About WIGGAS....

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 6:44 pm

XxDueceBoyxX wrote:(I Spell Bad) I am white name is Anthony Sinagra I live in Maine I was born in Ny lived there for 5 years then moved to Mass. I lived in Gloucster were I moved to the "projects" and started to hang with a bunch of black kids and thats why I do the things I do and shit. After about 3-4 years of hanging with my friends I got in a Bloods gang(still in it) but it was the fact that I know every kid there and am there friends that it is ok to them and every one that is new because I been this way from way back from i was 5, but you have to face it Black people in way made white kids wiggas in every way Black Socuity has Influenced Almost all of the USA and the rest off the world in one way or a nother. with Musuc and Movies. So deal with that the fact that people want to be in your Culture.

.........................there's Black kids in Maine?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 5th, 2005, 6:47 pm

^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats what Im sayin. haha. I thought the people matched the snow. LOL

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 6:50 pm

MICK wrote:^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats what Im sayin. haha. I thought the people matched the snow. LOL

LMAO! I couldn't resist. :D

"..people matched the snow.."

^^LOL!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 5th, 2005, 6:54 pm

lol

XxDueceBoyxX

Unread post by XxDueceBoyxX » October 5th, 2005, 7:15 pm

I lived in mass not maine I just moved here this week AND IT BLOWS Maine sucks NEVER COME HERE!!!!!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 7:18 pm

^^^Why don't you like it? Nothing to do? Why leave Massachusetts?

XxDueceBoyxX

Unread post by XxDueceBoyxX » October 5th, 2005, 7:18 pm

And no I Dont Dress like that
[/quote]

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 7:20 pm

XxDueceBoyxX wrote:And no I Dont Dress like that

Thank God!

Hey, what is Worchester like?

XxDueceBoyxX

Unread post by XxDueceBoyxX » October 5th, 2005, 7:20 pm

Fuck yea nothing to do and I got kciked out of my dads house for selling....Stuff he did not like that so he kciked me up and drove me to maine to my moms

XxDueceBoyxX

Unread post by XxDueceBoyxX » October 5th, 2005, 7:22 pm

Worchester is gay I hate that town I got in so many fights there. Gloucster is Cool though

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 7:23 pm

XxDueceBoyxX wrote:Worchester is gay I hate that town I got in so many fights there. Gloucster is Cool though

Hit me up on the pm. I want to know more about Worchester. Like why it's so gay.

XxDueceBoyxX

Unread post by XxDueceBoyxX » October 5th, 2005, 7:28 pm

Cuz every time i go ther I get in fights No matter were i am and every time people from thre come to Gloucster i would get in a fight kids there are pussy they fight with like bats and shit and they always have to have like 5 kids with them never 1 on 1, so it blows that why i said it was gay.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 7:30 pm

^^What I meant to say was is it a dangerous city? Is it a suburb? How is it there? And why would the kids have beef with you?

XxDueceBoyxX

Unread post by XxDueceBoyxX » October 5th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Why you care?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 7:33 pm

That's where I was born. :D

And I think we need to talk off of the forum using pm's before we get into trouble. :D

XxDueceBoyxX

Unread post by XxDueceBoyxX » October 5th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Idk why they hate me. Prob cuz i got a big mouth and i dont back down from people when i should.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 5th, 2005, 7:38 pm

Contact me by using pm

XxDueceBoyxX

Unread post by XxDueceBoyxX » October 6th, 2005, 5:33 pm

Cant. wont let me

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 6th, 2005, 6:08 pm

You need more posts.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 6th, 2005, 6:41 pm

MICK wrote:
XxDueceBoyxX wrote:(I Spell Bad) I am white name is Anthony Sinagra I live in Maine I was born in Ny lived there for 5 years then moved to Mass. I lived in Gloucster were I moved to the "projects" and started to hang with a bunch of black kids and thats why I do the things I do and shit. After about 3-4 years of hanging with my friends I got in a Bloods gang(still in it) but it was the fact that I know every kid there and am there friends that it is ok to them and every one that is new because I been this way from way back from i was 5, but you have to face it Black people in way made white kids wiggas in every way Black Socuity has Influenced Almost all of the USA and the rest off the world in one way or a nother. with Musuc and Movies. So deal with that the fact that people want to be in your Culture.

..............................theres bloods in Maine?

He said MASS (Massachusetts has Bloods, there was even one on this site a while back, and Madd Ronald has pictures of some on his site)

He probably moved to Maine later.

shortbus408

Unread post by shortbus408 » October 12th, 2005, 7:38 pm

could'nt agree more, iam white and i cant stand white people acting black.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 13th, 2005, 8:40 am

LOL! Look at this website

[url]http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/8928/wig.html[/url]

What would you do if you saw a group of kids walking down the street that looked like this?

[img]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wigger-15513.jpg[/img][img]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wigger-33793.jpg[/img]

[img]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wigger-15344.jpg[/img][img]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wigger-15345.jpg[/img]

[img]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wigger-15343.jpg[/img]

LMAO!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 14th, 2005, 4:59 am

shortbus408 wrote:could'nt agree more, iam white and i cant stand white people acting black.

