blacks vs koreans (jacked!!!)

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 9th, 2005, 9:57 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Yeah I like how you say Koreans messed with their own kind. No shit sherlock. I doubt any "korean gangsters" would step to surenos or blacks.
And, I attended school their in 94 and 95. And I never saw a Korean gangster all through Western and Vermont NEVER!!! And since then Ktown has gotten more flooded with central americans from MS. I actually only met korean gangsters in Glendale LOL. I would go rob houses in Burbank and Eagle Rock with those fools when, I just moved from Koreatown to Glendale.
No shit. But that was the only one anyone was scared of. Nobody is scared of Koreans in Ktown LOL.
You went to all three of those schools in 94 and 95...and never ran into one...LOL. You fake ass buster! From Western Ave, 8th, 6th, 3rd St, Oxford Ave, Vermont, Norton, Wilton...LOL. You must've just stayed in the house and only went to the liquor stores to see your koreans.

And you would rob houses with those cats??? LOL...okay, now your full of it. Beat it wanna be. Next time stay out a conversation when you don't know jack shiet about it punk.

Sounds like your an MS dickrider. Keep it real homie and claim your shiet. You an MS that went to berendo, you must've was on C track...LOL. What happened at LA high? Got chased out of there by MCS...LOL. Then you bailed out to Belmont where you thought you were gonna be safe with your homies? What else can you make up?
Shut the hell up you stupid bitch. I hated MS and unlike you bitch, I ain't riding on no one's jock like you fag and your vaunted "Korean gangsters".

As for LA high, I got kicked out of their and, I left Belmont because, I moved to Glendale you stupid fag.

And, I would go rob houses with these Korean fools that, I met in Glendale High. So go keep on believing that Koreatown has "Korean Gangsters" that intimidate blacks LOL.

Stupid ass bitch.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 17th, 2005, 11:35 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Yeah I like how you say Koreans messed with their own kind. No shit sherlock. I doubt any "korean gangsters" would step to surenos or blacks.
And, I attended school their in 94 and 95. And I never saw a Korean gangster all through Western and Vermont NEVER!!! And since then Ktown has gotten more flooded with central americans from MS. I actually only met korean gangsters in Glendale LOL. I would go rob houses in Burbank and Eagle Rock with those fools when, I just moved from Koreatown to Glendale.
No shit. But that was the only one anyone was scared of. Nobody is scared of Koreans in Ktown LOL.
You went to all three of those schools in 94 and 95...and never ran into one...LOL. You fake ass buster! From Western Ave, 8th, 6th, 3rd St, Oxford Ave, Vermont, Norton, Wilton...LOL. You must've just stayed in the house and only went to the liquor stores to see your koreans.

And you would rob houses with those cats??? LOL...okay, now your full of it. Beat it wanna be. Next time stay out a conversation when you don't know jack shiet about it punk.

Sounds like your an MS dickrider. Keep it real homie and claim your shiet. You an MS that went to berendo, you must've was on C track...LOL. What happened at LA high? Got chased out of there by MCS...LOL. Then you bailed out to Belmont where you thought you were gonna be safe with your homies? What else can you make up?
Shut the hell up you stupid bitch. I hated MS and unlike you bitch, I ain't riding on no one's jock like you fag and your vaunted "Korean gangsters".

As for LA high, I got kicked out of their and, I left Belmont because, I moved to Koreatown you stupid fag.

And, I would go rob houses with these Korean fools that, I met in Glendale High. So go keep on believing that Koreatown has "Korean Gangsters" that intimidate blacks LOL.

Stupid ass bitch.
You crybaby. Who the hell said anything about korean gangsters intimidating blacks...LOL.

But wait...you say there are no korean gangsters, yet you kicked it with korean ROBBERS/BURGLARS??? LMAO!!! YOU FRAUD!

Go back to writing more fake stories, you dropout!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 18th, 2005, 9:15 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:You crybaby. Who the hell said anything about korean gangsters intimidating blacks...LOL.
You fuckin retard that's what this thread was about you stupid bitch. Read the title you illiterate fag.
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote: But wait...you say there are no korean gangsters, yet you kicked it with korean ROBBERS/BURGLARS??? LMAO!!! YOU FRAUD!

Go back to writing more fake stories, you dropout!
Oh now your resorting to calling me a dropout? What a lame comeback, I wouldn't expect anything less from a bitch like you. The sad thing is, I rarely went to school and, I'm smarter then your stupid ass.

You fake ass bitch why don't you go to Ktown and have some "korean gangsters" run a train up your ass bitch since you think so highly of them LOL.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » September 18th, 2005, 12:59 pm

DR Gonzo, so what you are saying is.... a Korean person would not do anything to a person if he/she was Black or Latino???

Why? is it cuz once you are a Black or Mexican gang member you have super duper powers that could deflect bullets coming from a Korean gang member>????

