is there any person who could stop the mexican/black war?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

is there any person who could stop the mexican/black war?

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » October 18th, 2005, 6:16 pm

cause mexicans and blax going at it, killing eachother thats not good at all. i dont know of a person who could. although i person who i think could, and would have done something is tupac. he was a strong person, strong individual. ALLOT ALLOT Of mexicans bump him music, respect him and i think he could have brought blak/brown 2gether, but wen he was alive shit was all good. i think befor blax/mexicans have a strong unity, they have to have it within there own race first. for example, most blax should get along witheachother, and most mexicans should get along with there own people. i think when the happens, mexicans and blax could stop fueding n shit. and no bs post like "mexicans need to stop this" or "blax need to stop" bla bla bla . some good posts with some knowledge.

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 18th, 2005, 6:18 pm

SOUNDS GOOD ON PAPER BUT THE SHIT RUNS TO DEEP!! BLACKS AND MEXICANS HAVE MEMORIES AND PAST INSTANCES AND SHIT!! BUT THE MADNESS NEEDS TO STOP. TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES OVER SOME CRAZY BELEIFS!!

Pinolero

Unread post by Pinolero » November 8th, 2005, 4:59 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:SOUNDS GOOD ON PAPER BUT THE SHIT RUNS TO DEEP!! BLACKS AND MEXICANS HAVE MEMORIES AND PAST INSTANCES AND SHIT!! BUT THE MADNESS NEEDS TO STOP. TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES OVER SOME CRAZY BELEIFS!!
thats what the white man wants..they want other races to kill each other

t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by t » November 8th, 2005, 5:25 pm

It's more a matter of class than race. You don't see "middle class" Blacks and Mexicans going at it.

Those at the bottom of the pile are fighting for the crumbs, and people are staying stupid.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 8th, 2005, 5:45 pm

Pinolero wrote:
DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:SOUNDS GOOD ON PAPER BUT THE SHIT RUNS TO DEEP!! BLACKS AND MEXICANS HAVE MEMORIES AND PAST INSTANCES AND SHIT!! BUT THE MADNESS NEEDS TO STOP. TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES OVER SOME CRAZY BELEIFS!!
This is the type of hypocritical attitude that keeps everyone down. You talk about racism, and blame it on whites. That is just as racial.

You just proved how deeply racists these cats are, you should how racial ideas can be so natural to someone that they can criticize racism and not even notice their own.

Let me correct you statement
ME wrote:thats what the Devilwants..he wants all races to kill each other (and not even notice their own racial thining)

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » November 8th, 2005, 8:27 pm

only people who can stop your race war are the blakcs and mexicans

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 9th, 2005, 3:01 am

t wrote:It's more a matter of class than race. You don't see "middle class" Blacks and Mexicans going at it.

Those at the bottom of the pile are fighting for the crumbs, and people are staying stupid.
Yea this is quite true i think.
It is those already at the bottom who are self-destructing the most.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 9th, 2005, 3:02 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
Pinolero wrote:
This is the type of hypocritical attitude that keeps everyone down. You talk about racism, and blame it on whites. That is just as racial.

You just proved how deeply racists these cats are, you should how racial ideas can be so natural to someone that they can criticize racism and not even notice their own.

ME wrote:thats what the Devilwants..he wants all races to kill each other (and not even notice their own racial thining)
YEA! The enemy comes along in ALL colours!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 9th, 2005, 3:02 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
Pinolero wrote:

YEA! The devilcomes along in ALL colours!

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChrisF202 » November 9th, 2005, 4:05 am

Racism comes from all colors, not just White people. There is just as much if not more racism from minorities as there is from Whites.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 9th, 2005, 11:49 am

NO, we are not the same race....

Ones black the other meztizo, spanish, or indian
ones black the other latino, hispanic, chicano

results=no peace

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » November 9th, 2005, 12:02 pm

ChrisF202 wrote:Racism comes from all colors, not just White people. There is just as much if not more racism from minorities as there is from Whites.
You have got to kidding me.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 9th, 2005, 12:16 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
ChrisF202 wrote:Racism comes from all colors, not just White people. There is just as much if not more racism from minorities as there is from Whites.

