White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

Unread post by youngwun » September 19th, 2005, 1:41 pm

People try and tell me they exist, but I aint seen one. I aint against it or anything, but the a nigga from the hood told me theres a few sets that have 'em. That movie from way back Dead Homies has some white kat reppin the Swans, but thats just a film.

Name sets you know got white kats in 'em? I know some ride with the Surenos and shit but fuck those niggas.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 20th, 2005, 11:14 am

PROLLY IN THE EAST COST THEY LET ANYBODY B AND C FROM THERE

COMPARE THE HISPANIC POP. OF B AND C IN DIFFERENT REGIONS

BEING BLOOD TODAY DON'T REALLY STAND FOR WHAT IT DO NOW BLOOD IS BLOOD NOT B.L.O.O.D SAME THING WITH RIPS

YOU'LL NEVER SEE MANY WHITES IN THE ABPSN OR BLACK DISCIPLES NAMES THAT GOT BLACK IN IT

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 20th, 2005, 2:50 pm

100 wrote:PROLLY IN THE EAST COST THEY LET ANYBODY B AND C FROM THERE

BEING BLOOD TODAY DON'T REALLY STAND FOR WHAT IT DO NOW BLOOD IS BLOOD NOT B.L.O.O.D SAME THING WITH RIPS

YOU'LL NEVER SEE MANY WHITES IN THE ABPSN OR BLACK DISCIPLES NAMES THAT GOT BLACK IN IT
Yea i doubt theres white Bloods & Crips in the West... i know theres some in the East and like some down south gangs.... i think its moreless strict about ethnicity in the West kause the racial wars are stronger. The Bloods & Crips started as little kids who wanted to emulate the black panthers. so u basikally get the point. But i know there's latinos and Asians in a lot of Blood & Crip sets in the West.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 20th, 2005, 3:23 pm

Read this topic carefully. There they wrote about some white cats in Compton gangs if i remember correctly.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 20th, 2005, 3:23 pm

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 20th, 2005, 3:23 pm

wizdom wrote:

Yea i doubt theres white Bloods & Crips in the West... i know theres some in the East and like some down south gangs.... i think its moreless strict about ethnicity in the West kause the racial wars are stronger. The Bloods & Crips started as little kids who wanted to emulate the black panthers. so u basikally get the point. But i know there's latinos and Asians in a lot of Blood & Crip sets in the West.
you just contradicted yourself. how can there be strong race wars if there are a lot of latinos in black gangs?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 20th, 2005, 3:26 pm

that'll be pretty gay if there were any white fags in the bloodz or cripz cause then the whole gang will be gay and become a laughin stalk throughout the hood.
black gangs are for blacks only and chicano gangs are for chicanos only and white faggot gangs are for white faggots only but its ok if black and chicanos mix sum timez, but if black and white mix hell no fu-k that its the stupidest shyt i've ever heard of u only do that shyt if u wanna be a pussy even food and nature tell u the answer cause if want ur coffee to be more strong u make ur coffee darker and if u want it weaker u try to make more whiter by pouring more milk in, also if u want the most nutritional bread u buy brown bread and if want the most non nutritional bead u buy white bread.

get the point so don't say anything this disespectful to black gangs

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 20th, 2005, 3:58 pm

^^^^ :roll:

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 20th, 2005, 5:51 pm

se11 wrote:
wizdom wrote:

you just contradicted yourself. how can there be strong race wars if there are a lot of latinos in black gangs?
My bad. i didnt mean to say a lot. but isnt there some latinos that be bloodin and crippin? and i b een to kali i know for a fakt that the racial wars between mexicans and blacks is strong as hell. i b see grafitti sayin "Fuck Niggers" in the Ese hoods.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 20th, 2005, 6:36 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:that'll be pretty gay if there were any white fags in the bloodz or cripz cause then the whole gang will be gay and become a laughin stalk throughout the hood.
black gangs are for blacks only and chicano gangs are for chicanos only and white faggot gangs are for white faggots only but its ok if black and chicanos mix sum timez, but if black and white mix hell no fu-k that its the stupidest shyt i've ever heard of u only do that shyt if u wanna be a pussy even food and nature tell u the answer cause if want ur coffee to be more strong u make ur coffee darker and if u want it weaker u try to make more whiter by pouring more milk in, also if u want the most nutritional bread u buy brown bread and if want the most non nutritional bead u buy white bread.

