About WIGGAS....

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
sicilianmafia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sicilianmafia » August 9th, 2006, 8:28 pm

[img]

Listen to this fuckin clown. And you wonder why white people get shot and end up dead. Listen to how illiterate this fuckin white boy is... Read his Paragraph, Incoherent ass nigga, must have been molested when he was a kid, typical white boy shit. The Grammatical errors alone in his posts speak for themselves.

If I were ever the slightest bit white I'd hang myself. Point Blank.

"Whites are the true Israelites" Holy Shit. That's a fuckin Classic line.

White=Lucifer[/img]

Oh yeah when melanzanas rape the most....
shot and end up dead??
come over to bensonhurst brooklyn and say that shit and see what happens....
you fuckin regret it

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 9th, 2006, 8:39 pm

come over to bensonhurst brooklyn and say that shit and see what happens....you fuckin regret it
O' Yeah I'm gonna go buy a ticket to Whitehurst Brooklyn just to blow some white bois dome the fuck off, Yeah Let me go do that right now... Please, Another dumb ass white boi from the dumb ass white race. I'd rather kick back, smoke my blunt, and laugh at the ignorance within your post.YOU are the fuckin monkey.

sicilianmafia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sicilianmafia » August 9th, 2006, 8:41 pm

BlaKK wrote:
come over to bensonhurst brooklyn and say that shit and see what happens....you fuckin regret it
O' Yeah I'm gonna go buy a ticket to Whitehurst Brooklyn just to blow some white bois dome the fu-- off, Yeah Let me go do that right now... Please, Another dumb ass white boi from the dumb ass white race. I'd rather kick back, smoke my blunt, and laugh at the ignorance within your post.YOU are the fuckin monkey.
You are the fuckin monkey, you act like one. Go get dumber in your fuckin ghetto

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 9th, 2006, 8:44 pm

sicilianmafia wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
O' Yeah I'm gonna go buy a ticket to Whitehurst Brooklyn just to blow some white bois dome the fu-- off, Yeah Let me go do that right now... Please, Another dumb ass white boi from the dumb ass white race. I'd rather kick back, smoke my blunt, and laugh at the ignorance within your post.YOU are the fuckin monkey.
You are the fuckin monkey, you act like one. Go get dumber in your fuckin ghetto
What about when Italians were living in slums decades ago?

You're telling me that it was any different than the black ghettos of today?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 9th, 2006, 9:10 pm

These instincts to grab my shottypump and shoot random vanilla cream colored people hunts me daily. All and everything white should be erradicated off this globe.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 9th, 2006, 9:13 pm

BlaKK wrote:These instincts to grab my shottypump and shoot random vanilla cream colored people hunts me daily. All and everything white should be erradicated off this globe.
Aww damn Black, not all whites are like this, trust me.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 9th, 2006, 9:37 pm

sicilianmafia wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
Not only are you a monkey, but a monkey with no fuckin brain. Just read your own posts you powder fuck, I need not even speak. This white boi is over talking about "Feeling sorry for me" Please nigga, please, its cream people like you that beg me daily for pay raises and more hours, And I laugh directly at there fuckin face. The table has been turned. And like Ronald McDonald Said, I'm lovin it.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 9th, 2006, 9:41 pm

BlaKK, don't let that fool get to you, just sit back, relax and light one up 8)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 9th, 2006, 9:49 pm

So anyways, back on topic:

:lol:

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » August 9th, 2006, 11:07 pm

I think the one on the right is the "top"
A Ghost wrote:So anyways, back on topic: