Mexicans, gang banging, and North / South

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Mexicans, gang banging, and North / South

Unread post by Tyrant » July 12th, 2005, 9:38 pm

i never understood how it worked when it came to gang banging and mexicans
what's with the nortes from the north and the surenos from the south stuff?
do mexicans claim crips and blood also or are they just in with the norte/sureno stuff?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 12th, 2005, 9:48 pm

The south and north beef started in the prisons and it moved to the streets. Rudy Cadena from La Eme tried to unite the south and north and make a super prison gang, but he has killed in Chino by Nuestra Familia. So his dream never came to pass. Mexicans claim mexican gangs. I'm sure their are some mexicans in black gangs in LA but the majority of mexicans join mexican gangs.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 12th, 2005, 10:09 pm

all right i see
what's the difference between the south side mexicans and north side mexicans that started the beef in the first place?
also what's La eme?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 12th, 2005, 10:17 pm

La Eme is the Mexican Mafia and their soldiers are the "southsiders". And Nuestra Familia soldiers are the "northsiders".

The beef started because in the 60's when the Mexican Mafia was in control of folsom the northen mexicans started their own gang "Nuestra Familia" which La Eme did not like because now they had competion.
Last edited by Dr. Gonzo on July 13th, 2005, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 12th, 2005, 11:28 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:La Eme is the Mexican Mafia and their soldiers are the "southsiders". And Nuestra Familia soldiers are the "northsiders".

The beef started because in the 60's when the Mexican Mafia was in control of folsom the northen mexicans started their own gang "Nuestra Familia" which La Eme did not like because know they had competion.
i see when people mention northsiders and southsiders are they talking about north and south of mexico or cali?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » July 12th, 2005, 11:37 pm

nrthern cali (nortenos) and southern cali(surenos)

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 13th, 2005, 6:57 am

How come I used to see SUR 13 sprayed on walls in Atlanta?

Also, theres gangs here in CHI that have x13 next to their name.

whats that about? Is it not just a Cali thing anymore?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 13th, 2005, 7:33 am

Yeah I see plenty of Sur X3 tags in BK... Basically it just means whoever is hitting that up is just showing ties to So Cal gangs, is from So Cal originally, or wants to be like Cali.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 13th, 2005, 7:49 am

Didn't the Sur and Norte beef start because of stolen shoes or something like that?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 7:56 am

But how does The Nortes and Surenos beef on the streets if their from different cities?

Correct me if im wrong, Nortes should be from cities such as

San Fransisco
Sacramento
San Jose
Oakland

Surenos from

Los angeles
san dieago
Long Beach

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 13th, 2005, 8:01 am

They beef in prisons and when they visit each others neighborhoods.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » July 13th, 2005, 12:58 pm

I wonder if the Mexicans created a super Mexican gang by combining if the whites and blacks would join up?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 13th, 2005, 1:18 pm

The whites would still rather work with mexicans rather then blacks.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 13th, 2005, 4:11 pm

Catalyst wrote:But how does The Nortes and Surenos beef on the streets if their from different cities?

Correct me if im wrong, Nortes should be from cities such as

San Fransisco
Sacramento
San Jose
Oakland

Surenos from

Los angeles
san dieago
Long Beach

the SUR is..

Los Angeles County
Inland Empire (San Bernardino and Riverside counties)
Orange County
San Diego county
Ventura county

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 13th, 2005, 4:42 pm

There are no boundaries anymore really, it supposedly was Delano but you can find Sureno's in almost every state and up north. But there is a difference between a Los Angeles SUR and a Bay Area SUR. It's not safe for a SUR to be blued up in a NORTE area, just like a NORTE flamed up LA would bring problems.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 13th, 2005, 8:04 pm

Ive seen alot of Surenos wear black and grey.
Is that normal? Or is blue an official color?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 13th, 2005, 8:05 pm

Capo wrote:Didn't the Sur and Norte beef start because of stolen shoes or something like that?
I would seriously hope not.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 14th, 2005, 4:18 am

Throughout the 1950s, the number of gang-related violent crimes increased dramatically, as did the size and number of Hispanic street gangs. Law enforcement agencies increased their response to gangs, and many Hispanic gang members were sent to prison. This caused the demographics within the correctional system to change. Between 1956 and 1957, several Eslos, short for East Los Angeles, were doing hard time together at the Duel Vocational Institute in California. They formed the Hispanic prison gang known as La Eme, the Mexican Mafia, the first prison gang in California. Initially, the gang was formed for protection against other inmates and the prison staff.

In 1968 at San Quentin, a state prison in Northern California, an incident occurred which would forever change California's Hispanic street and prison gangs. There are at least two versions of this incident. Sgt. Joe Valdemar reports that an Eme member, " Pieface," shared a cell with Hector Padilla, a Hispanic from Northern California. Padilla's most prized possession was a pair of shoes which he shined and cared for every day. One day, while Padilla was out of the cell, Pieface stole his shoes. Pieface discovered that the shoes were too small to fit him. In an effort to win some points with La Eme, he decided to give the shoes to a higher-ranking member of the prison gang. Surprisingly, he chose Robert "Robot" Salas. The shoes fit the Eme gang member, and Pieface walked back to the cell area, only to find Padilla frantically looking for the shoes. Padilla recognized that Salas was wearing his shoes. An argument ensued, and Padilla, the real owner of the shoes, accused Salas of stealing them. This statement, of course, insulted the Eme gang member, and the fight started. Padilla was stabbed several times during the argument and died. Word of this spread quickly through the prison system, especially among the Hispanic inmates.

Another version of the incident says that "Robot" Salas was the roommate of Padilla, rather than Pieface. In this version, Salas received the shoes as a gift and returns to his cell, which is of course shared with Padilla, and the fight occurs in the cell. However it occurred, the murder solidified the rivalry between northern and southern Hispanics, both in the prison system and on the street. The Hispanics from northern California formed Nuestra Familia (NF), another prison gang, in response to the conflict. NF was formed to protect the northern Californians from La Eme, whose membership was made up primarily of southern Californians.

Street and prison gang members from northern California began to use the number 14 as an identifier. It represented the 14th letter of the alphabet, the letter "N." The letter stood for Norteno, the Spanish word for northerner. The term norte was used to show that a person was from the north. Individuals from southern California were automatically considered rivals, both inside the prison system and on the streets.

http://www.nagia.org/Hispanic_Gangs.htm

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 14th, 2005, 8:11 am

Oh my god... :cry:

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 14th, 2005, 8:12 am

Well, I guess thats how it started.

The beef started with a murder though, not so much a pair of shoes.

Interesting though.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 23rd, 2005, 8:55 am

So is it normal for SURs to wear black and grey or is their color blue?

I saw a kid with what looked like a raiders jersey the other day, only where the name would be on the back, it said SURENO.

Ive seen a bunch of em wear black and grey.

DILLINGER7

WWW.SUR13NATION.i8.COM

Unread post by DILLINGER7 » October 20th, 2005, 6:54 pm

VISIT http://WWW.SUR13NATION.i8.COM TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF SURENOS.

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » October 20th, 2005, 8:48 pm

surenos color is blue, thats why most of em carry a blue rag on the, dont mean they crip. and they do wear blak and grey, but mostly blue. and never wear red... only red i wear is on my ben davis that monkey guy lol 4reas ey

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 21st, 2005, 2:30 am

Mexican:.805 wrote:surenos color is blue, thats why most of em carry a blue rag on the, dont mean they crip. and they do wear blak and grey, but mostly blue. and never wear red... only red i wear is on my ben davis that monkey guy lol 4reas ey
Harpys flag red, though, because they roll with Rollin' 20's

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » November 1st, 2005, 5:08 pm

no harpys 27 ls dnt roll wid 20s...if anything they beef......espiacially in the juvenile pens....that was back then not none if they beef stil...i think harpys made a truce in the juvie with the 20s...n started teamin up on eighteen st with the 20s but it stil doesnt mean they bang wid each other...

that norteno/nf vs sureno/la eme beef didnt just start over a pair of shoes...most commonly because rural northern gangbangers where targeted and often victimized n had less gang membership...up 2 this day the northerners stil think that the sur's are white washed and city busters..

Crash
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Crash » November 3rd, 2005, 7:38 pm

Capo wrote:Didn't the Sur and Norte beef start because of stolen shoes or something like that?
LMAO that reminds me of that episode of dave chappelle when he did that gang documentary shit.Same story.A war over a pair of shoes.