i know a bunch of italian, irish, and russians that will shit on half the black guys you think are so hard, so stop thinking whites are all pussy and gay. just cause you never seen a tough white kid doesnt mean they arent around. because white guys dont go around wearing bandanas and colors and callin each other "nigga, son, b, g" dont mean they're not hard.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 20th, 2005, 9:11 pm

Yo, kould you post the highlights of that thread, its for VIP access users only, so I kant read it. I'd like to know what it says.

"White faggots"... haha, man, lemme tell you dis, I know a lot of weak ass pussy niggaz. Most gangs got a batch of real ryders and then a bunch of niggaz just dealin and makin they money and hanging around thugs for the fun of it, reppin a set they dont even put work in for.

PjWattsLoc

Fuck whites

Unread post by PjWattsLoc » September 21st, 2005, 2:20 pm

yo Cuhh U come Down to the courtz U dont Seek no Tricc ass Crackas, Aint no crakaz in wattz Or the Gardens [/b]

PjWattsLoc

se11 sdfu

Unread post by PjWattsLoc » September 21st, 2005, 2:23 pm

see11 bring yo ass down to wattz bet you the ese's and niggaz drop yo ass quick kidd You probly some subkurbkan mutha phuqa

PjWattz
the courtz

Watts DubkCity[/b]

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » September 21st, 2005, 3:08 pm

go to besonhurst brooklyn and see what those old school guines will do to a "mullie tryin to act big".

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 21st, 2005, 4:28 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:that'll be pretty gay if there were any white fags in the bloodz or cripz cause then the whole gang will be gay and become a laughin stalk throughout the hood.

Wow, you think it's common for chicano and black gangs to mix, but not white in black gangs?

Okay, go to Compton Varrios and ask them about mixing with black gangs, or ask some Pirus about mixing with Mexican gangs.

Then since you convinced that "black gangs are for blacks only' go to Chicago's gangs, like Gangster Disciples and Vicelords, you will be surprised to see their views in contrast to yours.

MiChuhSuh

Re: fu-- whites

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 21st, 2005, 4:33 pm

PjWattsLoc wrote:yo Cuhh U come Down to the courtz U dont Seek no Tricc ass Crackas, Aint no crakaz in wattz Or the Gardens
Ain't no black people in Aryan Brotherhood. WATT's your point?

Would you go up to white gangs ALONE and still talk all that trash?

Yes? Then please do us all a favor, step up to some Mongols and say all that.

P.S. Since I know you are going to say something about "crakaz in Mongols", Mongols are technically a white gang but they have eses and even some black members, they aren't racist ike someone here...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » September 21st, 2005, 5:03 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:

Wow, you think it's common for chicano and black gangs to mix, but not white in black gangs?

Okay, go to Compton Varrios and ask them about mixing with black gangs, or ask some Pirus about mixing with Mexican gangs.

Then since you convinced that "black gangs are for blacks only' go to Chicago's gangs, like Gangster Disciples and Vicelords, you will be surprised to see their views in contrast to yours.