Can you stand black people "acting white"?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 15th, 2005, 8:29 pm

Speaking of wiggas I was driving down the street the other day and almost got into an accident because of what I saw.

There was about 4 or 5 white kids sitting on some guys porch wearing do-rags and drinking 40's.

I still have a headache trying to figure that one out.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 15th, 2005, 10:46 pm

Sentenza wrote:
shortbus408 wrote:could'nt agree more, iam white and i cant stand white people acting black.

Can you stand black people "acting white"?

Or whit people "acting white"?

Or BLACK PEOPLE "ACTING BLACK"?

What the f--k is "acting black"? What the "f--k" is acting white?

i think it was someone with the screenname blakkman or something like that said it best,
"If a white person acting black is called a wigGER, what is a black person acting black called?"

Heypothetical situation:
Some people say that White cats who are wannabe gangsters are "trying to act black"

IF YOU SAY THAT, THEN YOU ARE BEING RACIST, IF YOU SAY THAT YOUR ARE SAYING "ACTING BLACK" IS "ACTING IMMORAL, GANGSTER, ETC"

And that would put you in just the same position as the wiggas who actually are "trying to act black".

ANYONE who is trying be a gangster has moral issues. If someone were to ask me, I would say it's worse when a black person is, as some people call it "acting black", he is perpetuating negative stereotypes on his own people. At least we can take wiggers as a joke, while with the black person, most people would take him as serious and start the unintentional stereotyping.
And on top of that, he could possibly what I would call a "black wigger", thinking it's cool to be in a gang and thinking that as a black person he should do something like this.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 15th, 2005, 11:26 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:Or white people "acting white"?

Or BLACK PEOPLE "ACTING BLACK"?

What the f--k is "acting black"? What the "f--k" is acting white?

i think it was someone with the screenname blakkman or something like that said it best,
"If a white person acting black is called a wigGER, what is a black person acting black called?"

Hypothetical situation:
Some people say that White cats who are wannabe gangsters are "trying to act black"

IF YOU SAY THAT, THEN YOU ARE BEING RACIST, IF YOU SAY THAT YOUR ARE SAYING "ACTING BLACK" IS "ACTING IMMORAL, GANGSTER, ETC"

And that would put you in just the same position as the wiggas who actually are "trying to act black".

ANYONE who is trying be a gangster has moral issues. If someone were to ask me, I would say it's worse when a black person is, as some people call it "acting black", he is perpetuating negative stereotypes on his own people. At least we can take wiggers as a joke, while with the black person, most people would take him as serious and start the unintentional stereotyping.
And on top of that, he could possibly what I would call a "black wigger", thinking it's cool to be in a gang and thinking that as a black person he should do something like this.

Excellent post.

LiveByTheGun

Unread post by LiveByTheGun » October 29th, 2005, 2:35 pm

i'm white two and i live in holland, but i follow the hiphop and gang culture very good. i also know all about black movies and black humour and black music, and i wear phat farm and shit and doo rags and bandanas and this and that, and to be honest i even braided my hair into cornrows. now y'all can go and hate me for that, go ahead, call me a wigger. i just think that why can't i do all that shit, talk the way i want, dress the way i want, be the way i want, without being discriminated and being called a wigger?

in my country the urban-culture is dominating, and i feel comfortable the way i am. but then black friends of mine go and joke about me and hurt my confidence, while i'm just showing respect to and loving their culture.
what's better, a KKK-activist, or an urban-oriented white kid?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 29th, 2005, 2:43 pm

how about not having corn rows, not wearing doo rags, being a regular guy and liking hip hop...

if you're not from the hood, don't be hood, it doens't mean you're weak or not cool
just like being from the hood doesn't mean you're cool or tough
do you and nobody can bring you down
once you feel comfortable enough that if people make fun of you it doesn't even bug you, then you're not playing yourself

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2005, 6:54 pm

LiveByTheGun wrote:i'm white two and i live in holland, but i follow the hiphop and gang culture very good. i also know all about black movies and black humour and black music, and i wear phat farm and shit and doo rags and bandanas and this and that, and to be honest i even braided my hair into cornrows. now y'all can go and hate me for that, go ahead, call me a wigger. i just think that why can't i do all that shit, talk the way i want, dress the way i want, be the way i want, without being discriminated and being called a wigger?

in my country the urban-culture is dominating, and i feel comfortable the way i am. but then black friends of mine go and joke about me and hurt my confidence, while i'm just showing respect to and loving their culture.
what's better, a KKK-activist, or an urban-oriented white kid?

WELP! I'd say this planet has about 10 years left until God decides to smash us with an asteriod. And you know what? I CANT WAIT!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 12:30 pm

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LMAO! BOOM, HERE COMES THAT ASTEROID!! F--k, I almost pissed! Should keep one as a pet.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 1st, 2005, 2:58 pm

I mean COME ON!! I cant comprehend it when I go to a decent nieghborhood or a nice city and I see a whole group of white kids wearing all of that!

It makes me just want to kidnap each one of them and drop them off in a real ghetto and count how long it takes for them to last. Like on that Chappelles show episode when they switched parents and that white kid was going "Im from the streets, Im from the steets!"

Give me a fucking brake!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 1st, 2005, 3:01 pm

And by the way, do people in Holland even speak English?

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”