TONGANS ON THE WEST COAST

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
UmanH-ay

TONGANS ON THE WEST COAST

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 11th, 2005, 3:44 am

Yo How many people have info on Tongans in on the west coast
Me and homies used to ruckus it out with them all the time,samoan vs Tongans rivalry goes waaayyy back.

And yo do tongans get along with African americans and Mexicans in Inglewood as i heard there was a tongan community there.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 11th, 2005, 3:51 am

i heard about some tongans bein scary but i aint gonna speak on it cuz i dont know like that

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » July 11th, 2005, 12:00 pm

Ya, I have a few Tongan homies from Inglewood. They're crazy as fuck, in fact my friend Semi just got locked up for attempted murder.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 11th, 2005, 6:47 pm

Sounds just like them lol, Tongans are crazy az maw- fukers
Tongans and samoans usually fight quite a lot, but lately not as much, when living in south auckland nz, i saw quite a lot of beef going around in the 90s.

The beef between Tongans and Samoans has been going for years, in fact hundreads of years, Tongans used to come over in Canoes and steal Samoan women and from stories i heard from my grandma they would eat them.

Im samoan myself but i dont reckon their tougher than us lol,but i have to agree Tongans are bigger in body build than samoans.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » July 11th, 2005, 9:37 pm

yeh they beef here to. u call a tongan a samoan dey get hell offened me tongan boyz go skits wen sum1 calls dem samoan same as the samoans get hell cut if u call dem tongan. they r both real nice n kind n have manners(most) me parentz were shocked, n dey iz loyal. sumtimes they team up ta fight the maori's.

Catalyst do u get called maori coz here wen sum1 c's a islander(mostly in areas where dere aint alot)for same reason they jus assume they r maori. me maori friend said u can tell the diff between polys n maori's by the nose he said polys have flat n maori dont.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 12th, 2005, 7:50 pm

Occasionly i do get asked if im Maori, but most islanders i know also get offended when their mistaken for a maori lol, like as if its an insult.
I can tell the difference between Islanders and Maoris because Coconuts are bigger than Maoris with a stronger build.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 12th, 2005, 8:51 pm

There are some big Maori's too, they are not all small. Actually all the Maoris I know are much bigger than any Sa's or Tongans Ive ever met.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 12th, 2005, 8:55 pm

what's a maori?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 12th, 2005, 9:04 pm

A Maori is a Native to New Zealand, in terms of Ancestory they are more closley related to Hawiians and Tahitians. Hire a movie called "Once were Warriors" to get an idea of who these people are.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 13th, 2005, 1:27 am

the poly gangs in l.a. do not get along well with the mexican gangs. the only blacks they dont like are thier rival blood or crip sets.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 7:46 am

My mate Martin whos half samoan/Tongan says his cousins in Inglewood beef with Eses.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 7:48 am

By the way if you want to know the real deal on Organised Crime gangs in Nz (well semi organised) hire the movie "once were warriors" and its sequel "what becomes of a broken hearted" it basically shows the gang life in south auckland and the attidudes and qualities Maoris have

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 13th, 2005, 1:16 pm

seen it - i own a copy of it -i support any movie on poly's.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 5:57 pm

^^for real, Did ya enjoy it?

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 15th, 2005, 2:15 am

i did like it. except for all the abuse the mom was takeing. and the daughter that was raped by her uncle.
it looks like the maori gangs look like motorcycle gangs here in amerikkka.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 21st, 2005, 3:57 am

pineapple wrote:i did like it. except for all the abuse the mom was takeing. and the daughter that was raped by her uncle.
it looks like the maori gangs look like motorcycle gangs here in amerikkka.
Yeah well sorta but as time goes by they adopt the american style look and slowly the leather outfit is bein thorwn away.But Most of the members in the Maori gangs cant afford a motorcycle.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » August 25th, 2005, 4:30 am

fo sho ! , ma DAD an UNCLEs use 2 beef with the TOGANs in PALMY during the late 50s early 60s , bac in the days of " ROCC n ROLL" ! ! LOL !............

even wen i was grown up in 275 SAMOANs didnt get along , with TOGANs , but wen day had beef with MAORIs ! , hell yea the " SA TON" CONNECCTION wud fite as 1..................

isnt dair a TOGAN SET in 808s the " SHACC BOYs " ?????

but man i jus hav POLYNESIAN LOVE 4 the TOGANZ MAN.
afta all wer the true POLYz of POLYNESIA..........................
...........................................................................................................

SAMOA mo SAMOA

HAMO UCE 3073
NORTHSIDE PRIDE

NTH REZZA FOB SOS 3073 4 LYFE

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » August 25th, 2005, 1:05 pm

^^^^^^true polyz samoan and tongan ? u make me laugh. that gotta be the stupidest thing i heard-talk about poly love and hook up with tonga to fight another poly race. that's stupid. if u really had poly love youd' show it to the maori's as well.
hawaiian pride on mine homeboy. and yes i do got poly love !!!!!!!!!!

