About WIGGAS....

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 3:57 pm

They speak like Goldmember in the Austin Powers movie

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 1st, 2005, 6:14 pm

A Ghost wrote: Like on that Chappelles show episode when they switched parents and that white kid was going "Im from the streets, Im from the steets!"

LOL.......CLASSIC

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 1st, 2005, 7:09 pm

Noog wrote:They speak like Goldmember in the Austin Powers movie
ROTFLMFAO!!!! :lol: :lol:

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/ ... angsta.jpg[/img]

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 2nd, 2005, 2:01 am

I'M DOUBLED OVER, CANT BREATH, HAAAAAAA!!! Thats the look this year in Holland.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2005, 11:51 am

Noog wrote:I'M DOUBLED OVER, CANT BREATH, HAAAAAAA!!! Thats the look this year in Holland.
LOL! Please tell me that was just a joke. :shock: In Holland? :shock:

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 2nd, 2005, 12:05 pm

It's all true!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2005, 12:08 pm

The apocalypse is upon us.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 2nd, 2005, 12:31 pm

Warning: governments worldwide are preparing for a pandemic of Dutch street fashion. So concerned are world leaders, that they have decided to encourage the spread of bird flu in the hope of thwarting a greater disaster.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2005, 3:23 pm

Noog wrote:Warning: governments worldwide are preparing for a pandemic of Dutch street fashion. So concerned are world leaders, that they have decided to encourage the spread of bird flu in the hope of thwarting a greater disaster.
LMFAO! :lol:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*NEWSFLASH* Dum Dum Dum dee dee....

In response to the Asain bird Flu that has been let loose by quote "them busta ass government foos", the wigga populations of Canada, Europe and Holland have called on their American counterparts to help battle the onslaught of the bird flu.

These priveleged hoodlums have initiated a counter attack against the governmental leaders. Reports are coming in that the American counterparts have set up training camps throughout the states, in various places such as Malibu, The Hamptons, Beverly Hills, and other nieghborhoods as such.

American wiggas are teaching the foriengers quote:

The three B's.

1. Floss dey Bling
2. Slap dem bytches
3. and pump that Bass.

We have more reports that Wiggas in Canada, Europe and Holland have been riding around the governmental leaders properties in their Mothers and Fathers BMW's with the music of rapper 50 cent blaring across the yard. In order to force the leaders out of their homes.

When these world leaders come out of their homes the wiggaz proceed to grab their pelvic areas and scream "What up busta!? Youse a mark foo!" Then they shoot them with paintball guns and, jump in their parents sports cars, and drive off.

When Police officers pull them over they play the song "Fuck the Police" by an old rap group named NWA. When the officers question the youths as to why they are playing the music so loudly the youths reply by saying "Why you pullin me ova foo!? Its cuzz I'm Black aint it!?"

We went to a real American ghetto named Compton to ask residents why these youths were asking like this. One man stared at us, another laughed so hard he had to go to the hospital, and another person stole my watch.

This is a very confusing situation. We will have more as the story develops.

This picture along with the message has been sent to our studios.

"WATCH OUT BUSTA! WES COMIN FO YOU!!"
[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Wigga ... 3Wigga.jpg[/quote]

*NEWSFLASH OUT* Dum dum dum dee dee........

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2005, 3:24 pm

We are experiencing technical difficulties. This is the picture

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Wigga ... 3Wigga.jpg[/img]

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2005, 3:25 pm

crap

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 2nd, 2005, 5:21 pm

A Ghost wrote:crap

You should click preview before you submit your post to make sure your pic comes up.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2005, 6:52 pm

X wrote:You should click preview before you submit your post to make sure your pic comes up.
I know, I was just in a hurry. Lets see if this one works.

[img]http://members.aol.com/portcitypimp414/ ... att318.jpg[/img]

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 10th, 2005, 11:04 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
shortbus408 wrote:could'nt agree more, iam white and i cant stand white people acting black.
Can you stand black people "acting white"?
Or whit people "acting white"?

Or BLACK PEOPLE "ACTING BLACK"?

What the f--k is "acting black"? What the "f--k" is acting white?

i think it was someone with the screenname blakkman or something like that said it best,
"If a white person acting black is called a wigGER, what is a black person acting black called?"
Heypothetical situation:
Some people say that White cats who are wannabe gangsters are "trying to act black"

IF YOU SAY THAT, THEN YOU ARE BEING RACIST, IF YOU SAY THAT YOUR ARE SAYING "ACTING BLACK" IS "ACTING IMMORAL, GANGSTER, ETC"

And that would put you in just the same position as the wiggas who actually are "trying to act black".