Most GDs and VLs dont trust whites.Alot flat out hate whites.Dont speak on things you dont know about.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 21st, 2005, 5:23 pm

Those white Cats i saw in the ville were mixed with poly or black i think

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » September 22nd, 2005, 12:44 am

PjWattsLoc is a stupid motherfcuker who thinks white people are weak, white gangs were walking the walk way before black peole even thought of "bangin", now all these gangsta rappers are trying to copy old white gangsters by using there names and dressing like them. Listen here you dumb f*cker race has nothing to do with how hard somebody is or wether they are fags or not, you better hope you dont ever run into some hard ass white guys from the Hells Angels or AB cause they will feed you your heart you little punk..

ak-48

Unread post by ak-48 » September 22nd, 2005, 2:13 am

DC wrote:PjWattsLoc is a stupid motherfcuker who thinks white people are weak, white gangs were walking the walk way before black peole even thought of "bangin", now all these gangsta rappers are trying to copy old white gangsters by using there names and dressing like them. Listen here you dumb f*cker race has nothing to do with how hard somebody is or wether they are fags or not, you better hope you dont ever run into some hard ass white guys from the Hells Angels or AB cause they will feed you your heart you little punk..
Funny but true. Fortunately for all of us Str8UpMenace is yet to grow up, he'll get over it at some point, or not..

I see he's a soft guy behing the thin 'tough guy' shield. Read between the lines and it's easy to call him out. But that's normal for his age, I was just like him back in the days.

Another thing I really wonder is black people talking trash about white people for no reason. Ofcourse he kind of has to..too much pride :lol
The question is can he really expect any sympathy or acceptance now? Does he got the right to wonder why black people are so disliked by some white people?
In my opinion he doesnt.

I don't judge by race until you make it an issue.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2005, 4:45 am

Catalyst wrote:
Those white Cats i saw in the ville were mixed with poly or black i think
Yeah peobably....I cant say something about it, cause i am not from there.
But i am sure that there a few whites in Black/Mexican Gangs, just like there are Black Mmebers in Motorcycle gangs. But it is the exception of course.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » September 22nd, 2005, 9:18 am

ak-48 wrote:
DC wrote:PjWattsLoc is a stupid motherfcuker who thinks white people are weak, white gangs were walking the walk way before black peole even thought of "bangin", now all these gangsta rappers are trying to copy old white gangsters by using there names and dressing like them. Listen here you dumb f*cker race has nothing to do with how hard somebody is or wether they are fags or not, you better hope you dont ever run into some hard ass white guys from the Hells Angels or AB cause they will feed you your heart you little punk..
Funny but true. Fortunately for all of us Str8UpMenace is yet to grow up, he'll get over it at some point, or not..

I see he's a soft guy behing the thin 'tough guy' shield. Read between the lines and it's easy to call him out. But that's normal for his age, I was just like him back in the days.

Another thing I really wonder is black people talking trash about white people for no reason. Ofcourse he kind of has to..too much pride :lol
The question is can he really expect any sympathy or acceptance now? Does he got the right to wonder why black people are so disliked by some white people?In my opinion he doesnt.

fuck white people.You bitches are hateful by nature and will be racist regardless to how a black man acts.The only blacks you ''accept'' are stupid brainwashed sellouts.

t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by t » September 22nd, 2005, 9:56 am

lol, the stupidity just keeps on flowing.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2005, 10:22 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
ak-48 wrote:

The question is can he really expect any sympathy or acceptance now? Does he got the right to wonder why black people are so disliked by some white people?In my opinion he doesnt.

fu-- white people.You women are hateful by nature and will be racist regardless to how a black man acts.The only blacks you ''accept'' are stupid brainwashed sellouts.
Wrong, but racist blacks are also inacceptable. Aswell as as racist asians, mexicans, escimos and sibirians.
All racist are scum.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 22nd, 2005, 1:20 pm

I just kant find it in myself to hate someone when my biggest issue with society is the hatred on people like myself bekause of my skin color. Just dont make sense, ya know?

I'm not suprised there aint no white kats in in the Gardens or Kourts because I dont know any white people that fuCKing live there, unless yall transportin people in from other ckities.