Hmmm i actually agre with him to an extent though i feel more comfortable around white americans than being around mexicans or any other hispanic group just cause.........

and some of these minorites are white in their country so why do they get a pass as colored people? (many latinos)

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 9th, 2005, 12:17 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:

Hmmm i actually agre with him to an extent though i feel more comfortable around white americans than being around mexicans or any other hispanic group just cause.........

and some of these minorites are white in their country so why do they get a pass as colored people? (many latinos)

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » November 9th, 2005, 12:22 pm

Pinolero wrote:

maybe so maybe not! but mexican is not a race so what do you mean?

i don't agree with you on that about the white man.

as i said above quoting something else how can a people who come from another country does not matter where and they despise the blacks there why would you think its the white mans doing when there are similar problems in their homeland?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 9th, 2005, 12:44 pm

100 wrote:
Pinolero wrote:

maybe so maybe not! but mexican is not a race so what do you mean?
What the hell are you talking about? The word Mexico comes from the word Mexica which are INDIANS. Their is still alot of full blooded indian Mexicans. So Mexicans are a race.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 2:41 pm

no they're not. Mexicans are a nationality. Indians are not a race they are apart of the asian race. If the mexicas were a race, then aztecs, and mayans, and indians, and navajo, and apache and every single african tribe would be their own races. only three races, mix them, they evolve to their sorroundings, they mix then evolve to their sorroundings, whatever the order we all are mixes or are one of those races.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 9th, 2005, 2:55 pm

Indians are not a race they are apart of the asian race
lol wtf? u way off on that one, indians is a race and i'm talkin about native americans they are a race

scientists have already disregarded that old method of caucasion, mongloid, and african type of race system , it was found to not be accurate and just a way to divide different people in a racist way....

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 9th, 2005, 3:09 pm

perongregory wrote:no they're not. Mexicans are a nationality. Indians are not a race they are apart of the asian race. If the mexicas were a race, then aztecs, and mayans, and indians, and navajo, and apache and every single african tribe would be their own races. only three races, mix them, they evolve to their sorroundings, they mix then evolve to their sorroundings, whatever the order we all are mixes or are one of those races.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Asian race? Do you mean Mongoloid?

And if some Mexicans are of "Native American" origin does that not make them one race?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 9th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Who can stop the situation with the Black and Brown?

Each indivdual needs to reeducated themself, and learn we are the same people. And us MEN need to step up and get a hold of these youngstas, many of which are our own sons, brothers, nephews etc..etc.. We have to have a collective effort at wanting peace..And I believe those of us who want peace totally outnumber those who are contributing to this bulls!@#, but for those of us for peace, what are we going to do? Who are we waiting on to come up with a plan to fix this? There is so many sites with people who claim to have solutions and post that they are for peace, but when does the talk stop? Who in the community getting at these Black and Brown bruthas and helping them to end this bs? I wonder how many of us who profess to want to see this violence end are willing to get out on these streets where the drama is and away from these computers spitting rhetoric all day and are willing to die so that our babies can have a better life than we had/have?

And alot of these on the streets today ain't really on some f!@# Black and Brown, they just started adopting this mindset, back in the day alot of us kicked it our neighborhoods, but now we on some f!@# them bs? I aint buying it!!! Bruthas (Black and Brown) need to be there own leaders and stop following others for the sake of "being down" or being accepted...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 3:31 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
perongregory wrote:no they're not. Mexicans are a nationality. Indians are not a race they are apart of the asian race. If the mexicas were a race, then aztecs, and mayans, and indians, and navajo, and apache and every single african tribe would be their own races. only three races, mix them, they evolve to their sorroundings, they mix then evolve to their sorroundings, whatever the order we all are mixes or are one of those races.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Asian race? Do you mean Mongoloid?

