White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 2nd, 2005, 11:16 pm

A Ghost wrote:One more question.

What is up with the sudden explosion of White kids wearing do-rags?

Isn't that an oxy-moron?
asians be wearing them too now mostly the southeastern asians

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 3rd, 2005, 8:34 am

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:asians be wearing them too now mostly the southeastern asians
LOL! :lol:

Wow. :shock:

It's gone too far.

MiChuhSuh

TO ANYONE THAT WAS ARGUING WITH LEFTCOAST OR STR8UPMENACE

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 3rd, 2005, 5:56 pm

TO ANYONE THAT WAS ARGUING WITH LEFTCOAST OR STR8UPMENACE

I just noticed something:
leftcoast wrote:the new relatives is str8 garabe, one of the worst albums i ever heard, they first album "Dirty Money" is a str8 up classic
From the way they post, they may actually be the same dude with different names?

I'm not sure, just thought it was interesting.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 4th, 2005, 1:58 am

the fuc u talkin bout u fucin square, dont compare me to no other suca on this site, nigga slap yo self, i'm a REAL ONE thers only 1 me chump :evil:

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » October 9th, 2005, 8:20 am

Where I'm living the black people don't hold any weight. Not in the streets, not in the prisons. They can't even get a gun, because no one will sell them. Just two days ago I saw a bunch of black people running away from a one white man who they tried to rob, but he pulled a gun on them.

So can I now say that black people are weak?

Or are you getting my point here?

How hard-core you are don't have nothing to do with the skin colour.

So please stop this ridiculous squabble.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

Unread post by wutevr » October 9th, 2005, 10:42 am

youngwun wrote:People try and tell me they exist, but I aint seen one. I aint against it or anything, but the a nigga from the hood told me theres a few sets that have 'em. That movie from way back Dead Homies has some white kat reppin the Swans, but thats just a film.

Name sets you know got white kats in 'em? I know some ride with the Surenos and shit but fu-- those niggas.

i met a couple, one i was lokked up with his name B Blu he says he B a quarta blaK whether its true or not I dont know But he was ridin with the rips/ duce trey--- out in Tustin/Santa Ana CA

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 9th, 2005, 3:29 pm

don't forget dude who shot venus and serena's sister out in compton was a white SS rip.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 10th, 2005, 1:32 am

perongregory wrote:don't forget dude who shot venus and serena's sister out in compton was a white SS rip.
That fool wasnt white

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 10th, 2005, 1:45 am

thats what the news said unless im totally trippin. Which i might be, let me get back to you on that one.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 10th, 2005, 1:58 am

you right, Hammer, the white fool didn't bust his gun but he was with the fool that did and that mean if they get convicted his ass still gon get murder. Supposedly, his ass supossed to be SS rip.

Domino

White catz

Unread post by Domino » October 10th, 2005, 1:19 pm

52 Hoova got one I think.

ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg

Say what!!

Unread post by ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg » October 15th, 2005, 12:24 pm

Man if i met a down as white kat thats down to handle his shit ill put him on the hood. He has to be handy with the steel though.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 15th, 2005, 11:52 pm

i couldn't bother reading all posts in this thread but is there any white boys actually in any Blood, Crip, Sureno or Norteno sets?

Another thing is that i guess some blacks and latinos are more tolerent to let whites in thir sets and blacks letting latinos in to their B or C sets.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » October 16th, 2005, 5:51 pm

There are lots of white boys in Sureno gangs and also Norteno gangs, but there is not many white boys in black gangs, especially out in LA.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 16th, 2005, 10:39 pm

Thanks for that DC.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 17th, 2005, 1:37 pm

So wut u all think bout Lil Wyte (HCP) he tite!
Paul Wall iz off the hook!
M u all know!!!
iz there any mo dope ass white rap katz, my homie Joe Philly aka Mista Skech aka doe jog "CaliRoutes" part of ONE.HITTA.QUITTAS

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 17th, 2005, 1:57 pm

wutevr wrote:So wut u all think bout Lil Wyte (HCP) he tite!
M u all know!!!
iz there any mo dope ass white rap katz, my homie Joe Philly aka Mista Skech aka doe jog "CaliRoutes" part of ONE.HITTA.QUITTAS

THAT DUDE LIL WHYTE USE THE OWRD NIGGA MORE THAN EMINEM.
ITS FUNNY THAT THEY MAKE MOVIES LIKE MALIBUS MOST WANTED AND THAT PART WHERE THE WHITE DUDE WAS DOING HIS FREESTYLE AND AT THE END HE SAID NIGGA AND THE CROWD BOOED HIM....

BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS ITS TOLERANT?

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 17th, 2005, 3:11 pm

100 wrote:
M u all know!!!

ITS FUNNY THAT THEY MAKE MOVIES LIKE MALIBUS MOST WANTED AND THAT PART WHERE THE WHITE DUDE WAS DOING HIS FREESTYLE AND AT THE END HE SAID NIGGA AND THE CROWD BOOED HIM....

BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS ITS TOLERANT...WUT DO U MEAN BY THIS? LIKE WHEN BLAK PEOPLE SAY KRAKA AND ETC??

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 17th, 2005, 4:28 pm

wutevr wrote:
100 wrote:
M u all know!!!

BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS ITS TOLERANT...WUT DO U MEAN BY THIS? LIKE WHEN BLAK PEOPLE SAY KRAKA AND ETC??

NO, WHEN BLACKS LETS WHITES THEY ARE COOL WITH SAY IT!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 17th, 2005, 8:42 pm

100 wrote:
M u all know!!!

When did Eminem say nigga? I keep hearing this, but never heard teh song or then song's name.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 17th, 2005, 9:58 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:When did Eminem say nigga? I keep hearing this, but never heard teh song or then song's name.
I could have sworn I heard him say it one time in a song but I can't remember which one.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 17th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Eminem doesn't say nigga bu the has called blacks niggers and some other racist shit in this old song he made thats on tape after his black girlfriend broke up with him.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2005, 10:17 pm

perongregory wrote:Eminem doesn't say nigga bu the has called blacks niggers and some other racist shit in this old song he made thats on tape after his black girlfriend broke up with him.
What's the song name? I really doubt this because everyone would have just boycotted him or something, expecially on an old song, if he was still coming up no one would have tolerated that.

Plus he's cool with D12, and that one dude helped develop his skills as an MC, why would he do it racial? I would think he would go deeper than that and REALLY diss her, he goes deep when he disses someone (like his OWN mom, Kim, etc).

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 20th, 2005, 12:42 am

just look up benzino, david mays, the source, eminem racist tape on the internet. You'll prob. get something. It's kinda old news now.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 20th, 2005, 5:09 pm

He did say that shit in a song. D12 kool with him kause he makin them money and kash flow kuts out konvictions so its all good in they hood. Haha.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 21st, 2005, 7:40 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
perongregory wrote:Eminem doesn't say nigga bu the has called blacks niggers and some other racist shit in this old song he made thats on tape after his black girlfriend broke up with him.
What's the song name? I really doubt this because everyone would have just boycotted him or something, expecially on an old song, if he was still coming up no one would have tolerated that.

Plus he's cool with D12, and that one dude helped develop his skills as an MC, why would he do it racial? I would think he would go deeper than that and REALLY diss her, he goes deep when he disses someone (like his OWN mom, Kim, etc).
Yea id agree. I dont think people wouldnt have worked together with him if he was racist (Game, Boo Yaa Tribe, Dre etc.)
If he said some shit thats bad enough, but its not his conviction.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 21st, 2005, 1:01 pm

It was just obvious lowblow shots he took. I don't know, dude just gave into stereotypes. Shit aint kool and I'm not sympathizing, but I wont assume that it sums up his view on black people.

flatline

Unread post by flatline » October 21st, 2005, 2:34 pm

im white, but i dont fuckin understand why so many white dudes and shit wanna claim blood or crip. i dont have nothing against black homies but i cant understand why my own race always wanna be black, we have our own shit and i aint talkin about that nazi shit i aint trippin on that. its because of wannabe niggas like them all black dudes think we are fake n shit...all i can say is live your own life, if you aint bangin then fuck that shit but dont try to imitate some shit you aint.i hope you all can feel me with this.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » October 21st, 2005, 7:58 pm

Even though there are whites in Bloods and Crips they obviously have good reasons either they greew up in in a neighbourhood where theres bloods and crips or they know members from a b or c set.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 21st, 2005, 8:21 pm

Sentenza wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:

Yea id agree. I dont think people wouldnt have worked together with him if he was racist (Game, Boo Yaa Tribe, Dre etc.)
If he said some shit thats bad enough, but its not his conviction.
ESPECIALLY DRE, lol Dre is the biggest influence, why do something stupid like that.

youngwun, I agree that it's possible it could have just been a lowblow (as if he really wants to rape his mom) but then again I don't know.

Anyways, unless we have some proof. Can anyone post up the link or a song name at least

P.S. I know taht several black rappers sound like Eminem sometimes, such as Skee-lo (remeber "I wish I was a baller I wish I was a little bit taller," etc.) and that was before Eminem even came out. Maybe it was someone that just sounded like Eminem?

iyyim

Re: White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

Unread post by iyyim » October 22nd, 2005, 12:58 pm

wutevr wrote:
youngwun wrote:People try and tell me they exist, but I aint seen one. I aint against it or anything, but the a nigga from the hood told me theres a few sets that have 'em. That movie from way back Dead Homies has some white kat reppin the Swans, but thats just a film.

Name sets you know got white kats in 'em? I know some ride with the Surenos and shit but fu-- those niggas.

i met a couple, one i was lokked up with his name B Blu he says he B a quarta blaK whether its true or not I dont know But he was ridin with the rips/ duce trey--- out in Tustin/Santa Ana CA
thats my area in OC, i never seen no duce treys out here. I'd be surprised if Bz n Cz are even out there, mostly santa ana cliques.

flatline

Unread post by flatline » October 24th, 2005, 11:48 am

im in germany we have no crip sets, but i know us army soldiers claimin blood or crip chillin with white boys my best friend is from 83 hoovers but he in jail now for transportin yayo in his belly. but im not claimin anything. i also know a white guy his name is jason from texas who claims to bang crip and i believe because all the black guys respect and accept him, noone ever said he fake thuggin or somethin.