WOW, i guess all the Korean gang members envy Black/Mexican gangsters because of this.

Give me a break man. What you just did again was generalize on behalf of every single Korean gang member. I don't think they need you speaking for them dude. I don't think they need any of us to speak for them.

If you think Korean gangsters are all wimps, perhaps you should take your theory onto the streets where there ARE actual Korean gangsters and challenge them.

go up to them and give them a loaded gun, make fun of their mothers, push them, spit at them, and tell them to shoot you!

say "go ahead you mf!!! shoot me!!!!" and even punch him if you must.

And Dr Gonzo if you actually do get shot, make sure you post it up on here for us to read.

I'm sure some of us want to see the final results of your theories against Korean gang members....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 18th, 2005, 3:42 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:

As for LA high, I got kicked out of their and, I left Belmont because, I moved to Koreatown you stupid fag.

Stupid ass bitch.
In Koreatown, Korean gangster MOSTLY (not ALWAYS) bang on other asian gangs, like KK, so you never hear about them much unless you know some.

There are some Koreans that got involved with black gangs/clicks/crews. There was a Korean in CMK (not in Koreatown, just in LA). There are also some in Wah Ching and other traditionally non-Korean gangs.

In other place in LA County, there are a lot of Korean bangers like in the West Covina/La Puente/Industry area, even in Diamond Bar and Walnut (yes, there are some who live there since they are less territorial, they can go to other places and bang). I don't know about Glendale, but in these areas east of LA, there are some hard Korean bangers who get into it with Mexican and Black gangs.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 18th, 2005, 7:45 pm

George wrote:DR Gonzo, so what you are saying is.... a Korean person would not do anything to a person if he/she was Black or Latino???

Why? is it because once you are a Black or Mexican gang member you have super duper powers that could deflect bullets coming from a Korean gang member>????

WOW, i guess all the Korean gang members envy Black/Mexican gangsters because of this.

Give me a break man. What you just did again was generalize on behalf of every single Korean gang member. I don't think they need you speaking for them dude. I don't think they need any of us to speak for them.

If you think Korean gangsters are all wimps, perhaps you should take your theory onto the streets where there ARE actual Korean gangsters and challenge them.

go up to them and give them a loaded gun, make fun of their mothers, push them, spit at them, and tell them to shoot you!

say "go ahead you mf!!! shoot me!!!!" and even punch him if you must.

And Dr Gonzo if you actually do get shot, make sure you post it up on here for us to read.

I'm sure some of us want to see the final results of your theories against Korean gang members....
You're an idiot.

I never said Koreans were NOT gangmembers. I said, I never saw any in Ktown. And the only crazy Koreans I met were these tweekers that, I met in Glendale.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 19th, 2005, 2:27 pm

Gonzo...

You wannabe...LOL. Who gives a shiet what you think...your about as solid as some gummy worms.

I know wassup with K-Town Gangsters, I got korean homies in my hood...so miss me with that I don't know what I'm talkin about bull.

I find it funny you post on here like you know what the deal is...acting like you got stripes...LOL. Netbanger!

Maybe your that one black dude who joined an asian gang, because he couldn't hang with his own people. Thinking you was Monster Kody or some shiet...LOL.

Anyhow, I'm done with you...yap all you want, just don't put up any false info on here.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 19th, 2005, 3:44 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Gonzo...

You wannabe...LOL. Who gives a shiet what you think...your about as solid as some gummy worms.

I know wassup with K-Town Gangsters, I got korean homies in my hood...so miss me with that I don't know what I'm talkin about bull.

I find it funny you post on here like you know what the deal is...acting like you got stripes...LOL. Netbanger!

Maybe your that one black dude who joined an asian gang, because he couldn't hang with his own people. Thinking you was Monster Kody or some shiet...LOL.

Anyhow, I'm done with you...yap all you want, just don't put up any false info on here.
What's really pathetic is you take offense because, I never met any low-life Korean gangsters in Ktown, and only saw Koreans that kept to themselves and WEREN'T human waste like yourself.

Ah........ What happened did, I make you cry because, I didn't give "props" to your Korean Gangster idols? You are such a fag. LOL

What a worthless piece of shit you are "DUSTY" LOL.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 19th, 2005, 3:59 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:

What's really pathetic is you take offense because, I never met any low-life Korean gangsters in Ktown, and only saw Koreans that kept to themselves and WEREN'T human waste like yourself.

Ah........ What happened did, I make you cry because, I didn't give "props" to your Korean Gangster idols? You are such a fag. LOL

Dusty is a stand up guy, and speaks about shit he's seen and did, not heard.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 19th, 2005, 4:16 pm

GTS wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

Like, I care about he's done and saw. Oooooo....... I'm so impressed.

