White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2005, 3:52 pm

you know what my answer is to that. I don't even have to address that issue. And I don't think you are implying this, but by you questioning my sentiment on the gang shit, it seems like your saying I'm being bias in allowing other races to participate in black death and corruption. If you want me to say others should have an equal oppurtunity in fucking off black people becaause other idiot blacks do it, i'm sorry, I can't say that.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 18th, 2005, 4:17 pm

perongregory wrote:you know what my answer is to that. I don't even have to address that issue. And I don't think you are implying this, but by you questioning my sentiment on the gang shit, it seems like your saying I'm being bias in allowing other races to participate in black death and corruption. If you want me to say others should have an equal oppurtunity in #%@&#%@ off black people becaause other idiot blacks do it, i'm sorry, I can't say that.
No, I do not know you're answer to that...I am not a mind reader...at least not today :roll:. What I am saying is that it should be as unacceptable for blacks to participate in the killing of their own just as much as a white person killing a black person or vice versa for that matter. It's people killing people....period.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2005, 5:13 pm

of course. but I'm not addressing blacks killing blacks because this thread is about whites in black gangs.

krysnum1

Aright Let me tell yall somthin....

Unread post by krysnum1 » December 18th, 2005, 5:34 pm

If its relly a gang of real gagngstas, they wont jusdge you by what you look like, thats not what real G's do you know. Thats for bitches to decide and look at you see if you look gangster... Im from Chicago. Ive seen many Whites in folk... Shit, I go to some of the main leaders in shit back in my old neighbor hood and theres always a few white people smokin a blunt or ridin in a car just bein him self, aint nobody ganna judge him cause he looks diffrent. Folk should be lucky to have a motherfucker down n shit. Nobody make a big deal about it, Thats Wht BGD (black gangster diciples) droped the B.

Damn, and thnk of all the original """"GANGSTERS"""'''"" Shit, I think of Capone, Gotti, All those mafia G's. All WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope no Whiteboys go over n Join Vice Lord, There hganna die off without tam.

Damn, I just feel lke I typed a book report or somthin...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 18th, 2005, 5:42 pm

perongregory wrote:of course. but I'm not addressing blacks killing blacks because this thread is about whites in black gangs.
Fair enough

Christina Marie

Re: Aright Let me tell yall somthin....

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 18th, 2005, 5:44 pm

krysnum1 wrote:If its relly a gang of real gagngstas, they wont jusdge you by what you look like, thats not what real G's do you know. Thats for women to decide and look at you see if you look gangster... Im from Chicago. Ive seen many Whites in folk... Shit, I go to some of the main leaders in shit back in my old neighbor hood and theres always a few white people smokin a blunt or ridin in a car just bein him self, aint nobody ganna judge him cause he looks diffrent. Folk should be lucky to have a motherfucker down n shit. Nobody make a big deal about it, Thats Wht BGD (black gangster diciples) droped the B.

Damn, and thnk of all the original """"GANGSTERS"""'''"" Shit, I think of Capone, Gotti, All those mafia G's. All WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope no Whiteboys go over n Join Vice Lord, There hganna die off without tam.

Damn, I just feel lke I typed a book report or somthin...

I like the way you're mind works.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2005, 5:55 pm

the point isn't if a muthafucka looks gangsta or not. the point is about should other races be in groups where the majority is made up of a usually antagonistic race. All tehm white mafia G's you like so much didn't like moolies, eggplants (derogratory names italians have for blacks) and never had any blacks in their gangs. Some of those white mafia G's even went to war with black mobster G's in harlem cause of money but also because of racial hatred. Thats what I don't get, these fools always pumpin up some people that don't even like you. How come in every mafia movie you see, they always have a scene where they are talkin ahit about black people? You think that shit is coincidence? Them mufucaks don't even like black people, I aint never seen or heard of a black capo, so fuck them and their G.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 18th, 2005, 6:01 pm

the italian mafia is a lot different than the crip street gang. the crips are usually lower class people who live in a lower class neighborhood and they "put in work for the hood" while the italian mob is italian people who are involved in totally different things.

you cannot compare a mob to a street gang, they are not on the same page.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 18th, 2005, 6:23 pm

se11 wrote:the crips are usually lower class people who live in a lower class neighborhood
:shock:

Oh Really?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 18th, 2005, 6:46 pm

Of course there are white cats in gangs all over the world.
Its because gangs are NOT a phenomenon of acertain race, but of social circumstances, poverty, violence, broke down families, breakdown of society etc. andmany more reasons.
And heres a Newsflash: youll find many white people around the world affected by a few or all of those points mentioned.

Gangs come to existance everwhere where something is wrong with society or a group of certain people, just take a look at the world.
You have white, black, yellow, brown, red gangs all over.....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 18th, 2005, 7:28 pm

X wrote:
se11 wrote:the crips are usually lower class people who live in a lower class neighborhood
:shock:

Oh Really?
its the truth, why did you have to make a stupid pointless post like this?

krysnum1

Unread post by krysnum1 » December 18th, 2005, 7:28 pm

its just nateure to bein a group or gang, I mean even monekey and apes do that shit... We watched a movie n science calss when I was back at school and they say the evolution apes fought over territory and killed anyone that was on there side of the river or somthin... Apes still do this I guess...

Its nature.

Back to the mobb not like the Crips...

Please lets not make any reffrences to movies when you try to explain that shit to us, The reasopn there was no white people in Menace II society is cause it wuz by a black durector. Thats there feeling not reel life and shit... And Hood 2 Hood.. Also a black film guys, Shit, they didnt show any mexicans in E. LA for christ sake.