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 3rd, 2005, 8:29 pm

HEY TD, DONT BE TRYING TO SPEAK ON SUR BUISNESS HOMEBOY, YOUR HOOD(WATTS) NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT BEING RUN OVER BY CARNALES LOOKING TO PUSH A LINE WITH YOU FOOLS. THE EME/NORCAL PEDO WAS STARTED OVER DISRESPECT. AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, SURENOS DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT NORCAL VATOS AND WHAT THEY THINK. I'D RATHER BE CONSIDERED "CITY BUSTERS" THAN BE "NIGGER LOVERS" LIKE NORTENOS ARE. POINT BLANK PERIOD. :wink:

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » November 3rd, 2005, 9:16 pm

who the fuck iz doobie...y u yappin....2 b honest i cudnt giv a fuck about dis norte.....sureno bullshyt...all im worried about iz diss blackness ryt hear...lol cumon man...u really fink ur pussyass wetback homies cud come nuthood n start sum shyt..theyll shyt on u...tell ur madre i fro her son of the roof..all this la eme/sureno talk is absolute crap...the thing wid u cholo wetback mothafuckers iz that u lurrve talkin about ur pride/revenge n ill die 4 my gang n all that other bullshyt...psshh only wen ur in #s lol...u call me a nigger but b pumpin that tupac shit in ur ride...fuck out of here...i aint hatin on nobody/bangin but when someone shouts out abusive/racial bollocks ima retaliate....ese :lol:

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » November 3rd, 2005, 10:01 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:HEY TD, DONT BE TRYING TO SPEAK ON SUR BUISNESS HOMEBOY, YOUR HOOD(WATTS) NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT BEING RUN OVER BY CARNALES LOOKING TO PUSH A LINE WITH YOU FOOLS. THE EME/NORCAL PEDO WAS STARTED OVER DISRESPECT. AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, SURENOS DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT NORCAL VATOS AND WHAT THEY THINK. I'D RATHER BE CONSIDERED "CITY BUSTERS" THAN BE "NIGGER LOVERS" LIKE NORTENOS ARE. POINT BLANK PERIOD. :wink:
I wish I caught you in the Mil.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » November 4th, 2005, 11:19 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:HEY TD, DONT BE TRYING TO SPEAK ON SUR BUISNESS HOMEBOY, YOUR HOOD(WATTS) NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT BEING RUN OVER BY CARNALES LOOKING TO PUSH A LINE WITH YOU FOOLS. THE EME/NORCAL PEDO WAS STARTED OVER DISRESPECT. AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, SURENOS DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT NORCAL VATOS AND WHAT THEY THINK. I'D RATHER BE CONSIDERED "CITY BUSTERS" THAN BE "NIGGER LOVERS" LIKE NORTENOS ARE. POINT BLANK PERIOD. :wink:
I wish I caught you in the Mil.
Don't let Doobie get to you, he likes to get under peoples skin. Go to a hospital in Minnesota and look for the fatty that's cleaning old man's diapers.

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 4th, 2005, 11:21 am

BOTH YOU CHONGOS NEED TO RELAX. REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS MEXICANS AND GANGBANGING. NONE OF WHICH YOU TWO KNOW ABOUT. JUST LIKE I'M NOT TALKING ON CRIP WALKING AND ALL THAT OTHER BOLOGNY, BOTH WHO SIDELINERS NEED TO REST YOUR NECK. AND BOY FROM MILWAS, NIGGER YOU ARE IN MILWAUKEE!! WHAT THE FUKK YOU KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING WEST OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER?? STICK TO BRATWURST, LEFSE, AND CHEAP BEER THAT THE MIDWEST IS KNOWN FOR. ALRIGHT WANKSTER :lol:

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » November 4th, 2005, 11:23 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:BOTH YOU CHONGOS NEED TO RELAX. REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS MEXICANS AND GANGBANGING. NONE OF WHICH YOU TWO KNOW ABOUT. JUST LIKE I'M NOT TALKING ON CRIP WALKING AND ALL THAT OTHER BOLOGNY, BOTH WHO SIDELINERS NEED TO REST YOUR NECK. AND BOY FROM MILWAS, NIGGER YOU ARE IN MILWAUKEE!! WHAT THE #%@& YOU KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING WEST OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER?? STICK TO BRATWURST, LEFSE, AND CHEAP BEER THAT THE MIDWEST IS KNOWN FOR. ALRIGHT WANKSTER :lol:
My bad what gang you running with in Minnesota again? Play up your internet personality cause that's all you got.