiddenBehindTheComputerScreen Did. You want some , bring all you got. You open that pandoras bax, and your getting it right back. Just not the way I would like to serve it.....C-Ya Gilligan

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 22nd, 2005, 8:37 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Doggy Style is great though. 8)
that foo that f*** the dog couldn't wait :lol:

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » June 22nd, 2005, 9:21 pm

Why are people shocked by this!! :roll: I've come to expect things like this from white peope. Haven't you!!!. :lol: I could have told you that they are some sick puppy!! :twisted:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 22nd, 2005, 9:30 pm

lets not point fingers. you manage to rape 1/4 black women in the ghetto in your life time, so i wouldn't be pointing fingers.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » June 22nd, 2005, 9:46 pm

i once seen this black chick gettin railed by a horse, wierd shit, but just to prove, the girl wus black and she was fuckin a horse so its all races, just us whities film it mostly