ANYONE who is trying be a gangster has moral issues. If someone were to ask me, I would say it's worse when a black person is, as some people call it "acting black", he is perpetuating negative stereotypes on his own people. At least we can take wiggers as a joke, while with the black person, most people would take him as serious and start the unintentional stereotyping.
And on top of that, he could possibly what I would call a "black wigger", thinking it's cool to be in a gang and thinking that as a black person he should do something like this.
All i was aiming at was, that people seem to be extremely pissed off when white kids get influenced by blacks.
I think its like this because things that blacks do are considered to be inferior, because nobody complains when a black man adapts to white american culture. It is considered a progress.
Concerning any wannabe-gngster having moral or self-estemm issues, it is true. Nothing good or glorious about being a gangsta.
I just smell a strong aversion against black american culture, apart from the fact, that acting cool is stupid.
But take it for me, i like listening to Rap, but i wouldnt call myself a Wigger. I just like to enjoy the "best of all worlds".
And if a white guy likes wearing kahkies or wants to wear braids, i dont give a damn. If an african wants to learn Kung Fu or wants to wear a russian fur hat i dont give damn either. Its a crazy mixed up world.

Above all of that, of course, you should know where you are coming from and not try to be someone you are not.
I presume that everybody knows that.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 10th, 2005, 5:25 pm

Dawg, I was agreeing with you and just adding on another opinion I had about black kids "acting black", and I do mean "acting". Maybe I didn't make it clear enough in my post, but I agreed with you, and then stated another observation.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 10th, 2005, 5:49 pm

what do you mean, black kids acting black? Explain :shock: ta.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 10th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Noog wrote:what do you mean, black kids acting black? Explain :shock: ta.
i think he means when black kids try to act like 50 cent, snoop dogg, gangsters(negitave stereotypes).

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 11th, 2005, 1:48 am

Got you, fair comment. Youngers round here talk differently to olders, youngers fulfill that! Peace.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 11th, 2005, 2:26 pm

blacks kant "act white" and whites kant "act black" you kant make a generalization for an entire race. dont drag an entire race into 1 statement ever. theres diversity of attitudes and mentalities in every race. theres white men n women who are more G then you an kould whoop yall asses n seen more hood shit n been down on more shit then u. n theres black men an women who are more successful then white men n women and have earned more legit money and have higher school educations and wutever then the white ppl on here. so dont ever label an entire race with anything. saying wigga wen ur black dont make any sense in the first place. now if ur white n say it thats different but a black man sayin wigga? no. think about the word wigga n then check urself. sum white boys r down n sum just try too hard thats just wut it is. theres black people who are accepted among white's and theres sum who just try to hard to b accepted by them. its the same 4 every race. fuck racism that shit is stupid n a waste of time.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 12th, 2005, 12:50 pm

the shit is gettin out of hand you got white boys claimin crip and any TRUE crip know they were not ever supposed to c down with it but in some places you got runnin around actin gangsta.There is a white boy who is an O.G over NH111 :evil: .Why the fucc would a blacc gang have a white leader and do what he talls you dont make sense.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 12th, 2005, 10:56 pm

20_loc wrote:the shit is gettin out of hand you got white boys claimin crip and any TRUE crip know they were not ever supposed to c down with it but in some places you got runnin around actin gangsta.There is a white boy who is an O.G over NH111 :evil: .Why the fucc would a black gang have a white leader and do what he talls you dont make sense.
Really? Because some cats in Southern Cali say,
the shit is gettin out of hand you got MEMPHIS/OAKLAND claimin crip and any TRUE LA crip know they were not ever supposed to c down with it but in some places LIKE MEMPHIS AND OAKLAND you got runnin around actin gangsta.There is a MEMPHIS/OAKLAND BOYwho is a G over 20'S :evil: .Why the fucc would a LA gang have a MEMPHIS/OAKLAND member and listen to what he says don't make sense.
Can you "C" down with that?

I didn't think so.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » November 13th, 2005, 10:46 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:blacks kant "act white" and whites kant "act black" you kant make a generalization for an entire race. dont drag an entire race into 1 statement ever. theres diversity of attitudes and mentalities in every race. theres white men n women who are more G then you an kould whoop yall asses n seen more hood shit n been down on more shit then u. n theres black men an women who are more successful then white men n women and have earned more legit money and have higher school educations and wutever then the white ppl on here. so dont ever label an entire race with anything. saying wigga wen ur black dont make any sense in the first place. now if ur white n say it thats different but a black man sayin wigga? no. think about the word wigga n then check urself. sum white boys r down n sum just try too hard thats just wut it is. theres black people who are accepted among white's and theres sum who just try to hard to b accepted by them. its the same 4 every race. fu-- racism that shit is stupid n a waste of time.
^^^i agree with this^^^^

basically any race can act more "hood" the someone else.... and then some people are not hood at all, they just shop at the gap or whatever LOL...
U get what im sayin..... there is no "acting black" or "acting white" and when you say that you just diss your own race and the other one.... does that make sense? Racism is stupid, i dont trip off no one that dont trip off me, any color... i think white people who hate rap music are really racists.... if rap was dominated by whites they would love it..... but then they love heavy metal meanwhile rock and roll was invented by blacks too... ahhh makes my brain hurt im done thinking about this.... dont get me started

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 14th, 2005, 6:29 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:blacks kant "act white" and whites kant "act black" you kant make a generalization for an entire race. dont drag an entire race into 1 statement ever. theres diversity of attitudes and mentalities in every race. theres white men n women who are more G then you an kould whoop yall asses n seen more hood shit n been down on more shit then u. n theres black men an women who are more successful then white men n women and have earned more legit money and have higher school educations and wutever then the white ppl on here. so dont ever label an entire race with anything. saying wigga wen ur black dont make any sense in the first place. now if ur white n say it thats different but a black man sayin wigga? no. think about the word wigga n then check urself. sum white boys r down n sum just try too hard thats just wut it is. theres black people who are accepted among white's and theres sum who just try to hard to b accepted by them. its the same 4 every race. fu-- racism that shit is stupid n a waste of time.
This was actually the point I was trying to get across, that "acting" anything is impossible without making bad generalizations about a whole group you are "acting" as.

But you did a better job of explaining, so ya I agree.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 15th, 2005, 1:02 am

A Ghost wrote:I mean COME ON!! I cant comprehend it when I go to a decent nieghborhood or a nice city and I see a whole group of white kids wearing all of that!

It makes me just want to kidnap each one of them and drop them off in a real ghetto and count how long it takes for them to last. Like on that Chappelles show episode when they switched parents and that white kid was going "Im from the streets, Im from the steets!"

Give me a #%@&#%@ brake!
ok from what i think, its ok to like hip hop culture and listen to rap music but if some punk as wigger wants to be a criminal i.e start a gang but emulating black gang culture, then i have a problem with that.
Theres just something bad about little shit kids in the suburbs stirrin up shit by jumping people for cash and other petty crime

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 16th, 2005, 4:09 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Dawg, I was agreeing with you and just adding on another opinion I had about black kids "acting black", and I do mean "acting". Maybe I didn't make it clear enough in my post, but I agreed with you, and then stated another observation.
Ok then i got you. I misunderstood your words a bit. But you know what made me think, is that white people seem to get angry the most about wiggers. Why is that?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 16th, 2005, 10:39 am

Sentenza wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Dawg, I was agreeing with you and just adding on another opinion I had about black kids "acting black", and I do mean "acting". Maybe I didn't make it clear enough in my post, but I agreed with you, and then stated another observation.
Ok then i got you. I misunderstood your words a bit. But you know what made me think, is that white people seem to get angry the most about wiggers. Why is that?
Hm.... maybe they want to look cool, just like they laugh when Dave Chappelle calls all white people retarded all teh white people laugh, and just like how they get all jumpy when anyone insults black people, and just like how they hesitate/pause to say "black, African-American" and ESPECIALLY "nigga/nigger" (sometimes they had to, remember in high school when they read "To Kill a Mockingbird" or Huckleberry Finn" out loud? good books by the way)

I don't mean all white people are like this, just look at MICK (by the way, he hasn't posted in a long time since they found out) but then you have these bleeding heart liberals acting all jumpy when a minority is insulted but laugh when all white people are insulted. They try to "keep it real", but what they don't realize is that by "trying" they are definitely not "keeping it real"

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 17th, 2005, 2:28 pm

End Violence NOW I c you just talkin noise on me cuz since I was kicced off dang that shows how real you are but( i'm the fake one) not I aint gonna trip though I let little kidz do what they do and plus you talkin through a computer real hardcore cuz.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 17th, 2005, 8:05 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:End Violence NOW I c you just talkin noise on me because since I was kicced off dang that shows how real you are but( i'm the fake one) not I aint gonna trip though I let little kidz do what they do and plus you talkin through a computer real hardcore because.
What? who are you, what are you talking about?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 17th, 2005, 10:48 pm

20 loc

Stef

Unread post by Stef » December 7th, 2005, 9:25 am

Wiggers are a product of a popular culture which vilifies whites and glorifies blacks.Those plastic wankers sicken me to the core!They are hopefuly held in contempt and rightly so.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 7th, 2005, 12:16 pm

popular culture doesn't glorify blacks and glorifies white. pop culture glorifies ignorant black culture and ignorant white culture. the difference is that everyone feels that blacks have no other culture than the ignorant shit while feeling the opposite of whites. Like white ignorant shit is just a trivial part of an overall beautiful, majestic culture.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 7th, 2005, 12:39 pm

Stef wrote:Wiggers are a product of a popular culture which vilifies whites and glorifies blacks.Those plastic wankers sicken me to the core!They are hopefuly held in contempt and rightly so.
Not true. Different cultures always influence each other, its the most normal thing in the world and nobody cac change that.
Where are whites vilified? Didnt recognize that.