Mister M
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mister M » September 20th, 2005, 2:13 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
GTS wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

Hey Gonzo the Fag quit arguing with real gangsters you fuckin wanabe, noone will believe your bs you fuckin retard coz anybody and they mama from the los knows wassup, just stick to watching boys n the hood you retard...

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 20th, 2005, 8:31 am

Mister M wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
GTS wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

Hey Gonzo the Fag quit arguing with real gangsters you fuckin wanabe, noone will believe your bs you fuckin retard coz anybody and they mama from the los knows wassup, just stick to watching boys n the hood you retard...
Why don't you go suck your homies dicks and worship those fags. You fuckin loser.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 20th, 2005, 3:06 pm

That the best you got? LOL...keep it movin then chump.

Everybody knows your a fraud, who are you 43/CHRIS/PURPLEPEOPLEEATER/GRAPENUTS???

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 20th, 2005, 4:15 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:That the best you got? LOL...keep it movin then chump.

Everybody knows your a fraud, who are you 43/CHRIS/PURPLEPEOPLEEATER/GRAPENUTS???
I'm a fraud? How exactly? You stupid bitch.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 20th, 2005, 6:47 pm

why is there even a topic on koreans and blacks?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 20th, 2005, 8:09 pm

se11 wrote:why is there even a topic on koreans and blacks?
cuz this section of the forum is about race

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 21st, 2005, 10:00 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:That the best you got? LOL...keep it movin then chump.

I'm a fraud? How exactly? You stupid bitch.
Because you stayed on 8th/wilshire (which is paralell to each other), went to berendo, LA high, Belmont...only think there is MS in Ktown, never saw any korean gangbangers but you kicked it with koreans in glendale doing burglaries...LOL.

Okay...so you never ran into any PBS, MCS, DFS, ERS, BTLS, 18ST, etc. Never ran into KT-CYS, KTM, KT-Playboys, KK, LGKK, etc...

So tell us homie, where you from and what were you banging? Keep it real now. You get kicked out of those schools because of tagging or truancy or you moved your cardboard box from Wilshire blvd to Beverly Blvd or you were just slightly retarded? So you got stripes and you ain't never seen nothing in Ktown?

Maybe it's cause you don't know what your talking about. Original topic was about blacks treatment in ktown...I say blacks come and do as they please in Ktown. Just like everybody else.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 10:59 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Because you stayed on 8th/wilshire (which is paralell to each other), went to berendo, LA high, Belmont...only think there is MS in Ktown, never saw any korean gangbangers but you kicked it with koreans in glendale doing burglaries...LOL.
Oh god.......I lived on 8th and Mariposa which is one block south of WILSHIRE. So is that not basically living between 8th and Wilshire?

And again, I never saw any Korean gangbangers the only Koreans, I saw kept to themselves and didn't bother anyone unlike the losers from MS who lived in my building.
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote: Okay...so you never ran into any PBS, MCS, DFS, ERS, BTLS, 18ST, etc. Never ran into KT-CYS, KTM, KT-Playboys, KK, LGKK, etc...
I do remember seeing fools from Playboys but rarely did, I see any one from 18st until, I went to Belmont.
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote: So tell us homie, where you from and what were you banging? Keep it real now. You get kicked out of those schools because of tagging or truancy or you moved your cardboard box from Wilshire blvd to Beverly Blvd or you were just slightly retarded? So you got stripes and you ain't never seen nothing in Ktown?
The reason, I got kicked out of all those schools is because, I rarely went. And did, I ever say, I was a "banger"?
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote: Maybe it's cause you don't know what your talking about. Original topic was about blacks treatment in ktown...I say blacks come and do as they please in Ktown. Just like everybody else.
I s
No shit the original topic was about blacks being treated bad by Koreans which is BS because, I knew these crips who were living on Catalina and 8th street and they weren't scared of no Koreans.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 21st, 2005, 9:55 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote: So tell us homie, where you from and what were you banging? Keep it real now. You get kicked out of those schools because of tagging or truancy or you moved your cardboard box from Wilshire blvd to Beverly Blvd or you were just slightly retarded? So you got stripes and you ain't never seen nothing in Ktown?
The reason, I got kicked out of all those schools is because, I rarely went. And did, I ever say, I was a "banger"?
says it all...peace...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » September 22nd, 2005, 12:34 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
says it all...peace...

LOL!!!!

THIS S!@# IS INSANE!!!!!! :arrow:

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 22nd, 2005, 8:18 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
says it all...peace...
LOL Your an idiot Dusty.

Yeah, I forgot in order to have friends that are gangmembers and grow up around them you have to be a "banger". :roll:

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

FUCK DR. GANZA PUNK BITCH!!!