And if some Mexicans are of "Native American" origin does that not make them one race?
I meant mongloid. just cause I used a baser term doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I know about the negroid, mongloid, caucasoid shit, I wrote asian down cause I know you know what I'm talking about. you mean if mexicnas are a mix of indian, mestizo, etc. they are not one race? Yeah, they aren't one race, they are one nationality.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 3:35 pm

leftcoast wrote:
Indians are not a race they are apart of the asian race
lol wtf? u way off on that one, indians is a race and i'm talkin about native americans they are a race

scientists have already disregarded that old method of caucasion, mongloid, and african type of race system , it was found to not be accurate and just a way to divide different people in a racist way....

I read about that shit in scientific America but thats not official yet.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 9th, 2005, 3:36 pm

perongregory wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

I meant mongloid. just cause I used a baser term doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I know about the negroid, mongloid, caucasoid shit, I wrote asian down cause I know you know what I'm talking about. you mean if mexicnas are a mix of indian, mestizo, etc. they are not one race? Yeah, they aren't one race, they are one nationality.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about if you keep assuming EVERY Mexican is a half-breed. Ugh.......guess what? Their is STILL alot of indian Mexicans in Mexico. And for you to claim that every Mexican is a Mestizo is complete nonsense.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 3:41 pm

what is your question implying? I must've misunderstood what you meant by your question if you think that I said every mexican is mestizo. i never said that and I would know that shit isn't true because I have been to chiapas in the aguas calientes with teh mayans and comadantes. I'm just saying the nationalityh mexican is not a race.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 9th, 2005, 3:53 pm

perongregory wrote:what is your question implying? I must've misunderstood what you meant by your question if you think that I said every mexican is mestizo. i never said that and I would know that shit isn't true because I have been to chiapas in the aguas calientes with teh mayans and comadantes. I'm just saying the nationalityh mexican is not a race.
See that's the problem you are going by nationality, I'm going by RACE. The fact is their were already Mexicans prior the Spanish arrival and they were Mongoloid, so that makes them a race now doesn't it? Especially since their are still true Mexicans in Mexico.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 4:02 pm

but it wasn't mexico then was it. or at least cut out like that. but if you say mexicans are a race then what about all the other latin american indians prior to the conquistadors? especially the guatemalans who share the mayn indians with mexico?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 9th, 2005, 4:09 pm

perongregory wrote:but it wasn't mexico then was it. or at least cut out like that. but if you say mexicans are a race then what about all the other latin american indians prior to the conquistadors? especially the guatemalans who share the mayn indians with mexico?
Who cares if it wasn't Mexico? Since when do countries names identify with an entire group of people as one race?

And, I been to Guatemala and met Mayans over their and their indians just like the Mexican indians. They are full blooded indians with no spanish ancestry, so once again that makes them one race now doesn't it?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 9th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
perongregory wrote:but it wasn't mexico then was it. or at least cut out like that. but if you say mexicans are a race then what about all the other latin american indians prior to the conquistadors? especially the guatemalans who share the mayn indians with mexico?
Who cares if it wasn't Mexico? Since when do countries names identify with an entire group of people as one race?

And, I been to Guatemala and met Mayans over their and their indians just like the Mexican indians. They are full blooded indians with no spanish ancestry, so once again that makes them one race now doesn't it?

If indians are a race, then yes, they are one race. But where does that leave other latins. The Mayans in mexico say they are mayans but they are mexicans. I bet you the guatemalan mayans believe the same so what does that make them, biracial? Mexicans, aren't a race because if they were then indian tribes that are in both mexico and guatemala wouldn't be the same or would be bi-racial, which is flawed. Mexican Indians aren't a race either, unless Indians are genetically heterogenous in different parts of the Americas. If you say that the mayans in guatemala are the same as the ones in mexico (which they are), seperated only when the spanish invaded and made countries, you can't say mexicans are a race. Because before the spanish, "Mexico" was an amalgamation of different Indian tribes, just like everywhere else in the Americas. So either all mestizo latins and indians are Mexicans since they descend from the diff. Indian tribes, or Mexicans (people who live on Mexican soil, tribes who are ancestors of mexican people) aren't a race.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 10th, 2005, 12:13 am

this is getting off topic, wasn't this about ending black/brown beef?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 10th, 2005, 2:03 pm

perongregory wrote: If indians are a race, then yes, they are one race. But where does that leave other latins.