So getting back to a previous post, someone mentioned that Park Village Kompton Crips got white members or did I misread that?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » September 22nd, 2005, 1:40 pm

i believe kiddlocc said somethin about a white dude from park village named goldie

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 22nd, 2005, 1:45 pm

ak-48 wrote:

The question is can he really expect any sympathy or acceptance now? Does he got the right to wonder why black people are so disliked by some white people?
In my opinion he doesnt.

grow up? u stupid mutherphucker i'm prolly older than ur white azz bytch and all u white motherphuckers stop tryin to get accepted by black people cause we aint gonna accept shyt first u treat us as dogs and be racist to us so its our turn to do the same to u and if u try to go against that u all are just a bunch fu-kin hipocrites cause how come all u red neck motherphuckers got to have all the fun but we can't do it to u?

also to the bytches who think i like havin chicanos in black cause i never said that i only said that i don't mind a chicano joining a black gang rather than a white boy joining a black gang

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 22nd, 2005, 2:17 pm

Why is it that when a white guy talks tuff he always talks about ripping somebody's skull open and eating their brains, or showing them their beating heart and then ripping it in half before they die or some crazy shit... LOL

That's that serial killer shit.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2005, 2:56 pm

We are more creative in thinking of ways to murder somebody :wink:

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 22nd, 2005, 4:33 pm

im saying i kant imagine any white people in black gangs, there might some. but gangs really started kause of racial tension between whites & blacks or blacks & mexikans. i mean it wouldnt really make sense mixing it around. i only really see Somoans, Tongans, and some asians mixed in with black gangs.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 22nd, 2005, 5:49 pm

This is getting ridikulous.

Nigga (Str8UpMenace), you are on some real ignorant shit right about now. I aint saying I'm kool with white people trying to be acckepted, bekause I dont want nobody who's faking anything to be riding with me, especially if I'm doing something that kould fuck my life up if I got kaught; white or black. But you stereotyping mad kats by saying the shit you saying. I've been treated like a dog by plenty of different races inkluding our own, but I aint stereotyping against anyone. You kontradict yourself and that aint kool, bekause then we present ourselves like dogs AND fools, and I'm not a moron.

I'm out here doing my thang, do or die, I don't give a fuck, but if there's some white kat who's down to ride for life and not kause he saw Menace II Society, than why the fuck not? That's one more soldier, one more friend. I don't believe in blaming everyone who is white for what happened to our people, just like I wouldn't want some white kat to have a bad experience with a nigga and think all of us are the same. That's just stupid.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 22nd, 2005, 5:50 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:grow up? u stupid mutherphucker i'm prolly older than ur white azz bytch
Who said he was white? Who said anyone on here was white? I know I'm not.
Str8UpMenace wrote: and all u white motherphuckers stop tryin to get accepted by black people
Who said anyone was trying to do that? No one here said anything about trying to "be accepted by blacks," if anyone accepts me, that's cool, and if not, that's cool too. The topic is "White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs", not "I want to be accepted by blacks." I know there are some white crips in Long Beach (lol everyone in Long Beach is Crip besides Longos, so why not? lol) And I have seen a few here and there. There is a white boy in West Adams Rollin' 20 Neighborhood Bloods, O.G. Madd Ronald1 said that he grew up there and is like one of their family.

Str8UpMenace wrote:cause we aint gonna accept shyt first u treat us as dogs and be racist to us so its our turn to do the same to u and if u try to go against that u all are just a bunch fu-kin hipocrites cause how come all u red neck motherphuckers got to have all the fun but we can't do it to u?
Str8UpMenace wrote:
Who said we were "red neck motherphuckers" who "got to have all the fun" by persecuting others? Was anyone here past the age of five, or even alive when all of this was going on? I doubt reading this (maybe one or two people) were even alive to hear Dr. King speak, let alone participate in all this racism you speak of.

Str8UpMenace wrote:also to the bytches who think i like havin chicanos in black cause i never said that i only said that i don't mind a chicano joining a black gang rather than a white boy joining a black gang
Are you sure about that? You do realize there is a black vs. Mexican war going on, and that no white gang has any real/serious beef with any black gang outside of teh pen, don't you?