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » August 26th, 2005, 12:43 am

MAORIs aint POLY u DUMazz ! ! :lol: :lol: ... ya HURDDDDD !!!!!!,
SAMOANs an TOGANs are the "REAL PEEPz" of POLYNESIA ! ,
HELL YEAh ! at least we didnt giv our land 2 the WHITEMAN ! !
DAM u " MOKEz" are the laffin stock of POLYNESIA LOL ! :lol: ,
.....................cuz evry 1 in the 808 claiming 2 be "MOKE" !..
eg: ASians , whites etc etc , 4 REAL ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

nwayz im out with dis mthafkn " FRUITCAKE" ! !......... walkz out laffin..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FAaMALOSI o SAMOA o ia TOGA , MALO SAMOA MONI

HAMO UCE 100% SAMOAN
NORTHSIDE PRIDE
3073 3073

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » August 26th, 2005, 2:15 am

maori's are poynesian fool. just like u and me.
u right the whiteman got my land. just like they did new zealand and tahiti.
how can u hate one race but then unite to fight someone else. it dont make sense. an enemy is an enemy. do u think if germany was to invade isreal that the palastineans would stand by isreal's side to help them ? hell no !!!!!! they are enemy's to the death.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » August 26th, 2005, 3:52 am

my tongan n samoan boyz say that maori's aint poly, 1 of me maori friendz laughed hadt n said no wen i asked if maori were poly.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » August 26th, 2005, 4:18 am

why dont some maori's consider then selfs poly ? all the one's i know claim poly to the fullest. plus aueteora is in the poly triangle. if u ever go to the polynesian cultural center in hawaii - they have village's of ef every poly desendent there. and the maori people are part of it.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 29th, 2005, 1:25 am

pynapple wrote:why dont some maori's consider then selfs poly ? all the one's i know claim poly to the fullest. plus aueteora is in the poly triangle. if u ever go to the polynesian cultural center in hawaii - they have village's of ef every poly desendent there. and the maori people are part of it.
Yeah i think technicaly they are Polynesian but Samoans and Tongans just seem em as a bunch of hori maoris. yeah so basically they are but they are not considered "PACIFIC ISLANDER" they dont fall under that category for some reason

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » September 18th, 2005, 4:37 pm

wats up with doez dam " TCG" an "TCR" in SALT LAKE VALLEY,
in UTAH ???????...................... DNT mess with " SOS" ! !......

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 18th, 2005, 7:57 pm

OUthere in Riverside We Kick it with all The oso's, Tongan, Samoan, Hawiian, Poly, Jamiacan, Its everybody, We all fam.

As for Tongan and samoan Rivalries in the West coast, No Doubt they exists, More in LA and San B' But not Riverside, I think out here the weed Brings us all togather. No Beef, No Drama. Just chronic.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 18th, 2005, 8:00 pm

And To anwer the question above me, Yes TCG is active in Utah, Utah Is the largest population of mormons in America, and 99% of Tonguns&Samoans are Mormon.

PVC (Park Villege Crip) TCG (Tonga Crip) and SOS (Sons of Samoa) are one the Largest Ethnic Beefs out here in so Cal. RNT (Rough Neck Tribe) And some Somaon niggas out in Carson are Always kickin up Dust out here in Riverside as well.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 19th, 2005, 4:18 pm

BlaKK wrote:And To anwer the question above me, Yes TCG is active in Utah, Utah Is the largest population of mormons in America, and 99% of Tonguns&Samoans are Mormon.

PVC (Park Villege Crip) TCG (Tonga Crip) and SOS (Sons of Samoa) are one the Largest Ethnic Beefs out here in so Cal. RNT (Rough Neck Tribe) And some Somaon niggas out in Carson are Always kickin up Dust out here in Riverside as well.
is Filipinos konsidered as Poly or pacific islanders or asians? kause my kousin who is half flip says he aint no asian he a pacific islander.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » September 19th, 2005, 9:50 pm

filo are full asian. 99% are mormon thats wrong i got 1 mormo friend n he is samoan all the rest of my fob friendz r christian

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » September 24th, 2005, 3:55 am

ayt DAWG , wat bout the WAR with " PVVC"s an WSLBCs ,
hurd that been goin fo YEARs....................................................

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 24th, 2005, 4:19 pm

wizdom wrote:
BlaKK wrote:And To anwer the question above me, Yes TCG is active in Utah, Utah Is the largest population of mormons in America, and 99% of Tonguns&Samoans are Mormon.

is Filipinos konsidered as Poly or pacific islanders or asians? kause my kousin who is half flip says he aint no asian he a pacific islander.
i always thought it depended on the actual flip themself
i know some that claim they're asian while others who say they're PI
it usually depended on how they grew up and who they usually are around

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » September 24th, 2005, 9:48 pm

look at a map. they are asian their country is in asia it hell close to china

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 25th, 2005, 2:29 am

pynapple wrote:why dont some maori's consider then selfs poly ? all the one's i know claim poly to the fullest. plus aueteora is in the poly triangle. if u ever go to the polynesian cultural center in hawaii - they have village's of ef every poly desendent there. and the maori people are part of it.
Is there a Maori community In Hawaii? Ive met quite a few Hawaians in south Auckland, many have married with Usos or Maoris