Other latins? What the hell are you talking about? Latins are of EUROPEAN ancestry. Indians are NOT latins remember? Their mongoloid.
perongregory wrote: The Mayans in mexico say they are mayans but they are mexicans.

No shit. Their Mexican NATIONALS and that still makes them ONE race. Because they have NO spanish blood.
perongregory wrote: I bet you the guatemalan mayans believe the same so what does that make them, biracial? Mexicans, aren't a race because if they were then indian tribes that are in both mexico and guatemala wouldn't be the same or would be bi-racial, which is flawed.

But they are the same race if they have no spanish blood. Once again some Mexicans are one race because their are only of indian ancestry.
perongregory wrote: Mexican Indians aren't a race either, unless Indians are genetically heterogenous in different parts of the Americas. If you say that the mayans in guatemala are the same as the ones in mexico (which they are), seperated only when the spanish invaded and made countries, you can't say mexicans are a race. Because before the spanish, "Mexico" was an amalgamation of different Indian tribes, just like everywhere else in the Americas. So either all mestizo latins and indians are Mexicans since they descend from the diff. Indian tribes, or Mexicans (people who live on Mexican soil, tribes who are ancestors of mexican people) aren't a race.
Why do you keep on bringing up Mestizos? What do Mestizos have to do with Mexican indians? Once again you keep going back to nationality which has NOTHING to do with race. The fact is Mexican indians are a race their Mongoloid just like the rest of the"Native Americans" in the Americas.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 10th, 2005, 2:53 pm

It's ironic, but I think the only people who could stop the black/Mexican war are the people who had alot to do with starting it - La Eme. If they ordered a cease fire on blacks the violence would go down alot.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2005, 3:40 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
perongregory wrote: If indians are a race, then yes, they are one race. But where does that leave other latins.

Other latins? What the hell are you talking about? Latins are of EUROPEAN ancestry. Indians are NOT latins remember? Their mongoloid.
perongregory wrote: The Mayans in mexico say they are mayans but they are mexicans.

No shit. Their Mexican NATIONALS and that still makes them ONE race. Because they have NO spanish blood.
perongregory wrote: I bet you the guatemalan mayans believe the same so what does that make them, biracial? Mexicans, aren't a race because if they were then indian tribes that are in both mexico and guatemala wouldn't be the same or would be bi-racial, which is flawed.

But they are the same race if they have no spanish blood. Once again some Mexicans are one race because their are only of indian ancestry.
perongregory wrote: Mexican Indians aren't a race either, unless Indians are genetically heterogenous in different parts of the Americas. If you say that the mayans in guatemala are the same as the ones in mexico (which they are), seperated only when the spanish invaded and made countries, you can't say mexicans are a race. Because before the spanish, "Mexico" was an amalgamation of different Indian tribes, just like everywhere else in the Americas. So either all mestizo latins and indians are Mexicans since they descend from the diff. Indian tribes, or Mexicans (people who live on Mexican soil, tribes who are ancestors of mexican people) aren't a race.
Why do you keep on bringing up Mestizos? What do Mestizos have to do with Mexican indians? Once again you keep going back to nationality which has NOTHING to do with race. The fact is Mexican indians are a race their Mongoloid just like the rest of the"Native Americans" in the Americas.

I believe that indians are one race, but where in your prior post were you arguing that? You were arguing that Mexicans from Mexico, the nationality, were a race. Thats why I kept on bringing up mestizos, because as you know mexico has a diverse racial makeup, and has a lot of mestizos. If you would've said the first time that mexican indians were a race there would be no debate.

I use latin because thats what my latin friend said to use for people from latin America.

Yeah, I think La Eme could stop most of this shit, but money is the main thing on criminal minds so they're aint gonna stop shit.