The godfathers and such are just the gang leaders, behind them they got a whole bunch of thugs just like crip soilders ready to kill any one.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2005, 7:43 pm

what you talking about? The eses helped kane and O-dog out in Menace, when the police dropped them off in the wrong hood.

krysnum1

Unread post by krysnum1 » December 18th, 2005, 7:53 pm

perongregory wrote:what you talking about? The eses helped kane and O-dog out in Menace, when the police dropped them off in the wrong hood.
yeah, Theres a good minute 30 of someone bein not black, you cant say that they didnt meen for it to be all black, cause I got the vhs and they basicly say it at the end.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2005, 8:44 pm

heres also the koreans in the beginning, the white chop shop dude all that. Man, where you from? That shit is in the early 90's Watts, plus its in one of them watts projects I forget which one, which is majority black. So of course the majority of people is black in the movie. i don't see a bunch of other races in blood in blood out, or the godfathers, so why you talkin shit about menace?

krysnum1

Unread post by krysnum1 » December 18th, 2005, 9:11 pm

Nah, i dotn got nothin gainst menace, one of my favorite movies at that. Im just sayin, if you got a black director hes ganna make all the people in the movie be black, n its ganna make it seem like only black people out there puttin in work.

The spoof r w/e is about to be on starz... whats it called dont be a menace to SS while drinkin jusice n the hood.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 18th, 2005, 10:53 pm

se11 wrote:the italian mafia is a lot different than the crip street gang. the crips are usually lower class people who live in a lower class neighborhood and they "put in work for the hood" while the italian mob is italian people who are involved in totally different things.

you cannot compare a mob to a street gang, they are not on the same page.
alot of the Italian/Sicilian mafia were originally 'lower class" (I guess... I don't really believe in class) but anyways they ended up becoming "high class" or at least look that way because of the money they made, then their kids got born into the "high class" lifestyle through money, so even they start as "low class"

In Russia all the kids I heard want to be in their mafia and they are all poor, so they get in by "putting in work" like you said, by doing hits for them

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 19th, 2005, 12:56 am

I feel what you saying watch the godfather and when they all meet up and talking about drugs they were saying sell the coke to the niggers there animals anyway then I can go to the mall and you see niggas with al capone T's on fucc him Tony montana all of them they didnt do shit for us.

krysnum1

Unread post by krysnum1 » December 19th, 2005, 10:13 am

^^^ Once again, movies are made up...

letz not make reffrence to them.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 19th, 2005, 9:01 pm

Nah cuz my dad used to live in harlem he used to see the italians doing this shit with his own eyes.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 20th, 2005, 1:16 am

ain't no hood gonna turn down a rilla no matter who skin color he is...

blood, i bet yo hood got a faggot in it and y'all just ignore it

as long as a mothafucka gon ride for the hood, who care what he looks like, etc

but, at that, a lot of times if you white you better be a rider
cus you know you fightin more then anybody in te hood

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 20th, 2005, 5:11 am

Oaktown_G wrote:Nah because my dad used to live in harlem he used to see the italians doing this shit with his own eyes.
Another Newsflash:

Italians can be racist like anyone else! Just do some research about the "Lega Nord" (Northern League) a right wingracist party in Italy....They are kind of successfull there.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 7:14 am

bayarearep wrote:blood, i bet yo hood got a faggot in it and y'all just ignore it
they find that out in prison

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 20th, 2005, 7:15 am

Sentenza wrote:
Oaktown_G wrote:Nah because my dad used to live in harlem he used to see the italians doing this shit with his own eyes.
Another Newsflash:

Italians can be racist like anyone else! Just do some research about the "Lega Nord" (Northern League) a right wingracist party in Italy....They are kind of successfull there.
Um.. I think Oaktown G was accusing Italians of being racist in the first place...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 20th, 2005, 1:00 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Another Newsflash:

in the 30s and 20s there was beef between italians, puerto ricans, and black. alot over drugs, alchohol, and guns and none of them wanted another race on their turf.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 21st, 2005, 11:10 am

No jackass he was up there making it seem like they wernt racist at all and I was stating the facts that they did pose a threat to blacks and were racist I didnt say all of them were.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 21st, 2005, 11:21 am

Oaktown_G wrote:No jackass he was up there making it seem like they wernt racist at all and I was stating the facts that they did pose a threat to blacks and were racist I didnt say all of them were.
what does this even mean? who was upthere? what are you talking about? i said nothing to contradict what you said or even debate it. what is the point of posting this?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 21st, 2005, 9:22 pm

My bad my niggas was on here last night they have been doing stupid shit my bad homie.^^^^

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 2nd, 2006, 12:54 am

i remember hearing of 1 black lieutienant in a mafia family, im not sure which 1 it was, but from what i heard he rose through the ranks by acts of violence and soon came to be respected within the family.

But most of the time if the mafia has anything to do with black, they'll usually hire some dudes to do a job with them or for them like hits or robberies

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » January 19th, 2006, 4:37 pm

In the gallery section of this site (Tookie's funeral pics), it looks like Harlem 30's have a white member..

Lil Keke from Rollin 30s Crip

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 19th, 2006, 5:40 pm

^

Wasn't that Lil' Keke of N.O.T.S. also from the Harlem 30's Crips? They have two members with a same name or what?

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

Unread post by canadianbarrio » January 23rd, 2017, 8:47 pm

i didn't saw any white membaz but i saw some white associates