Unread post by BANDIT » October 6th, 2005, 10:47 pm

FUCK Dr. Gonzo!! FU-CKEN LEVA'' YOU'S A RUCA ESE'' DOWN COME DOWN HERE TRYING TO DISRECPECT MY BIG HOMCBOY BIG DUSTY ! HE's PURE HISTORY'' ESE PURE FACTS'' SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER BE APART OF!! SO GO KICK ROCKS CHAVALA!! AND IF YOUR WONDERING WHO THE FUCK I AM '' GO ASK THE STREETS'' YEAH THEY TALK'' SINCE YOUR YOUNG PUPP' ASS DONT KNOW'' ESE LOCO BANDIT FROM THAT NOTORIOUS INFAMOUS WEST SIDE MID CITY STONERS GANGOTA!! CRENSHAW LOCOTES FOE YOUR LIL INFO LOCO'' YEAH IM A YOUNGSTER!! BUT GUESS WHO I GREW UP WITH ESE'' ORIGINAL GEE's!!! SOME SHIT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT!! MID CITY/KOREA TOWN/MID TOWN!! MID-WISHIRE ESE!! MR BANDIT FROM THEM HARD KNOCK BLOCKS OF MID CITY DISTRICT!! AQUI PARA Y RIFAS WEST L.A. MID CITY STONERS LITTLE CRIMINALS GANG! I JUST HATE FAKE ASS MOFOS!! 187'em WATCHA TRUCHA FOE MY CITY!! WS/ES MCS13 Y QUE TE PARESE

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: fu-- DR. GANZA PUNK BITCH!!!

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 7th, 2005, 8:05 am

BANDIT wrote:fu-- Dr. Gonzo!! FU-CKEN LEVA'' YOU'S A RUCA ESE'' DOWN COME DOWN HERE TRYING TO DISRECPECT MY BIG HOMCBOY BIG DUSTY ! HE's PURE HISTORY'' ESE PURE FACTS'' SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER BE APART OF!! SO GO KICK ROCKS CHAVALA!! AND IF YOUR WONDERING WHO THE fu-- I AM '' GO ASK THE STREETS'' YEAH THEY TALK'' SINCE YOUR YOUNG PUPP' ASS DONT KNOW'' ESE LOCO BANDIT FROM THAT NOTORIOUS INFAMOUS WEST SIDE MID CITY STONERS GANGOTA!! CRENSHAW LOCOTES FOE YOUR LIL INFO LOCO'' YEAH IM A YOUNGSTER!! BUT GUESS WHO I GREW UP WITH ESE'' ORIGINAL GEE's!!! SOME SHIT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT!! MID CITY/KOREA TOWN/MID TOWN!! MID-WISHIRE ESE!! MR BANDIT FROM THEM HARD KNOCK BLOCKS OF MID CITY DISTRICT!! AQUI PARA Y RIFAS WEST L.A. MID CITY STONERS LITTLE CRIMINALS GANG! I JUST HATE FAKE ASS MOFOS!! 187'em WATCHA TRUCHA FOE MY CITY!! WS/ES MCS13 Y QUE TE PARESE
Why don't you kick blowing the fags you hang around with princess.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 7th, 2005, 9:03 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote: LOL Your an idiot Dusty.

Yeah, I forgot in order to have friends that are gangmembers and grow up around them you have to be a "banger". :roll:
NO, it just means you were a sideline cheerleading buster...you ain't lived the life, so you don't know nada. Doing robberies in Glendale with Koreans...LOL. OK bigtime...and there are no Koreatown Korean Gangbangers because you never saw them...pfff. Miss me with that.

Go to the other threads where you can make up more stuff...isn't there a "Rumors" or "Bitches Yappin Their Mouths" thread here somewhere???

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 7th, 2005, 9:37 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote: LOL Your an idiot Dusty.

NO, it just means you were a sideline cheerleading buster...you ain't lived the life, so you don't know nada. Doing robberies in Glendale with Koreans...LOL. OK bigtime...and there are no Koreatown Korean Gangbangers because you never saw them...pfff. Miss me with that.

Go to the other threads where you can make up more stuff...isn't there a "Rumors" or "women Yappin Their Mouths" thread here somewhere???
You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

sideline cheerleading buster?

What the hell is that?

As far as living the life, I could of joined a gang anytime I wanted but why bother wasting your time with a bunch of losers.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 7th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote: As far as living the life, I could of joined a gang anytime I wanted but why bother wasting your time with a bunch of losers.
So what the fuck are you doing on this board??? LOL...ain't nothing but a bunch of "losers" and wanna be's...

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 7th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Woah.........You really are ignorant. Their is other sections here besides gang sections you know. :wink:

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » October 8th, 2005, 1:29 am

are there any active korean gangs in ktown these days? last i heard most gangs were dying out...yet i still hear about shootings here involving korean gangs...once in awhile...

i also heard a rumor about how some kk's blasted some blacks during the riots...is that true?